Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 05:50:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4722 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« on: 28 October, 2007, 05:00:13 pm »

---------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 7 – Zoom In

Late that night, something sped along the streets at super speed, scattering rubbish left on the ground. Early in the morning, Sonny, Shade, Crystal and Amber went to see Commander Grey and Kat and met at the old building. Crystal was extremely tired when they arrived.

“So who’s your friend?” Shade asked as they walked in.

Crystal slowly yawned. “This here is Amber, a new friend I made who also has powers.”

“Nice to finally meet you two.” Amber said.

“So what’s your powers?” Sonny asked.

“I’m pyrokinetic, having the ability to control, ignite and extinguish fire using the mind.” Amber explained.

“Why does everyone’s powers seem cooler than mine?” Sonny said as he frowned.

“Them the breaks, I guess.” Amber shrugged.

The four of them stood on the space in the left corner and it lowered to reveal the secret path underground. After walking down the path the doors opened up. The four of them then walked into the large room ahead and met Kat the Fox.

“Thank you all for coming, you’ll probably enjoy what I’m about to show you.” Kat said with a smile.

“I know I will.” Sonny said as he grinned.

Shade slapped Sonny in the back of his head. “Stop thinking dirty thoughts.”

“And if you don’t mind me asking, who are you?” Kat said, turning her attention towards Amber.

“The name’s Amber, I’m pyrokinetic.”

“Interesting, now follow me.” Kat said as she got up.

Kat left the huge room and the others followed her. They started to approach a few other rooms.

“I might as well tell you about a few of the areas around here on the way.” She said.

The five of them passed by a big black room with red stripes going across on the walls. There were many glass containers against a wall with weapons in them and a small area inside the room covered with glass. “This is the weapons room. There’s over a dozen different weapons in there and an area to test out the weapons.”

They continued walking until they reached a big white room. “This is the training room, for perfecting skills, and stuff like that. You can change the color of the area using the control system inside. You can also change the gravity level as well.”

They soon came across a light blue room with loads of screens inside. SA2 was inside watching the screens.

“This here is just the entertainment room, to like chill out and relax. You can watch Television and also play games here sometimes.”

They kept walking and got to another room and stopped there. Crystal went to sleep and started snoring but Amber quickly nudged her, waking her up.

“There may be a few more rooms or so which you haven’t seen yet, but you can see those sometime in the future.”

“Wow, this base is the ownage!” Sonny said in excitement.

“Ownage?” Kat asked.

“Internet slang.” Shade responded.

“I agree with Sonny, this place is just amazing.” Amber said, looking around.

“Well go on inside you four; I’ll see you in a short while.” Kat said as she turned around.

Kat walked off and the others walked inside the room. The room was dark blue. Ahead of them was a silver tall chamber with some screens and controls next to it. To the right was another small room which a brown humanoid Raccoon walked out of a room and into the area. The brown Raccoon walked up to them.

“You must be the ones Kat mentioned, right?” The Raccoon asked.

“Yeah, that’s us.” Amber replied.

“My name is Rush the Raccoon, I’m gonna make your armor for you after a few measurements.” He said.

Crystal pointed at him. “You’d better not do anything perverted, or I’ll punch your lights out.”

“Don’t worry; I’m not that kind of guy.”

“Alright…wait, what kind of guy?”

“Not important.” Rush then took out measuring tape. “Follow me please.” Crystal and Amber walked with him into another room.

“Hmm…” Sonny said, rubbing his chin.

“What is it?” Shade asked.

“This might be an equivalent of Tails from the Sonic universe.” Sonny said in a serious tone.

“You make a good point.” Shade responded.

Sometime later Rush was finally done and had finished the suits. He handed one to each of them. “There are some changing rooms to the right where you can try them on.” He said as he pointed to them.

They all came out a few minutes later wearing the suits. The leather outfits were fully black. They all had a different symbol on the front of their suits. Sonny had a blue circled space on the front and in the middle was the Sonicteam logo which was also blue. He has a blue line going from his shoulders to his hands. He also had a blue line going from his waist down to his feet. Around his waist he had a blue belt with the Sonicteam symbol on it and on both sides he has two small pouches to put things in.

The top half of the gloves were black with the Sonicteam symbol while the bottom half was blue. Around the fingers were three blue lines. His shoes matched his gloves. Shade, Crystal and Amber’s outfits were also the same, but slightly different. Shade and Amber’s lines were red, and Crystal’s were purple. Shade had a chaos emerald symbol on the front of his suit, Crystal had a thin purple crystal on hers, and Amber had a fire symbol.

Their belts had the same symbol on it as on their torso. Their gloves and shoes were also the same with different colors and symbols. Sonny and Shade had soft black leather helmets in the shape of their heads with white eyes and a small space for their mouths. Crystal and Amber’s soft black leather helmets had spaces for the mouth and eyes.

“So how do you like them?” Rush asked with a smile.

“These are pure win.” Sonny exclaimed.

“Remarkable work.” Shade said.

“Well these are pretty cool.” Crystal said as she felt the leather.

“We get to keep these, right?” Amber asked.

“Of course.” Rush replied. “There’s also a small screen system on your left arm with one to four buttons. Your suits are each a different number. Shade, since you said you wanted to see how it worked, I made Sonny no.1 and you no.2. Crystal is no.3 and Amber is no.4. By pressing one of the other three buttons on your suit, you should be able to talk to that person anywhere.” Rush explained.

“Anywhere?” Sonny asked.

“Anywhere.”

“Seriously?”

“Seriously.”

“NO WAI!!!” Sonny shouted.

“YA WAI!!!” Rush responded. “Well you guys better go see Kat now.”

Sonny, Shade, Crystal and Amber waved goodbye to Rush and went back to the main room where Kat was.

“I see you have suits now.” Kat said with a smile.

“And they’re badass.” Amber replied.

“Well you can leave now by taking the lift on your left. I’ll be seeing you again soon.”

The four of them took the lift and ended up in the old building. It was almost six in the morning and it was still kind of dark outside. Crystal and Amber ran back to their houses while Sonny and Shade took a different route.

Sonny and Shade made it back to Mads house a bit later. Shade climbed back in through the window while Sonny ran about the streets for a bit. He sat on a bench after a few minutes. After a while, something yellow came up the road and ran straight past Sonny. Sonny jumped up and ran after it. As Sonny ran past the yellow creature it slowed down to a halt. Sonny ran back and stopped near the humanoid yellow creature. The creature’s fur was fully yellow with black stripes going across his body and three black stripes on his arms. He had spiky hair sticking up and his pupils were also yellow. Sonny took off his helmet as he approached him.

“So I see you were also gifted with speed.” Sonny said.

“And just who are you?” The yellow creature asked.

“Sonny the Hedgehog.”

“I guess you could call me Zoom.” The creature said.

“Well while we still got time, how about a race?” Sonny said as he smiled.

“Sure.” Zoon said as he got ready.

Sonny and Zoom sped off down the street as the Panic Puppet Zone Act 2 from Sonic 3D started playing. They soon went downhill and turned to the right. Sonny soon hit a ramp, went flying and landed on a building while still running across. Zoom ran down an alleyway, jumped on the side of the walls and did the same. They jumped across the rooftops keeping up with each other. After a short while, they landed on the ground and continued running through the streets. Far up ahead was SA2 who drew a white line on the ground then walked away. Sonny and Zoom turned the corner and came running up the street. Sonny passed the white line a second before Zoom did then they both came to a halt.

“Looks like I win.” Sonny grinned.

“Yeah, for now anyway. See ya round, Sonny.” Zoom said as he turned around.

Zoom sped off down the road and round the corner. After a few moments, Sonny turned around and ran back to Mads house and then climbed in through the window.

“Where did you go to?” Shade asked after he climbed in.

“I went to Zoom in on someone.” Sonny said with a smile.

“Puns are great, huh?”

“You bet they are.”

Mads then turned over from his bed. “Could you two pipe down, I’m trying to get some sleep.”

“It’s six o’clock.” Shade replied.

“Oh, then you guys woke me up too early. Guess I could watch some TV though.” Mads got out of bed and was wearing green pajamas and turned on the TV.

“Your pajamas are also green?” Sonny asked.

“Get used to it. Its kinda funny that you know what pajamas are yet you didn’t know what news was.”

“Yeah, well…I got nothing…”

On the television screen, Cream was commanding cheese to destroy several Eggman robots which got near her. A tank then came towards them. Cheese charged a beam of blue energy and fired it at the tank, creating a massive explosion.

“Awesome.” Mads said as he nodded while Sonny and Shade raised an eyebrow.

In the streets, Zoom was running and stopped near a white house then climbed up onto the roof. Jessica opened a window and saw Zoom on the roof. “Hey, who are you?”

Zoom moved down a bit to see Jessica. “Hi there, the name is Zoom the Porcupine.”

“Would you mind telling me why you’re on my roof, don’t you have somewhere to go?”

“I sadly do not.”

“Oh…I guess you could stay here for the time being.”

“Great!” Zoom climbed down and into the room then hugged Jessica.

“…What are you doing?” Jessica asked.

“Showing my appreciation.” Zoom replied.

“Please don’t.” Zoom then stopped hugging her and looked around. “So, stay out of site and I’ll be alright…right?”

“Right. Now I’ve gotta go get ready for school, try not to touch anything.” She said before walking out the room.

Zoom shrugged and lay on her bed.
« Last Edit: 26 November, 2008, 07:31:18 pm by Yukimaru » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: