Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 06:16:36 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)  (Read 3533 times)
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #30 on: 30 June, 2007, 06:59:34 pm »

Ah, I see. Thank you. *Walks over to them*

And I'm assuming you want to join my little group in the story as well. If that's what you want, hurry and make yourself known.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #31 on: 30 June, 2007, 11:21:05 pm »

Well....let's see. Bob....all he knows is summoning and a couple of utility spells. But even if he doesn't know a spell that can reveal a shape shifter, he may have colleagues that know one. I'll try to get in contact with him. But before I go to find him....we need some way to be able to recognize each other. Hold on a second. *rummages around my cloak with extra-dimensional storage a bit* Now where did I put it....let's see.....spare bokuto....Kusanagi.....Excaliber.....Material Blades.....bottled fairy.....pudding cup.....aha! Here it is! *pulls out a small scroll and quill* This is a gift from Bob. Anyone who signs it is...how did he put it...."in my party." There will be a special magical aura around them that's only detectable to my fellow "party" members, and it's impossible to imitate. As you can see, right now the only signatures on it are Bob, myself, Tobi, and Link. Blue, I want you and your friend to sign this. Also....we should have Jawo' sign it just in case this shape shifter guy tries to impersonate him. Alright guys? So, sign away! *puts scroll and quill on table*
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #32 on: 01 July, 2007, 04:22:26 am »

And I'm assuming you want to join my little group in the story as well. If that's what you want, hurry and make yourself known.

I thought you wrote the story <_< Oh well.

Are you aware that there is a bounty for you? A big bounty actually. All I wanted was to know if you needed any help? Trust me, I've seen this kind of thing before, and you'll soon be overrun by bountyhunters. And, no offence of course, I doubt that you, that girl, and that...that sprite man over there, can take them by yourselves.

So, I'm just offering my help. Of course, it's your choice. I wanted to warn you, and ask if I may help you. I've done that.

Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #33 on: 01 July, 2007, 09:33:20 am »

Well....let's see. Bob....all he knows is summoning and a couple of utility spells. But even if he doesn't know a spell that can reveal a shape shifter, he may have colleagues that know one. I'll try to get in contact with him. But before I go to find him....we need some way to be able to recognize each other. Hold on a second. *rummages around my cloak with extra-dimensional storage a bit* Now where did I put it....let's see.....spare bokuto....Kusanagi.....Excaliber.....Material Blades.....bottled fairy.....pudding cup.....aha! Here it is! *pulls out a small scroll and quill* This is a gift from Bob. Anyone who signs it is...how did he put it...."in my party." There will be a special magical aura around them that's only detectable to my fellow "party" members, and it's impossible to imitate. As you can see, right now the only signatures on it are Bob, myself, Tobi, and Link. Blue, I want you and your friend to sign this. Also....we should have Jawo' sign it just in case this shape shifter guy tries to impersonate him. Alright guys? So, sign away! *puts scroll and quill on table*

Lilia: Come on, Blue. Let's sign it. *Lilia signs scroll*

Blue: Yeah, this should help us feel a little more secure while traveling. *Blue signs scroll*

Jawo: I guess I'll sign too, but don't think I'm with you guys or anything. *Jawo signs scroll*

I thought you wrote the story <_< Oh well.

Are you aware that there is a bounty for you? A big bounty actually. All I wanted was to know if you needed any help? Trust me, I've seen this kind of thing before, and you'll soon be overrun by bountyhunters. And, no offence of course, I doubt that you, that girl, and that...that sprite man over there, can take them by yourselves.

So, I'm just offering my help. Of course, it's your choice. I wanted to warn you, and ask if I may help you. I've done that.

(I DID write the story) >_>

Blue: Hmm? You're talking to us?

Lilia: Let's let him join us, Blue. We need all the help we can get.

Blue: But Lilia, we can't go trusting everyone who offers to help.

Lilia: And we're not in the position to be picky either. We're desperate here.

Blue: Guh, fine. Hey you, what's your name?

ILS: Just call me...ILS.

Lilia: Welcome to the team, ILS!

Blue: Good. You're with us from now on.

(Btw, ILS. I'm taking over your dialogue in the story. I have...plans with your character and it's quite necessary. Just tell me your personality and how you fight and I'll take it from there)

Blue: So now that that's settled, where do we go now? It's about time we got out of here. I'd assume Zeldafan would to find Bob by her lonesome, for reasons unknown. So that leaves us with nowhere to go.

Lilia: If that's true, then how about we go and try to find a spell creator on our own?

Blue: I don't know, those people are hard to come by, and I don't wanna get too separated from Zeldafan.

Lilia: Agh! Then what do you suggest we do, huh? Hmph, you're always so undecisive.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #34 on: 01 July, 2007, 09:48:44 am »

That's fine by me  Grin

As my sig suggests, I am a perverted person. I usually joke around a lot, even during fights, but on rare occasions, I can actually get serious.

It might be a little difficult to actually describe my fighting style, but I'll try.

I basically fight by using two swords, one in each hand. I transfer my mana around my body to where it is needed (I.E. to my legs if I need to run fast, and to my arms if I need strength and so forth). By using all my remaining mana, I can summon my entire anime girl army. They are like Naruto's shadow clones, just weaker. When they are hurt too much, they just dissappear, but there is litterally hundreds of them.

Now comes the tricky part. I can relatively easily summon my three anime girl elites from my army. They are:

Sheena: A hothead, and tough girl. She get's pissed at almost anything resembling an insult, and never gives up. Hates me for my perverted nature. Is gravely annoyed by Naru, who is usually trying to tease her. She relies all on her strength.

Naru: The joker. She's always looking for fun, and often goes to great lengths to find it. She's never rude (I.E she never tells people to shut up) But she can be very very annoying. Usually ends her sentences with the faces :3 or X3. She relies on her speed.

Yuki: The stereotypical sweet one. She wants everyone to be happy, which is basically impossible, considering the nature of the others. She is a very skilled magician.

Basically the hard thing is that you're not only writing for me, but for my elites too. However, you don't HAVE to use them, but if you do, I would appreciate it. But it's not required.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #35 on: 01 July, 2007, 11:00:17 am »

Yeah, I am going to have to find Bob on my own. He's so mysterious that he's usually really difficult to find, and it'll be faster if I travel by myself. But that's why I had you sign the scroll. *puts scroll back in cloak* Alright, here's how the aura works. If you see one of the people that are considered one of my "party" members, if you focus a little bit on them....like, you kind of have to spiritually focus on them, you'll see a small white aura around them, as well as a giant green arrow above their heads. It's kind of a weird aura, but Bob designed it. He's....eccentric. Anyways, the magic seems to be working on you guys just fine, as I can already see the aura. I'm going to go off and try to find Bob. If you guys to go off and look for a spell maker of your own, I suggest you stick together. From what I've heard of this shape shifter guy, he's very manipulative. He's not one to directly confront his opponent. Instead, he'll manipulate them into a situation where they're practically powerless, and then attack. But if you guys stay in a group, he might not be able to attack you. Alright, now it's time I get going on my way. I'll meet up with you guys as soon as I find Bob and learn about that spell. *runs out the door, jumps into the air, and vanishes*
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #36 on: 01 July, 2007, 12:25:51 pm »

Yeah, I am going to have to find Bob on my own. He's so mysterious that he's usually really difficult to find, and it'll be faster if I travel by myself. But that's why I had you sign the scroll. *puts scroll back in cloak* Alright, here's how the aura works. If you see one of the people that are considered one of my "party" members, if you focus a little bit on them....like, you kind of have to spiritually focus on them, you'll see a small white aura around them, as well as a giant green arrow above their heads. It's kind of a weird aura, but Bob designed it. He's....eccentric. Anyways, the magic seems to be working on you guys just fine, as I can already see the aura. I'm going to go off and try to find Bob. If you guys to go off and look for a spell maker of your own, I suggest you stick together. From what I've heard of this shape shifter guy, he's very manipulative. He's not one to directly confront his opponent. Instead, he'll manipulate them into a situation where they're practically powerless, and then attack. But if you guys stay in a group, he might not be able to attack you. Alright, now it's time I get going on my way. I'll meet up with you guys as soon as I find Bob and learn about that spell. *runs out the door, jumps into the air, and vanishes*

Blue: Well then I guess it's settled. We're shoving off now. To the closest city from here.

Lilia: Yay! Finally, let's get this show on the road.

ILS: Yeah, let's get to it. And you stay close by me, honey. I'll protect you. *wraps arm around Lilia*

Lilia: Ew! You jerk! *slaps ILS* I'm already starting to regret letting you come along.

ILS: Hey *sniff* that hurt.

Blue: Hey, settle down you two. Let's move.

Lilia/ILS: Right.

*Group leaves the city*

*walking through the forest*

Blue: Yah, so anyone know just what the next city is?

ILS: Hmm, if I remember correctly, it should be Huran City. Maybe we can meet some cool cuties there. Hoo hoo.

Blue: Uh, sure. Yeah, anyways...

Lilia: According to my map, it's due east of here, so we're on the right track.

ILS: Hey, quiet.

Lilia: Huh? What's up?

ILS: Do you hear that?

Lilia: Hear what? *hears rustling in the bushes* Ah! Someone's there!

Blue: Yeah, I hear it too. Alright, come on out!

*Two figures leap out of the bushes*

ILS: Hmph, bounty hunters.

Hunter 1: So you were able to sniff us out, huh?

Hunter 2: They're a little more smarter than we thought, no matter. You'll die here!

Lilia: I don't think so. *brandishes dual knives* It's time to rumble!

ILS: Hold, sweet princess. Leave this to me. I, your charming prince, will easily mop the floor with these two.

Hunter 1: You're a cheeky one, eh. Let's get him!

*Hunters lunge forward at ILS*

ILS: Ha, now watch closely. Mana charge! *sends mana to his legs and quickly slashes through both hunters at break neck speed*

Hunter 1: What!? How!? Argh!

*blood sprays from both hunters wounds and they fall dead*

ILS: Tsch, that was easy. Like I thought.

Blue: Wow, that was really something.

Lilia: Eh, he's not so great.

ILS: Oh, don't be so modest, my love. Why don't you give me a congratulatory kiss? *puckers lips*

Lilia: Agh! You beast! *punches ILS in the mouth*

ILS: *falls to the ground* Uuuuggghh...

Blue: Come on, let's keep moving.

(Was that good enough, ILS?)

Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #37 on: 01 July, 2007, 12:37:46 pm »

That was more than satisfying XD
Report Spam   Logged

Jawooooooooooo
« Reply #38 on: 01 July, 2007, 12:39:09 pm »

*looks around*
Ok, what exactly am I supposed to do now?
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #39 on: 01 July, 2007, 12:54:18 pm »

( Wow....your portrayal of ILS makes me think of Zelos Wilder of Tales of Symphonia.... )

~~Meanwhile, in another city~~

Arg! Where's Bob at? He said he'd meet me here. That's so like him to keep me waiting.

Bob: *appears behind ZeldaFan* Is it now, Aryll?

ACK! You scared me.....and don't call me that. I'm ZeldaFan now. And besides, "Aryll" was just a nickname.

Bob: Yes, yes....so you've said. Anyways, you come to me for help against Mephiles.

Wait, huh? Mephiles....is that the shape shifter after Blue?

Bob: He's gone by many names. Mephiles, Mephistopheles....and many others. He's very tricky. You best get out of this little adventure while you're still alive. This being....is a demon from another world.

That's all well and good, but I'm not abandoning Blue. So, just tell me a spell I can use to force a shape shifter into his true form, and we'll be good.

Bob: Hehehe, I don't think you would want to face Mephiles's true form. While shapeshifted, he can only access 50% of his true power. And besides, I do not know such a spell.  However, I do have a friend.

Well then where is this friend at?

Bob: Why, it's you! In a way.

Bob, you know I don't use any magic, and I already checked Faust's diary. It...wait a second! You said....this thing....it was once known as....

Bob: Yes, Mephistopheles....the demon who made a deal with Faust. But Faust's diary is not where we'll find the answer. ZeldaFan, you posses many artifacts. One of them can reveal the truth. It is up to you to figure out which....and before you even try, it's not the Lens of Truth, so don't bother with it.  *teleports away*

Darn it Bob! You and your vagueness. One of these days, it's going to get me killed, and I swear I'm going to come back and haunt you. Oh well, I guess I better make my way back to Blue. *begins to walk a short distance, before jumping into the air and vanishing*
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #40 on: 01 July, 2007, 01:02:35 pm »

Wow....your portrayal of ILS makes me think of Zelos Wilder of Tales of Symphonia....

I actually got the idea to act perverted from Zelos <_<
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #41 on: 01 July, 2007, 01:04:54 pm »

Blue: Wow, you really weren't kidding about those bounty hunters.

ILS: Of course, we thrive on this kind of thing.

Lilia: Just who are you exactly?

ILS: Me? Why I'm ILS. One of the top bounty hunters of the IL Clan.

Lilia: Wha! You're a bounty hunter too!? Then why aren't you trying to take in me and Blue?

ILS: Because, I figured I can make more of a profit from fighting with you rather than against you. Plus, I could never bring myself to harm a cutie like you.

Blue: Well, we're glad to have your help. We'll continue to rely on you.

ILS: Sure thing, boss.

Lilia: Oh, would you look at that? We're finally out of that forest.

Blue: Yeah, and look. Huran City is just over the horizon! Let's go!

*At the Huran City gates*

Guard: Hey hold it!

Blue: What?

Guard: You need a pass to get into this city. If don't have one, buzz off!

Lilia: Aw, come on? Can't you just let us in? Pretty please? *makes a cute pose*

Guard: No. Way.

Lilia: Ah! My cutie pose didn't work!?

ILS: Yowza! What an amazing sight! *Nosebleed*

Blue: Well, it worked on someone.

ILS: No worries, guys. I go this covered. Here you go, my man. *Hands guard city pass*

Guard: Good, you may enter.

*At the Huran City square*

Blue: Hmm, now where to begin looking? Ah! Over there! A magic school.

Lilia: Great! There's bound to be a spell creator there!

ILS: Let's roll.

*In the Magic School*

Blue: Hey, sir.

Student: Who? Me?

Blue: Yeah, you. Do you know where I can see the spell creator of this school?

Student: Uh, spell creator? Well, the top magician at the school is Lady Magalina. You should go talk to her. She's right up stairs in her office.

Blue: Thanks a lot.

*Lady Magalina's office*

Lady M: Oh, visitors. How can I help you?

Lilia: You? You're the top magician in school? But you're my age! (And she's got a better body than me. Would you just look at those knockers? Yow!)

Lady M: Yes, I may be young, but I am very gifted.

ILS: Whoa, I'll say! *walks up to Lady M and kisses her hand* Oh beauteous queen, will you share with us a spell to reveal a shape shifters true form?

Blue: Uh, yeah. What he said.

Lady M: Ah! You! Boy! Keep your dog under control! Why I never!

Lilia: *whistles* Come here, boy.

ILS: Aw, do I have to?

Lilia: YES!

Blue: Please excuse my companion here. Now, if you please, can you perhaps make us the spell?

ILS: Agh! I can't take it anymore! *runs to Lady M and starts kissing her leg*

Lady M: Aaaaaahhhh! Why you!!! *casts paralysis spell on ILS* That'll take care of you.

ILS: Guh...can't...move....lips. Must....kiss....dele...ctible....legs.

Lady M: Aaargh! Get out! Get out of my office! Get out of this school! Get out!

Blue: But milady!!

Lady M: I will not tell you again! Get out of here!

Blue: *sigh*

*Outside of school*

Lilia: Now look what you've gone and done, and we could've had the spell too.

ILS: Sor.....ry.

Lady M: *talking down to Blue from her office window* And don't you come back here with...with...with that THING again!

Blue: But what about the spell?

Lady M: Why, I don't have the ability to make such a spell. And even if I did, I'd NEVER give it to the likes of you! Now get out of my sight. *slams window shut*

Blue: Ah darn it. Let's go, you guys. There's nothing left for us in this city.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #42 on: 01 July, 2007, 01:18:25 pm »

*looks around*
Ok, what exactly am I supposed to do now?

Beats me. Whatever you want, I guess.  Undecided

And Zeldafan, I'm quite surprised. I was going to name the shape shifter, Mephiles too.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #43 on: 01 July, 2007, 01:21:54 pm »

XD

I love how you portray me.

Are you sure you can't read minds?
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #44 on: 01 July, 2007, 01:34:29 pm »

*At the Huran City inn*

ILS: Ah! *stretches* I can finally move again!

Lilia: Aw, and here I was hoping you'd stay paralyzed forever.

ILS: Oh my delicate rose, your thorns are ever so sharp.

Lilia: *scoffs* Whatever.

Blue: That's enough! Now let's go. To the next city.

Lilia: But Blue! We've had a long day! Let's rest first.

Blue: Alright, I guess we'll call it a day.

*in the hotel room, late at night*

Lilia: Hey Blue...

Blue: Yes, Lilia?

Lilia: Ah! Not so loud, you'll wake up that perv over there.

ILS: Zzzzzzzzz. Now now, Lilia, Lady M. There's enough ILS to go around.

Lilia: Ugh...

Blue: Ha ha ha!

Lilia: Anyways Blue, what...what do you plan to do after all of this is over?

Blue: Uh, I never really thought about it. I guess I'm going to keep traveling the world.

Lilia: But don't you want to settle down somewhere? Don't you wanna be with someone? You don't always have to be by yourself, you know.

Blue: But...but that's how it's always been. I was always alone. Since the day I was born.

Lilia: Well that's enough. You're not alone. You have friends now. You have me, Zeldafan, and even ILS and Mr. Jawo. We're your friends and your family.

Blue: Heh, thank you, Lilia.

Lilia: That's what friends are for. Ah, I'm tired. Time to hit the hay.

Blue: Yeah, night Lilia.

Lilia. Night Blue.

*Later in the night....*

Blue: Huh? Whoa!!!!

Lilia: Ah! Blue! What happened!?

ILS: Yeah, what's up? You ruined my most pleasant dream.

Blue: Someone...someone just tried to attack me. But, I was able to fend him off.

ILS: Are you serious?

Lilia: Gah, Blue. You need to be extra careful. Now let's try and get back to sleep okay?

Blue: No way. We're out of here. Now. Apparently it's not safe here anymore.

Lilia: Aw, but it's the middle of the night!

Blue: I'm sorry Lilia, but we have to move. If I go back to sleep, I may not wake up.

ILS: Blue's right. We need to set off once again.

Lilia: *sigh* Okay.

Blue: Good let's go.

*Group leaves city*

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: