Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 09:56:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 2: Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles (100% complete)  (Read 3553 times)
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #135 on: 05 July, 2007, 01:34:12 pm »

Lilia: Blue, ILS. Will we ever meet again?

ILS: No worries, Lilia. Of course we will.

Blue: Yeah, I'm sure of it....

*Light engulfs the group and the world fades to black*

*Now, in the new world, time was reset so that Solaris never existed. Soleanna still remains as a thriving City, and all is well with the world. Now we join Blue, yet again. He lives in the City of Geldrar, continuing his magic studies*

*A young boy carrying a sword appears behind Blue*

Boy: Hey, are you still reading those musty old books?

Blue: Yes, I am. And what did I tell you about disturbing me while I'm reading!?

Boy: Gah! I'm sorry! *The boy runs away*

Blue: *sigh* Silly kid.

*Just then, a young woman walks into the room*

Girl: Blue! What did I tell you about mean to Leon!?

Blue: But..but Ari! He know's he's not supposed to bother me.

Ari: He's just a boy! Sheesh. That's no way for a hero to behave!

Blue: Doh, fine. I'll TRY to be nicer from now on. Now can you please just let me study? I won't become an Archsage with nagging girls and annoying children griping at me.

Ari: Ah! You're just as rude as always, Blue! Well fine. You won't have me to stick around anymore. *leaves the room*

Blue: *sigh* Why do these things always happen to me?

*And now we bring this story to a close. Who knows? We may just meet up with Blue and all of his friends again. There's a whole new world to explore with plenty of mysteries and secrets to be discovered. This could only be the beginning of Blue and his adventures*

The End.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #136 on: 05 July, 2007, 01:37:06 pm »

Ahem, now then. Now that that's finally over, any comments, questions, or criticism?
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
If you want to get back in touch, find me on tumblr
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: ZeldaFan
Mood: Curious

A nostalgic wind blows....

« Reply #137 on: 05 July, 2007, 02:04:08 pm »

You're really a good story writer, and it's pretty impressive how you can react so quickly to what other people introduce into your story.
You definitely should do this again in the future. It's fun.

Although I'm sure some people are wondering what happened to ZeldaFan and the others, so I hope you don't mind if I add a little epilogue here.

~~Somewhere~~

*knocks two thieves unconscious with a bokuto* Psh, that'll show you to mess with me! So Bob, where to next?

Bob: *staring off into space* Hm? Oh, I would say...perhaps the City of Geldrar. I'm sure you could find some impressive artifacts there.

...gosh Bob. You've been pretty spacey lately. Spacier than Tobi over there. *jerks thumb in Tobi's direction*

Tobi: *is busy watching a squirrel* Huh? You say something, sempai?

Bob: It's....nothing. You two go ahead of me.

Alright, whatever you say. Tobi! Get up! We're heading forward again. We're off to find some more artifacts for my collection. *walks off*

Tobi: Alright ZeldaFan-sempai! Maybe Tobi will get some pudding! *runs after her*

Bob: ....hehehe, to be innocent again. Blue....the others may have forgotten, but I don't. Like I said, I may not be omnipotent....but I do not call myself that lightly. I can see things that others can not. Although I do not technically remember the events that occurred, I can still "see" that they happened. I am still aware of their existence. *chuckles* Looks like my rescue offer was unneeded....
Hehehehe, Bob the Omnipotent....the man cursed...to have the knowledge of a god in the body of a mortal. But then again....I guess it's a gift...and it's a curse. Blue, we will meet again. Destiny already moves. Who knows what events will happen next? Not even I...not even the gods can see what will occur next. But whatever happens, I can already tell it will revolve around you. You're like ZeldaFan. A catalyst for change....and a beacon of hope. I cannot wait to meet you again Blue....my friend. *begins to walk after ZeldaFan and Tobi* Hehehe, adventure is on the air. I look forward to it as always.
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #138 on: 05 July, 2007, 07:09:18 pm »

Ha ha. That's excellent. I already have another storyline planned out. This time it's gonna take place 8 years later, with everyone as young adults. It's gonna have a Fire Emblem-y spin on it too. Don't know when I'll start up, but it'll be sometime soon.
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #139 on: 05 July, 2007, 07:11:22 pm »

I'm gonna say thumbs up again.

Because this is just so damn good!
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #140 on: 05 July, 2007, 07:20:05 pm »

Ah, ILS. I must thank you personally. At first I thought adding you would be a bad idea, but it turned out to be the best thing ever. You even became one of the 3 main characters. I can guarantee we'll be seeing your character in the future.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #141 on: 05 July, 2007, 07:25:26 pm »

Ha ha. That's excellent. I already have another storyline planned out. This time it's gonna take place 8 years later, with everyone as young adults. It's gonna have a Fire Emblem-y spin on it too. Don't know when I'll start up, but it'll be sometime soon.

Awesome sauce.

Sounds like fun to me. You can definitely count me in.

These things are too much fun. And this is the first time I've ever really gotten to take my Bob the Omnipotent for a spin. He's an interesting character, and I've always looked for somewhere I could use him. Plus, you just saw a little bit of his unique brand of summoning. Maybe the next story will give more opportunities for Bob to summon up something unusual. Like his most powerful summon....the dreaded Chuck Norris!

*hides under cardboard box* I'm only kidding.....or am I?
Report Spam   Logged
BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #142 on: 05 July, 2007, 09:01:31 pm »

Of course. I couldn't do it without you.  Grin

Btw, could someone come up with an actual name for this story? That working title's been there since the beginning and it's about time I got rid of it.
Report Spam   Logged
zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #143 on: 06 July, 2007, 07:24:51 am »

How about....."Blue and the Wrath of Mephiles."

Sounds good to me.
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #144 on: 06 July, 2007, 07:31:10 am »

But I remember everything, right? I was still trying to end my curse as a summoned creature.

Anyways, good job. Not as good as the first, but still, well done.
Report Spam   Logged

zeldafan42
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #145 on: 06 July, 2007, 08:05:00 am »

But I remember everything, right? I was still trying to end my curse as a summoned creature.

Hmmm, I do wonder. Technically, Agaranok was in a different world when the world was rebooted. Maybe....it created a paradox. On one hand, since Solaris never existed, Agaranok never would have been summoned by Bob, then banished by Mephiles, but on the other hand, since Agaranok himself was not actually existing in the main world at the time, maybe the actual Agaranok didn't get rebooted, and is still stuck in the world of Summoned Creatures.

So maybe....it could create a paradox where there are two Agaranoks! One Agaranok that exists in the rebooted world who was never banished by Mephiles, and another one who is still banished for some paradoxical reason! I mean, the way Blue said it kind of implied that the world rebooted in such a way that Solaris, Mephiles, and Iblis never existed.....so the things that happened in this story and the last "never happened." I'm just kind of making a crazy theory that could create a strange messed up future storyline. "Blue and the Two Agaranoks!"

Ultimately, I guess that Blue has the final word, but that's my crazy theory. Yay paradoxes!
Report Spam   Logged
FrozenIndustry
Lord Agaranok/FrozenIndustry
Semi-epic Post Whore

Mood: ...

« Reply #146 on: 06 July, 2007, 08:07:00 am »

Hmmm, I do wonder. Technically, Agaranok was in a different world when the world was rebooted. Maybe....it created a paradox. On one hand, since Solaris never existed, Agaranok never would have been summoned by Bob, then banished by Mephiles, but on the other hand, since Agaranok himself was not actually existing in the main world at the time, maybe the actual Agaranok didn't get rebooted, and is still stuck in the world of Summoned Creatures.

So maybe....it could create a paradox where there are two Agaranoks! One Agaranok that exists in the rebooted world who was never banished by Mephiles, and another one who is still banished for some paradoxical reason! I mean, the way Blue said it kind of implied that the world rebooted in such a way that Solaris, Mephiles, and Iblis never existed.....so the things that happened in this story and the last "never happened." I'm just kind of making a crazy theory that could create a strange messed up future storyline. "Blue and the Two Agaranoks!"

Ultimately, I guess that Blue has the final word, but that's my crazy theory. Yay paradoxes!

Now, you're speaking my language. But that might be too crazy, I'm guessing that I'd have to absorb the copies to become whole, or something like that.
Report Spam   Logged

BlueAnnihilator
« Reply #147 on: 06 July, 2007, 02:47:00 pm »

Hmm, I never really thought about that. To be quite honest, I don't intend to use you in my next story, Agaranok. You can have your own separate storyline or something, I guess.  Embarrassed
Report Spam   Logged
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #148 on: 06 July, 2007, 06:45:58 pm »

Ah, ILS. I must thank you personally. At first I thought adding you would be a bad idea, but it turned out to be the best thing ever. You even became one of the 3 main characters. I can guarantee we'll be seeing your character in the future.

Well, thank YOU for adding me. And I don't blame you for thinking that adding me was a bad idea. Cause usually it is.
Report Spam   Logged

HylianFox
HylianFox
Internet Addict

« Reply #149 on: 18 September, 2007, 12:57:35 am »

Nice, now I have to read #3.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: