Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 03:42:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Cads user story

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cads user story  (Read 7933 times)
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

Mood: High

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #315 on: 08 February, 2008, 02:01:29 pm »

Blue: Nikoleis...? Hmmm... I THINK ive heard of you... Are you the one that took Luigi kong away?

Nik: I think so.

Blue: Ah, well in that-

*A dart whizzes by Niks head, as dmax rises from the floor and jumps a few feet away from everyone*

Dmax: Ass hats...

*Dmax thrusts a dart straight into the main Air unit, and the monitor on the front flashes read*

Speaker on the roof: ATTENTION. SECURITY BREACH. AIR CONTAMINATED. PLEASE EVACUATE TO THE NEAREST ESCAPE POD. FULL CONTAMINATION IN 78:00

Blue: Crap.

ZF: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THERE WERE ESCAPE PODS?!

Blue: BECUASE THERE ARE NONE! EVERYONE ELSE TOOK THEM BEFORE I COULD!

ZF: ... How long have you been here?

Blue: 6 years.

ZF: WHAT?!

Blue: I'll explain later! We have to get out of here!

*Blue and ZF Swirl around, but before they can take more then a step nik flashes in front of them*

Nik; Im afraid i cant be letting you do that...
*ZF quickly steps forward as Electricity begins to form around her hand, but before she can do anything, nik swipes his hand upward swiftly, smashing her upward into the roof*

Nik: Oh my... I didnt mean to hit her that hard. I hope shes OK...

Blue: Shes better then youll be if you dont step out of the way.

Nik: Oh come now, you know more then most you cant beat me.

Dmax: *Stares between the three of them as he slowly begins mixing chemicals*

Blue: You wanna bet?

Nik: How much to you want to waver?

Blue:... Just an expression...

Nik: Well its a stupid one...

*Dmax chuckles silently as he continues to mix chemicals*
Dmax: {Under his breath} Idiots...

Blue: Its not stupid, when someone says "You wanna bet" its just a challenge to the other persons atatement, it doesnt nessacarily mean they want to BET something, like a "wager" as you put it.

Nik: *Sigh* No. If you want to bet something, it means you want to place a wager on something, where all participants put something on the line that they wish to risk for theyre cause.

Blue: No. You see, in america, we have lots of sayings that may........ Is it just me or did it get really hot in here? I mean, it was just... *Blue slowly closes his eyes as he passes out, and falls to the floor*

Nik: *Glances to his left at dmax*

Dmax: *Holding a dart in his hand* Had to put him to sleep. *Gestures towards the dart in blues side*

Nik: Understandable. Youve just made my job much easier.

*Nik picks up blue and heaves him over his shoulder*

Dmax: Do whatever you want. I just put him out so he wouldnt get in my way.

*Dmax Shoves two more darts into the central air system* There we go.

*Walks out of the room*
Nik: Hmm... Interesting little fellow.

*Nik dissapears*
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #316 on: 08 February, 2008, 02:29:17 pm »

Hey Cads I have a question why did you stop including me in the story?
Report Spam   Logged

Dusty Starr
Bad Girl
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dustin (Formerly)
Mood: Sad

Derp it!

« Reply #317 on: 09 February, 2008, 11:27:40 am »

Am I even in it?
Report Spam   Logged

But... if our leaders actually reflected the wants of the people... then we'd be a democracy, and that's just gross.
Stalin was that **** guy who pops the ball during a basketball game and ruins it for everyone.
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #318 on: 09 February, 2008, 12:42:26 pm »

@_@

Ok, let me make this clear.

There are ALOT of people in this story. (Yes, dustin, your in) I think im handling 35+ people, ALL with their own unique storylines and conflicts. This means that at some points in the story, one person wont show up... FOR A WHILE. I mean, I havent even appeared fro a while.

As a matter of fact, one of THE MOST important stroylines hasnt even STARTED yet.

So, you may not see yourself for a WHILE. Ok? That doesnt mean you wont get your own storyline (Except for ahriman >_> Ahriman got owned.)

And adol, your still in.
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #319 on: 11 February, 2008, 04:13:03 am »

I'm awesomly cool (and I don't mind if my English is faulty on that one) !

Too bad for Blue ... And I understand your point above, this is not easy to fit everyone. Good luck for the rest !
Report Spam   Logged
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #320 on: 11 February, 2008, 03:27:24 pm »

Ah I see...I have no compliants then.
Report Spam   Logged

A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #321 on: 11 February, 2008, 03:43:33 pm »

I'm awesomly cool (and I don't mind if my English is faulty on that one) !

Too bad for Blue ... And I understand your point above, this is not easy to fit everyone. Good luck for the rest !

we make a sweet team niko!

*high five*
Report Spam   Logged
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #322 on: 11 February, 2008, 04:08:07 pm »

*Dmax approaches ZF, whos still half stuck in the roof*

Dmax: *Grabs one of ZF's legs, and pulls her out of the roof* Unconcious, eh?

*Dmax drags her to a nearby window, which he opens*

Dmax: Lets see how you like it.

*Dmax pulls out a small vile, which he jabs into her leg, waking her up*

ZF: AGH! What the-

*Dmax, before ZF has a chance to react, grabs her by the arm and tosses her out the window*

Dmax: Have fun.

*Dmax turns around and walks out of the room*

MEANWHILE...

*Nik, Blue in hand, walks down a corridor to his left and approaches a window*

Nik: Well, here we go.
*Nik, placing a hand to the window, creates a portal of sorts made of dark energy. He begins to step through the portal when someone approaches him from behind*

Death Ballad: Who are you?

Nik: *Glances over his shoulder* Nikoleis...

DB: Ah... I havent seen anyone in days.

Nik: Unfortunately, i cant stick around.

DB: *Looks at blue* Who IS that?

Nik: Im afraid thats none of your concern. You'd best leave here.

DB: Yeah... I heard the alarm.

Nik: Right then. *Nik begins to step through the portal when he notices blue has woken up.......*

MEANWHILE...

*Zeldafan falls from the fortress*
ZF: THAT BASTARD! UGH!

*Zeldafan creates a torrent of electricity underneath her feet, and, almost like snowboarding, rides the air back up to the fortress. She soon crashes back through the same window she was thrown out of*

ALARM: WARNING. T MINUS 40 MINUTES UNTIL FULL CONTAMINATION.

ZF: Not good. Now, wheres blue? 

*ZF Runs down a hallway yo her right, in search of blue...*

MEANWHILE:...

*Dmax walks casually into a small room in the fortress*

Dmax: Well, this is perfect. ZF's dead, Blue is GOING to die, and i get the satisfaction of knowing i bested them...

*Dmax plops down onto the floor and takes out a small sack from his pocket, from which he pulls out a small needle, which he sticks into his wrist*

Dmax: Know then, lets experiment...

*The liquid in the vile slowly drains into Dmax's veins*

Dmax: Hm... Dont feel anything.

*Dmax holds up his hand, and, concentrating, shoots out a small blue beam*

Dmax: HOLY CRAP IT WORKS! Now, lets see the full extent of this little experimentation.

*Dmax pulls out another vile, with a different liquid, and injects it into his other wrist...*

ALARM: T MINUS 30 MINUTES TO FULL CONTAMINATION...............
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #323 on: 12 February, 2008, 04:52:46 am »

* Still on air, still reading ! *
Report Spam   Logged
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #324 on: 12 February, 2008, 03:01:34 pm »

Im very proud of this chapter! Grin

*Dmax, panting, gets up*

Dmax: Big success!

*Dmax walks down a corridor behind him*

Dmax: Now lets get out of here.

MEANWHILE...

*ZF jogs down a hallway, turns, and sees nik holding blue*

ZF: Nik!

Nik: Hello there!

*Blue stutters as he fully wakes up*

Blue: Let go of me!!!

ZF: Let him go Nik-

Woah!

*ZF, Nik, and Blue all turn around to see Death_Ballad standing there, confused*

DB: Whats going on?

ZF: Its none of your buisiness. Now... *Turns to Nik* Let him go.

Nik: Cant, sorry.

*ZF Charges a lightning bolt in hir hand*

ZF: Cmon, im tired. I really dont want to have to do this.

Nik: *Ignoring ZF, he begins to step into the created portal when a dart whizzes towards his arm, causing him to drop blue and lose concentration, which leads to the portal dissapearing*

Dmax: Sorry! I was aiming for her.

Nik: You have bad aim.

Dmax: >_> **** off.

*ZF, with the lightning bolt still in hand, leaps at Nik*

*Nik jumps over her as she dodges, and she collides into blue. Dmax, taking advantage, throws 3 darts at once at the 2. Nik begins charging a strange ball of dark energy in his hand as Blue grabs ZF and leaps out of the way of the darts. He leaps out of the way just a Nik fires the ball, which he deflects with a stange blue shield. Meanwhile, ZF creates an exlectric sword in her hand and bounds towards dmax through the air, swiping down with the sword. Dmax ducks and takes a step forward, so hes under her while shes in mid air. He stands up quickly, head butting her in the stomach and flipping her over onto her back. Blue and nik, in the same room, meanwhile, are fighting hand to hand. Blue throws an uppercut, which Nik sidesteps and uses blue temporary vulnerability to get in a right jab. Blue, almost unnaffected, throws two punches with both hands towards Niks face, but nik grabs both of his hands, and twists them downwards, but blue, using Niks lack of hands, headbutts him, causing him to let go. Blue then gets a strong punch to his stomach. Nik counters by grabbing blues head, lifting his knee, and kneeing him to the nose. Blue, stunned, staggers backwards, and Nik finishes him with to jabs to his stomach. Blue doubles over in pain and collapses to the ground*

Nik: You put up a good fight, but in the end you were no match. Sorry!

*Meanwhile, ZF stands up, and swipes her sword towards Dmax's hip. Dmax rolls under it, and upercuts her on his way back up. Stunned, ZF shakes her head, and notices Nik picking up a half concious blue. ZF shoots a bolt of lightning at them, which strikes Nik in the back. Nik falls over, and drops blue. Dmax, taking advantage of her lack of attention on him, shoots a blue beam into her stomach, sending her flying down the hallway*

ZF: Ugh..... *Stands up slowly* Where... where did you learn that?

Dmax: You'll get a kick out of the one!

*Dmax, with both hands, begins shooting lightning bolts rapid fire down the hall towards ZF. Zf dodges them all, but is still suprised by this sudden power.*

Dmax: The looks on your face is PRICELESS!

ZF: Wha-........ Where did you learnt that?!

Dmax: "Learnt that?"

ZF: Huh?

Dmax: You just said "Learnt that."

ZF: ... I didnt even notice... I mean, i-

Dmax: Whatever.

ZF: hmm........ {Under her breath} learnt that?

Dmax: Anyways, my tricks are for me to know and only me.

ZF: Sure.

*ZF leaps past dmax, kicking nikoleis in the back of the head as he tries to get up. She lifts blue to his feet*

ZF: You ok?

Blue: yeah... I think so...

*Blue staggers to his feet*

Nikoleis: Ok, thats it.

*Nikoleis gets to his feet*

Nikoleis: I tried to be kind. I tried to do this the easy way. I HATE violence. I really do. I never wanted to fight. But now... Now your starting to go to far. There is a point where one must stop being the nice guy. And this... Is that point.

*Nikoleis, in the (Very literally) blink of an eye, creates an evil looking sword made of dark energy in his left hand. Before they can move in the slightest, as if Nikoleis had frozen time, he shoves the sword straight through ZF's skull. Oddly, no hole is left and no blood is spilt, but ZF falls dead to the floor. He next turns to Dmax*

Dmax: O_O Hey man, im all for you capturing blue and the like! Heh heh heh...

Nik: *Glances down at ZF and begins murmuring in a forreign language. Once done, he speaks in english once more.* Self induldgence! Skip 2, 3! Enter! 4! Annihilation! Limit Breaker Saynomi! *Nikoleis shoves his hand into ZF's back, and slowly, she rises to her feet*

Nikoleis: *Looks at dmax* Get ot of here is you honor your life.

Dmax: Why?

Nikoleis: *Ignoring his question, he punches blue with so much force in the face that a crack is made in his skull, and he falls unconcious. Nikoleis then creates another portal and leaps through it*

Dmax: Well what the hell?

Death_Ballad: *After watching the whole thing* Wow.

Dmax: *Looks at DB* Well hey there sweet stu- *An enourmas beam of pure energy shoots dmax through several walls and rooms*

DB: O_O *Looks at ZF, her eyes glowing (Shes in the 4th state of Limit breaker, AKA the second strongest) she then begins running down a corridor to get away*

*Dmax staggers to his feet*

Dmax: What the- *Dmax barely leaps out of the way of another beam of pure enrgy* Holy crap!

*Dmax begins running away, dodging multiple beams of pure energy. Soon, he reaches a window, and a dead end*

Dmax: *Turns around to see ZF floating behind him, her entire body charging electricity.*

Dmax: Cmon now, with that kind of energy charging your going to blow up the whol-

*ZF shoots a ENOURMAS beam (20 feet wide, 10 feet tall) straight at Dmax. the beam destroys the hallway theyre in on its way to him, and dmax has no choice other then to leap out of the window behind him to get out of the way. Dmax; while falling, looks back up at the fortress, and sees an enourmas explosion*

Dmax: Shes still firing blasts?

*Back up at the fortress*
*ZF, unable to contain the enourmas power within, begins shooting of waves of electricity, which cause enourmas explosions and destruction around her. DB, noticing her, begins to run away, but one of the electricity waves zaps through her, damaging her horribly*

DB: AGH! *Falls to the floor*

*Multiple waves blow through the fortress, as the alarm sounds*

ALARM: High damage to fortress. Systems failing. Fortress d- *The alarm nearby is blwon up by an electric wave*

ZF: AAAAAAAAAAAGH! *Lightning beams shoot from her eyes, striking the roof above DB. This sends rocks crashing down on her legs, trepping her.*

DB: NO!

*ZF clutches her head and thrashes about, each thrash sending out another wave. Soon, storm clouds appear above the fortress, and lightning strikes multiple times down at the fortress, furthering its destruction.*

*In mid air, dmax can still barely see the fortress being destroyed*

Dmax: Good go- HOLY SWEET JESUS!

*The fortress explodes in an electric flurry. Beams of lightning shoot out in all directions as the entire fortress is blow to peices, the peices being scattered through the land below. The force of the explosion is so powerful its push sends dmax flying towards the ground even faster*
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #325 on: 13 February, 2008, 01:50:08 am »

* Is still here reading *
Report Spam   Logged
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #326 on: 13 February, 2008, 02:49:40 pm »

Chapter 4-03 (Yes, i forgot about chapters again, so im just picking up where i left off)

*Doc finishes up the meal he made out of a fish he caught in a nearby river as Judg approaches him*

Doc: *Sighs* If your here for "revenge" i cant guarentee you'll live this time. Im not very patient.

*Doc turns around to notice Judg isnt in a battle position of any kind*

Doc: Just what exactly do you want?

Judg: *Falls to one knee* Take me as your apprentice!!!

Doc: .... WHAT?!

MEANWHILE...

*SA2 wanders through the ruins aimlessly, bored with this entire thing*

SA2: Ive seen one person this entire time... *Glances at the ring on his finger* and im afraid this stupid ring is going to kill me.

*SA2 notices an odd building a couple feet away, and he walks up to it. It has an insignia on all sides of two swords clashing. Its made of a strange stone like material.*

SA2: *Looks at the door, which is locked from the inside. A key hole is one the front.*

SA2: Hmm...

*SA2 places his finger over the key hole, and using his element, creates a metal filling that shapes out in the hole. He turns his finger and heres a click, and the door creaks open*

SA2: Sweet.

*SA2 walks into the small building, which is just an empty room wth an empty pot in the middle, and a few cabinets on the floor to his left. He walks over to the cabinets, and opens each one, but nothing is inside.*

SA2: *Sigh*

*SA2 glances at a door on the far end of the room. He walks over, and to his excitement, its unlocked. He walks through it, and is utterly shocked by what he sees*

SA2: Holy damn...

*Spread out over the walls of the room, and on multiple tables in the room, and in glass tables all around the room, are weapons, armor, artifacts (That seem to BE weapons and armor) The weapons are so many types its unbelievable. Scythes, swords, axes, whips, maces, hammers, spears, rods, poles, javelins, katanas. And the armors range from almost primitive and tribal to futuristic and chrome.*

SA2: Wow... I am SO stealing this stuff.
Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #327 on: 14 February, 2008, 05:01:15 am »

* Read *
Report Spam   Logged
Cads_473
The one and only Cads.
Legendary Member

I wanna be the minority!

« Reply #328 on: 25 February, 2008, 10:06:33 pm »

*Gar walked, tire, through the savanna*

Gar: My god... That woman could have gave me an energy drink or something... And why after going crazy and trying to murder me, did that guy just walk away all calm? Come to think of it, his eyes were a little clouded.

*Gar looks off into the horizon and notices that a forest is about a mile away*

Gar: Sweet!

{A few hours later....}

*Gar, approaches the forest*

Gar:Hey, forests have lots of water and food...and im starving! Besides, it looks more peaceful the-.....

*Gars voice trails off as he raises his head to look up at the sky, and he notices and enormous earth ball floating there*

Gar: The hell...?

*Gar jogs into the forest to see whats going on*

{Meanwhile, towards the outskirts of the Raigen Ruins*

Doc: Ok, woah woah woah... hold on... What?

Judg: *Closes his eyes* I want to serve under you... {Thinking} God, this is humiliating.....

Doc:...........No *Turns and begins to walk away*

Judg:HEY! YOU SHOULD BE HONORED! The great angel of judgment wants to serve under you!

Doc:I find this slightly disturbing... Stalker disturbing...First you attack me for virtually no reason, and now you track me down and ask to be my slave? The hell?

Judg:............ You should still feel honored....

Doc: Does honored equal disturbed and creeped out all a sudden? Go away. Im not to be caught up in this foolish competition.

Judg: Foolish? Who wouldnt wan to be a king?!

Doc: Are you an idio... You know i think that question has already been answered.

Judg:Oh, so now your cracking jokes, eh?

Doc: *Sighs* Do you really think this whole thing is to become king of some mythical land?

Doc:*Pauses his walk for a brief moment, then shakes his head and continues walking away*

Judg: What?

Doc: Your stupid.

Judg: Am not!

Doc: Fine. Maybe your not necessarily stupid, but your too naive.

Judg: So train me not to be so naive!

Doc: *Pause* Why do you want me to train you so bad anyways?

Judg: You kicked my ass back there! Ever since i got here, ive been stronger then everyone ive faced! That ass kicking was like a wake up call. I wanna be as strong as you! How do yuo perform those spells? Are they like your element?

Doc: No. Lightnings my element. Now im as stupid as you may be thinking. Your heart rates elevated, you have minor sweat on your palms, and youve swallowed twice more then the average male ever since this conversation started. What do you REALLY want with me?

Judg: {Thinking} DAMN! How did he know all of that? {Speaking} No! You dont understand! All i want is to become stronger! Thats it! I swear! Im just nervous you'll say no and kill me or something!

Doc:...Why would i kill you?

Judg: I dont know... There are some ruthless people out there.

Doc: You know what? Fine. I'll train you. On one condition.

Judg: Ok.

Doc: Pass a little test for me. Theres about a 1 in 198 chance of you passing. And if you lose, you'll leave me alone, and never speak to me again.

Judg: Fine!

Report Spam   Logged

Its all pointless now.
NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

« Reply #329 on: 26 February, 2008, 05:47:43 am »

* Judg is lucky, I think *
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: