Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:51:08 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

User Story Part I

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: User Story Part I  (Read 2685 times)
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« Reply #30 on: 14 August, 2007, 09:51:27 pm »

da update from yesterday was reposting it all on FAQs...but it proved a disappointment in turnout
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #31 on: 15 August, 2007, 09:28:44 am »

They don't seem to like mine anymore either. ;_;
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
Cads_473
« Reply #32 on: 15 August, 2007, 01:01:10 pm »

hey sas... ive never been in a user story before..... could i have a role in yours?
Report Spam   Logged
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #33 on: 15 August, 2007, 05:26:05 pm »

probably...at some point
Report Spam   Logged

5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #34 on: 15 August, 2007, 06:05:51 pm »

could I have a role at some point? ^^
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #35 on: 15 August, 2007, 07:34:40 pm »

indeed...

however...I think that my plan is a bit ambitious...I am totally wiped after school...and I may only update on weekends afterall...
Report Spam   Logged

Cads_473
« Reply #36 on: 16 August, 2007, 08:34:34 am »

*prays im a good fighter*
*and doesnt get killed off*
Report Spam   Logged
5BASS
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Disappointed

I'm5Bass

« Reply #37 on: 17 August, 2007, 03:59:52 pm »

that's fine
*wonders what role I would have*
Report Spam   Logged

Proud owner of the "First Person To Leave Dmax Speechless" Badge

Current mood is disappointed because I thought I saw the option to be "intoxicated"...
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #38 on: 03 September, 2007, 10:58:15 am »

P3

The train slid smoothly through the night on its steel tracks; all was quiet, and calm.  The team was asleep in their quarters, which had been moved since the earlier attack on the train to a different location.

All of a sudden, the train came to a jarring stop, which launched them all out of the bed, and onto the floor.  Something wasn’t right.

Duprav led the others to the front of the train, so they could ask the engineer what was wrong.  When they got there, it was obvious; there was an airship laying across the tracks.

The team left the train to go investigate the craft…

Upon arriving, they were met with a less than positive reception.  Four sky pirates attacked them.

MMH was against a pirate by the name of CyberSturm.  Cybersturm wielded a staff, much like MMH himself.  The two met in a duel of pure skill.  The two staves crashed into each other again and again, sending reverberations down into the duelers’ arms.  It was clear that neither would be gaining headway anytime soon, so MMH resorted to his staff’s special quality.  He caused it to extend rapidly, and strike CyberSturm in the neck, which caused his guard to go down.  In this brief moment, MMH swept his staff across the ground, and took Sturm’s feet out from under him. Once he was down, MMH crushed his windpipe with his boot.

Vaati was up against a pirate named Wavrik, who used a scimitar.  It was a tough match-up for him, going against a longer reach than his own.  He had to be nimble to dodge the lethal slices from the scimitar, and to gain chances to dart forward and land a blow. Indeed, Vaati suffered a few hits, but he managed to dodge most of them, and none of the hits were enough to worry about.  In one last burst of speed, he snuck behind Wavrik, and plunged his dagger into his heart.

TBizzle was up against a pirate called cjlink.  This one used a single dagger, and put up little fight, clearly being less skilled than his companions.  Bizzle easily gained the upper hand and was about to land a killing blow when CJLink gave up and threw the airship keys at him, and ran away into the dark.

Duprav was fighting against Sonick54, who had a pistol.  Duprav was a little worried about being up against a projectile, but, he would manage, as he had a gun himself.  He and Sonick54 were circling, running while shooting in order to dodge bullets more easily.  It seemed they would keep it up until they ran out of ammo.  As a result, Duprav made a plan.  He simply turned and ran the other way in the circle, and slammed straight into the oncoming Sonick54, knocking him over.  He then took aim, and fired a single bullet into his opponent’s head.

With the fight won, the group thanked the train engineer for the ride, but opted to take the quicker airship to continue their journey.  They took off into the night, feeling confident, but it turned out, there was something wrong with the engine, which was why the pirates needed money in the first place.  When the ship started failing, the group abandoned on parachutes, and were blown off course, towards a vast and sweeping desert.

P4

The group crossed over a crest in the hill.  They were so tired from going through the desert, and they needed rest, but they did not find it.  Instead they found a group of sand people charging for them.  They immediately took up a combat formation, and started to fight.

Penguin transformed into his penguin form, and blew a layer of ice across the ground, causing his opponents to slip and fall.  He then made moves to hurl ice sickles at them, and pierce them through.

Ermine was in his animal form, using his claws, charged with lightning, to slash through his numerous foes, leaving a wake of dead bodies behind him.

STS formed himself into a snake and suffocated his foes to death.

Magic used his many forms of sub-transformation to deal varying attacks to the enemy, leaving behind mutilated bodies.

The group passed this off as a random attack, which could happen at any time in the desert, and continued on their way through the desert.

sorry for not posting more in p4, but there just wasn't much to say, as I wasn't going to name out an entire tibe o fsand people
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #39 on: 03 September, 2007, 11:18:36 am »

Chapter 8: Psychic Clash
P1
-911- went northwest, in order to meet up with the party he was supposed to intercept.  He was moving swiftly through the forest, and almost failed to notice when he suddenly hit a clearing that seemed to be unnatural in formation.  The trees had all been knocked over, and were strewn about haphazardly, and he could sense someone else’s presence there.

A man came out on the other side of the clearing, and 911 recognized him immediately as Raizor_Blaid, one of Judgment’s four lieutenants.  The one with the power of earth…but what was he doing here…? Had Judgment perceived what had happened already, and sent out forces to stop it?  It was mind boggling …

In any case, he had to get past, and so he drew his weapon, and got ready to fight.

Raz: Why do you seek to defend the weak?  Why not side with true power?  I’m sure Lord Judgment would offer you high seats of power…
911: Judgment is full of lies and deceit; he cares for none but himself, and our people have been fooled too long…I must act now to see to it that we unite and destroy him

Raz: Then you shall die…

And with that, Raz drew his blades and dashed across the clearing.  He closed in on 911 and prepared a cross slice, but 911 blocked it with his sword, and the two were locked.  After several minutes of struggle, the two broke apart.  They clashed in similar manners several times, but neither gained any ground, so they abandoned their weapons in favor of using their powers.

911 prepared pybolts, hurling psychic energy in the form of knives, but Raz was ready for that, and he built a wall of earth.  Raz retaliated by causing a fissure to open beneath 911, in hopes of him falling in and being crushed, but 911 jumped onto the trunk of a fallen tree and quickly traversed across the clearing.  He knew his ordinary psybolts were no good, so he had to pull out all the stops…He focused for a moment, and then charged a psyblade on his hand, and sent out several others towards Raz, who put up a wall.  In that moment where Raz couldn’t see him, 911 executed a teleportation, and came to be directly behind Raz, and plunged his psyblade into his back.

Raizor managed to react at the last instant, and turned into dust, and was blown away by the wind to rematerialize elsewhere.  911 had won the battle, but Raizor_Blaid was still out there…in any case, 911 had to reach the party and intercept them, at all costs…
Report Spam   Logged

Judgment Angel Zero
*funny coment*
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: Refreshed

Do you earnestly think you can defeat me?

« Reply #40 on: 08 September, 2007, 11:34:21 am »

....Wow, it makes me feel big that you put Rai in my command...
Report Spam   Logged
Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #41 on: 08 September, 2007, 11:53:09 am »

....Wow, it makes me feel big that you put Rai in my command...
You had Callous in command in mine. Remember? >_>
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #42 on: 08 September, 2007, 06:10:32 pm »

P2

Sasori was dashing through the sparse forests that led to the swamplands.  Already, the ground was getting soft with moisture, and his speed was getting compromised; because of that, he levitated himself and ran along the tree limbs.  There was a constant buzz of insects and a chirping of birds…but then it stopped.

Sasori stopped immediately and looked around; he was at a stream, so there should have been more noise, but all he could hear was water trickling.  Then he saw what appeared to be a woman coming from upstream.

Sasori called out, “Ma’am, who are you and what are you doing out here?”

Suiku was immediately filled with rage and indignation and rushed Sasori, aiming to strike him with his staff.  Sasori dodged, and pulled the staff out of his hands with telekinesis, throwing it several yards away.  His next move was distance, so he jumped to the other side of the stream.  Suiku manipulated the water to launch it in compact orbs at him.  Reacting quickly, Sasori used his TK to pull up a wall of water, which absorbed the shots.

Sasori then lifted a bunch of small stones from the stream, and launched them all at his opponent, like bullets.  Suiku had reached his staff, and spun it, creating a shield that deflected all of them.  Suiku then set to cross the stream, and stopped in the middle, preparing a powerful water magic.

Thinking of drastic measures, Sasori used TK to lift a nearby boulder and hurled it at Suiku.  Upon seeing this, Suiku promptly turned into water, and was swept away downstream.

Sasori was left exhausted…telekinesis was quite tiring…he wondered if the others were experiencing these issues…he truly hoped they weren’t…
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #43 on: 09 September, 2007, 01:47:07 pm »

P3

NubChaos was rushing across the wide open plains, heading towards the billows of smoke on the horizon…he needed to see if the survivors knew anything about the party he was looking for.

Upon arriving, he could find nobody in the wreckage, just heaps of charred and broken wood, and horribly twisted metal…

Giving up, he sat down to rest, and a blast of wind knocked him over…he sprang up quickly…and looked around for the source…he saw a figure cloaked in black…and knew it was one of Judgment’s underlings…Reaper if he recalled the name correctly…

He pulled out his knife, and got ready…knowing that it would be difficult to fight against Reaper’s scythe…but he had to try…

Reaper swung his scythe…and bursts of wind flew towards him…just barely managing to avoid it, he looked back to see the wind slice into the wreckage…leaving only splintered pieces of wood…

Nub thought quickly…he needed to lure Reaper into the parts of wreckage that were still accessible…the narrow hallways would give his scythe a disadvantage…so he ran for it…and Reaper followed…the plan worked like a charm…he dashed down the hall and around a corner…getting ready

As soon as Reaper reached the corner, he lunged and stabbed Reaper in the side…with his knife…Reaper let out a howl of pain…and spun…which created a whirlwind…Nub knew that the wood would be ripped apart…so he ran for it…once outside, he saw the craft fall in a heap…and Reaper came out riding a small cyclone…

Seeing a mindblast as his last chance…he unleashed that psychic ability, to cause an intense mental blockage in his foe…and also a load of damage…upon being hit…Reaper swirled…and became air…flying away…
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #44 on: 19 April, 2009, 12:07:20 am »

At long last, I've come to a decision to just start something new...sometime soon
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: