Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 07:18:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Cads user story

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cads user story  (Read 8611 times)
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

Mood: High

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #315 on: 13 February, 2008, 02:49:40 pm »

Chapter 4-03 (Yes, i forgot about chapters again, so im just picking up where i left off)

*Doc finishes up the meal he made out of a fish he caught in a nearby river as Judg approaches him*

Doc: *Sighs* If your here for "revenge" i cant guarentee you'll live this time. Im not very patient.

*Doc turns around to notice Judg isnt in a battle position of any kind*

Doc: Just what exactly do you want?

Judg: *Falls to one knee* Take me as your apprentice!!!

Doc: .... WHAT?!

MEANWHILE...

*SA2 wanders through the ruins aimlessly, bored with this entire thing*

SA2: Ive seen one person this entire time... *Glances at the ring on his finger* and im afraid this stupid ring is going to kill me.

*SA2 notices an odd building a couple feet away, and he walks up to it. It has an insignia on all sides of two swords clashing. Its made of a strange stone like material.*

SA2: *Looks at the door, which is locked from the inside. A key hole is one the front.*

SA2: Hmm...

*SA2 places his finger over the key hole, and using his element, creates a metal filling that shapes out in the hole. He turns his finger and heres a click, and the door creaks open*

SA2: Sweet.

*SA2 walks into the small building, which is just an empty room wth an empty pot in the middle, and a few cabinets on the floor to his left. He walks over to the cabinets, and opens each one, but nothing is inside.*

SA2: *Sigh*

*SA2 glances at a door on the far end of the room. He walks over, and to his excitement, its unlocked. He walks through it, and is utterly shocked by what he sees*

SA2: Holy damn...

*Spread out over the walls of the room, and on multiple tables in the room, and in glass tables all around the room, are weapons, armor, artifacts (That seem to BE weapons and armor) The weapons are so many types its unbelievable. Scythes, swords, axes, whips, maces, hammers, spears, rods, poles, javelins, katanas. And the armors range from almost primitive and tribal to futuristic and chrome.*

SA2: Wow... I am SO stealing this stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: