Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 10:30:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

User Story Part I

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: User Story Part I  (Read 2702 times)
Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Mood: Happy

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #15 on: 21 June, 2007, 08:08:01 am »

Killer_Spatula: It’s ok Fooby, FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBYYY…

Spat: It’s amazing…oh, look pigeons!!!

Fooby: Maybe we can find some real weapons to use…that way Killer won’t have to use me to slam into people…
Killer_Spatula: ….well

Heh, awesome. Good quotes.
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« Reply #16 on: 21 June, 2007, 07:07:52 pm »

Chapter 7: A Journey Continued

P1
   Devicho and her group wandered through the forest, looking for a way through the dense foliage.  The map they had seemed to indicate a river, that they could follow out, but at this point they were hopelessly lost, and they were desperate for a way out.

Mazzamatt was getting worried, “We’re traveling in circles.  Look, there’s that tree I marked thirty minutes ago.  This is hopeless.”  He leaned back on a tree and slumped down, hanging his head.

Cube was busying himself in looking at the map, trying to see if looking from a different angle would be of any help. Sighing, he put it back away, “This isn’t helping at all; maybe we should just take a break, and try again later.  My legs ache, and I could go for some water.”

Devicho was surprisingly calm; she sat down on a boulder and looked off into the trees.  She looked as though she was zoned out, but she was really deep in thought.  Ever since she had set out on this journey she had tried to better herself, to become more self-reliant.  She thought, ‘I haven’t been doing such a great job of that so far.  I’ve had these guys helping me all the time.  I probably couldn’t even last two minutes without them here.”  She stood up.  “I need to be alone for just a little bit; don’t follow me.”  She was gone before they could stop her.

Ing sighed.  The Princess was acting oddly...he wanted to know what was wrong, but could do nothing about it.  He suddenly was struck in the back of the head.  Before he passed out, he saw Cube and Matt hit the ground to.  Trolls stood behind them.  ‘Oh no…we’ve failed.’

Devicho returned to the clearing to find that her companions were gone.  She saw troll tracks in the ground, and a trail heading away.  ‘It looks like it’s up to me.  I’ll do my best.’  She rushed along.  She found herself at an encampment.  It was a simple set up, with plain tents.  She couldn’t tell much without entering, so she climbed a tree to get a better look.  She saw that there was one tent in particular that was guarded by trolls.  That must be where the others are.  She pulled out her bow, ‘a lightning arrow should do’, took careful aim, and shot him through the heart.  The arrow made sure the shot was fatal, electrocuting him completely.  She climbed to the ground and rushed to free her friends.

Cube and the others were fully conscious, they had seen the guard fall and were sure that it was Devicho who had slain him.  It was no surprise when she came in and unbound them.  There wasn’t much time for reunion as they had to escape.  Running out of the tent, they found that they had been spotted.  Trolls were pouring out of the tents and preparing to attack.

The group separated to be more effective.
Cube bashed his opponents mercilessly, cracking skulls left and right.  He drew a few tigers and had them begin to tear through the trolls.  He was doing extremely well, until one rather large troll destroyed both of the tigers, and managed to lay a slash across his arm.  This would be a challenge.  Cube quickly drew a wall between them.  That wouldn’t hold long, but he needed a little time to prepare this.  He drew a creature that was just as big as the troll, with long claws, and fangs…it was a beast built for attack.  The wall broke and Cube’s beast lunged forward and dug deep gashes in the troll’s stomach.  After a while, the large troll fell from blood loss, and Cube disbanded his drawing.

Ing was going wild with his long deadly sword, swinging in arcs that cut off his foes from far off.  He could feel the power the sword granted him, but he could also feel it trying to tear at his soul.  He would keep control.  He fought madly, taking many trolls out with a single slice.

Mazzamatt was getting along well.  The trolls were completely unprepared for his blasts.  He fired shot after shot from his claws, hitting trolls with great success.  Soon, though, the trolls got too close and he had to start actually using the dragon claws.  They ripped through the trolls, leaving guts hanging from opened abdomens.  He sustained numerous hits, but he kept going.

Wizdom_Kube entered the fray in a fury, and the first person he found was Devicho.  The two commenced fighting and nobody interrupted.  Devicho, by this point, had control of Spira, her weapon, and used it fluidly, to strike Wizdom_Kube again and again.  The troll had no idea what hit him.  He was completely stunned at first, but soon began to fight back.  He swung his club and just barely missed hitting Dev’s thigh with a bone-shattering blow.  His club lodged in the ground, and while he was trying to dislodge it, Dev took her chance.  She gave Spira a few rapid spins to increase speed, and slammed the spiked ball into Wizdom_Kube’s head, breaking his skull, and piercing his brain with both shards of bone and metal spikes.

The four regrouped, and headed out of the camp, with some trolls at their heels.  To their great luck, they found the river, and there was a small boat at a dock.  It must’ve been for the camp, but the four companions boarded it and cut it free.  They drifted downstream and away from the trolls.  They were finally back on their way to the interior country.

Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #17 on: 21 June, 2007, 07:45:24 pm »

Anyone gonna comment...anyone at all?
Report Spam   Logged

Obsidius
Knight

Me > You. FACT!

« Reply #18 on: 21 June, 2007, 11:53:21 pm »

Fine, I will.................. Hawt :3.
Report Spam   Logged

I am CyberSturm from Gfaqs Dangit!

^Team may change.
Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #19 on: 22 June, 2007, 09:04:41 am »

WizdomKube has no underscore.

'Twas good. I'm up next :3
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
NubChaos/Little Raven
Yep. Just good ole me. (Yes, that picture in my sig is me posing.)
Legendary Member

NubChaos/Little Raven

« Reply #20 on: 25 June, 2007, 05:44:35 pm »

Interesting weapon combo for Devi. A bow and arrow along with a flail.

If I was given a choice for any weapon, I'd choose a bow n arrows. They're my fav weapon.
Good job so far. (Yay for me having psychic powers!)

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: 04 July, 2007, 10:28:05 am »

P2

The crew drifted slowly through the gloomy fog.  The swamp seemed to stretch on forever.  There was little shelter to rest on, and they were beginning to run short on supplies.  They were miserable.  The fetid odor that hung overhead did not help at all.

GSD kept to guiding the boat for the most part.  He knew something was up.  He had crossed this swamp dozens of times, and never had it taken this long.  There was foul work afoot.  He didd not tell the others, because he didn’t want them to worry about it, but, soon they would find out anyways.

Jawo’ looked out across the muck and water, until it disappeared into the fog.  He was pretty sure he saw something move out there.  No, there was something.  It drifted into view.  It was floating on a long.  “Blank, Blank,” it croaked, “Today isss my birthday, preciousss.”  This hideous freak repulsed Jawo’, and so, he picked up an oar, and bashed it in the head.  It struck with a resounding thud.  The freak slipped off of the log, and sunk into a watery grave.

Spat wandered up.  “I wonder what he wanted.”  Spat was always in good spirits, somehow.  Even in this bad situation he had managed to remain cheerful.  Tiny, his Chihuahua, followed him around all the time.  Sometimes it seemed to be more of a familiar than a pet.  Spat had tried spear fishing to get some fresh meat a few times, but he wasn’t very good at it.  He mostly stuck to keeping up spirits.

Fooby and Zaffenzac were busy playing checkers.  They had played ten games in a row, and Zaffenzac fell for the same trick every time.  Winning kept up Fooby’s humor.  Losing made Zaff pitch a fit, which got him admonished by the others.

After a while, the fog got a lot thicker, and it got a sort of green tint.  And then the moaning started.  At first, it was faint, but it got louder and louder.  Then it stopped.  The boat got stuck on a small island, and the group got off.  Almost immediately, something erupted from the water.  They looked like humans, but they were dead.  They were zombies, a swarm of them.

Fooby twirled his sword skillfully.  He danced among the zombies and dismembered them quickly, but from each of the limbs that got detached, a new zombie grew, and from the stubs, new limbs grew.  Fooby took up a new strategy of defense, backing away, and only attacking when he had to.

Jawo’ was striking the zombies with his heavy boots, knocking them over.  As soon as they were down, Zaff smashed their skulls with his hammer.  This proved to be effective.  They kept this up, but it seemed futile against the sheer number of zombies.

Spat was concerned with protecting Tiny.  He whirled his spear deftly, and was virtually a wall.  Nothing could get in.  GSD also took shelter behind this wall, striking zombies coming from behind with his rod.

Doctorwormx was getting impatient.  His plan was taking too long.  He came into the fray himself.  He began to chant, to strengthen the zombies he had raised, but he still had to stay concentrated on keeping the zombies going.  It was going to be hard.

Spat saw Docwormx, and threw Tiny at his head.  Tiny went to town on his face, ripping at his skin and gouging his eyes.  It broke the concentration completely, and all of the zombies fell.  He managed to grab Tiny and tear him off, throwing him away.  Tiny, seeming to have cat-like reflexes, twisted, and landed on his feet.  Fooby took this chance, and plunged his sword into the foes heart.  He pulled it out.  Doctorwormx slowly died.  As he died, the fog dissipated, and the swamp grew clearer.

The group was shaken, but GSD felt sure that they should leave as soon as possible.  They got back on the small boat, and headed out of the swamp.
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #22 on: 04 July, 2007, 10:31:13 am »

O_O when did i become an evil necromancer?
(please ignore this and continue with story)
Report Spam   Logged

sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 04 July, 2007, 10:43:17 am »

You became one...in...hmm...Chapter 6...because I needed a username...so I went to Gfaqs...and found yours at the top of the list...
Report Spam   Logged

Doctorworm
The Thunderbird
Legendary Member

Username: Doc
Mood: Tired

Still Technically here

« Reply #24 on: 04 July, 2007, 10:44:15 am »

oh, ok i was just wondering
*sits down to watch story unfold*
Report Spam   Logged

Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #25 on: 05 July, 2007, 10:11:01 am »

Spat saw Docwormx, and threw Tiny at his head.

Lawl.
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
Lovedragonadam
The Guardian of Love
Knight

Venus Star Power, Make Up!!!!!!!!

« Reply #26 on: 05 July, 2007, 07:54:16 pm »

can you include me in the story please and thank you.
Report Spam   Logged

Killer_Spatula
Custom Title!
Legendary Member

Killer_Spatula

« Reply #27 on: 06 July, 2007, 12:38:18 pm »

Hm...interesting new layout.
Report Spam   Logged

Signature!
GSD
Semi-epic Post Whore