Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 08:42:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Blackout: The Rising

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blackout: The Rising  (Read 1495 times)
Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

I'm: Hawk
Mood: Horny

« Reply #60 on: 07 November, 2007, 05:23:09 am »

*walks into armoury*

One of those.

One of those.

Ohh, yes. One of those as well.

*walks out carrying multiple boxes with "Do Not Remove" on them*

*gets back in 'copter*

Where to now...
Report Spam   Logged

White Glint
Heavens Reaper
Internet Addict

Heavens_Reaper

« Reply #61 on: 07 November, 2007, 05:02:21 pm »

I drew my blade and swung but it stopped suddenly. A person, alive no less and hopefully friendly.

"What's your problem?"
"Thought you were one of them."
"Are you daft? Of course I'm not!"

I sheathed my sword and got back up. "If it's all the same to you, I'll be off."

"You can't go back out there!"
"Watch me." I said as I climed up and out of the hole. The new man was following me. "What's your name boy?"
"Leon, and I'm no boy."
"Well if you have what it takes feel free to tag along but expect no sympathy from me."
Report Spam   Logged

Gametag: Bakto Cannon
Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #62 on: 08 November, 2007, 04:32:06 am »

Hmm...

North, perhaps.

I don't think that They will last too long in icy conditions.

*takes off, spins around, flies north*
Report Spam   Logged

White Glint
Heavens Reaper
Internet Addict

Heavens_Reaper

« Reply #63 on: 08 November, 2007, 10:15:18 pm »

Wandering, I found myself the need to ask this stranger how he got here. I neglected the question when I turned around to find myself alone. As I continued I could hear noises from ahead. The sounds indicated a battle but who would be fighting lest it be that stranger, Leon? And he was not armed. The sight I saw when I rose over the ridge in front of me will be forever scarred into my mind.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #64 on: 09 November, 2007, 05:19:42 am »

*Flying northwards, stopping occasionally to recover supplies*

*hums strange tune to self*
Report Spam   Logged

White Glint
Heavens Reaper
Internet Addict

Heavens_Reaper

« Reply #65 on: 15 November, 2007, 10:19:19 pm »

The blood was everywhere. Not a blade of grass stood out in the crimson field below. An intense battle was raging in the center of the valley. Humans versus humans. No zombies. No undead. What made these people battle each other I may never know but the carnage was unbelievable. Decapitated heads strewn about the blood and various limbs and other body parts were soaking in the deep red of the bloodied grass. Guts and brains were flying everywhere as blades and bullets were sent into the bodies of both armies.

I rose over the crest of the hill and instantly the battle stopped. The warriors froze and turned towards me. The Splashing blood at their feet grew quiet and still as they watched me in complete silence. A large man about seven feet in height strode to the front of the massed people. He was a truly brilliant vision fully armoured in highly polished, smooth steel that shone in the morning sun. The black crest on his helmet waved in the drifts of wind on top of his ornate war helm. His black cloak dragged behind him in the blood and his shining blade dripped blood as he watched me from the head of his army. He truned to his men and shouted in a foreign tongue. His word caught all of his men's attention as he yelled at them to heed his voice. I wasn't paying attention to him so much as the picture of the large bear sewn into the back of his cloak in silver thread. Before my amazement was satisfied he turned back around and from where I stood I could find myself staring back at him directly into shining blue eyes.

He rose his sword and pointed it at me and shouted a blood curdling yell as his men charged. My heart stopped beating as a near thousand men fully armed and armoured ran at me. Behind the infantry were bowmen who drew their long bows up at my position. I dove over the hill as they loosed their strings and I hid behind a large rock hoping none of the arrows would find their target. The shafts stuck into the ground on all sides of me and stopped shortly. The men were getting closer. The cries of their bloodlust ringing in my ears. If I were to survive it would be by tactics and guts, for the numbers were clearly against me.
Report Spam   Logged

Hawk_v3
Local Mod
Epic Post Whore

« Reply #66 on: 16 November, 2007, 09:56:38 am »

*is now somewhere over greenland, the 'copter now flecked with blood*
Report Spam   Logged

Masterman
« Reply #67 on: 01 December, 2007, 06:10:00 pm »