Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:14:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4476 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 22 November, 2007, 10:53:08 am »

---------------------------------------------------------
Ice X Saga: Chapter 14 – New Techniques

Back at the HQ, Amber was firing small beams of fire with her finger at Sonny while he was avoiding them. Shade was still standing in the corner.

What new technique can I learn?” Sonny thought to himself.

“Still thinking, Sonny?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, I got nothing.”

“Well I’m sure you’ll get it eventually.” Shade said.

Meanwhile, Mads entered the entertainment room and sat down in a red chair, near SA2 who was playing Sonic Adventure 2 Battle. Mads looked at him as he sat down.

“…Sup.”

Back at the icy area, Ice X was flying away from Crystal and Jessica as they chased him while the Sonic 3D Boss theme began to play. Crystal went right and Jessica went left and they began to attack him, with him blocking the hits. Ice X tried to give Jessica an uppercut but she ducked and kicked him in the face. Crystal then punched him in the stomach, followed by a spin kick from Jessica, and then Crystal gave him an uppercut.

Crystal and Jessica both fired a beam of energy at Ice X as he flew back, who created an ice shield out of his hands and deflected it. Crystal and Jessica moved out the way and the blasts hit the ground, spreading smoke around the area.

In the training room, Sonny was moving around the room in a ball while Amber dodged the attacks as he moved around. Amber jumped over him as he came towards her. Amber soon started spinning in a circle and created a fiery tornado as Sonny came towards her again which hit him and he fell to the ground.

“Nice move there.” Sonny said as he slowly got up.

“Thanks, I’ve had that for a while now. So you thought of a move yet?”

“Nope. I still don’t have a clue.”

Mads suddenly rushed into the room and approached the three of them. “I couldn’t help but overhear you need a special move.”

“Yeah, but where did you go to?” Sonny asked.

“I was in the entertainment room, it was pretty good.”

“So what’s this move you mentioned?”

“Well you remember in Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, Shadow had Chaos Spear and Sonic had a move called Sonic Wind to match Chaos Spear?”

Sonny put his hand to his cheek and gasped. “Ah, of course! I should be able to do that, since Shade can use chaos spear.”

“You also have to remember some people are more skilled than others.” Shade stated.

“Yeah, yeah.”

Sonny got into a stance Shade does when firing a chaos spear. “Uhh, so what do I say?”

Mads sighed. “I thought you had this figured out.” 

“I thought I did.”

Amber sat down near a wall. “You should just change the words of Sonic Wind.”

“Oh right.” Sonny got into the same stance again. “Sonny wind!” He said as he swung his hand forward, but nothing happened. “What did I do wrong?”

Shade stood up and walked over to Sonny. “You’re doing it wrong!”

“How?” He asked.

“When you swing, you gotta feel the energy come from your hand. Find that energy and bring it out to the surface.”

“Alright.” Sonny said as he got into the same stance. Sonny stood still, concentrating on his hand for a short while until it started slightly glowing blue. “Sonny wind!” He shouted as he swung his hand again, shooting out a blue sharp energy disk which hit the wall and caused a small explosion. “That was cool, thanks Shade.”

“Your welcome.”

Amber quickly got up and stood near Sonny. “Now that you’ve got a move, let me show you one of mine.” She said with a smile. Amber created a big ball of fiery energy in both hands and put them together making a bigger ball in front of her. “Uhh, what should I call this blast attack?”

“Fiery blast?” Mads suggested.

“It sucks.”

“Burning Blaze?”

“It’s taken.” 

“Pyro Cannon?”

“Hmm, that’s pretty decent, it’ll do.” Amber charged up again and faced the wall. She yelled “Pyro Cannon!” and fired a big beam of fiery red energy at the wall, causing a big explosion which cleared up after a few moments.

Sonny slowly smiled. “Nice.”

“Thanks.” Amber replied.

“Shade, you got any new moves you’d like to try out?” Mads asked.

“I can honestly say I haven’t.”

Back at the scene, the Sonic 3D Boss theme started playing again while Crystal and Jessica flew towards Ice X who had his hands on the floor. Ice X quickly created a hand of ice which tried to crush Crystal and Jessica but Crystal moved right and Jessica moved left. Ice X continued to try and crush them with the hands as they got closer to him.

Crystal eventually got 10 feet away from Ice X, as she approached him he quickly tried to crush her with another hand but she quickly moved right. Jessica quickly kneed him in the back of his head as he was distracted. As Ice X turned around, she then punched him several times in the stomach then Crystal rushed in and kicked him in the face with both feet. Ice X slid back and stopped after a few moments. Crystal and Jessica got into a fighting stance as Ice X stood up straight.

Meanwhile, Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads were in the entertainment room and were watching one screen. On the screen, Sonic chased Big to the top of a building. Big ran to the edge and turned around then put Amy down. Sonic then ran towards them until he was 15 feet away and shook his fist. “Have at me, 16-bit large cat with purple necktie, have at me!”

Sonny nodded. “Yeah, have at him, Big, have at him!”

Big ran towards Sonic as Sonic did the same. Big tried to punch Sonic who jumped on his face and knocked him out. Sonic then said, “Yeah, I’m de winner!” in an Italian accent.

Amy then ran over and said, “Sonic, I knew you’d come save me.” As she hugged him.

Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads were completely silent afterwards.

Shade then sighed. “These shows get weirder everyday…”
« Last Edit: 01 April, 2008, 12:13:03 pm by SA2 » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: