Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 07:17:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)  (Read 3783 times)
Masterman
« Reply #105 on: 03 July, 2007, 10:49:42 am »

*slides on belly with thumbs-up* Heh heh.....
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #106 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:08:03 am »

Oh crud, now I can't continue without Agaranok.  Cry
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #107 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:09:34 am »

Bob: *closes eyes and begins talking to Blue telepathically* Blue....if you wish, I will help. But out of principle, I will not interfere unless my life is in danger or my help is requested. Do you accept my help?
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #108 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:14:54 am »

Bob: *closes eyes and begins talking to Blue telepathically* Blue....if you wish, I will help. But out of principle, I will not interfere unless my life is in danger or my help is requested. Do you accept my help?

*awakens to find himself and Bob inside of his conscious*

Blue: Huh? Bob? When did you get here? Eh, nevermind. And I...do not accept. I know it looks bleak, but we have to do this on our own. Besides, I have one last trick up my sleeve. Thanks for the offer, I know it's rare for you to offer your assistance to anyone, but I can take care of myself.
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 11:17:56 am by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #109 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:20:24 am »

Bob: Very well. Then I shall continue to merely observe. Good luck, and....may the Force be with you.
Sorry, I just sort of have always wanted to say that.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #110 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:29:25 am »

Bob: Very well. Then I shall continue to merely observe. Good luck, and....may the Force be with you.
Sorry, I just sort of have always wanted to say that.

Blue: Thank you, Bob. Just leave it to me. I won't be dying just yet.

*back to the battle*

ILS: *about to land the blow on Agaranok* You'll pay for what you did to Blue!!!
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #111 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:33:33 am »

(Sorry about that.)

*ILS is blown away by a shield-like blast of Dark energy*

Feh. This is pathetic.

*Dark portal appears over Agaranok, and it begins dropping giant icicles over the area.*
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #112 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:37:28 am »

(Sorry about that.)

*ILS is blown away by a shield-like blast of Dark energy*

Feh. This is pathetic.

*Dark portal appears over Agaranok, and it begins dropping giant icicles over the area.*

ILS: Gah! Blue isn't awake, so I have no choice but to dodge! *uses upped speed to dodge icicles, but is nipped in the leg by the last one* Argh! *falls to the ground* Agh! I can't move!

Lilia: ILS! No!
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #113 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:40:56 am »

There. Mephiles, I held my end of the bargain. They're alive, like you said. Now where's my half?

Mephiles: Very well. Here.

*Mephiles hands Agaranok a small item wrapped in cloth, and Agaranok floats a good distance away from the area, but still remains in view.*

Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #114 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:53:37 am »

Mephiles: Ha ha ha. Now I will take what is mine. *goes to grab the jewel from Blue*

Blue: *Blue jumps back to action* Not so fast, Mephiles!

Mephiles: Raaaghh! What!? Agaranok you fool! He's not supposed to be moving!

Agaranok: I..I don't know how he did! That attack is flawless!

Mephiles: Enough of your dribble! Out of my sight! *snaps fingers and a portal appears behind Agaranok, sucking him in*

Agaranok: Haa! No matter, I've already gotten what I wanted!

Mephiles: Oh ho, I'm not done yet. And as an extra bonus, I banish you to the land of Summoned Creatures forever! You will never be summoned ever again by anyone!

Agaranok: No! You cannot do this! Noooooooo! *Agaranok is sucked into the portal, never to return again*

Mephiles: Pah. Worthless mongrel. Such is the life of a summoned creature. Now then, where were we? Ah ha! I was just about to take that jewel from you.

Blue: You'll never take this jewel from me. I'll never yeild to you!

Mephiles: You have no choice! Raaaggh! *dashes forward at Blue*
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #115 on: 03 July, 2007, 11:58:00 am »

[speaking to self]

That damn fool. He honestly think that he can get rid of me that easily? Just wait Mephiles. You'll pay for your mistake.

*Agaranok begins laughing insanely*
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #116 on: 03 July, 2007, 12:28:06 pm »

Blue: Ha, get ready for this, Mephi-huh!? Ugh, ergh, agh, I can't move my body! I feel like...I've been poisoned! It's must've been Agaranok!

Mephiles: Ha ha, now would you look at this. So that mongrel was useful afterall. No matter, what's done is done. Now you're MINE! *dashes forward and punches Blue several times in his face, the last punch knocking him to the ground*

Blue: Agh...ugh..

ILS: No..agh, I still can't move my leg.

Lilia: Oh no, they're both incapacitated!

Mephiles: Now I will finally take that jewel. *snatches jewel from Blue* Ha HA! I have it! I have the final piece of the puzzle! Now you will watch as I reunite with my other half!

Blue: I have to...d-do something.

Mephiles: There's nothing you can do! It's over for all of you! *holds the jewel up over his head* Now Iblis! Come back unto me!

*The soul of Iblis manifests into physical form*

Iblis: We shall reunite.

Mephiles: Yes! We shall return to our true form! We shall become Solaris once again!

*The two bodies come together, creating a giant ball of blinding yellow light*

Lilia: Aaaah! It's happening!

Blue: Solaris!? Solaris the Sun God Solaris!? This-this is inconceivable!!!!

ILS: Blue! What the heck is a Solaris?

*The ball of light grows larger, causing the temple structure to crumble*

Blue: Solaris...Solaris is the Sun God, spoken of in the legends of the ancient city of Soleanna. I read all about it back when I was studying magic. Solaris provided the city with infinite golden sunlight, keeping the citizens healhty and prosperous.

Lilia: This thing, is a god? Then...then why is it doing this!?

Blue: Then one day, A greedy soul intended to use Solaris' power for himself. He captured Solaris and used a machine to try and harness it's power. The machine backfired, causing Solaris to split into separate entities. Until know, I never knew they were Iblis and Mephiles.

ILS: This is crazy!

Blue: Solaris must be seeking revenge on humanity for causing it such harm.

*The ball of light continues to grow larger*

Lilia: But it can't judge all of us based on the actions of one person!

Blue: I know, but there's no way it'll understand that. Our only hope is to defeat it.

Lilia: Defeat? A Sun God? Are you out of your mind, Blue!?

Blue: We have no choice. It's either we do, or we all die.

*The ball of light explodes, breaking apart the temple. The pieces remaining are floating in the void of Jahannam, along with Blue and the gang*

Blue: Ah! It's....Solaris!

*A gigantic bird-like creature, shining gold, appears*

Solaris: *lets out a ear-splitting howl* YOU! YOU AND THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST ME!
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 08:41:38 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #117 on: 03 July, 2007, 12:36:44 pm »

[In the dimension of Summoned Creatures]

*Agaranok uravels the object, revealing it to be a long dark blue crystal.*

That Mephiles is a fool. Now, to end this damn curse.

*Agaranok stabs himself with the crystal, and begins to absorb it slowly*
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #118 on: 03 July, 2007, 12:37:51 pm »

Bob: A...god. This is worse than I thought. If they are going to stop a god....one final piece is needed. Blue, you have a magatama infused with ZeldaFan's energies. You have the diary of Dr. Faust, one of the most powerful and ambitious magic users to ever exist. And now, I grant you one last gift. A gift from I, Bob the Omnipotent. Summon....Fenris Blade! *summons a European-style, one handed short sword with the shape of a wolf's head carved into the handle* This sword....forged from the fangs of Fenris....can injure even a god. You may not need it, or you may have use for it. For now, I must leave. With this event occurring, there is something I must do. *leaves the sword floating in the air just in case, and then teleports away*
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #119 on: 03 July, 2007, 12:52:28 pm »

Bob: A...god. This is worse than I thought. If they are going to stop a god....one final piece is needed. Blue, you have a magatama infused with ZeldaFan's energies. You have the diary of Dr. Faust, one of the most powerful and ambitious magic users to ever exist. And now, I grant you one last gift. A gift from I, Bob the Omnipotent. Summon....Fenris Blade! *summons a European-style, one handed short sword with the shape of a wolf's head carved into the handle* This sword....forged from the fangs of Fenris....can injure even a god. You may not need it, or you may have use for it. For now, I must leave. With this event occurring, there is something I must do. *leaves the sword floating in the air just in case, and then teleports away*

ILS: I..I could use this sword. I'll take it! *grabs Fenris Blade*

Lilia(Now free): Solaris! What you're doing is wrong! You cannot judge all by the actions of one!

Solaris: HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING IS WRONG! I AM A GOD! MY DESICIONS ARE ABSOLUTE!

Blue: The people of Soleanna punished the one responsible. But even then they were still condemned to a live without sunlight. The entire civilization crumbled even though they correct their wrongs.

Solaris: CRIME MUST BE MET WITH PUNISHMENT! PUNISHING THE WRONG DOER DID NOT RETURN ME TO MY ORIGINAL GLORY! I SHOWED THEM WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY DO NOT KEEP THEIR OWN UNDER CONTROL!

ILS: But it wasn't their fault! Can you not learn to forgive and forget!?

Solaris: NONSENSE! I AM A GOD AND I WILL NOT BE TREATED IN SUCH A MANNER!

Lilia: But-but the people loved you. They respected you. They worshipped you! How could you do that to them!?

Solaris: SILENCE! I DID WHAT WAS NECESSARY! I MADE SURE THAT NOTHING LIKE THIS WOULD EVER OCCUR AGAIN! HUMANS ARE SINFUL PATHETIC CREATURES! THEY ARE NOT WORTHY OF MY BLESSINGS! I WILL ANNIHILATE EVERY ONE OF YOU!

Blue: You. You're mad! You've been driven into insanity!

Solaris: I SAID SILENCE! I WILL PURGE THE WORLD OF HUMANITY AND RECREATE THIS WORLD IN MY OWN IMAGE! IT WILL BE A WORLD WHERE NO ONE HARMS ONE ANOTHER! A WORLD WHERE EVERYONE LIVES IN PEACE! AND I WILL RULE OVER IT ALL!

Blue: Well I won't allow that to happen. Yes, humans are sinful beings, but there are those who strive to change themselves for the better. And then there are those who don't. They are the one's who should be punished. You can't take this out on everyone! Give us a chance!

Solaris: ENOUGH OF YOUR YAMMERING! I HAVE MADE MY DECISION! YOU ALL DIE AND I WILL RECREATE THE WORLD!

Blue: All of this...because of one person...

Solaris: I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! NOW I PASS MY JUDGEMENT! *lets out a howl*

Blue: Ergh!

ILS: Blue, it's no use!

Lilia: What do we do!?!?

Blue: Looks like I have to use this...*pulls out a small object from pocket*
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 08:47:26 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: