Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 02:40:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4482 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« on: 18 November, 2007, 07:03:46 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHwHiymSojk&feature=related
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 10, Part 1 – Chillin’ at the Carnival

Two days later, it was Friday morning. It was 7:00 at Amber’s house. The walls in her room were white with a big red line going across the middle, while the carpet was blue. Her bed was just ahead of the door in the corner with the TV to the left of the bed. Her wardrobe and cupboard were to the left of the door, and were both black. Amber was wearing lime green pajamas as she woke up and looked at the screen.

“Oh, is it my chapter already? It’s about time.” She said with a smile.

Amber jumped out of bed and walked over to her wardrobe, and then took out her normal clothes. At 7:10, Amber left her room wearing her normal clothes and walked down the hallway. The walls were light blue. Someone was walking towards Amber down the hallway. He was wearing a black short sleeved shirt with flames at the bottom. He wore red pants with yellow trainers. He had the same hairstyle as Mads but his hair was a bit darker and he had blue pupils. He was about 4’3”.

“Yo.” Amber said as she walked past him.

“Sup.” The boy replied.

“That’s my little brother, Max, he’s 11.” Amber said, looking at the screen.

Amber reached the bathroom moments later and went into the bathroom. Amber was done getting ready by 7:20, she then walked downstairs. The walls were grey and the floors were blue. Amber walked into the kitchen where Max and her dad were sitting down and her mom was at the microwave.

Her mom had brown hair which went down to the collar of her jumper. The torso of her jumper was red while the sleeves and the bottom of the jumper were pink. Her pants were red and her shoes were also red. Her pupils were also brown. Her dad had light brown hair with spikes in different directions. He wore a black leather jacket and pants which matched the top. He wore black trainers and had light blue pupils.

“Good morning, people!” Amber said as she sat down at the table and poured herself a bowl of lucky charms.

“Well you’re in a good mood.” Her dad said.

“And why wouldn’t I be? I have a wonderful home, great friends, and a brother who isn’t as annoying as hell.”

“Tru dat.” Max said as he gave a thumbs up.

“I’m not giving you any extra money.” Her Mom said.

“Fine, be like that.” Amber frowned.

“I’m gonna need some extra bucks for the carnival tonight.” Max said.

“I can only give you ten.” His Mom said as she sat down at the table and gave him the money.

“Yeah, that’ll do.” Max said as he took the money.

“…Ok, now that was just cruel.” Amber said.

Later at Smal High, Amber, Crystal, Mads were at Amber’s locker.

“So my mom gives my younger brother ten bucks but not me.” Amber said as she shut her locker.

“Ouch.” Mads said.

“Indeed.” Crystal replied.

“You guys are going to that carnival, right?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, I’m going.” Mads said.

“I guess, I also didn’t know you had a brother.” Crystal said.

“A younger brother who is 11, his name is Max, and an older brother who is 19.” Amber explained.

“What’s his name?” Crystal asked.

“I forgot his real name; he sometimes goes by the name Blitz though.”

“…Fair enough.”

“Sonny and Shade are coming, right?” Amber asked.

“Well there’s a high possibility.” Mads replied.

“Great.”

The three of them continued walking and soon passed Mike in the corridor.

“Hey Mike.” Mads said as they slowly passed him.

“H-”

The school bell rang as Mike began to talk, Amber, Crystal and Mads then rushed off as Mike sighed. Some time later at Mads house, Sonny was looking at the anime list and Shade was on the PC.

“Still looking at that list?” Shade asked.

“Yep.” Sonny said as he nodded his head.

“Still deciding?”

“Yup.” He nodded again.

Back at Smal High, Amber, Crystal and Mads were outside on a field. A bunch of people were playing baseball. All three of them were on the bench, sitting next to SA2. Amber then looked at the screen.

“You didn’t think there was another area besides the cafeteria, did you?” Amber smiled.

“I did.” Mads responded.

“I’m not talking to you.”

“Hey Amber, you’re up!” Jason shouted from the pitch.

“About time.” Amber said as she got up.

Amber grabbed her bat then walked to the base and prepared to swing. A young male stood in front of Amber. He had blonde hair covering one eye and blue pupils. He wore a grey jacket with an orange shirt with an orange feather on it, with a white outline. He wore grey baggy jeans and dark grey shoes.

“You ready, Amber?” The boy said.

“Whenever you are.” Amber said with a smile. 

The pitcher threw the ball at Amber. Amber whacked the ball and sent it flying so high it disappeared into the sky.

“I guess I hit it a bit too high…” Amber said, looking up.

After school, Amber, Crystal and Mads were walking home.

“So who was that guy out on the field, it seemed like you knew him.” Crystal said.

“Just some guy I used to go out with, his name is Kyle.”

“The Carnival starts at 7pm so I’ll see you guys then.” Mads said.

“K.” Crystal and Amber responded.

Crystal went down another road towards her house. Amber and Mads continued walking and got to Amber’s house. Mads kept walking and got to his house a bit later. Mads walked up to his room where Sonny and Shade were.

“Hey you guys, there’s a carnival later tonight, and I was wondering if you two wanted to come.” Mads said as he entered the room.

“Yeah, sounds great.” Sonny said as he looked up from the anime list.

“Sure.” Shade said.

“You two will need a disguise though.” Mads said.

Mads went into his wardrobe and gave Sonny a black T-shirt with a star on it, grey pants and a red cap. Mads gave Shade a T-shirt with the torso being white and the sleeves being red, blue pants and a green cap. Sonny and Shade put them on quickly.

“That should be decent.” Mads said, looking at the two hedgehogs.

“These clothes suck ass.” Sonny said.

“I agree with Sonny.” Shade said.

“These are just to make you look human, and they should work hopefully.”

Mads mom came into the room minutes later and saw the two hedgehogs. 

“Hi mom, just two friends I invited.” Mads said.

“Ok, just checking who was up here.” Mads mom left and Mads looked at the two hedgehogs. “Seems to work just fine.”

Hours later, it was dark outside. Mads dad dropped off Mads, Sonny and Shade off at the carnival entrance which was in the park area. The three of them meet Crystal and Amber as they got out of the car.

“I’ll be coming back to pick you up at ten.” Mads dad said.

“K, bye.” Mads said as he waved.

Mads’ dad drove off and the five of them walked through the entrance.

“So what is there to do here?” Crystal said.

“The usual, and what’s with those outfits?” Amber asked, looking at Sonny and Shade.

“Mads suggested we wear them to look human.” Shade responded.

“That’s a load of crap, who’s gonna believe they’re human?” Crystal asked.

Polly walked up to them moments later. “Hi guys! Who be the new guys?”

“I stand corrected.” Crystal said, rolling her eyes.

“Just call me Son, and call him Shad.” Sonny said. “Wow, I didn’t think I could make that any more obvious…”

“We should all split up and look around for no reason at all.” Mads suggested.

Everyone agreed and walked off in different directions. The Carnival Night theme started playing as they all walked off. Sonny was walking down a path and saw a dunk tank to his left with SA2 sitting on it while a young boy was throwing balls at a target. Sonny grabbed one of the balls and threw it five seconds after the theme began, the ball hit the target two seconds later and SA2 dropped into the water a second later.

Shade walked past Mads playing the beat on an organ a second later while people hit each other with bumper cars in the background. After a short period it showed Ruby and Max going round on a carousel. Crystal walked up to a hammer game, picked up the mallet and slammed it on the base six seconds later; it hit the bell at the top by two seconds later. It showed Max and Ruby again on the carousel for eight seconds.

Mads played the beat again shortly. Several seconds afterwards someone dressed in a ghost outfit went around the area. Ten seconds afterwards Amber picked up the mallet Crystal used and slammed it on the base. The bars lighted up as it traveled up the pole. It reached the top two seconds later and knocked the bell of the game. Mads’ continued to play the beat seconds later then stopped playing moments after.

Very shortly afterwards, Amber went to a private area and changed into her team outfit. She then walked around for a bit and approached a booth where she could fire at targets. The man at the table offered her a gun but she refused and decided to shoot the targets with small beams of fire, using her hand. When she got to the last target, someone behind her hit it with a small ice shard.

“Nice shot.” Amber said as she slowly turned around.

He wore an outfit which looked similar to Amber’s. The torso was white while the sleeves were black with blue stripes. His pants were black with blue stripes and his helmet was blue with big black stripes going down the middle.

“Ahh, so another person with powers.”

“That’s right, Amber.”

“Since you know my name, I must know you.” Amber said as she thought. “Let me guess, Kyle, right?”

“What gave it away?” He asked.

“The fact that you knew me.”

“Well I see you spent time mastering your powers.”

“There’s no point having them if you don’t use them. Now, c’mon, I’m bored so let’s do this.” Amber said as she covered her hands with fire.

“Sure, I got time.” Kyle responded.

Kyle fired three ice shards at Amber. Amber jumped over the shards and charged at Kyle. Kyle moved out the way and Amber punched a hole through the wall. Kyle hit Amber with an ice beam; Amber went flying and landed on her feet then fired a big fireball at Kyle. Kyle dodged it by bending back, while Amber moved towards Kyle while spinning then kicked him to the right and followed him. Sonny, Shade, Crystal and Mads were sitting on a bench in one area of the carnival.

“So what did you guys do?” Mads asked.

“Well Shade and I went on this roller coaster, it was the ownage.” Sonny said.

“I went on some ride which I didn’t like much.” Crystal said, looking bored.

“Well you can ‘Ride’ with me anytime.” Sonny grinned.

“Were you implying what I think you were?” Crystal asked.

“Most likely, yes.” Sonny replied.

Kyle and Amber flew past the four of them with Kyle still flying back. Kyle recovered and sprung himself back from a handstand so he is slightly higher than Amber as she reached him. Kyle started attacking with his feet while Amber blocked the attacks. Amber soon whacked away his feet, moved up slightly and started attacking him.

Kyle blocked the attacks; soon they both come towards a merry-go-round. Kyle moved back a bit, did a handstand and spun to the left while firing multiple ice shards at Amber. Amber spun around multiple times, covering herself in fire and destroying the shards. When Amber reached Kyle she gave him an uppercut and he landed in a food stand. Kyle quickly got up and covered his hands with ice while Amber covered her hands with fire. Crystal rushed over and stood between them. “Whoa! Calm down, you two.”

“Why?” Amber asked.

“I dunno.” She shrugged. “But the fireworks are gonna start in a bit, anyway.”

“K.” Amber and Kyle responded.

“I should go change.” Amber said as she walked off.

“Yeah, me too.” Kyle said as he left in a different direction.

Crystal walked up to Sonny, Shade and Mads on the bench.

“What was that about?” Shade asked.

“Just another random moment.” Crystal said as she sat down.

Five minutes later, Sonny, Shade, Crystal, Ruby and Mads were standing in a crowded spot watching the fireworks. Amber, Max, Polly and Melissa walked up to them.

“About time you got back here.” Crystal said.

“I had to go find Max.” Amber replied.

“You guys seem to forget me an awful lot.” Melissa frowned.

“Well it’s not exactly their faults. With us four being main characters, plus Mads, we haven’t got much time for the side ones.” Sonny explained.

“Hey, you’re the two hedgehogs who beat that guy in the giant robot.”

“At least someone noticed you two aren’t human.” Crystal said.

Amber looked at the screen moments later. “Just to put the record straight, Ruby is 10 and 4’1”. Crystal is 16 and is 5’6” and a half. I am 17 because my birthday passed a while ago and I am 5’6”.” 

“Amber, who are you talking to?” Mads asked.

“It’s a secret.”

“K. End of chapter.”

“Stop saying that.” Shade said in a cold voice.

“No u.” He responded.

Soon after the fireworks ended people started leaving. Somewhere high in the sky, a giant ice shard landed in a river very far away and started to slowly freeze the river.
« Last Edit: 26 November, 2008, 07:36:02 pm by Yukimaru » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: