Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 02:12:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)  (Read 3539 times)
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #15 on: 29 June, 2007, 11:51:38 pm »

( Sorry, my mom kicked me off the computer. Arg, curse her and her computer hogging ways! )

Well, if Blue's here, then chances are that something exciting is going to happen! And this time, Bob's not around to spoil my fun! I don't know about you, Jawo', but I'm going to see what Blue-kun's gotten himself into this time. *pulls bokuto out of an extra-dimensional storage space* Hehehe, alright, here I come! *runs out of pub* Errrr.....if I knew which way Blue-kun went.

*looks around randomly* Hey, I smell something burning that way....Blue must have headed there! Ok Blue-kun! I'm coming! *begins to run in Blue's direction*
Report Spam   Logged
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #16 on: 29 June, 2007, 11:54:04 pm »

Meh, I just want him to pay for my drink he ruined!
*tags along for the hell of it*
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #17 on: 30 June, 2007, 08:11:58 am »

I'll appear later on, I guess. I'm going to be gone the rest of the day through Monday, so wait for me on Tuesday.  Wink
« Last Edit: 30 June, 2007, 08:17:44 am by Lord Agaranok » Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #18 on: 30 June, 2007, 08:33:13 am »

Ha! Now that's more like it. Time for a real adventure this time. Now let's get started.

*Blue and Lilia continue running until they reach the next closest city, Awedon City*

Blue: Phew, I think we can stop running now.

Lilia: Good, I couldn't keep that up for much longer. Let's go take a break at the inn over there.

Blue: Sounds good.

*At the inn, Blue and Lilia sit at a table and have a nice coffee*

Lilia: Fire Mag- I mean, erm, Blue, I had no idea you were the new Lord of Jahannam. That's so amazing!

Blue: Uh yeah, real amazing. As fun as it may have been, it almost cost me my life.

Lilia: True, but if you're the new Lord, why aren't you in Jahannam doing your stuff?

Blue: Jahannam is an infinite black space, devoid of life. There's no way I'd confine myself to that place. I don't see what's so great about it anyway.

Lilia: If you don't like it, then why are you keeping that jewel?

Blue: Because...it's important to me. It's a testament to my changing myself. My original intention was to kill The Iblis and take over the world with my new found power. But then, I decided none of it was worth it. I just wanted to rid the world of Iblis.

Lilia: Wow. I'm so happy for you. But..but now, what do we do? Can we really have no destination in mind?

Blue: Uh, I'm not so sure. I haven't had any real goals since that time. *sigh* I wonder where Zeldafan and Bob are. How I'd love to go on an adventure with those two again.

Lilia: Huh? Who's Zeldafan and Bob?

Blue: Zeldafan is a young lady I came across during my attempt to get into Jahannam. She was extremely helpful and provided me with the proper incantation. Bob is, well, he's Zeldafan's enigmatic boss. Don't know much else about him besides that he's a really powerful summoner. I couldn't have beaten the Iblis without him.

Lilia: They sound like really fun people. I hope we bump into them again, I'd love to meet them!

Blue: Yeah, so would-Huh!?

*The inn doors slam open, revealing two figures, one male, one female*

Blue: Wah! Can it be!? Zeldafan!! And what the? That interloper!?

Zeldafan: Blue-kun! I found you at last!

Jawo: I knew we'd find him sooner or later. Now you're gonna pay for my drink you little punk.

Blue: Hoo boy. Come have a seat the two of you.

(Now Zeldafan, if you would please, can you establish the plot for us?)
Report Spam   Logged
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #19 on: 30 June, 2007, 11:24:38 am »

*still possessing the Water Ring*
You better get me my drink, you foolish pyro!
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #20 on: 30 June, 2007, 11:28:53 am »

Blue: Oh man, but I don't have any money on me. It's gonna have to wait.

Lilia: Oh Blue, don't worry about it. I'll pay for Mr. Jawo's drink. Hey innkeeper! Get Mr. Jawo here whatever drink he wants. Just put it on my tab.

Blue: Mmmn, whatever drink he wants. You don't have to be so nice, you know.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: 30 June, 2007, 03:30:16 pm »

So Blue, I see you have a new friend. Anyways, I was wondering if you're doing anything important right now. I mean, if you're not....there's always that rumor I heard about.
Report Spam   Logged
Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #22 on: 30 June, 2007, 03:31:35 pm »

Rumor?
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: 30 June, 2007, 03:57:00 pm »

Oh, I see I've gotten your attention Jawo'. Yes, I herd a very, very interesting rumor. Something about some mysterious sightings of something that keeps on talking about Iblis. Looking for its killer or something. I doubt any of you would be interested.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #24 on: 30 June, 2007, 04:20:14 pm »

Lilia: The killer of Iblis? That'd be you, Blue! It looks like someone's after you.

Blue: Mmmn, continue on, Zeldafan. I just have to hear this.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #25 on: 30 June, 2007, 04:33:09 pm »

Excuse me!

Is there someone called "Blueannihi-something" here?
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #26 on: 30 June, 2007, 04:39:04 pm »

Oh? So you are interested. Well, I've done a bit of my own research into this. After all, I have quite the network of allies. Apparently, Ibilis had an old.....er, I guess the closest term would be partner. I mean, they weren't really friends or allies or anything, but they would work together. This being, would lead people into Jahannam. And Iblis would...well, I think you can figure that one out on your own.  So anyways, Iblis, in return, gave this being a portion of his power. It was a tense agreement, but one the benefited both parties involved. So anyways, from what I hear, this being is angry that someone killed Iblis, and know he wants to hunt this person down, kill them, and become the Ruler of Jahannam. Oh, and I hear this thing is a shape shifter too. That's all I really know.

( I have to go for now, but I may be back on kind of soon )
Report Spam   Logged
Link_Cable
Internet Ninja
Holy Ruler

伝説のケーブル

« Reply #27 on: 30 June, 2007, 04:40:46 pm »

Yes, Blue-something-or-other is just listening to that mady finishing her talk about Iblis
Report Spam   Logged

XbL Gamertag: Link0Cable
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #28 on: 30 June, 2007, 04:42:04 pm »

Ah, I see. Thank you. *Walks over to them*
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #29 on: 30 June, 2007, 06:47:59 pm »

Oh? So you are interested. Well, I've done a bit of my own research into this. After all, I have quite the network of allies. Apparently, Ibilis had an old.....er, I guess the closest term would be partner. I mean, they weren't really friends or allies or anything, but they would work together. This being, would lead people into Jahannam. And Iblis would...well, I think you can figure that one out on your own.  So anyways, Iblis, in return, gave this being a portion of his power. It was a tense agreement, but one the benefited both parties involved. So anyways, from what I hear, this being is angry that someone killed Iblis, and know he wants to hunt this person down, kill them, and become the Ruler of Jahannam. Oh, and I hear this thing is a shape shifter too. That's all I really know.

( I have to go for now, but I may be back on kind of soon )

Blue: If, if this is all true, then...then that means he could be anyone!

Lilia: Blue, we have to do something about this. If we just laze about, he could strike us down at any moment.

Blue: You're right, Lilia. But what do we do? Where do we go? We can't find this guy by just looking for him, you know. There's no way to tell who he is....or is there!?

Lilia: What do you mean?

Blue: I mean, there's gotta be some kind of spell of some sort that can allow us to see through his shape shifting.

Lilia: Blue! You can't go off of simple speculation!

Blue: We have no choice, and besides, even if one doesn't exist currently, there's always a way to make one. The only problem, I don't have the skill to do that.

Lilia: Then that means we have to track down a really skilled magician. Blue, we have no time to waste!

Blue: Right. Zeldafan, you're pretty worldly. Do you know of anyone with the skills I seek? Either way, we're gonna need your help with this one. Will you accompany me and Lilia on this journey? We'd love to have you along.

Lilia: Yeah! Please help us, Zeldafan.
« Last Edit: 30 June, 2007, 06:57:21 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: