Ultimate Paradise
09 December, 2021, 04:59:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

User Story Part I

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: User Story Part I  (Read 1730 times)
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« on: 20 June, 2007, 07:45:59 am »

Chapter 4: The First Test

P1

Devicho awoke and looked around…there was no sign of her friends…her head throbbed…the only light in the dimly lit cave came from a hole high above…that must be where we fell through she thought…

She found that there was a corridor to the left…

She followed it…
Several minutes later she found a much larger chamber.  All around h=the cave, crystals grew, and they cast an eerie light all about the whole place.

“Princess!”

She turned and saw mazzamatt running towards her.
“You’re awake,” he said.
“Where are the others?”
“They are down there, we think we’ve found a path out.”
“Sounds good.  Lead the way.”

He hurried her down a long narrow corridor.  Devicho kept up as best she could…but she stumbled and fell down a shaft.  Down, down, down she went.  And hit the bottom.
She got up and looked about…a large lake was spanning out before her.  She heard voices speaking, and listened in.

“ Raizor_Blaid, this is re4master, do you copy?”
“Raizor_Blaid here, what news from Judgment?”
“Orders are to commence the plan immediately.”
“Right, will do, Raizor_Blaid, over and out.”

Devicho felt a tap from behind.  She looked and standing there was a small child, glowing in an aura of amber…

He projected his thoughts into her mind…’Take my power; you will need it.  You will be able when the time comes.”

She turned away for a split second, and when she looked back, he was gone.

With that, she suddenly saw a bright light and heard loud cries from some fearsome beasts…and then she was being pulled up…

Cube: You should be more careful, Devi.
Devi:  Thank goodness you’re here; it looks like we may have some trouble.
Cube: Ing found a way out…it’s a bet of a trek, but we’ll make it in about half an hour.
Devi: Let’s get going.

They reunited with the others.

Ing: It’s about time…we need to go now.
Mazza: There’s no time to lose; there are monsters in here.

They rushed down the corridor until they came to a fast flowing river…the bridge was cut…

Cube: What happened?
Mazza: The bridge was up just a moment ago.  This can’t be good.
Ing: Here they come…

A group of goblins was rushing towards them…
In no time at all, weapons were drawn, and fighting commenced.
Ing was taking them out two at a time…swinging the Imperial mightily…killing many…
Cube joined in with his crayon, cracking skulls left and right
Mazza attacked with his claws, having some difficulty with the tough skin
Mazzamatt: I really need to sharpen these…

Devicho raised her bow to shoot at her foes, but it was knocked from her hands…in one last hope for defense, she raised her arm….and a blast of energy emitted from her outstretched hand…it hit the goblin dead on, and continued on to hit three more before striking a wall, in an explosion of debris…

When the dust in the air cleared, almost all of the goblins were dead, and the few living were on their way away from the group…

Cube: What was that?
Ing: It was magic…
Mazza: Isn’t that just myth?
Ing: No…
Devicho explained what had happened and told them that in all likelihood, they too would be able to wield this magic…

The group continued to press forward…
They reached a large cavern with a stairway leading up to a small opening near the top, through which light poured…
CLAP CLAP CLAP
Raizor_Blaid: Very impressive…
A man approaches, he looks like a ninja…he pulls out a katana…
Raizor: But now, I’m afraid, you must die…LICH, come to me…
A loud rumbling filled the chamber, and a strange creature rose up through the floor…

Rai: Kill Them…
Doing the summoning had cost him quite a bit of energy, and he used his last to teleport elsewhere, to recuperate.

Devi: What is that thing?
Ing: It’s a summon monster…Lich, the guardian of earth…be careful…

Devi pulled out her bow and managed to charge her arrows with magic energy…shooting for high damage…

Mazza: So, that’s how it works…his claws began to emit a strange energy, and increased in sharpness.  He began to hack madly at the group…

Cube slammed his crayon into the ground, causing a fissure, that hit the Lich…but had little effect…

Ing had little skill with magic, and so he dove in and hacked with the Imperial…

The Lich used an attack that shot out blinding dust around the battlefield…none of them could see

Cube: What do we do now…?
Ing: Close your eyes; rely on your ears to locate it.

After another round of hits, The Lich became desperate…it used it’s last bit of strength to fire a massive blast of energy at Devicho…

The air cleared…

Thinking quickly, Cube launched his crayon as a projectile, and hit a stalactite.  It fell, and took the blast in Devicho’s stead.

After the battle, they tended to their wounds, and continued out of the cave…
The bright sunlight hurt their eyes, but they soon adjusted…

Before them was a massive forest in rolling hills…in the distance they could see smoke rising from a town…

Mazza: Hey Cube.  How much money do we have…?
Cube: We have about 2,000,000 gil left…Devi’s father sure was generous, no?
Ing: I think we had best head to that town, we could use a rest…

This is significantly longer, so I think I’ll only post part 1 of the chapter…I’ll post the rest tomorrow and Saturday

(^o^)
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: