Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 07:53:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Short Story: A Hero in the Making (100% Complete)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Short Story: A Hero in the Making (100% Complete)  (Read 711 times)
BlueAnnihilator
« on: 14 October, 2007, 02:56:11 pm »

Blue: Here I come, Saru!

*Blue rears back and runs toward Saru at amazing speed. He then leans his body forward and lets his arms flail behind him to increase his speed even further*

Saru: (Oh, he's fast. Really fast. I better be careful)

*Just when Saru prepares for Blue's attack, Blue runs right past Saru, much to his surprise*

Saru: What!?

*Blue then comes to a stop and gives Saru a back knuckle, which sends him flying back*

Saru: Aaggh! Good hit...

Maylene: Whoo! Good one, Blue! Keep it up!

Blue: You haven't seen nothing yet! Hyah!

*Blue turns around and jumps forward at Saru. He throws two consecutive kicks, which Saru blocks with his arms*

Saru: Egh..

Blue: I'm not through yet!

*Blue then grabs Saru's shoulders and uses them to flip over him. Still clutched on his shoulders, Blue delivers a double kick to Saru's back and sends him slamming into the tree's side*

Saru: *panting* Good show, brother. You really have gotten much better. Before, you couldn't even land a hit on me, and now, this! I never thought it possible.

Blue: Come on, Saru. I know you're better than this. I thought you said you weren't going to hold back.

Saru: Alright, you got me. I was holding back just a little. But I know now that I shouldn't underestimate you. Now it's my turn.

*Saru runs toward Blue at a blinding speed*

Blue: Gah! (He's much faster than I am. I..I can't block the hit!)

*Saru shortly pauses in front of Blue and then delivers a quick punch to his face, causing him to stumble back.

Blue: Aaagggh!

*Saru then throws a sweep kick at Blue's feet, causing him to lose his footing and fall on his back*

Blue: Gah! Oof!

*Saru attempts to stomp on Blue, but Blue quickly rolls out of the way before the hit is landed and gets to his feet*

Saru: Here I go. Get ready.

*Saru disappears and then reappears directly in front of Blue. Unable to mount a defense, Blue does nothing but brace himself for the attack*

Blue: Ergh...

*Saru throws and upward kick to Blue's chin and sends him flying upward. Saru then jumps in the air after him. He grabs Blue and pile drives him through the tree branch and they land on another one below it*

Blue: Uaaaaaaaggggggh!

Maylene: Blue! Oh no!

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: