Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 03:18:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4720 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 22 November, 2007, 10:51:58 am »

Ice X Saga: Chapter 13 – Tip of the Iceberg

In the HQ, Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads stopped at the weapons room and entered.

“So what’s this room?” Mads asked.

“The weapons room.” Shade replied.

“I think they got about 42 weapons here, in total.” Amber said.

“Yeah, let’s move on.” Mads said as he walked to the door.

The four of them left the room and continued walking down the corridor. They soon came to the training room and entered.

“I still need to try this place out.” Amber said as she looked around.

“So what’s this one for?” Mads asked.

“Training room.” Sonny said. “Let’s try this out.” He said as he walked up to the control system in the corner. Amber and Shade entered through the door on the left into the main area which was white while Sonny and Mads were standing behind a glass screen next to the control system.

Meanwhile, Crystal was still fighting Ice X. Crystal flew towards Ice X with a big trail of dust behind her as Ice X continued to fly back while facing her. Crystal reached Ice X moments later and started attacking him while he blocked the hits. Crystal tried to punch his face but Ice X grabbed her fist with his right hand and they both came to a halt. Ice X then whacked her back with his left arm and she went flying.

As she flew back, Ice X threw three ice shards. Crystal created a force field which deflected the shards in different directions then she stopped herself as she came close to an area covered in sharp icicles and charged at Ice X. Crystal covered herself with psychokinetic energy as she sped towards him. Ice X charged his hands with ice and fired a beam of ice. Crystal went round to the right and smashed into him quickly, breaking off his right arm as she went by.

Crystal stopped herself 15 feet away and took a few deep breathes before turning round. Ice X slowly picked up his arm and reattached it, and then turned to face Crystal.

“You’re stronger than I expected.”

“Thanks.” She said with a smile. “Did that even hurt?”

“If I wasn’t made of ice, it would have hurt a lot more.”

“That’s bad news for me then.”

“Yeah, well it’s time I got serious now.”

Ice X rushed over quickly and punched Crystal in the stomach, and then head butted her in the face, causing a cut on her forehead as she flew back. Crystal stopped herself in mid-air and fired a beam of purple energy at Ice X. Ice X dodged it and moved across the area with Crystal chasing him and firing waves of energy at him.

Back in the training room, Amber was firing blasts of fire at Shade while Sonny and Mads were still by the control system. SA2 walked by eating an apple.

“Now this here is cool.” Sonny said. “You can change many things about place, like the color, observe.” He said as he pressed one of the buttons. At that moment, the room started glowing blue as Amber blocked one of Shade’s kicks. Amber and Shade looked around the room as the color changed. “What the-”. Sonny looked around more on the control system. “Ah, you can also change the gravity level; let’s just change it to x3.” Sonny pressed a button which made the gravity in the main area heavier, making it harder for Amber and Shade to stand up straight.

“I’ve gotta get used to this.” Amber said as she managed to stand up straight.

“Sonny, could you stop messing around with the controls.” Shade angrily said.

“Fine, I’ll turn it back to normal.” He said as he changed the gravity. “I also need to learn a special move.”

“Good luck with that.” Mads said.

Sonny entered the main area and walked up to Amber and Shade.

“Alright guys, I need to learn a special technique.”

“What kind of technique?” Amber asked.

“You know how you and Crystal can fire big beams of energy and stuff, and Shade can fire those chaos spears?”

“What have my chaos spears got to do with this?”

“Well I was thinking, since we’re both hedgehogs I should have access to an attack, specifically special for me.”

Amber and Shade both remained silent for a few seconds.

“You’ve thought about this for a while, haven’t you?” Shade asked.

“Pretty much.”

Amber got into a fighting stance. “C’mon, let’s find that special technique!”

“Yeah!” Sonny yelled as he got into a fighting stance.

Shade stood by the wall while Mads left the room and walked down the corridor. At the same time, Ice X was still avoiding Crystal’s blasts while moving about the area. Raizor Blaid was in the background, high up in the air flying across the area in his silver chair. Ice X eventually fired an ice beam at Crystal who blocked it with a shield then landed on the ground.

Crystal charged at Ice X and tried to punch him in the chest, Ice X grabbed her fist and they moved back a few feet and came to a halt. Ice X then grabbed Crystal’s throat and began to strangle her.

“Are you ready to give up yet?”

Crystal charged her hand with energy but Ice X quickly kneed her in the stomach and made his grip around her neck tighter, which made her scream in pain. Ice X quickly turned his other hand into a sharp icicle.

“It’s time I put an end to this.”

A moment later, Ice X was punched from the side of his face by someone else, dropping Crystal and moving back a few feet. Next to Crystal stood Jessica who covered her arms in electricity. “Nobody here is dieing today but you.”

Crystal coughed for a moment. “Thanks, although coming a few moments earlier would have been great.” She said as she got up.

“So it’s two vs. one, is it?” Ice X said with a smile. “It makes no difference. I’ll still destroy both of you.”

“We’ll see.” Jessica charged at Ice X who knocked her back with a punch. Jessica flew towards Ice X again and tried to punch him but Ice X sidestepped it and twisted her arm behind her back. Crystal charged towards him from the side and punched him, causing him to let go of Jessica. Ice X kicked Crystal away from him and then moved behind Jessica, attempting to attack her again. Crystal tackled him and they landed a few feet in front of Jessica, with Ice X trying to push Crystal off him.

Jessica charged her right hand with electricity and pointed it at both of them. “Die, you freak!” She yelled as she fired a big blast of electricity at them. They both moved out the way and Jessica created a big explosion. Jessica stood in the same spot with dust around the area, Ice X head butted her as the dust began to clear. Crystal tried to kick him but Ice X grabbed her foot and threw her at Jessica, knocking them both over.

Ice X created a giant energy ball within seconds and threw it at them, there was a big explosion which could be seen from miles while Ice X stood, watching the explosion.
« Last Edit: 01 April, 2008, 12:11:42 pm by SA2 » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: