Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:57:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Cads user story

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cads user story  (Read 7935 times)
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #285 on: 29 December, 2007, 01:42:44 am »

Earth Sword Powers Activate GO!
Report Spam   Logged

Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

Mood: High

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #286 on: 31 December, 2007, 07:35:14 am »

Earth Sword Powers Activate GO!
Lawlz
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #287 on: 31 December, 2007, 10:07:08 am »

*A random user is seen walking through the forest. Funny enough, its Random user #2, the user trejik let live*
RU2: Ugh... I think im lost. That jerk killed our navigator...
*A bush behind RU2 rustles, and he swirls around to look*
*A strange creature that looks like a morphed raccoon scrurries out from the bush*
RU2: Im way to paranoid.
*RU2 begins to walk away when a strange force lifts him off of the ground*]
RU2: What... What the hell...?!
*RU2 Feels a sharp pinch in his back, and when he looks down, he sees a claw porturuding from his chest*
RU2: O_O How... How did that...
*A creature, previously cloaked, reveals itself. Its huge, and looks... Like a grass hopper... RU2 feels the life sucked out of him and the beast drains his energy out of him*
Beast: Weaklings... Their good fodder. Now to resume the search for that pesky little intruder...

Just a little paragraph to keep you guys from going crazy >_>
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #288 on: 31 December, 2007, 01:13:13 pm »

Chapter 3-07: A huge advantage.

*Ermine swiped down with his sword of earth, straight towards trejik*
*Trejik didnt see it coming, as he was focused on FS, and the sword dug deep into his shoulder*
Trejik: AGH! DAMNIT!
*Trejik swirled around and backhanded Ermine across the face, sending him into a nearby tree*
*THis gave FS his chance, as Trejik had focused on something else, and the daggers dropped harmlessly to the floor without him keeping them up. FS dashees towards Trejik, and bit him in the side, before flinging him into another tree 3 feet away. He then rose high into the air, and unleashed a flame storm right down on him., Trejik didnt stand a chance, and every flame hit him. Penguin watched*

"But the battle was far from over..."
*FS had killed trejik, and all that remained was a pile of flaming rubble where trjik once stood. But suddenly, a glow broke through the rubble... And another... before the rubble exploded as earth shoved it away with extreme force*

MEANWHILE:
*In the skies above Their battle, 911 and Raizor floated, watching the fight*
Raizor: I never really understood limit breaks...

911: What?

Raizor: I just... Never did.

911: Thats common knolodge to us!

Raizor: *Turns head side ways* To you...

911: *Facepalm* Alright, limit breaks are simple. When one elemental opponent kill another elemental opponent using NO elemantal powers, the killed opponent stays down. He doesnt come back. BUT if the killer kills his opponent using his powers, he has a problem. Its a sort of "Final resort" thing sasori made up for fun. If the person killed was killed by he hand of elemantal powers, like an earth sword or a fire ball, they come back, about 3 times more powerful then before. ALL elemental power is given to them. There is no limit to what they can do, hence the name "Limit breaker." Earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis, nothing is out of their grasp.

Raizor: So im guessing this Trejik fellow has just entered limit break mode?

911: Yeah... You know, ive only seen people limit break twice... This should be interesting.

Raizor: Should be.

*Back on the ground*
*Trejik flew out from the rubble with two earth swords in each hand, straight at FS*
FS: OH CMON, Theres no way you survived that!!!!!
*Trejik lifts the earth swords to strike. Ermine, having recorvered, leaps towards him and tried to stop him, but an enourmas earth hand shoots from the ground and punches ermine all the way across the forest into penguin. Penguin, deciding to fight, creates and axe of ice in his hand and rushes trejik as he swoops his sword down. penguin manages to use his axe to block the sword blow, and FS recovers and blows magma at trejik. Trejik creates and earth sheild to block the magma and grab penguin by the neck at the same time. Trejik lifts penguin into the air and readies his sword to stab him, when ermine raises earth daggers from the ground and hurls them at trejik, who easily blocks them by lifting some nearby sand and deflecting them. FS shoots more magma, but trejiks shield easily blocks it. Ermine, rushes him, leaping thru all of the earth hand that attemps to stop him, and he actually makes his way to trejik, who has to drop penguin to punch ermine in the face, but, having turned his attention to ermine, FS got his chance, and he lept up and bit trejik in the back. This was a bad idea, as trejik was able to turn his body into solid rock! He shot a rock spike from his back where FS bit him, witch, although not doing much damage, stabbed FS through the roof of his mouth (THough it didnt exit through the top)*
FS: AAAAGH!

Ermine: [telepathic] Penguin, GO!

*Penguin leaps up and hurls an ice axe down at trejik, but trejik easily defends by leaping into the air, propelling himself with a boulder. Trejik, standing on the floating boulder, liftf himself high into the air. He then takes all earth within a 1000 foot radius, and lifts it into the air. This creates a small floating island. Trejik then proceeds to collapse the floating island into itself, burrying anything in it alive*
« Last Edit: 14 January, 2008, 10:54:23 am by Ridley » Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #289 on: 31 December, 2007, 05:31:27 pm »

You know what is really stupid?

How Trejik is more powerful than 3 of us including me >_>
Report Spam   Logged

Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #290 on: 02 January, 2008, 07:51:26 am »

You know what is really stupid?

How Trejik is more powerful than 3 of us including me >_>
Did i not explain the limit breakers well?! >_<
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #291 on: 02 January, 2008, 03:16:22 pm »

911 is smart....but raizor isnt
« Last Edit: 12 January, 2008, 05:43:47 pm by Dmax129 » Report Spam   Logged
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #292 on: 10 January, 2008, 04:06:58 pm »

Chapter 4: A ruthless "king"

*A malicious grin formed upon reapers face as he stared up at the man tied up before him. Hes in a dark courtyard, with a large audience before him in heskla. The man is tied to a large wooden pole half naked, and beaten severely*

Reaper: Now, tell me, where are the rest of the survivors from Project 1?
Man: *Spits in reapers face*
Reaper: *Grabs man by the throat* Listen to me you worthless failure of a project, if you dont start talking right now, your going to face a fate worse then death.
Man: *Strecking his neck out to reach reapers face, he headbutts him with tremendous force*
Reaper: DAMNIT! Somebody get callous in here.
*Lord_Callous walks into the courtyard via a large door that materializes out of thin air*
Callous: Yes/
Reaper: Do whatever you do with this peice of trash.
Callous: Right away, sir...
*Callous places his hand on the mans forehead*
Callous: Tell me, whats your name...?
Man: *Spits on callous*
Callous: Thats to bad... Cause now i havge to force it out.
*Callous squeezes the mans head, and the man begins to scream and thrash*
*After a few seconds, the man screamsl...*
Man: MAGIC!!!!
Callous: Hmm... Alright then, where are the others?
Man: GO TO HELL!
Callous: Heh... I guess i'll just have to force that out to.
*Callous grabs the mans head violently and squeezes as the man screams*
*10 minutes pass, and the man blacks out*
Callous: Sorry Reaper, but hes stored that information so far back in his head not even I can get it out from him. Unlike his name, which is brought to mind every day, this information is blocked out even from me.
Reaper: Damnit!
Callous: That doesnt mean we can torture him to get the information...
Reaper: Physical torture doesnt work. Ive been trying. Unless you would like to...
Callous: I would be honered.
Reaper: Good. Take him to cell #223.
Callous: Very well.

*Reaper parts ways with callous, who walks into the castle standing in the middle of the enourmas courtyard.....*

{I know its not a full chapter, but the segments in Heskla arent exactly meant to last long.}
« Last Edit: 14 January, 2008, 10:56:10 am by Ridley » Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #293 on: 11 January, 2008, 05:28:28 am »

* Still reading *
Report Spam   Logged
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #294 on: 14 January, 2008, 10:50:54 am »

Chapter 4-02: The battle rages on.

*Trejik gazed at the ball of earth, pondering if they had died or not. But suddenly, the ball of earth begins to move and shift.*
Trejik: ?

*The ball of earth explodes, and ermine flies out riding on a boulder*
Ermine: [Thinking] I have the same element as you, remember!

*Ermine rushes up to trejik, creates a sword in his arms, and slashes down at trejik. But a peice of rock from the boulder blocks the blow. Ermine swings again, sideways, but the sword stops mid-swing and turns to sand, which morphs through ermines finger-tips and forms a dagger in trejiks hand, which he swipes down at ermines head. Inaffective, as ermine is able to stop the dagger and bring it over to him*

Trejik: This battle is going nowhere...
*But it was going somewhere. A bright flash exploded from trejik. It had a brownish tint to it. *

*MEANWHILE, in the skies above*

Raizor: What was that?

911: It was the limit breaker again. Every limit breaker has 5 stages. Stage one is basic - inhanced ability, extreme physical preformance, etc. But the other stages...

Raizor: Yeah...?

911: They allow more and more power over their element. Fire storms, earthquakes ranging hundreds of miles, blizzards of temperatures so cold it freezes instantly. Once they reach a certain stage of their limit breaker, nothing is out of their control. These limit brekaer "Levels" are signified by a flash, or balls of light.

Raizor: But wouldnt that mean that at some point, this planet would collapse under the pressure? Like, and earthquake that envolopes the whole planet could lead to an environmental breakdown! The planet would implode!

911: Calm down. The stuff i just said is restricted to level 5; the highest level in a limit breaker. And sasori has limited that power. They cant physically reach level 5. Not on this planet at least.

Raizor:... And on other planets...?

911: Dont worry about that.

*Back on the battle field*

*Trejik suddenly snaps the small piece of earth back from ermine. Ermine tries to get it back, but Trejiks hold on the earth is stronger then him. Trejik morphs the earth into a dagger, and slces forward. Ermine, haveing no choice, leaps from the boulder hovering hundreds of feet in the air, and sky dives down into the forest. Trying to use earth to break his fall, he attempts to creat a sand blanket that will leave him unharmed. But the earth on the ground doesnt budge; Trejik has locked it! Ermine cant control the earth below him becuase trejik was controlling it, locking it in place! Ermine plummeted down to the forest below.......*

MEANWHILE:

*SA2 creeped through the raigen ruins*
SA2: *Glances at the skull ring on his finger* Hmm... What does it do? Kill me after a certain period of time? Make me deah? Its starting to annoy me.

*SA2 continues to walk when a man rushes past him*

SA2: Hey! You!

*The man swirls around*
Man: Hmmm... Didnt even notice you.
SA2: Hey, i havent seen any people for a while now! Who're you?
Man: My name is judg. [thinking] I have no time for him. I have to get to that guy... Hmmm... Maybe a quick kill? No. He seems a bit strong, so it'd take time i dont have.
SA2: Judg? Ok.... Well im-
Judg: No time. I have to go.
*Judg speeds away on a beam of light at startling speeds*
SA2: WHAT THE HELL MAN?!
« Last Edit: 14 January, 2008, 10:55:54 am by Ridley » Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #295 on: 14 January, 2008, 07:55:25 pm »

Chapter 8-02: The rivals meet again.

*ZF Searched through the facility, looking for an escape pod, teleporter, anything to get her and blue out of there.*

ZF: *Glances at a nearby window, which is blocked off by bars* Im sure not going out like Dmax...

*But she saw a figure through the bars*

ZF: The hell?

*The window explodes*
ZF: HOLY CRAP ITS YOU!
*Dmax ermerges from the rubble*
Dmax: *Grins* Ive thought up some new tricks on the 3 and a half hours it took me to climb up here...
*Dmax whips out a small vial, which he pours out onto his hand*
Dmax: Watch and learn.
*Dmax snaps his fingers, porviding the friction needed to explode the flamable substance*

*ZF is forced back by the explosion*
Dmax: Dont you just love chemestry? And, for some strange reason, these explosions dont hurt me in the least. Go figures, huh?
*Dmax suddenly appears right in front of the stunned ZF*
Dmax: You know whats COOLER?!
*Dmax creates ten clones and pours the liquid on all of thier hands*

Dmax: WE CAN ALL USE IT AT ONCE!
*The Dmax's snap thier fingers, envoloping ZF in explosions*

Dmax: That was easier then expecte-
*A blue blast shoots dmax into the wall, nearly breaking said wall open*
Dmax: AGH DAMNIT ALL TO HELL!
*Dmax staggers to his feet to see ZF is comepletely safe- surrounded by a blue force field*
Dmax: *Sigh* Damnit, that is SO CHEAP! *Dmax now notices his clones are dead* Hmmm... It seems they cant survive the blasts. Oh well. Theyre expendable.

Blue: *Standing behind dmax* Hey there SEXY.

*Dmax jumps forward in suprise*
DMAX: WHAT THE ****?!
*Blue creates a blue energy sword in his hands and swipes sideways, but dmax easily jumps over it and kicks blue in the face, propeling himslef backwards*
Dmax: Hmmm... Cool sword.
Blue: Thanks.
Dmax: So, who ARE you?
Blue: Blueanihilator.
Dmax: Kay... What do you have against me?
Blue: You seem obnoxious.
Dmax: Right...
*DMax pulls out a dart and flings it at Blues head*
Blue: Ooooh... Scary. *Blue easily sidestepd the dart*
Dmax: Not gonna be that easy, eh?
Blue: Heh heh heh... NO.

Dmax... Just friggin great.
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #296 on: 15 January, 2008, 12:57:55 pm »

*Dmax snaps his fingers again, creating another explosion- and a good smoke screen*

*Blue braces himself*
*ZF gets up and creates a small electric whip in her hand*
*Suddenly, a barrage of poision darts shoot from all directions out of the smoke cloud*

*Blue forces all darts up by shooting an odd blue force from the floor, shoving the darts up. A useless effort, as when the smoke clears, Dmax is standing in the middle with two puppets; One of which is shaped like a bug- standing on all fours with a shiald erecting from its back. The other, a humanoid shape-has holes ALL over its body. Everywhere. Perfect for shooting darts*

Dmax: Meet my puppets. Become familiar with them. Theyre gong to kill you.
*Darts come flying out of the Human one as dmax creates another smoke cloud. Blue tries to force them back, but these ones are to fast- the speed prevents him from defending himself in that manner. So he slides to the side, and when the darts hit the wall behind him, they ignite; exploding, sending blue rocketing forwards through the smoke screen onto the other side, straight into ZF.*

Blue: A two on one is useless. Well just get in eachothers way. What do you say we tag team?
ZF: *Gets up from the floor* Sounds good.
*ZF steps forward as the second smoke screen clears. SHe shoots constant strings of lightning into the cloud, hoping to kill anything in it. But when it clears, no ones in the cloud! ZF Scans about the room... But their no where to be found. But then she notices the air vent above the smoke screen is open*
ZF: COWARDS!
Dmax: *Talking from inside the roof* ****!
*Scurrying is heard in the roof above them, and zeldafan shoots highly concentrated balls of lightning into it, hoping to scare him out. ALl she does is blow holes in the roof. Nothing. He was gone.*

ZF: Damnit...
Blue: *Steps out from behind her* I dont sense his presence anymore. But why would he run away when he came all the way back up here just to kill you?
ZF: How should i know? Hes just a cowardly bastard.
Blue: That may be, but- O_O
ZF: What...?
Blue: THE AIR VENT! HES GOING TO FLOOD THE AIR WITH POISION!
ZF: HOLY CRAP!
Blue: OK, OK, lets not worry to much. The main air vents are in the center. If hes going to flood the whole facility, hes going to have to find them. And theyre about one mile from here. We have time. We have to find him, and take him out before he gets there.
ZF: Alright.
*The two shoiot down the corridor to their left, hoping to catch up with Dmax before he kills them all*
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #297 on: 15 January, 2008, 02:29:18 pm »

"Blue: *Standing behind dmax* Hey there SEXY."

XD
Report Spam   Logged