Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:01:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Recommend me some good anime.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommend me some good anime.  (Read 825 times)
Ahriman
« Reply #15 on: 16 January, 2008, 06:23:36 pm »

Black Cat
Black Lagoon
Gurren Lagann
GunXSword
Rune Soldier
Pani Poni Dash
Excel Saga
D.N.Angel
Jing: King of Bandits
Full Metal Panic
Ergo Proxy
Mahou Sensei Nagima

lolwut? I hope you're talking about the manga..........>_>
lolwut? The Anime is awesome.

One of them is. There were two different series', Mahou Negima Sensei and Negima?!! (The ?!! is part of the name. <_<) Mahou Negima Sensei is generall viewed as terrible, whereas Negima?!! is quite good.
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #16 on: 17 January, 2008, 08:47:15 am »

Black Cat
Black Lagoon
Gurren Lagann
GunXSword
Rune Soldier
Pani Poni Dash
Excel Saga
D.N.Angel
Full Metal Panic
Ergo Proxy
Mahou Sensei Nagima

One of them is. There were two different series', Mahou Negima Sensei and Negima?!! (The ?!! is part of the name. <_<) Mahou Negima Sensei is generall viewed as terrible, whereas Negima?!! is quite good.
I don't know where you get your sources from, I've seen Negima?!! and it's "decent" but me and tons of my friends love Mahou Sensei Negima, and it has such an amazing sound track if you have ever bothered to notice.
Report Spam   Logged

White Glint
Heavens Reaper
Internet Addict

Heavens_Reaper

« Reply #17 on: 18 January, 2008, 10:53:20 pm »

Death Note-I really doubt you haven't heard about this yet, but whatever. About a guy that gains the power to kill anyone just by knowing their name and face, and writing their name in a notebook. It's a mystery kinda thing, so you think quite a bit while watching it. This is starting on Adult Swim soon, so you could watch it there.

DON'T DO IT! Definitely watch the sub...

Pffft, give the dub a chance. >_>

It's good. I missed last episode though.
Report Spam   Logged

Gametag: Bakto Cannon
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #18 on: 19 January, 2008, 05:02:57 am »

Magical girl lyrical Nanoha
Excel saga
Shakugan no Shana
Love Hina
Full metal alchemist
Higurashi no naku koro ni
Report Spam   Logged

evil retarded super penguin
the penguin that be retarded, super and evil all at once THE PERFECT BEING OF DOOM
Flame Spirit

i enjoy chomping on a tasty hobo!

« Reply #19 on: 22 January, 2008, 02:12:26 pm »

most of what i would suggest has already been posted, but a couple of good one where kasi masi, a very good rom-com anime, about a guy who gets hit by a aqlein spaceship and then they rebuild him as a girl, and its about the him being in love with two girls still, and that there in love with him, and another great anime is called karas, which is technically a mecha, but is amazing, a bit like a decent version of guyver
Report Spam   Logged

flying monkey hobos feast upon my sanity... damn them
I WILL DESTROY THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #20 on: 22 January, 2008, 02:20:31 pm »

most of what i would suggest has already been posted, but a couple of good one where kasi masi, a very good rom-com anime, about a guy who gets hit by a aqlein spaceship and then they rebuild him as a girl, and its about the him being in love with two girls still, and that there in love with him, and another great anime is called karas, which is technically a mecha, but is amazing, a bit like a decent version of guyver

O_O KASHIMASHI!

I LOVE KASHIMASHI! *fangirl squeal*

Definitely watch Kashimashi!

It's kind of a girly anime, but it's really sweet!
Report Spam   Logged
the penguin that be retarded, super and evil all at once THE PERFECT BEING OF DOOM
Flame Spirit

« Reply #21 on: 22 January, 2008, 02:32:18 pm »

O_O KASHIMASHI!

im kinda confused by that the manga was spelt kashimashi, but for some reason on my subbed version, its called kasi masi it always confuses me, also the artwork on it is just sooooooo amazing!, and i have freinds of both genders who loved it
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #22 on: 22 January, 2008, 02:33:57 pm »

O_O KASHIMASHI!

im kinda confused by that the manga was spelt kashimashi, but for some reason on my subbed version, its called kasi masi it always confuses me, also the artwork on it is just sooooooo amazing!, and i have freinds of both genders who loved it

The sub I watched calls it Kashimashi.

<_< I'm usually surprised when I find guys who like it....it seems like a really girly anime to me.

Which is of course why I like it. ^o^
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #23 on: 22 January, 2008, 02:36:12 pm »

O_O KASHIMASHI!

<_< I'm usually surprised when I find guys who like it....it seems like a really girly anime to me.

I watch lots of girly anime.

Or at least I think I do.
Report Spam   Logged

Flame Spirit

« Reply #24 on: 22 January, 2008, 02:37:10 pm »

O_O KASHIMASHI!

I watch lots of girly anime.

Or at least I think I do.
probly different sub groups, i partially admire the artwork, and i just found it an interesting, and entertaining story
Report Spam   Logged

Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #25 on: 27 January, 2008, 10:12:56 pm »

One Piece.
Report Spam   Logged
Adol the Red
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Tripping balls

Adol, walking across the Garden of Madness

« Reply #26 on: 27 January, 2008, 10:22:22 pm »

O_O KASHIMASHI!

I haven't seen Kashimashi but Karas is pretty good I recomended it oh if you like Airship Animes try Last Exile.
Report Spam   Logged

Ahriman
« Reply #27 on: 27 January, 2008, 11:39:54 pm »

Black Cat
Black Lagoon
Gurren Lagann
GunXSword
Rune Soldier
Pani Poni Dash
Excel Saga
D.N.Angel
Full Metal Panic
Ergo Proxy
Mahou Sensei Nagima

I don't know where you get your sources from, I've seen Negima?!! and it's "decent" but me and tons of my friends love Mahou Sensei Negima, and it has such an amazing sound track if you have ever bothered to notice.

My sources are everyone I've known to watch both besides you. <_<
Report Spam   Logged
Zigzagoon
Animal Lover
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Happy

Zigzagoon!

« Reply #28 on: 28 January, 2008, 12:00:49 am »

Black Cat
Black Lagoon
Gurren Lagann
GunXSword
Rune Soldier
Pani Poni Dash
Excel Saga
D.N.Angel
Full Metal Panic
Ergo Proxy
Mahou Sensei Nagima

My sources are everyone I've known to watch both besides you. <_<

Whatever, I'm not going to change your mind. You can like which ever one you want, just don't go around saying one is better than the other when it is based on your opinion. I prefer the style, plot, and music to Mahou Sensei much more than Negima?!!
Report Spam   Logged

NPC Overlord Nikoleis
Removing dust
Legendary Member

Mood: ...

Back as soon as I CAN SEE IT, CAN'T SEE 3D!

« Reply #29 on: 28 January, 2008, 05:06:03 am »

Add School Rumble to the list.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: