Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 01:41:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

FFIX/VII story

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FFIX/VII story  (Read 1464 times)
maniacmm

« on: 01 September, 2007, 02:34:48 pm »

Dagger: Is it neccery for you two to watch my everymovement?

Steiner: Princess, it is our duty to protect you

Beatrix: Its Queen

Steiner: Apologies, force of habit.

Dagger: It does not matter....

Beatrix: Are....are you cryig your majesty?

Dagger: No.....I'm perfectly alright.

Beatrix: Are you sure?

Dagger: ...

Steiner: *noticing the helicopter* What is that? An airship?

*The Turks land the helicopter a few yards away from Dagger @ Co. Steiner is standing at the front of the group with his sword drawn*

Reno: (Oh great, another psyco with a large sword)

Tseng: (Shut it Reno) Well Hello. And what do you suppose are you three doing in such a dangerous area?

Elena: (Real Smooth Tseng)

Beatrix: Stand Back your majesty, we can handle these people

Reno: Majesty? Since when was there any monarchy around Here? *Gets His Ass kicked by Beatrix* Guys....help me!

Steiner: Let that be a lesson not to Disrespect Queen Garnet Til Alexandros

Tseng: Sorry about my Collegues actions but there hasn't been a Monarchy in this world for over 100 years.

Dagger: So we're in another world...

Steiner: You Cannot trust these rouges, It could be part of another kidnap attempt.

Beatrix: But it would make sense why the Landscape is so different now.

Dagger: I think we should join them

Steiner: Are you sure?

Dagger: If it helps us find the others then I don't mind. *to the Turks* we're looking for our friends, could you help us find them?

Elena: We could take you to the Midgar area, you should be able to find someone there who at least knows something.

Reno: *still writhing in pain* Isn't anyone going to help me?

Elena: shut up *kicks reno*

Rude: ....

Beatrix: Fine, We'll go with you, but you better be carefull about what you do or say

Reno: Okay Okay, I'm sorry. Just make the pain stop!

Beatrix: Tcsh, Fine *casts Curaga on Reno* (crybaby)

*On board the helicopter, Its a bit cramped*

Elena: So where are you from exactly?

Dagger: From Alexandria on the Mist continent of Gia

Elena: So if thats a different world to ours, how did you end up here?

Dagger: I don't know, all I know is when I woke up, Steiner and Beatrix were lying out cold next to me and my friends had all gone.

Tseng: Did you notice a bright flash of light

Dagger: Yes, why?

Rude: Simmilar Energy bursts like the one we found you three near hit an area near Wutai, Corel reactor, Calm and Icicle Inn.

Dagger: Then We must Go there!

Tseng: We're here to accopany you to Midgar, no further as per our agreement

Dagger: But-

Steiner: How Dare you treat Queen Garnet like this! If she says we are to go to Wherever theese strange events have been happening then you will-

Dagger: Let it go Steiner.

Steiner: Yes your majesty

Elena:*whispering to Dagger* I'm not happy about just dropping you off, I like having you people around

Dagger: *whispering back Why? we only met a few minutes ago

Elena: I know but the Turks is such a Guy's Club, its nice to have some female company, and besides...

Dagger: Besides what?

Elena: If you stick around Reno's more likely to get Owned by your boddygaurds *the both start to giggle*

Reno*from the pilots seat*: What's so funny? Whad did I miss?

Elena: Girl Talk

Reno: Oh, nevermind

*At the Golden Saucer*

Cait Saith: Good to be back, controlling this body, guess i got attached to it. *Sees Quina* Hi *sees Quina a bit better* uhhhhh sir? Welcome to the Gold saucer, do you want me to do your fortune?

What Quina looks like: http://www.ffcompendium.com/art/9-quina-c.jpg

Quina: U look like marshmellow.

Cait Saith: Uhhh (What is this freak?)

Quina: Marshmellow yummy

Cait Saith: I guess so?

Quina: You Yummy Yummy! Me Eat Yummy!

Cait Saith *starts to run/ hop/ skip very fast away*: Help! Help! Mad Thing on the loose! *Trips over Eiko* Ahhhhhhh!

Eiko: Owwww! Hey Mister watch where your going!

(what Eiko looks like http://www.uweb.ucsb.edu/~joyv/eiko.jpg)

Cait Saith: Call it off! Call it off!

Eiko: huh? oh hey Quina.

Quina: Can't talk, chasing Yummy Yummy

Eiko: Oh you mean this guy *points to Saith who is cowering in the corner*

Saith: Is it gone?

Eiko: I don't think it wants to be eaten, or if its edible

Quina: Okay, I go find yummy yumys elsewhere *starts chasing man in chocobo suit*

Man: Ahhhhhhhh!

Saith: Oh thanks its gone! was that thing seriously gonna eat me?

Eiko: probbably would have taken one bite to see if you tasted good first

Saith: *gulp*

Eiko: anyway I'm Eiko and you're...

Saith: Cait Saith

Eiko: I'm Eiko nice to meet you, don't mind Quina, Its fine once you get to know it

Saith: right.......(and i thought I was weird)

right, back to Wutai where Yuffie has brought Zidane to

Zidane: so this is your home right?

Yuffie: yeah but its boring around here, no materia or anything. Its just a tacky resort town now.

Zidane: Materia? whats that?

Yuffie: what, you've never used materia before? its what lets us use magic.

Zidane: Never been much of a mage myself.

yuffie: Then what we're you?

Zidane: A thief, oh and can you say thanks to the guy with the claw you we're with?

Yuffie: Why?

Zidane: He "Dropped" a load of Gil but took off before I could give it back to him *Yuffie giggles* did I say something funny?

Yuffie: Not really but *holds Zidane's hands, he starts looking nervous* we have so much in common.

Zidane: Do we?

Yuffie: Yeah! we're both thieves, energetic and we'd make such a cute couple *more giggling*

Zidane: (Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?) Sorry to say this but I kinda already got a girlfriend.

Yuffie *looking dissapointed*: oh..... whats her name?

Zidane: She's called Dagger, well actually her names Garnet but I call her Dagger. *Yuffie looks upset* We were very close but now.... are you crying?

Yuffie: No, no. So where is she now ?

Zidane: No idea. I'm on a strange world and she could be anywhere.

Yuffie: (hmmm so there still may be an opportunity here *giggle, snort*)

Zidane: You say something?

Yuffie: Nope, come on and I'll show you around *she quickly dashes behind Zidane and starts pushing him down the path*

Zidane: Hey! wait!

Meanwhile on top of the dao-chio statue
Black Waltz1: Awwww so cute, Its almost puke inducing mwahaha

Zidane: Hey, have you noticed its gotten colder here?

Yuffie: Mayble we should snuggle up to keep warm

Zidane: I'm being serious here! *a snowdrop falls on Zidane* snow?

Yuffie: that is wierd, we havn't had snow here for a long time, maybe its fate telling us to stick together

Zidane: (oh god, theres no discouraging her is there)

BW1: Well I think thats enough of the Romantic comedy section *suddenly appears infront of Zidane and Yuffie* now we move to the dramatic scene.. of your deaths ha ha ha.

Zidane: YOU!

BW1: So you do remember me after all, shame; I wont get to do a long backround speech. Shame for you anyways as it means your deaths will now be oh so quicker.

Zidane: I thought I destroyed you in the Ice Cavern!

BW1: Its weird how things like that come back to haunt you isn't it? Like this one for example....SEALION ITS TIME FOR YOUR REVENGE! KILL!

*A massive Block of Ice appears, Frozen spikes potrute out of it until it birsts to reveal a Huge Winged Sea serpent complete with an orb below its head*

Zidane: That Old thing? I've taken it out before and I'll do it again.

yuffie: Really?

Zidane: Yeah, what you have to do is aim for that orb until it shatters.

Yuffie: This is gonna be easier than I thought *drawing he weapon*

BW1: Don't be so sure *with a snap of his fingers Yuffie is pulled into the air and attached to orb like a human shield, Her Hands and Feet are frozen in place with Blizzard and she is now stuck to the monster* Lets see you beat it now *the Black Waltz dissapears*

Yuffie: Help!!!!

Zidane: I'll save you!

*The Sealion first launches a barrage of ice Javelins fromm its wings towards Zidane who barely avoids them*
Zidane: Damn, couldn't do that before

Yuffie: Are you gonna just stand there or are you gonna get me down from here?! *the monster launches the blizaraga spell at Zidane who maneges to dodge one more, It follows up by slicing Zidane with its wing*

Zidane: *one hand on his arm* Forgot how much that hurt *When the monster tries again to attack with the wing, zidane jumps on to the monster and runs to where Yuffie is* okay, im gonna get you out of here!

Yuffie: Oh thank you! *zidane breaks the Ice holding Yuffie in place and she falls down but landing on both feet*

zidane: *still on sealion* I think I'm forgetting something....oh, right *stabs the orb with both daggers, then jumps down but botches the landing and falls on his face* oww.

*the sealion flails for a bit before falling into the river, dead*

*meanwhile at Northern Crater*

Sephiroth: Well that was a faliure

BW3: Not really, it did all it was intended to do but I would have liked at least some death to be involved

BW2: Well at least they know of our precence here and by judging what number 1 saw it will join together all of our ...problems so we can take them out at once

BW1: Besides I have more than just Sealion to be summond at my whim.

Sephiroth: Other monsters?

BW1: Much bigger monsters

BW3: and you No.2, did your preperations go as planned?

BW2: The machine is running again, powered by the underwater reactor at Junon, all that is left to do is to install the corrupter which is your role i believe Sephy?

Sephiroth: first, Do not call me that. Secondly with your help I have resurected Kadaj and company, they are gathering the parts as we speak.

BW3: Excelent, all that is left is for us to wait.

BW2: although I could probably run off a few from the production line from the reactor alone

BW1: Patience, if they find out about that then we would have to adjust our plans, and that takes forever

Sephiroth: and what new of mother?

BW2: the best, we have recovered a small amount of Jenova cells and thats all we need for now

Sephiroth: You know what I mean

BW2: as for her body, no sign so far although we have recovered an arm which is being harvested for cells as we speak

Sephiroth: ...the one part of the plan I'm against.

BW3: Relax, Jenova may still be whole after they are produced, once stage 7 is implied they will perform the reunion.

BW1: everything is falling into place, I just hope the pests are smarter than they look

BW2: Don't you mean Dumber?

BW1: No, whats the point of taking over the world if there isnt a challenge heh heh.
Report Spam   Logged

This could not be a bigger crisis if it were a 15 storey hotel, with a fountain at reception and the letters on the floor in gold: "This is a large crisis"

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: