Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 01:36:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 4: Blue and the Return of Dragonia (100% Complete)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 4: Blue and the Return of Dragonia (100% Complete)  (Read 2716 times)
BlueAnnihilator
« on: 07 September, 2007, 10:51:33 pm »

*Meanwhile, Blue has taken new residence, deep in the Serade Oasis. A place far from any civilization, he has resided there to live a life of peace and solitude. He lives inside of an old abandoned palace, along with his two apprentices, Isaac and Raine. Since his time away, Blue has completely finished his magic studies, gaining total mastery of all schools of magic. His apprentices feel that he may have become the greatest magic user in history. But what could have possibly made Blue leave behind his family and friends?*

Isaac: I'm sensing...a disturbance.

Blue: So it's happening, just like I thought.

Isaac is a 20 year old young man. Having learned all of his magic from Blue, he is a Sage of great power. Being the typical heroic type, kind and considerate of others, and always willing to help out, he often disagrees with Blue's view of the world.

Isaac: So, what do we do?

Blue: We go about our own business. That's what we do.

Isaac: But...it's only a matter of time before your friends get involved. You really won't lift a finger to help them?

Blue: No. I gave them a fair warning. I told them what would happen if they tried to save people that don't deserve to be saved. They're fool enough to bring about their own destruction, so I say let them be destroyed.

Isaac: But master Blue, I don't understand. It's not their fault. They're being manipulated into fighting. Why can't we show them the light?

Blue: Because it's their own greedy ambition that drove them to it. All they needed was a little nudge in the wrong direction. That one nudge will bring death to many.

Isaac: That's exactly why we should stop it. Those innocent people, they did nothing to deserve such a fate. Must we really stand by and let them perish?

Raine: Hrrrm, Isaac, why don't you just quit while you're behind?

Isaac: What?

Raine is a 21 year old young woman. Having also learned all of her magic from Blue, she is a Dark Sage of great power. Being incredibly laid back and half-hearted, she never puts up a fight, and gives in very easily. As such, she has been reduced to always agreeing with what Blue says, regardless of what it is.

Raine: Just don't bother. There's no way you're gonna change Master's mind. And besides, he's right anyway. Those people are a lost cause. If we save them once, there will always be that one power hungry fool who will ruin it for everyone. There's just no point anymore.

Isaac: Only weaklings talk in such a manner!

Blue: Isaac! That's enough! We do nothing, and that's final, understood?

Isaac: Ah! Ye...yes, Master...

*Blue looks down at the ground as if he's having an inner conflict*

Blue: (Leon, Ari, everyone. I just can't do it any longer. I'm sorry, but you're on your own.)

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: