Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 11:52:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This is my new and improved dojo.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 4617   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my new and improved dojo.  (Read 196904 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« on: 26 June, 2007, 02:43:38 pm »

Welcome to my dojo. You can do many things here. Let me explain them.

1) Challenge me to a one on one fight. I may even occasionally take one on two, one on three or even one on four fights. These fights will take place in my special personal arena where no one but the combatants can interfere. My stats are listed under the second section.

2) Challenge my team, the Viewtiful Four. This fight will take place in my personal arena as well. The Viewtiful Four all posses a custom, specially modified V-watch, and consists of:

ZeldaFan (Me)- A martial artist and master sword user, I own a huge collection of various magical and non-magical swords as well as various other magical artifacts. V-Watch transformation: My special V-Watch has three modes. By shouting "Henshin" I become Viewtiful ZeldaFan, with enhanced martial arts abilities and several powerful Hadoken-like moves. By shouting, "Kenishin!" I can become Kensai ZeldaFan, with enhanced sword skills and the ability to preform very powerful sword techniques. By shouting, "Tenshin!" I become Heavenly ZeldaFan, with the ability to switch to various combat styles based on the 17 types of Pokemon, kind of like Arceus.

Tobi- A Naruto character, and a member of Akatsuki. Members of Akatsuki tend to be very powerful and very dangerous ninjas. Tobi....eh, he's not. Considered the "Naruto of Akatsuki," Tobi is a goof ball and a bit of a klutz. His attacks all consist of various Taijutsu moves with the word "Tobi" in front of them for no reason. Oh, and he can throw shuriken and kunai. He's actually not the powerful of a warrior. V-watch transformation: By shouting "Tobi no Henshin!" Tobi can become Viewtiful Tobi. This greatly increases his Taijutsu power, especially when he puts his name in front of his moves. He also gains the ability to throw giant shuriken, and have his kunai duplicate themselves. Tobi also gains several powerful moves like the "Rasen-Tobi" (an orange Rasengan), "Todi-doken" (an orange Hadoken), and "Tobi-Renge" ( Omote Renge with the word "Tobi" in it).

Link- The Hero of Time himself. Literally, because this Link is the Adult Link from Ocarina of Time. Basically, he just has every item he could use as an adult in Ocarina of Time. V-watch transfromation- Link combines the power of the Triforce of Courage and his V-watch when he transforms into Viewtiful Link, which he does by saying "Henshin!" All that really happens is that all of his equipment becomes more powerful and he can preform even more tricks with it than before.

The Fourth Member- One of the secrets of the Viewtiful Four is that there is no permanent fourth member. The fourth member often changes with each fight, and can be just about anybody. But, if you want to challenge a specific fourth member, I will occasionally accept requests. V-watch transformation: Varies. Depends on who the specific fourth member is. In general, they gain improved agility, strength, stamina, and endurance, something that all V-watch users gain. Their natural powers are also usually enhanced.

3) Borrow one of my special arenas. These arenas prevent anyone aside from the combatants from interfering with the fight. You may challenge another user to a fight and borrow one of my arenas to make sure no one interferes. However, all my arenas do have spectator areas where people can watch the fight, so it is possible for, say...a future opponent to observe a fight you have here an learn all your moves and figure out ways to counteract them.

That's it. With that all said, I now officially open my dojo. I accept any and all challengers, unless you're a notorious god-modder. Then I may turn you down.
Also, I ask that you only actually challenge me when I'm online. Thanks.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #1 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:05:35 pm »

I challenge you alone to a fight!

But seeing as I can't fight for crap, I will let my anime girl elite, Naru, fight.

Any info you might want is here:

Naru: A fun, joking, outgoing girl, whos always looking for some fun. And if she finds something fun, she won't stop doing it until it gets boring. Because she's always searching for fun, she often gets in trouble, and conjures up crazy schemes. When she finds something fun, she enters her "fun" mode, where she constantly smiles, and laughs like a maniac. Also, because of her jokey nature, she often annoys the more serious Sheena. Just like the random girls, she has chased oB2Ko_Mario, but that was more for the fun than anything else. She relies on her high speed to attack and defend. Recently aquired a profile on gamefaqs.
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #2 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:06:14 pm »

What about a 4 on 1 match? For example, me versus your entire team?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:12:08 pm »

Yes, one person versus my entire team is possible.

Alright, since ILS challenged me first, I'll take his challenge first.

*goes to my personal arena and waits for Naru to come*

Alright, send your anime girl after me.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #4 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:13:27 pm »

Naru: *Arrives* Hehe...nice to meet you! I'm Naru X3
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:16:10 pm »

Nice to meet you Naru. As you may know, I'm ZeldaFan.
*pulls out a bokuto*

Shall we begin? You can make the first move.
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #6 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:16:57 pm »

[me and Dark Lead take our seats in the stands]
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #7 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:18:15 pm »

Naru: Ok. I must warn you. As you may already have heard... *Appears behind Zeldafan* I'm very fast >:3
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #8 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:28:34 pm »

*swings my bokuto at Naru*

Yeah, I've heard. But I have to warn you.

*suddenly stops mid-swing, disappears, and reappears above Naru, falling at her with my bokuto pointing down*

I'm fast too.

Tobi: *sits beside Dark Lead* I sure hope ZeldaFan-sempai wins.
Report Spam   Logged
Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:30:21 pm »

*swings my bokuto at Naru*

Yeah, I've heard. But I have to warn you.

*suddenly stops mid-swing, disappears, and reappears above Naru, falling at her with my bokuto pointing down*

I'm fast too.

Tobi: *sits beside Dark Lead* I sure hope ZeldaFan-sempai wins.

Shadow:[the one Tobi happens to be sitting beside] I couldn't care less who wins, as long as it's a good fight.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #10 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:31:51 pm »

Naru: *Dodges stab* *Jumps back* Wow! You're fast! ....Hehe. Hehehehe. HAHAHAHAHA!!! This will be sooooo fun XD

*Naru rushes at Zeldafan, and tries to kick her legs out from under her*
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #11 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:32:10 pm »

*warps into audience with Sheena*

Now Sheena, for your first lesson. I would like you to observe the two fighter's fighting styles. Include details, and look for weaknesses in each one. I shall expect an acceptable summary at the end of the match. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, as I will ask you seveal during the match.
« Last Edit: 26 June, 2007, 05:35:03 pm by Lord Agaranok » Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #12 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:33:52 pm »

Now Sheena, for your first lesson. I would like you to observe the two fighter's fighting styles. Include details, and look for weaknesses in each one. I shall expect an acceptable summary at the end of the match. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, as I will ask you seveal diring the match.

Sheena: Understood. However, I already know Naru's weaknesses, since I am on her team and all.
Report Spam   Logged

Davidk92
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #13 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:35:28 pm »

[plays the music in the following link on Mecha's built in stereo, to set the mood for the fight: http://gh.ffshrine.org/song/269/47 ]
« Last Edit: 26 June, 2007, 05:37:35 pm by Davidk92 » Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #14 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:35:37 pm »

Now Sheena, for your first lesson. I would like you to observe the two fighter's fighting styles. Include details, and look for weaknesses in each one. I shall expect an acceptable summary at the end of the match. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask, as I will ask you seveal diring the match.

Sheena: Understood. However, I already know Naru's weaknesses, since I am on her team and all.

Good. Then I expect a flawless description at the end.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 4617   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: