Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:59:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4473 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 25 November, 2007, 09:53:14 am »

-------------------------------------------------------
Raizor Blaid Saga: Chapter 17 – The Cyan Ultra Emerald

Sonny, Shade, Crystal and Amber arrived at the HQ a bit later where Kat was waiting for them.

“Hey Kat.” Sonny said, waving at her.

“You guys got here pretty quick, what’s with those outfits?” Kat said, looking at the two hedgehogs.

Shade sighed. “Mads suggests we wear them to look human.”

Kat laughed for a few moments. “Who’s gonna believe you two are human?”

“That’s just what I said.” Crystal responded.

“Could we get to the point of why we’re here?” Amber asked, seeming impatient.

“Oh right.” Kat quickly cleared her throat, took out a remote and pointed it at a screen in front of them. An image of a green crystal ball appeared on the screen. Crystal quickly picked up a gold book on a desk and started reading it.

“That looks very similar to something I’ve seen before.” Shade said.

“We’ve decided to call those, Ultra emeralds.”

“Why?” Crystal asked as she looked up.

“Because we couldn’t think of a better name, plus Chaos and Sol were taken.”

“Makes sense.” Amber said.

“I also saw your display at Otaku Universe, impressive.”

“All in a days work.” Sonny grinned.

“Ok.” Crystal stopped reading and put the book down. “So I just recently read part of the plot, and we have to go around finding these Ultra Emeralds before Raizor Blaid does.”

“Pretty much.” Kat shrugged.

“So how are we gonna find these emeralds?” Amber asked.

“Well Rush might be able to make a radar to find the rest if you can manage to find one.”

“I might know where one is.” Shade said. “Back on that base where I fought Sonny.”

“Really? But that’s underwater now.” Sonny replied.

“I guess you two will need underwater equipment then.” Kat said.

Shade shook his head. “Not needed, we’ll use the air bubbles we come across.”

Everyone looked at Shade for a few seconds.

“I’ve seen it in the games, it works.”

Sonny sighed. “Although I dislike water, I’ll go with Shade to go get that emerald, then we’ll come back and give it to Rush. But I’ll need high tech goggles and those things you breathe through.”

“Yeah, I’ll let Rush know.” Kat responded.

“Good luck, you guys.” Amber said.

Sonny and Shade took the lift out of the area. Meanwhile, the orange robot arrived at Raizor Blaid’s base which was built on a grass field within some mountains. SA2 drove past the base on a motorcycle. The building was grey with green flashing lights around the building, and the ‘RB’ symbol at the top in the centre. The orange robot approached some metal doors, dropped the other robot parts and typed in a code on a small gold machine in front of him. The door opened, he picked up the robot parts and entered. He soon came to a room where some parts were dark green and some were light green. In the middle of the room were steps leading up to a big screen. 20 feet behind the steps were three steel doors, one to the left, one to the right and one in the middle. Raizor Blaid was sitting by the stairs when the orange robot entered the room.

“Boss, we ran into a bit of trouble at that store.” The orange robot said as he approached him.

Raizor Blade put his palm to his forehead. “Oh joy, I get to fix them again.” He said sarcastically.

Some time later, Sonny and Shade were standing at the forest area which the underwater base was near. Rush arrived on roller skates with two black goggles and self-contained breathing apparatuses. Rush gave them the items.

“So do the goggles have X-ray vision and shoot out lasers?” Sonny asked.

“No, they’re just normal goggles.” Rush replied.

“Oh.”

“We still appreciate it, Rush.” Shade said.

“Let’s get going, then.” Sonny said as he put the items on.

“Hurry back, you two.” Rush said.

“We’ll probably uncover a lot of random things down there.” Shade said.

Shade put on the items and the two hedgehogs ran into the water with Coral Cave from Sonic Rush Adventure playing in the background. Sonny and Shade ran down a long hill of sand for a few moments. They started running through an area filled with multi-colored rocks and mermaids. They soon approached an area with holes in the ground and started jumping across them. After a short while they came to giant springs which looked like jellyfish and jumped on them. The two hedgehogs continued to jump across the springs.

Sonny and Shade reached the base after a few moments and ran down a path filled with water. They ran into a big room and jumped onto one hook, swinging themselves forward and jumping towards the ones above. They finally landed on one of the gears fifth teen seconds later and jumped to the next one going up, moving around in a circle as they continued to jump from one to another. Sonny and Shade made it to the top and entered another room after ten seconds, then collected the Cyan Ultra Emerald left on a table as the music stopped.

Back at Raizor Blaid’s base, he and the four robots were sitting round a black table with the ‘RB’ symbol in the middle of it. The green robot and orange robot were sitting on the right side while the blue robot and yellow robot were sitting on the right side, with Raizor ahead of them.

“So would someone here mind telling me what happened down there?” Raizor said angrily. “And where’s my manga?”

The orange robot nudged the green robot, who then cleared his throat. “We ran into those two hedgehogs at that shop, and there were two others with them. Needless to say, we got our asses kicked.”

“So there were four? I’ll have to see this.” Raizor said as he took out a remote. He pressed a button and a flying camera flew into the room. It then changed into a small screen.

“What is that?” The orange robot asked.

“That’s just a robot I made yesterday, only designed to record things and such, I just call him Camy since I can’t think of a creative name.”

On the flying screen it showed some footage of the battle from a diagonal view. It showed Sonny going straight through the blue robot and yellow robot as a fireball before it cut off.

“Wow, you guys were getting owned pretty badly.” Raizor said as the video finished. “But enough about that, we have work to do.”

“What is it, Boss?” The yellow one asked.

Raizor Blaid took out a yellow Ultra Emerald. “This here is what we’re after, these gems.”

The four robots stared at the emerald in awe. Raizor put it back in his pocket after a few moments. “Now, there are seven of these gems somewhere out there, and they each contain immense power. We’ll need all seven for my plan.”

“But how will we find all seven?” The green robot asked.

“Emeralds normally react to each other, meaning it will glow brighter when another emerald is in close proximity.”

“So are we going to set off now?” The blue robot asked.

“Nah, we’ll start tomorrow.”

A bit later, Sonny, Shade and Rush got back to the HQ with the Ultra Emerald.

“You guys were pretty fast.” Kat said.

“Yeah, I’m pretty speedy, alright.” Sonny said.

“You guys got the emerald?” Crystal asked.

Rush took the emerald from Shade. “Yeah, we got it, now I’m gonna go make that radar. It should be done by tonight.”

“See ya, Rush.” Amber said.

Rush left the room with the emerald and the others turned towards Kat.

“I guess there won’t be much to do until tomorrow.” Kat said.

“Looks like we’ll be seeing you tomorrow then.” Amber responded.

The four of them waved goodbye to Kat and took the lift up. They began to walk down the streets. SA2 was shooting balloons on a rooftop.

“So you two fought each other, huh?” Amber said, looking at the two hedgehogs.

“Yeah, we did.” Sonny said. “It was pretty even.”

“For now anyway.” Shade said.

After a bit, Crystal and Amber walked off in a different direction. “See you guys tomorrow.” Crystal said as they walked off. Sonny and Shade soon arrived at the house and climbed in through the window. Mads recently arrived and entered the house. Mads dad came into the room as he entered.

“Mads, could you come in the kitchen for a minute?”

Mads walked into the kitchen where his mom and dad stood in front of him with a serious look on their face.

“Mads, is it true that you went down to Otaku Universe and bought the Shakugan no Shana manga for half price?”

“Yes.” Mads replied.

Mads mom wiped a tear from her eye as Mads dad hugged him.

“You’ve made me proud, son.”

Sonny and Shade who were watching from the stairs looked at each other and raised an eyebrow. Shade stood up and cleared his throat.

“Since Mads isn’t here to do it, I guess I will. End of Chapter.”

End of Chapter
« Last Edit: 08 December, 2007, 08:58:24 am by >_> » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: