Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:46:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Cads user story

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cads user story  (Read 7971 times)
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

Mood: High

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #255 on: 06 December, 2007, 08:57:26 am »

Chapter 3-3: New partners?

*Gaffit wakes up in a strange place*
Gaffit: Huh...? *He looks around, observing his surroundings*
*Theres a small fire going in the middle, but otherwise, the room is empty. The room is pretty spacious, with odd wood walls, and a mouse-hole shaped door. The door is carved into the wall, and is open*
*Gaffit gets up and walks to the door*
Gaffit: Hmm?
*Theres an odd purple energy surrounding the tree, almost like a bubble,*
Gaffit *Remembers whatr happened, and immediatley, out of fear, he glances at his hands for the green energy*
Gaffit: Nothing...
*Gaffit turns back around to go back inside, and thats when he realizes- the room he was just in was a tree. The inside of a hollowed tree. Gaffit looks the tree up and down. Enourmas.*
Suprised?
*Gaffit swirls around and sees Cads sitting on a high branch up towards the top of the tree*
Gaffit: Who are you?
Cads: Thats not a very polite greeting... *Cads leaps off of the branch he had perched on and lands besides gaffit*
Cads: My name is Cads. After you leveled half of the forest, I went looking for the source of the blast, and i found you, in a big crater, unconcious.
Gaffit: So why pick me up?
Cads: I was going to leave you, i must admit... But... i belive you'll find we compliment eachother QUITE    well.
Gaffit:.... And how is that...?
Cads: I dont know WHAT my element IS, but i do know i need an energy source to use it... At least i know that NOW. Before, in order to access my power i had to dig deep in myself and use my OWN energy. Until i found you...
Gaffit: In the crater...
Cads: Right. You were emenating this green energy... At first you were FLOWING with the stuff, but... Soon, all of the green energy flowed into ME, and i found that i could use this energy for my element.
Gaffit: leaving me powerless...
Cads: Your not POWERLESS, but you wont go completely NUCLEAR on us again.
Gaffit: Uh huh... How long was i unconcious?
Cads: 6 Hours.
Gaffit: not TO bad...
Cads: Alright, i need you to stay here int he tree in the radius of the sheild for now-
Gaffit: Why?
Cads: That sheild is whats absorbing your energy and keeping you from exploding. I created it.
Gaffit: Ok...
Cads: Now ive got work to do. A meteor crashed in the middle of the forest, and it looks PRETTY suspicious. Its emenating this dark aura, and im going to investigate it. Maybe i can use its energy or something.
Gaffit: *Sigh* How long will you be gone?
Cads: Hopefully not long. Like i said, STAY ion the sheilds radius. I'll probably be back soon.
Gaffit: If you says so...
*Cads leaps away towards the enourmas meteor in the middle of the forest*
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 ... 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: