Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:47:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

This is my new and improved dojo.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 4617   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This is my new and improved dojo.  (Read 196994 times)
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #15 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:36:10 pm »

Sheena: Yes.....sir.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #16 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:36:33 pm »

*uses bokuto to launch myself backwards, which causes the bokuto to become stuck in the ground. I then take on a combat stance*

Hehehe, nice. This is going to be fun.
Let's see if you can keep up with my Raiken style martial arts!

*charges forward very quickly, aiming a single powerful punch at Naru*

Tobi: Yeah, you have a point. But ZeldaFan-sempai has always been so nice to me, so I always root for her.
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #17 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:39:49 pm »

*uses bokuto to launch myself backwards, which causes the bokuto to become stuck in the ground. I then take on a combat stance*

Tobi: Yeah, you have a point. But ZeldaFan-sempai has always been so nice to me, so I always root for her.

Here's a simple starter. What mistake did Zeldafan make by leaving her bokuto?
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:40:24 pm »

Sorry, but I must leave for the day. Sheena, I expect you prepared tommorow.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #19 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:41:26 pm »

(What does the arena look like, if I may ask?)

*Naru is hit, and is sent flying across the arena*

Naru: *Slowly gets up* *Coughs* Wow! You're also strong... HAHAHAHA!!! YEAH!!! *Instantly appears in the air above Zeldafan, and attempts to drop kick her*

Here's a simple starter. What mistake did Zeldafan make by leaving her bokuto?

Sheena: She left behind her weapon. A crucial mistake, however, Naru is too caught up in the moment to notice and take advantage of this.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #20 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:43:08 pm »

Sorry, but I must leave for the day. Sheena, I expect you prepared tommorow.

Sheena: Yes sir.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #21 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:51:48 pm »

(Eh, basic round arena with a stone floor, and magical blue walls surround the arena preventing interference and preventing the combatants attacks from hitting the observers. However, the magical walls are solid and if you hit them, it feels like a stone wall.)

The secret of my combat style....is in my striking power.
*takes Naru's attack, flinching slightly with pain*

It's all about channeling my spiritual energies. By gathering my energy and then releasing it at the moment of impact, I am capable of attacking with more power than my thin frame would normally allow. Likewise, I can channel my energy to my muscles to increase their power, which allows me to take blows that would normally hurt me a lot more.

*jumps in the air, does a flip and tries to bring my leg down on top of Naru's head*

Tobi: I wouldn't be too sure that what ZeldaFan-sempai did was a mistake. She's a master strategist, and may have done that on purpose.
Or maybe it was a mistake. ZeldaFan-sempai can be quite rash at times and tends to usually act without thinking....Tobi can never tell which is happening.

(Het, I have to go for awhile. I'll try to get back on soon.)
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #22 on: 26 June, 2007, 05:56:46 pm »

Naru: *Head is slammed into ground* *Blood starts running out of her forehead* Hehehahahahah XD FUUUUN!!!! *Naru starts running around really fast, creating the illusion of clones. Then, Naru appears in front of Zeldafan, and tries to punch her in the stomach*

I will wait for about, 30 minutes - 45 minutes. If you aren't back by then, this fight will continue tomorrow. If you want to of course.
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 26 June, 2007, 08:53:58 pm »

(Eh, basic round arena with a stone floor, and magical blue walls surround the arena preventing interference and preventing the combatants attacks from hitting the observers. However, the magical walls are solid and if you hit them, it feels like a stone wall.)

The secret of my combat style....is in my striking power.
*takes Naru's attack, flinching slightly with pain*

It's all about channeling my spiritual energies. By gathering my energy and then releasing it at the moment of impact, I am capable of attacking with more power than my thin frame would normally allow. Likewise, I can channel my energy to my muscles to increase their power, which allows me to take blows that would normally hurt me a lot more.

*jumps in the air, does a flip and tries to bring my leg down on top of Naru's head*

Tobi: I wouldn't be too sure that what ZeldaFan-sempai did was a mistake. She's a master strategist, and may have done that on purpose.
Or maybe it was a mistake. ZeldaFan-sempai can be quite rash at times and tends to usually act without thinking....Tobi can never tell which is happening.

(Het, I have to go for awhile. I'll try to get back on soon.)

That's taken almost directly from Shippuden.  Sad
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #24 on: 26 June, 2007, 09:12:09 pm »

*walks into dojo*
Doc: oh this is your dojo...
*sneaks out before zeldafan remembers what i did to the last dojo*
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: 27 June, 2007, 07:06:09 am »

I am back. I see that the fight has still yet to end.

Sheena, give me a short verbal report on what you have seen so far.
Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #26 on: 27 June, 2007, 07:10:52 am »

Sheena: Yes. Naru started out by running behind Zeldafan, however, Zeldafan wasn't as slow as Naru predicted, and tried to hit her from above. Naru dodged, and tried kicking Zeldafan. Zeldafan used her bokuto to dodge, but lost it in the process. Zeldafan switched to martial arts, and punched Naru hard. Naru was hurt, but continued anyway, and drop kicked Zeldafan. Zeldafan was hurt, but because she strengthened her muscles, she was able to absorb the impact. Zeldafan then counterattacked with yet another drop kick, sending Naru's head straight to the ground.
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #27 on: 27 June, 2007, 07:13:15 am »

Sheena: Yes. Naru started out by running behind Zeldafan, however, Zeldafan wasn't as slow as Naru predicted, and tried to hit her from above. Naru dodged, and tried kicking Zeldafan. Zeldafan used her bokuto to dodge, but lost it in the process. Zeldafan switched to martial arts, and punched Naru hard. Naru was hurt, but continued anyway, and drop kicked Zeldafan. Zeldafan was hurt, but because she strengthened her muscles, she was able to absorb the impact. Zeldafan then counterattacked with yet another drop kick, sending Naru's head straight to the ground.

Good. Now, tell me what a possible weakness of both's fighting is. For Zeldafan, I'd focus more on her "energy transferring" technique. It is quite efficient, but it is not without it's flaws.

Report Spam   Logged

I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #28 on: 27 June, 2007, 07:17:58 am »

(Note, Zeldafan, the weakness I come up with probably aren't true, it's just some random crap I come up with <_<)

Sheena: Yes. Naru's weakness besides the weaknesses all the anime girls have, is that she gets excited too easily. She becomes excited, and just wants to have fun, thus being unable to asses the current situation. Zeldafan on the other hand, is a great fighter, both strategic, and strength wise. Her energy transfer however, has a flaw. To be able to transfer a lot of energy to example her right arm, she needs to use energy from other places in her body, thus making those areas vulnerable.
Report Spam   Logged

FrozenIndustry
Local Mod
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: 27 June, 2007, 07:24:42 am »

(Note, Zeldafan, the weakness I come up with probably aren't true, it's just some random crap I come up with <_<)

Sheena: Yes. Naru's weakness besides the weaknesses all the anime girls have, is that she gets excited too easily. She becomes excited, and just wants to have fun, thus being unable to asses the current situation. Zeldafan on the other hand, is a great fighter, both strategic, and strength wise. Her energy transfer however, has a flaw. To be able to transfer a lot of energy to example her right arm, she needs to use energy from other places in her body, thus making those areas vulnerable.

Actually, the one you said for Zeldafan is somewhat true. Most of the time she is focusing on a single part of her body. However, if she was rapidly getting hit, she would not have time to transfer energy to each of those sections of the body.

You are doing very good so far.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 4617   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: