Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 10:26:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)  (Read 3513 times)
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #120 on: 03 July, 2007, 01:05:01 pm »

Blue: I was saving this..just in case something like this happened. Master Seal! I beseech you! Lend me your power! *lifts Master Seal above head, Blue is engulf in a bright light*

ILS: Blue, just what is he doing?

Lilia: He's...he's..!

*The light dissipates, revealing Blue in not red, but blue robe*

ILS: Blue, you're a...!

Blue: Fire..SAGE!

Lilia: Blue! I can feel your power!

ILS: Yeah! I think we actually stand a chance now!

Solaris: FOOLISH MORTALS! NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, YOU CAN NEVER DEFEAT ME! *lets out a howl*

Blue: Then we'll see about that. Hey, you two...

Lilia/ILS: Yeah?

Blue: Stay out of this. Solaris is mine and mine alone.

ILS: But..but how do you expect to do this by yourself!?

Lilia: That's right, Blue! We're a team!

Blue: I'm sorry, but this is my fight. ILS, give me the blade.

ILS: Uh, sure. *hands blue Fenris Blade*

Blue: Good. *absorbs its energy into his body* This'll be a real help. *throws it back to ILS*

ILS: You...You can do it, Blue!

Lilia: Yeah! Show em what you're made of!

Blue: Alright, Solaris! I'm coming for you! Reaaaahhh! *flys towards Solaris*

« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 08:48:25 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #121 on: 03 July, 2007, 01:50:38 pm »

Solaris: RAAGH! FEEL MY INFINITE POWER! *summons a horde of meteors*

Blue: Heh, a meteor shower, eh? No problem. Inferno shield! *A dome of fire forms around Blue, incinerating any meteors that touched it*

Solaris: WHELP! SEE HOW WELL YOU DEFEND AGAINST THIS! *fires a beam from the red center in its chest*

Blue: Uh oh! *beam hits Blue sending him flying back* Argh!

Lilia: Ah! Blue! Are you ok!?

Blue: Yeah, no sweat. Barely a scratch. *flies back toward Solaris* You may be a Sun God, but you can't handle this heat! *forms a giant Fireball and fires it at Solaris*

Solaris: *Fireball hits Solaris' core* AAAAAGGGHGHHHH! HOW COULD YOU DAMAGE ME!?!?

Blue: Ha, looks like I found his weak spot.

Solaris: BRAGH! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO AVOID THIS ATTACK! *summons a giant meteor and sends it shooting towards Blue*

Blue: You're right, I can't avoid it. *put arms out infront of him* But I can send it back at you! *meteor collides with Blue's hands* Errrgghh! Aaaaghhh!

Solaris: YOU HAVE NO CHANCE!

Lilia: Push, Blue! Push!

ILS: Well that sounded awkward.

Lilia: *smacks ILS* This so isn't the time!

ILS: Sorry, ugh...

Blue: *succeeds in pushing back the meteor* Haaa!

Solaris: *meteor hits core* GRAAAAGGGHGGH! HOW IS HE SO STRONG!?!?

Blue: And now I go in! *bullets up to Solaris* Take this! *engulfs fists in flames and rapidly punches Solaris' core*

*Solaris begins to lose its golden shine*

Solaris: YOU. YOU WILL NOT DEFEAT ME! NOT EVER! *Solaris howls, freezing Blue in place* HA HA HAAAAAA! WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW!?

Blue: ...

Lilia: Aaah! He's been frozen in time!

ILS: No! Blue!

*Solaris brings its wings together and begins to charge for a final attack*

Solaris: THIS WILL END IT ALL!

Lilia: Blue! Please! We need you!
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 08:51:43 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #122 on: 03 July, 2007, 01:58:48 pm »

*two giant claws of dark energy appear behind of Solaris and rip his wings off*

Hahahahaha! You didn't think that I was truly done, did you?

*cough* Don't ruin what I have going, please. I have the rest of this battle planned out.  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #123 on: 03 July, 2007, 02:00:51 pm »

*two giant claws of dark energy appear behind of Solaris and rip his wings off*

Hahahahaha! You didn't think that I was truly done, did you?

*cough* Don't ruin what I have going, please. I have the rest of this battle planned out.  Undecided

Sorry. I deleted that post, just for good measure.
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 02:12:07 pm by Lord Agaranok » Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #124 on: 03 July, 2007, 02:01:32 pm »

~~Meanwhile, in the inn~~
*The whole inn is watching the fight on a magical screen that Bob dropped off to them before teleporting off again*

NO! BLUE! You....can't lose!
I....WON'T LET YOU! Come on Blue! You can do it! Go Blue!

Tobi: Yeah! TOBI BELIEVES IN YOU BLUE!

*suddenly, the whole inn begins to chant "Go Blue, Go Blue, Go Blue!" over and over again.*
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #125 on: 03 July, 2007, 02:10:36 pm »

.....Holy *****!!!
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #126 on: 03 July, 2007, 08:19:06 pm »

Lilia: *sniff* No...if we've lost Blue, then what hope do we have? *sobs*

ILS: Don't cry, Lilia. Blue will pull through somehow. I just know it!

Solaris: NO ONE CAN ESCAPE MY TIME COLLAPSE! HE'S TRAPPED FOREVER!

*continues charging attack*

Lilia: No! This can't be the end!

*suddenly Blue is bathed in light, freeing him from the Time Collapse*

Blue: Huh? I can move again!

*Then, at the same time, Solaris is struck by a ray of light, rendering him immobile*

Solaris: HOW!? MY ENERGY...IT'S COMPLETELY DRAINED! WHO COULD DO THIS TO ME!?

??: Why, it was I.

*A young woman descends between the group and Solaris*

Solaris: YOU!!!
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 08:53:37 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #127 on: 03 July, 2007, 08:20:07 pm »

*sigh* And I thought pink would show up better. I need to be wiser when choosing my colors.  Undecided

Okay then, I went back and made everything glowy instead. It looks a little more diety-ish, doesn't it?  Grin
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2007, 08:55:15 pm by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #128 on: 03 July, 2007, 10:41:59 pm »

Blue: Wh-who is that?

ILS: She's....beautiful!

??: I am the maiden Astartyune. I created the human race, as well as all life on Earth.

Lilia: What the..? Are you for real!?

Astartyune: I know, it is hard for you to grasp. There aren't any records showing proof that I exist at all. I shall only make myself known if there is a terrible catastrophy plaguing humankind.

Blue: Terrible catastrophy....Solaris!

Astartyune: That is correct. Although Solaris claims to be an immortal God of the Sun, he is nothing of the sort. He is a being I created to harness the Sun's energy and bless the people of the world.

Lilia: This..this is all unbelievable!

Solaris: ARGH! ASTARTYUNE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Astartyune: Solaris, you have crossed the line. This is not the purpose I intended for you. Dealing Judgement upon the humans is my decision and mine alone. And I decide that they are all worthy of living.

Solaris: WHY!? HAVE YOU NOT SEEN WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ME!? THEY MUST BE PUNISHED!

Astartyune: I understand, and they have been punished. They have felt the guilt of their crimes and atoned for it. That is all the punishment they need. Lashing out in rage is not the way to acheive peace and you know this.

Solaris: ASTARTYUNE!!!

Astartyune: I now see that there is no way your rage will subside. Such a pity. You there, Quentin.

ILS: Huh? Who's Quentin?

Blue: Yes, Astartyune?

Astartyune: You and your friends are the only ones who can bring peace to this restless soul. You must strike the final blow and rid the world of him forever. That, is the only way.

Blue: But Astartyune, why can you not do this?

Astartyune: Humankind must learn to fend for itself. I cannot interfere more than I already have. This, is all my fault, so I have come to correct my own misdeed. The misdeed of allowing Solaris to have his way with the world. You, Quentin, have taught me a very valuable lesson. No matter how badly you mess up, there is always a way to make it right.

Blue: Yes, I understand.

Astartyune: Now I must take my leave. I will continue watching over the Earth, in case something like this is to occur once again. You have the power to finish off Solaris. It was inside of you the whole time. No book or magical artifact can do the same. The power is within you, all of you. I gave you all the power to overcome any obstacle that you may face, so long as you strive to overcome it. Remember my words, young heroes.

*Astartyune ascends back to the heavens*

Lilia: That...that was amazing!

ILS: It was indeed. How often do you get to meet the Goddess of the Earth?

Blue: I'll take your words to heart, Astartyune. I'll finish you, Solaris! I will bring peace to you and the world!

*Astartyune voice is heard from the void*

Astartyune: Quentin, you must take the hands of your friends. You cannot accomplish this feat by yourself. You and your friends must pull together. You must lend eachother your love and strength. Only then, can you defeat Solaris.

Blue: I understand. Well then...are the two of you ready!?

ILS: I was born ready!

Lilia: Ready as I'll ever be, Blue!

Blue: Alright then. Let's do this....together!!!

ILS/Lilia: Right!!!
« Last Edit: 04 July, 2007, 12:04:32 am by BlueAnnihilator » Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #129 on: 05 July, 2007, 12:07:54 pm »

*patiently waits*
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #130 on: 05 July, 2007, 12:35:04 pm »

Sorry, I've been a little busy. I guess I can finish this up today.

Blue: Now! Take my hand guys!

Lilia: You got it! *grabs Blue's hand*

ILS: Yeah. *grabs Blue's hand*

Blue: Ok! Let's pool our energy together! Then we can unleash the final attack.

Blue/Lilia/ILS: Haaaaaaaaa! *channels energy*

Blue: Alright! I can feel it! Now we're all set! Let's fly! Ready?

Lilia/ILS: Ready!

Blue: Then here we go!

*The group flies foward, intending to slam into Solaris*

Solaris: YOU FOOLS! I MAY PERISH, BUT ONE DAY, SOMEONE WILL COME! SOME IGNORANT HUMAN WILL INSURE YOUR DEMISE!

Lilia: I don't think so, Solaris!

ILS: As long as we stand together as one...

Blue: ...we will never fall! This is the end for you, Solaris!

*The group collides into Solaris, causing a huge explosion*

Solaris: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!!!! *Solaris' body breaks apart and disintegrates*

*The group is then sent flying in different directions*

Lilia: Aaaaaahhhhhh!

Blue: Liliaaaaaaa!

ILS: Whoooooooooaaaa!!!

*Several hours later, Blue and the gang wake up to find themselves floating aimlessly in an infinite white space*

Blue: Ugh..huh, what? Wh-where am I?

Lilia: Blue!

Blue: Guys, you're here too.

ILS: Yeah, I don't know how we ended up here.

Lilia: Are..are we....stuck here?

Blue: Hmm, it seems so.

Lilia: Aw crud. We save the world just to end up stuck here forever.

ILS: Now now, Lilia my pet. Let's not jump to conclusions.

Blue: That explosion...must've caused Jahannam to collapse in on itself. Heh heh.

Lilia: Blue! This isn't funny! We're trapped in nowhere land for all eternity!

ILS: Well it's not all bad. At least we have eachother.

Lilia: Oh yeah, that really makes everything better. </sarcasm>

Blue: Ah well. There's no point in being all stuffy about it. We saved everyone on Earth at least. May as well make the most of it.

Lilia: Oh shut up, Blue. How can we make the most out of nothing!?

Blue: ...I was just saying.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #131 on: 05 July, 2007, 12:49:31 pm »

Bob: *his voice is suddenly projected into the void* Blue...can you hear me? I'm...finding it very difficult to....contact you. ZeldaFan....might....be able....to help you. She....has a sword.....that can rip through.....the very fabric of.....space. Can....you....do something to....let....us find you? Hurry.....connection....fading....fast.....
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #132 on: 05 July, 2007, 01:09:12 pm »

*Several more hours later*

Lilia: AGH! I can't stand it here! This infinite silence, this lack of scenery, it's driving me bonkers!

Blue: Lilia, just calm down. We'll think of something to get us out.

Lilia: *sigh* Face it, Blue. We're stuck. Forever.

Blue: Well uhm, the laws of time and space don't seem to apply here, so at least we'll never grow old, or become hungry or thirsty.

Lilia: So we can't even be put out of our misery!? Auuuggghhh!!

ILS: *looking at a **** mag that was stuffed in his pocket* Well I've got something to keep me busy for the next trillion years, heh heh.

Blue: We can't fall into despair, Lilia. There's gotta be a way out.

*Just then, Astartyune appears once again*

Lilia: Ah! Astartyune!

Astartyune: You have succeded, young ones. I am so very proud of you.

ILS: Why thank you, sweet Goddess.

Astartyune: I have brought you here, in this space between heaven and Earth, inform you.

Blue: So that's what this place is. So, uh, what is it that we need to be informed of?

Astartyune: Solaris has been defeated, but I feel not all is well. The damage that he has incurred to countless people can never be removed.

Blue: So what do you plan to do?

Astartyune: I plan to erase Solaris' existance from history, so that his terror will have never been known.

Lilia: Wait! But if you do that..!

Astartyune: Yes, I am afraid that none of the events will have taken place, meaning that the three of you, and all of your other colleagues, will have never met eachother. I am sorry, but I believe this is for the best.

Blue: I...I understand, Astartyune. You're just doing what's necessary.

Lilia: Blue...I...I don't want to have never met you! Or ILS! I love the both of you! You're both my best friends!

ILS: I don't want this to happen either, but what choice do we have?

Astartyune: Do not weep, Lilia. If you feel so strongly about your companions, I will agree to make it so that you three will have retained all of your memories of eachother.

Lilia: Ah! Would you really do that!?

Astartyune: Yes, but I am afraid I cannot do the same for the rest of your friends. They will forget everything that happened, including the three of you.

Blue: So that means....Zeldafan, Bob, Tobi....they'll all forget about me?

Lilia: Oh no...

Astartyune: I'm apologize, Quentin, but it must be done. The only other option is for me to erase all of your memories.

Blue: I see. Well then, we're ready, Astartyune.

Lilia: Yeah, we'll be fine.

ILS: Right, we're all set.

Astartyune: Very well. Just one more thing before I begin, the timeline of the world will have been permanently altered. I cannot say where you will end up when this is over.

Blue: That's fine. We're prepared.

Astartyune: As you wish. Now all of you, close your eyes, and when you awaken, you will begin life anew. Spared from all the destruction that Solaris caused.

*The group closes their eyes*

Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #133 on: 05 July, 2007, 01:10:03 pm »

Bob: *his voice is suddenly projected into the void* Blue...can you hear me? I'm...finding it very difficult to....contact you. ZeldaFan....might....be able....to help you. She....has a sword.....that can rip through.....the very fabric of.....space. Can....you....do something to....let....us find you? Hurry.....connection....fading....fast.....

*cough* Zeldafan, I got this part covered. No worries.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #134 on: 05 July, 2007, 01:20:12 pm »

*cough* Zeldafan, I got this part covered. No worries.

Yeah, I see now. Ah well, Bob was just worrying about you. Just carry on and act like everyone kind of didn't hear him. I mean, at least he didn't actually do anything. Bob is the kind of character that speaks before all of his actions. I swear....I give my characters way too much personality....
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: