Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 04:41:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Future Mark: The True Story of the Greatest Prank Ever Made

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Future Mark: The True Story of the Greatest Prank Ever Made  (Read 454 times)
Nintendude
Musical Member
Holy Ruler

Forum Fame. Fanboy Name.

« on: 25 August, 2007, 11:39:50 pm »

The year was 2006, last year, approaching the 3rd quarter of my 8th year at school. I had plenty of friends, a great social life, and great school year. However, that almost all changed when I met Mark, a tag along kid that would never leave me or my friends alone. He would tackle us, pour ranch on our food, and over all be an annoyence to all of us. Everytime we said that we had to get rid of him, he'd acknowledge it and still follow us around. It seemed that the bully/nerd that never let go would never leave us alone, until fate gave us the note.

This is the story of the plan, the stupidity, the baning together, and what my school remembers as the greatest prank ever made. The prank that was forever known as Operation: Future Mark.

*Disclaimer: If you find this in any way mean/offencive, don't. This kid has annoyed everyone in our school by being an ass****. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. Also, this is all entirly true, instead of the names, which have been changed.*

It began in Algebra class. I sat next to my friend, Bob, and behind my other friend, Sally. We were bored out of our minds, flipping through math books, when Bob found a note in his book. It read:

"Dear Reader,

Hi! My name is Mark. I sit in your seat at 4th period! We can be pen pals and write to each other! Write back!"

Well, me and Bob were confused. It was really sad, even for Mark. Sally explained to us that Mark must have saw my other two friends, Meg (2nd period) and Lisa (4th Period) writing to each other and had gotten the idea. (We knew it was our Mark, Sally cleared that up too.)

So me and Bob decided that we had to get him. I remembered an episode of The Office where a character sent faxes to another "from the future" telling him to do stuff. Just at the top of my head, I said "O.K, just say we're him from the future.". So we did.

"Mark,

I'm you from the future. It's hard to believe, but it's true. I know you did this at this date, and I need to use you to correct the past and save the future for me.

From, you."

Of course, Mark didn't buy this, and after other comments calling him certain names that would get me kicked, he wrote,

"O.K, this was stupid. You don't have to be asses about it. DONT WRITE AFTER THIS!"

Now me and Bob were discouraged. We wanted to go farther with this. So we talked to Lisa, who agreed with an idea that started a legacy. Our next note read:

"Mark,

I'm serious! Don't give up on me! I'll PROOVE to you that I am you from the future! At 12:36 today, the girl in front of you will drop her pencil. If I am wrong, then I will leave you alone.

From, you."

So at 12:36, Lisa dropped her pencil, said "Whoops", and picked it up. The rest is what she told me: She looked back to a very surprised Mark and other girl who read the note. She asked them what was wrong. Mark sounded scared... "The note..."

The next day, I got another note.

"O.K, whoever you are, STOP STALKING ME!!! WHO ARE YOU!?!?!? LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

We decided against stopping there, and needed another person to help us with another note. Kids were happy to help. It was a great joy seeing people of different social groups coming together for one goal. Freak out Mark. For the entire 2 weeks, more torments.

"At ____, the kid behind you will yawn, causing the kid to your left to yawn also."

"At ____, this kid will stand up and streach."

"At ____, two kids in front of you will laugh at something."

Each one freaked him out even more, causing him to confront the ones who did the deeds after class. Little did he know, our class and the rest of his class was sworn to secretcy. Me and Bob were the ring leaders in destroying Mark's sanity.

Well, we decided after the above pranks, we needed to retire the charade. But we wanted to go out with a bang. We needed one more target... the teacher.

We explained what we did all week to her. The notes, the alliance, and the plan. She laughed hystericly. It turns out that Mark had confronted her on the notes, saying to find and punish the culprit/"Stalker". She agreed to be apart of the plan, causing the entire class to go crazy with laughter.

What happened next will go down in prank history...

We arrived in class the next day with kids leaving 4th period, whispering and laughing. We also saw the teacher, trying to contain laughter. We asked what happened. The note read...

"Mark,

You've tested me for the last time. Now you have to believe me. At 12:43, the teacher will drop all her notes.

From, you"

Sure enough, the teacher dropped her notes, which triggered the laughter of every kid. Except for Mark... Who. Flipped. Out.

He stood up and yelled, "WHO IS DOING THIS TO ME!?!?!? WHO ARE YOU!?!? I'LL F**KING KILL YOU FOR MESSING WITH ME!!!!!"

he confronted everyone.

"WHY THAT TIME?!?! WHY AT THAT TIME DID YOU DROP THE PENCIL, YAWN, LAUGH, DROP YOUR F**KING PAPERS!!!! WHOS STALKING ME!?!?!?"

The teacher sent him to the nurse to calm down. (A great sport for a great prank) Everyone laughed their ass off. Mission Acomplished. We killed Mark's brain.

The next day, Mark saw the seating arrangment and immediatly saw Bob's name. It all came together. He confronted him in the perfect ending to a great story.

"I know it was you that wrote those notes Bob."

"Yeah, I did. I'm sorry man, I didn't mean to get you in trouble."

"It's O.K I guess... but I have a question."

"Uh... shoot."

"How did you predict all those things from the future!?"

"I'm psycic Mark."

And so, the prank ended. Feel free to steal it and take care of a stupid kid of your own.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mutant
JEI.
Flame Spirit

« Reply #1 on: 26 August, 2007, 01:22:17 am »

epic...

EPIC!
Report Spam   Logged

"I like JEI, and appreciate the most amazingly good joke he made." - Hawk

"JEI has the right name for me, and it does not insult me in the least." - Homeless Man Association
~
the poncho
M-M-M-MASSIVE FAGGOT.
Internet Addict

Username: the poncho
Mood: Happy

Liberty or Death

« Reply #2 on: 26 August, 2007, 12:07:15 pm »

Kick assius maximus.
Report Spam   Logged

Smiley
Nintendude
Musical Member
Holy Ruler

Forum Fame. Fanboy Name.

« Reply #3 on: 26 August, 2007, 06:34:29 pm »

epic...

EPIC!

More than!
Report Spam   Logged

Mutant
JEI.
Flame Spirit

« Reply #4 on: 27 August, 2007, 03:08:31 am »

no not qyte.
Report Spam   Logged

"I like JEI, and appreciate the most amazingly good joke he made." - Hawk

"JEI has the right name for me, and it does not insult me in the least." - Homeless Man Association
~
A Duck
Dmax
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Dmax the always adorable
Mood: Dead

ME!

« Reply #5 on: 28 August, 2007, 08:39:31 pm »

i would lmfao if you guys were like "tonight u have to kill your self....OR ELSE!!" and if he did it that would make it even more epic....
Report Spam   Logged
Nintendude
Musical Member
Holy Ruler

Forum Fame. Fanboy Name.

« Reply #6 on: 30 August, 2007, 08:28:19 pm »

I saw him today actually... doesn't seem very well liked still. You have to feel bad for him.
Report Spam   Logged

Nintendude
Musical Member
Holy Ruler

Forum Fame. Fanboy Name.

« Reply #7 on: 09 September, 2007, 05:10:08 pm »

He just munches pop-tarts all day...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: