Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:11:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Damn it all, I forgot about my seven day survivor run in Dead Rising!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn it all, I forgot about my seven day survivor run in Dead Rising!  (Read 314 times)
Ultima
« on: 30 August, 2007, 10:18:03 pm »

While posting here, I've been working on a seven day survivor run on Dead Rising, the entire process takes about 14 hours, not including load screen times and moments while the game is paused. I have invested 8 hours into this run, which is an extremely boring endeavor, but since the summer is coming to a close for me, I have decided to take action.

Except, while I was voting in my contest, I ultimately starved to death at 2 days, 19 hours and 5 minutes, which effectively wastes the 8 hours that I put into this run! Damn...
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

-911-
« Reply #1 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:19:11 pm »

Sorry to hear that.......
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
empirical wwizard of wwhite science
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: Raizor
Mood: ...

« Reply #2 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:19:46 pm »

Agh, that sucks.

Should... I move this to Other Games?
Report Spam   Logged
Ultima
« Reply #3 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:25:19 pm »

8 hours of crap... damn... that was a crappy way to go...

It's worth noting that my wireless controller was deactivated (It peroidically deactivates itself when left alone for about 20 minutes) as I starved to death, which makes it even worse; had it deactivated earlier, this could of been prevented.

Augh, I'm not going to try this again for a looooong time. Thanks for not even bothering to add a temporary saving feature, Capcom!
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #4 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:27:07 pm »

It's worth noting that my wireless controller was deactivated (It peroidically deactivates itself when left alone for about 20 minutes) as I starved to death, which makes it even worse; had it deactivated earlier, this could of been prevented.

Augh, I'm not going to try this again for a looooong time. Thanks for not even bothering to add a temporary saving feature, Capcom!

I hate Capcom. Everything about them.
Report Spam   Logged
Ultima
« Reply #5 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:28:26 pm »

lol no u dont
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #6 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:30:08 pm »

lol no u dont

Oh I do now. They killed their own mascot, and I refuse to buy any more Mega Man games.

I'm not getting Star Force, I'm not getting Advent, I'm not getting Star Force 2, I'm not getting the next ZX game.

I don't even like any of their other series'
Report Spam   Logged
Ultima
« Reply #7 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:34:03 pm »

lol no u dont

Oh I do now. They killed their own mascot, and I refuse to buy any more Mega Man games.

I'm not getting Star Force, I'm not getting Advent, I'm not getting Star Force 2, I'm not getting the next ZX game.

Why do you say that? Their constant overmilking of the various Mega Man series' wear off on you, or did something big happen?
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:43:38 pm »

lol no u dont

Why do you say that? Their constant overmilking of the various Mega Man series' wear off on you, or did something big happen?

The new games just tend to suck, and their constantly poor english localization of names and themes IRRITATES me to no end.

Also, ZX was just never very good to me.
Report Spam   Logged
Ultima
« Reply #9 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:54:32 pm »

Quick question; do you remember Mega Man 8's crappy voice acting?
Report Spam   Logged
Rai
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #10 on: 30 August, 2007, 10:59:20 pm »

Yes, but it's not the voice acting I don't like, it's the retarded translations and poor scripts.
Report Spam   Logged
Ultima
« Reply #11 on: 30 August, 2007, 11:04:01 pm »

Yes, but it's not the voice acting I don't like, it's the retarded translations and poor scripts.

Hah, I loved Dr. Light's voice; "We've gotta catch Dr. Wiwey!"

Do you remember the cartoon for it in the mid/late 90's? I used to watch that all of the time until it was completely axed, at this point, I wonder why.
Report Spam   Logged
Mutant
JEI.
Flame Spirit

« Reply #12 on: 30 August, 2007, 11:06:50 pm »

I did the zombie genocider achievement, but then forgot I needed an ending to unlock the real mega buster! I proceeded to die, save and quit, and start a new game and no RMB!

I just don't have time for the 7 day survivor one.
Report Spam   Logged

"I like JEI, and appreciate the most amazingly good joke he made." - Hawk

"JEI has the right name for me, and it does not insult me in the least." - Homeless Man Association
~
White Glint
Heavens Reaper
Internet Addict

Heavens_Reaper

« Reply #13 on: 31 August, 2007, 11:58:42 am »

Capcom needs to focus on making more quality Megaman games rather than dump a heap of bad ones without even a thought.

I did like ZX though and am trying to beat Hard mode.
Report Spam   Logged

Gametag: Bakto Cannon
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #14 on: 31 August, 2007, 03:06:42 pm »

I liked Dead Rising...anyway that acheivement, never bothered with it.
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: