Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:07:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)  (Read 3532 times)
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #15 on: 30 June, 2007, 08:33:13 am »

Ha! Now that's more like it. Time for a real adventure this time. Now let's get started.

*Blue and Lilia continue running until they reach the next closest city, Awedon City*

Blue: Phew, I think we can stop running now.

Lilia: Good, I couldn't keep that up for much longer. Let's go take a break at the inn over there.

Blue: Sounds good.

*At the inn, Blue and Lilia sit at a table and have a nice coffee*

Lilia: Fire Mag- I mean, erm, Blue, I had no idea you were the new Lord of Jahannam. That's so amazing!

Blue: Uh yeah, real amazing. As fun as it may have been, it almost cost me my life.

Lilia: True, but if you're the new Lord, why aren't you in Jahannam doing your stuff?

Blue: Jahannam is an infinite black space, devoid of life. There's no way I'd confine myself to that place. I don't see what's so great about it anyway.

Lilia: If you don't like it, then why are you keeping that jewel?

Blue: Because...it's important to me. It's a testament to my changing myself. My original intention was to kill The Iblis and take over the world with my new found power. But then, I decided none of it was worth it. I just wanted to rid the world of Iblis.

Lilia: Wow. I'm so happy for you. But..but now, what do we do? Can we really have no destination in mind?

Blue: Uh, I'm not so sure. I haven't had any real goals since that time. *sigh* I wonder where Zeldafan and Bob are. How I'd love to go on an adventure with those two again.

Lilia: Huh? Who's Zeldafan and Bob?

Blue: Zeldafan is a young lady I came across during my attempt to get into Jahannam. She was extremely helpful and provided me with the proper incantation. Bob is, well, he's Zeldafan's enigmatic boss. Don't know much else about him besides that he's a really powerful summoner. I couldn't have beaten the Iblis without him.

Lilia: They sound like really fun people. I hope we bump into them again, I'd love to meet them!

Blue: Yeah, so would-Huh!?

*The inn doors slam open, revealing two figures, one male, one female*

Blue: Wah! Can it be!? Zeldafan!! And what the? That interloper!?

Zeldafan: Blue-kun! I found you at last!

Jawo: I knew we'd find him sooner or later. Now you're gonna pay for my drink you little punk.

Blue: Hoo boy. Come have a seat the two of you.

(Now Zeldafan, if you would please, can you establish the plot for us?)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: