Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 03:24:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4489 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 21 November, 2007, 12:17:23 pm »

Ice X Saga: Chapter 12 – The Supreme Ice Demon

At Mads house, Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads were still sitting in a circle.

Mads’ slowly shifted his eyes from left to right. “So…”

“Hey Mads’, why did you decide to give me the name Sonny, anyway?”

“Well, you were talking about how sunny it was outside, and I_like_sonic.”

“I see what you did there.” Amber said with a sly smile.

“I was hoping someone would.”

Sonny looked at Shade. “And what about you?”

“Well they had to decide on a pun, and Shade fit the bill.”

The place was silent for a few moments.

“I’ll explain more some time in the future.”

Mads then turned his chair towards the TV. “In the meantime, let’s watch some TV.” He then turned on the television. On the screen, Eggman made it back to his base with the Master Emerald. Tails and Knuckles then broke down the door shortly after and Eggman turned around to face them.

“Welcome, you two.” Eggman said as they entered. “Sorry to say but you’re too late, now that I have the Master Emerald I can hook it up to my new-”

“SHUT UP!” Knuckles yelled. He then jumped forward and punched Eggman through a wall and took the Master Emerald. “Unlike Sonic, I don’t chuckle.” He and Tails then walked out the exit.

“Surprising awesome.” Amber said.

“Damn straight.” Mads replied.

Back at the icy area, the ice creature and Crystal stopped on another frozen river.

The creature cracked his knuckles and smiled at Crystal. “So do you think you have what it takes to beat me?”

“I’ve only fought a few super powered individuals, so I guess I should do fine.”

“Well we’re about to find out.” The creature said as he raised his arm.

Crystal held out her hand. “Wait, I need to ask one question before we start.”

“Shoot.”

“Who are you?”

“My name is Ice X, the Supreme Ice Demon, from another planet. I was sent here to take over this planet, just as other demons were sent to different planets. I just didn’t expect anyone around here to be strong enough to destroy some of my minions.”

“If you came two weeks ago you wouldn’t have a problem.”

“Well that’s a shame.” Ice X quickly created three ice shards which appeared on his arm. “So are you ready to get started?”

“Yeah, I’m done.”

Ice X charged at Crystal while firing the three ice shards. Crystal deflected them left and right using her left hand then fired a purple wave of energy with her right hand. Ice X turned his hands into an ice shield and reflected it back at Crystal. Crystal jumped over it and tried to punch Ice X as he reached her.

Ice X ducked and punched her in the face. As Crystal went flying, Ice X grabbed her leg and threw her at a tree to the right. Crystal went through the tree and slid along the ice. As Ice X chased her, Crystal stopped herself with one hand and charged at Ice X, head butting him and sending him flying back. In Mads’ room, the four of them are still sitting in a circle.

Sonny scratched his stomach. “Man, I’m hungry.”

“I wonder what Crystal is doing now.” Shade said.

“A lame assignment, probably.” Amber said.

“You know what we should do? We should all go down to the HQ while Crystal is gone.” Sonny suggested.

Mads quickly stood up. “Great! I’ll grab my stuff!” He said as walked to the door.

“I’m taking the window!” Sonny shouted.

“No you aren’t.” Mads said.

“Fine.”

Sonny, Shade and Amber got up and followed Mads out of the room. Mads went into the kitchen and saw the fruit fighting on the counter again. He then picked them up and put them in the blender.

Shade then walked in and looked in the fridge. “What happened to the fruit?”

“Blendery death.”

“I see…”    

At the icy area, Crystal and Ice X were fighting in the air while SA2 was watching from a tree. Crystal spin kicked Ice X, and then hammered him to the ground. Ice X landed in a bunch of tall icicles, Crystal then charged up her hands with purple energy and fired balls of energy towards the icicles, destroying the area.

As the dust cleared, a small section of water appeared but Ice X was nowhere to be found. A familiar voice came from behind her on a tree. “Nice work.” Ice X said as he floated up to Crystal.

“I didn’t think you’d be dead yet.”

“I’m far from it.”

Meanwhile, Sonny, Shade, Mads and Amber arrived at the old building and stopped by the lift.

“We’re allowed to enter through here now.” Sonny said, pointing to the lift.

They all entered the lift and soon ended up in the base where Commander Grey was still waiting.

Sonny waved as they walked up to him. “Hey Grey.”

“I thought you said you were gonna call me Ray?”

“I’ve started to like Grey better.”

“So who’s your friend there?”

Mads walked up to Commander Grey and shook his hand. “Hi, I’m Mads, the guy who let’s the two hedgehogs live at his house.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“By the way, where is Crystal?” Shade asked.

“She went to go take care of a small problem, she should be back soon.”

Amber began to walk to the door. “Well we’re gonna go look around the place, see ya soon.”

Sonny, Shade and Mads followed closely behind and they left the room, and then began to walk down the corridor. At the icy area, Crystal and Ice X were flying at fast speeds across the sky, Crystal soon tried to punch him, and Ice X blocked the punch with his arm and kneed Crystal in the face. Ice X charged at her as she flew back.

As Ice X was about to knee her in the stomach, she stopped the knee with her hands and covered herself in purple energy waves. Ice X slowly moved back, Crystal then took off her helmet and threw it down to the ground.

Ice X grinned. “Ready for more?”

“Yeah, go for it.”

The two of them floated in the same spot with purple energy waves still surrounding Crystal.
« Last Edit: 01 April, 2008, 12:09:57 pm by SA2 » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: