Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:12:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4475 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« on: 01 November, 2007, 12:45:59 pm »

----------------------------------------------------
Chapter 8 – Jawo’s Book of Lymon

Sometime later, early that day after Sonny met Zoom, it was now bright outside and Mads was getting ready for school. Shade was on the PC while Sonny watched TV.

“Alright Sonny, here’s that finished anime list.” Mads said, handing him the list.

“Let’s see.” Sonny said as he looked at the list and began to read it out. “Full Metal Alchemist, Dragonball Z, Lucky Star, Naruto, Bleach, One-Piece, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Death Note, Rozen Maiden, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Magical Lyrical Nanoha, Sailor Moon and…Powerpuff Girls Z?” 

“Yep, they have an anime.” Mads said, responding to Sonny’s last few words. “These are just mainly random animes I chose; just try watching some of them.”

“Will do.” He replied.

“Well I’m off to school now, bye guys.” Mads said as he left the room.

“Bye.” The two hedgehogs responded.

Mads shut the door and left his house pretty quickly. Shade moved from the PC and Sonny took his place.

“So which one should we watch first?” Sonny asked, looking at the list.”

“Your pick, I’ll be out for a bit.” Shade responded as he approached the window.

“Ok, see ya.”

Shade jumped out the window and ran down the street. Sometime later, Amber, Crystal and Mads were in their Maths lesson. The walls were grey and they are sitting next to each other. The teacher was a tall white male with blonde hair and blue pupils, wearing a thin long sleeved white shirt and blue jeans. He was wearing black shoes.

“Ok class, what did we learn last lesson?” The teacher asked.

“How the hell are we supposed to know?” Someone shouted from the back.

“It was work on Pie Charts. In Pie Charts, the total of everything is 360 degrees.” He explained. “Now finish the problems I gave you on the worksheets.”

“The only reason I’m actually doing this is because it’s about Pie.” Amber said with a smile.

“Mads, you finished?” Crystal asked.

“I finished it two days ago.” He replied.

“He gave us the work yesterday…” 

“Well I’m just that good.” He grinned.

Outside in the city, Shade skated along the streets, avoiding civilians and obstacles. He soon came to a small parade area with loads of tables and shops in the park. The Windmill Village 1 theme from Sonic Rush Adventure started playing.

“Hmm, Sonny might have liked this.” Shade thought to himself.

Shade walked into the area and walked around for a bit. He walked past SA2 who was selling various Sonic games. Back at Smal High, everyone had finished the work and were sitting at their desks talking.

“Hey Mads, I never told you about the new suits we got, did I?” Amber said as she leaned back in her chair.

“You don’t need to, Shade told me this morning.”

“Well that sucks ass.” Amber said in disappointment.

“What sucks ass is your attitude.” Crystal replied.

“I’ll take that as a compliment.” Amber smiled.

After the lesson, it was break time and everyone was in the cafeteria. Amber, Mads and Jason were sitting at one table when Crystal, Polly and Melissa walked up to them. Crystal was carrying a bottle of water.

“Hey guys, my other friends are gonna sit here today.” Crystal said as she took a seat.

“OMG! Gurls!” Mads yelled.

“The fact that you don’t notice me sitting here insults me…” Amber said, seeming annoyed.

“Hi everyone! Nice day, isn’t it? I like nice days!” Polly shouted.

“She still creeps me out…” Amber whispered to Crystal.

“You’ll get used to it.” Crystal said as she picked up her bottle.

“When did you get used to it?” Amber asked.

“I still haven’t, and I doubt I ever will.” Crystal said as she took a sip.

Back in the park, Shade spotted a familiar looking human walking around. Shade ran up to the human who revealed himself to be Jawo’. He wore the same clothes but his jacket was now white and his shoes were lime green.

“Ahh Shade, good to see you, buddy.” Jawo’ said as Shade approached him.

“I’m not your buddy, now what are you up to here?” Shade asked.

“Just collecting something for a customer.”

“So you’re going to steal it?”

“That’s right.” Jawo’ said, nodding his head.

“Well I can’t let you do that.” Shade said as he got into a fighting stance.

“I don’t think we should fight here, someone might get hurt or injured, and that’s bad for business.”

Shade quickly jumped up to punch Jawo’ who ducked and then side-stepped. “Well I guess a have some time to spare.” Jawo’ said as he took out a glowing light blue sword.

“What is that?” Shade asked.

“It’s my divine sprite blade, you’d better watch yourself, it’s pretty sharp.” He said with a smile.

Jawo’ rushed over and slashed multiple times at Shade who avoided the attacks. Shade soon stopped near a tree and jumped out the way as Jawo’ hit it with the blade. Jawo’ tried to slice off Shade’s head but he ducked. As he ducked Jawo’ kicked him and he landed on his back. Jawo’ jumped up with his sword facing down, preparing to stab Shade. Shade moved out the way a second before and kneed Jawo’ in the face the moment he hit the ground. Jawo’ flew back and stabbed the blade into the ground, stopping himself upside down. Jawo’ then decided to put the divine sprite blade away and quickly dusted himself off.

“You performed better last time without the blade.” Shade said.

“I guess it doesn’t seem very useful right now.”

“Then do you give up?” Shade asked.

“Not yet, I’ll just have to resort to extreme measures.” Jawo’ said as he took out a yellow book with a black outline and opened it.

“What is that?” Shade asked again.

“This here is the book of Lymon. It contains many spells and such which I can use to my advantage.” Jawo’s explained. “Here’s an example.”

The ground suddenly started to shake. A tidal wave of sprite suddenly appeared and came towards the park. The civilians around the area ran away as it got near. Jawo’ commanded the tidal wave to land on Shade who got up shortly afterwards. Jawo’ summoned multiple floating fists of sprite which attacked Shade. Shade jumped over the first fist then slid under the second. The third fist gave him an uppercut from behind then the first fist returned and punched him. Shade went flying into a food stand and got up after a short while. Shade charged at Jawo’ who fired a big beam of sprite. Shade dodged it and then got hit by one of the floating fists which exploded and covered him with sprite.

“Well this sure seems unfair.” Shade said as he stood up.

“It had to be done.”

Shade fired a chaos spear at Jawo’, who side-stepped it and summoned another wave of sprite which hit Shade.

“I can’t really play around anymore since I’ve got a schedule to keep, I’ll be seeing you, Shade.” Jawo’ said as he turned around.

Jawo’ ran to a small hardware shop and grabbed the parts he needed then took out a small object. Jawo’ then teleported him and the items out of the area using chaos control. Shade got up shortly afterwards and saw Jawo’ was gone.

“Damn it.” Shade said angrily.

Shade quickly wiped some of the sprite off his fur then ran off. He ran past SA2 who was walking back to the park. He got to Mads house five minutes later and climbed in through the window. Mads got home from school two hours later. Sonny was in the kitchen as he entered.

“Hey Sonny.” Mads said as he entered the kitchen.

“Hey Mads, good to see ya.”

“So what have you been up to?” Mads asked.

“Well after looking at the list, I decided I would watch Bleach first. I’ve been watching it for four hours already.”

“Well that’s good to hear.”

Sonny ran back upstairs. Mads came up a minute later and when he entered his room, Shade was lying on his bed while Sonny was sitting down, looking at a bottle of bleach.

“Uhh, Shade…has he been watching that bottle for hours?” He asked.

Shade didn’t say a word but slowly nodded.

“When I put down Bleach I didn’t mean this...”

“Sonny will get bored eventually then watch the real thing.” Shade said.

The three of them remained in the same positions with absolute silence. Meanwhile, at the old factory Jawo’ arrived with several parts. “Special delivery for a Mister Blaid!”

Raizor walked up to Jawo’ and took the parts from him then gave him 100 bucks. “Thanks. Much appreciated.”

“Just doing my job.” He then turned around and walked to the exit.” Well I’ll be seeing ya, Raizor.”

“Yeah, see ya.” Raizor took the parts then walked off in a different direction.
« Last Edit: 26 November, 2008, 07:33:08 pm by Yukimaru » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: