Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 08:22:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4726 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« on: 20 October, 2007, 06:19:54 am »

*Coughs*
------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2 - A Secret Weapon

Two days had passed since Sonny started living at Mads’ house. Sonny was in Mads’ room watching TV while Mads was getting ready for school. On the screen, Big ran up a slope and jumped onto a platform then started chucking barrels as Sonic ran up the slope. Sonic jumped over the barrels and eventually made it to Big, and then Big carried Amy again and climbed up a ladder with Sonic following moments later.

“So, high school, what’s that like?” Sonny asked.

“Kinda sucks.” Mads said. “Just be glad you don’t have to do that stuff.”

“Thank goodness I’m a hedgehog then...” Sonny said, relieved.

“Mutant hedgehog” Mads said with a grin.

“Whatever.” Sonny replied.

“I’ll be gone till sometime this afternoon, just make sure my parents don’t see you.” 

“Can do.” Sonny replied.

Mads left the house a minute later and walked down the street. Sonny was watching a cooking show and seemed slightly interested, but it wore off after a few seconds.

“Screw this; I’m going for a speed run.” He stated.

Sonny grabbed a pair of sneakers before leaving Mads’ house. The top half of them was red while the bottom was white. Sonny walked in them for a few moments.

“These will be good for running in, well time to breeze.” He said, and left.

Sonny ran outside, closing the door as he sped off. Sonny travelled down the streets again, jumping over cars and other obstacles. Sonny jumped on a parked yellow car, and then spin jumped onto the side of a building. Sonny started running up the side until he reached the top, and then stopped. Sonny looked around the city from up above.

“There must be something for me to do around here…” He said with a sigh.

Sonny looked far ahead towards the sea and saw a small base slowly moving across the sea. “It’s kinda funny how things just fall into place when you need them to...guess I could check that out...”

Sonny ran down the building and sped through the city. Sonny ran past a hotdog stand where SA2 was buying a hotdog. Soon, Sonny made it to a forest area where the base was far in front of him across the water.

“Well here goes nothing…” Sonny said as he got ready. 

The song ‘Supersonic’ by bad religion started playing as Sonny sped along the water towards the base. Sonny reached the base moments later, then jumped up and landed on it at a few seconds later. Sonny sped off down the grey concrete towards the base with small grey turrets outside. Sonny ran straight through the turrets ten seconds after landing on the base, then jumped up and landed in an air duct seconds later.

Sonny spin dashed along the air duct. Sonny exited the duct after several seconds, went through 3 loops and off a ramp a few seconds later. Sonny pulled off a few tricks in the air and landed on the ground after a few seconds. Sonny sped off towards some yellow robot spiders as he hit the ground. He rolled into a ball and moved around the area, destroying them.

After destroying them all and then ran towards a speed pad. He hit the speed pad two seconds later, and ran up a path to the left, hit another and went up to the right, hit another going up to the left, then hit one more going up to the right. At the end of the short path was a diagonal spring pointing North-west.

Sonny hit three other springs then grabbed a hook connected to a giant gear in mid-air moments later. He swung round the gear quickly, then jumped up and landed on the gear. Sonny continued moving and jumped on a second gear seconds later. Sonny jumped and landed in another air duct five seconds later. Sonny spin dashed around the duct, changing direction every few seconds.

Sonny made it out of the duct after a short while and ran down the path on the side of the wall. Sonny hit a ramp several seconds later, pulled off a few tricks and landed on the ground after a few seconds. Sonny sped off down the long path; Sonny started evading the doors which tried to close on him and slid under the last metal door just before it closed seconds later.

Sonny slowly ran along the big room he had just entered. As he ran past a tall pillar he stopped. He looked up and smiled at a black hedgehog with red stripes who was standing on the pillar.

“The name’s Sonny the Hedgehog.” He said. “And you are?”

The black hedgehog jumped off the pillar and landed a few feet in front of Sonny. He looked just like Shadow but was a bit shorter and didn’t have white chest fur.

”Shade the Hedgehog.” The black hedgehog said. “You must be pretty good to make it down here.”

“Indeed I am.” Sonny stated.

Shade charged at Sonny and unleashed a series of punches which Sonny dodged. Sonny ducked as Shade tried to kick him and swiped at his foot. As Shade fell, he teleported behind Sonny and kicked him forward, sending him flying. Sonny flipped, and landed on his feet then ran towards Shade. Sonny tried a slide attack but Shade jumped up as Sonny reached him.

Shade spun around and tried to attack Sonny with a downward kick but Sonny moved out the way. Sonny then got up and ran out the room with Shade following him. A bunch of scientists wearing white lab coats were watching this on a big screen.

“Hey, isn’t that mutant blue hedgehog the same one who was on the news?” The first scientist said.

“I think it is the same hedgehog...” The second scientist replied.

Outside was a battleship that approached the base. It was silver and on the top of it had an icon which was a gold sharp disk with the letters ‘RB’ in the middle, which were red. The battleship began firing at the base, causing a lot of damage to it.

“We’re being attacked!” A third scientist yelled.

“Then fire the missiles!” Another scientist shouted.

“No u!” He replied.

The battleship continued to attack from outside. Somewhere inside the base, Sonny and Shade were running side by side, a few feet away from each other along a destroyed path. They smiled at each other as they moved at the same speed. Soon they ran past a big pillar and Sonny disappeared on his side. Sonny appeared on Shade’s side and tackled him. They both went through a wall and rolled down a small path, attacking each other and eventually landing in some water. Shade climbed out quickly onto a concrete platform while Sonny splashed about in the water.

“Help! I can’t swim!” He screamed.

“The water isn’t even that deep…”

Sonny looked down and saw the water was right near the ground. “Oh…” Sonny climbed onto the platform a few seconds later.

“You aren’t the only one who dislikes water…”

“Ok, let’s continue!” Sonny said.

Using his air shoes, Shade slid across the ground quickly and gave Sonny an uppercut, sending him into the air. Shade jumped up and kicked Sonny towards a wall. Sonny back flipped, touched the wall with both feet and rolled up into a ball and spin attacked Shade. Shade fell down and landed on his feet, Sonny dropped down a second later and ran towards Shade. Shade threw a chaos spear which Sonny dodged by running left. Sonny continued to dodge his attacks while moving about the area. Sonny eventually jumped onto a giant metal sphere containing water.

Shade threw another chaos spear at the sphere, Sonny jumped off it at the last second and it exploded, covering the ground in water. Sonny landed on a wall with both feet and quickly ran up it into another area above. Shade hovered in the air using his air shoes and followed him up the wall. Outside, the battleship continued to attack the base.

“Get to DA CHOPPAH!” A scientist yelled in fear.

“No u!” Replied another scientist angrily.

The scientists ran out the room and got into a helicopter and flew off as the base began to crumble from the inside. SA2 floated past the battleship in a small blue boat while it continued to fire. Meanwhile, Sonny and Shade were standing a few feet away from each other, in a fighting stance and smiling.

“You’re pretty good...” Shade said.

“You’re not so bad yourself.” Sonny replied.

“Get out.”

“Huh?” Sonny asked.

“Well this place is gonna blow in a bit so we need to get out of here.” Shade said, sounding surprisingly calm.

“Ooooooh, for a second I thought you disliked me.”

“I do.” Shade said with a cold voice.

“Aww....” Sonny sighed.

“Now let’s move.”

Shade ran down a path ahead of them and Sonny followed him. A minute later they appeared outside and rushed to the edge of the base near the water.

“Hang on; I’ll just hover across with my air shoes...” Shade said.

“They can do that?” Sonny asked.

“As far as I know.”

Shade hovered into the air and Sonny grabbed onto his foot. They made it to the forest area safely and landed.

Someone inside the battleship then yelled, “B7!” as he pressed one button. He then fired one last missile which blew up the base.

One of the scientists then looked back as the base went down. “He sunk our battleship!”

Afterwards, Sonny and Shade ran back to Mads house and climbed in through his window. Mads was inside watching TV. On the screen, Tails and Knuckles were chasing Eggman in the tornado and Eggman’s eggmobile did a barrel roll as he approached a small gap between two large mountains and made it through. Tails and Knuckles stopped and Knuckles shook his fist at Eggman.

”Poor Knuckles.” Mads said as he shook his head, he then turned around. “There’s a door y’know.” He said, clearly somewhat annoyed.

“Doors aren’t my style.” Sonny replied.

“So who’s this?” Mads asked, looking at Shade.

“I’m Shade the Hedgehog, nice to meet you.” Shade said, somewhat coldly.

“Hi, my name is Mads.” 

“What kind of name is Mads?” Shade asked.

“It’s Danish…” He said with a sigh.

“So can he stay here as well?” Sonny asked.

“Fine but no more animals…” Mads said with a sigh. ”So Shade, do you like anime?” He asked. 

“What’s anime?” Shade asked.

“Here we go again…”

Half an hour later, Mads had explained about anime to Shade. Shade nodded afterwards. “So this anime faze is a way of enjoying yourself during your free time because you don’t have many friends.”

“Exactly…I mean, no, it’s just a hobby.”

“Because you can’t afford no drugs?”

“Exactly.”
« Last Edit: 26 November, 2008, 07:15:29 pm by Yukimaru » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: