Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 12:47:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4460 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 02 December, 2007, 12:28:09 pm »

Raizor Blaid Saga: Chapter 21 – Infiltrating Raizor’s Base

Later that night, Rush found the green ultra emerald in a forest. In the morning, Sonny, Shade, Crystal and Amber came to see Rush before going to Smal High.

“Hey guys, I got the sixth emerald.” Rush said as they arrived.

“That means we just have to get the last emerald off Raizor.” Shade said.

“Yeah, but we got school in a bit, so could we do this later today?” Crystal asked.

“Yeah.” Rush nodded. “You guys come back later and we’ll take one of the ships.”

The four of them left, Amber and Crystal went to school shortly after. At break, Amber, Crystal and Mads were sitting at one table.

Mads’ looked around. “Where is everyone?”

“Most people are on another table.” Crystal said.

“Also Mads, I need you to leave so I can say something.” Amber said.

“Why me?” He asked.

“It’s for people with powers.”

“I don’t mind, go ahead.”

Amber thought for a few seconds and then looked at Crystal. “So you started your period yet?”

Crystal raised her eyebrow at her. “Wait, what?”

“Yeah, the bleeding and u-”

Mads quickly got up and started walking away. “Forget this, I’m gonna go sit with the men”.

Mads walked over to another table where Jason, Jared, SA2 and DJ were sitting. “Sup men.” He said as he approached the table.

Jared turned round. “Get lost.”

“Bye men.” He said as he left.

Back at the other table, Amber cleared her throat.

“So you probably haven’t started, right?” Amber asked.

“Could you get to the point please?”

“Yeah, right. I was wondering, since you’re psychic can you hear my thoughts?”

“I’m not sure.”

“Try to guess what I’m thinking.” Amber said as she leaned forward.

Amber stared at Crystal while Crystal lowered her eyes and blinked a few times. “You think my outfit is horrible.” Crystal said coldly.

“That’s right! You can read minds!”

“Actually I just guessed. And my outfit is not horrible.”

“Actually yeah, it is.”

Mads’ walked over to the table again seconds later.

Amber looked at him. “Period.” Mads turned around and walked off again. In the afternoon, they had an IT lesson. The teacher was talking about networks at the front of the class while Amber and Mads were staring outside the window at SA2 giving a crocodile an uppercut.

“That crocodile just got owned.” Mads said.

“Amber, what is a firewall?” The teacher asked.

Amber quickly turned around. “Uhh, it’s a wall…and it’s on fire.”

“Palm to forehead.” Crystal said as she put her palm to her forehead.

At Raizor Blaid’s base, he and the four other robots were sitting round a table. Raizor was holding a list in his hand.

“So it’s settled, we’re getting two large pepperoni pizzas, stuffed crust, no anchovies-”

The blue robot interrupted him. “But boss, I like anchovies.”

“But you’re a robot, since when did you have taste buds?”

“I just like them.”

“All right, we’ll get anchovies, now on to important business. If my theory is correct, which it should be, those four should have collected the other six emeralds by now. That means they’ll be on their way here later today.”

“Should we prepare for that?” The Yellow robot asked.

“Not today, anyway.”

Later in the afternoon, Sonny and Shade met Crystal, Amber and Mads outside Smal High and they began to walk to the HQ.

“Yeah! It’s the weekend!” Amber shouted as she threw her hands in the air. Mads high-fived her.

“You guys going to see Rush now?” Mads asked.

“Yeah.” Amber responded. “We’re going to Raizor’s base.”

“Great, I’ll come along too.”

“I don’t think that’s a good idea.” Shade replied.

“Don’t worry; I’ll stay in the ship.”

“I guess that’s fine.”

The five of them arrived at the HQ five minutes later and met Rush in the ship room. Rush was standing by a red ship, similar to Raizor Blaid’s ship. The five of them walked up to Rush.

“Hey Rush, Mads is gonna come along as well.” Shade said as they stopped near the ship.

“Alright, let’s hop in and go.”

All of them jumped in the ship and took off down an underground route, soon leading to the outside and they flew across the sky towards Raizor Blaid’s base.

Rush turned round to the others. “Did everyone make sure to ‘go’ before we took off?”

“Go? What on earth are you talking about, Rush?” Sonny asked.

“The toilet.”

“Oh, I’m fine.”

“So is everyone alright?”

Everyone nodded. Sonny then looked at Crystal.

“Crystal, I’ve been meaning to ask for a while now, what’s up with that outfit you used to wear? The purple one on the first day we met you.”

“Oh, I designed that one myself, it took quite a long while, but it’s outdated compared to this outfit.”

“I never got to see that bad outfit.” Mads said.

“Same here.” Amber replied.

“Get ready guys, we should be near the base now.”

Rush landed the ship thirty feet from the base. Sonny, Shade, Crystal and Amber hopped out of the ship. SA2 drove by the base on a motorbike as they hopped out.

“We’ll be back in twenty minutes, tops.” Sonny said as he walked off.

“Be sure to steal some things.” Mads yelled. “Mainly his anime and special stuff which shall not be mentioned.”

“You got it.” Sonny shouted.

The four of them approached the metal door to Raizor’s base. Amber moved back after a few seconds.

“Looks like you need a code to enter.” Crystal said.

“And here I thought it would be something like an eye scanner or something.” Shade said.

“He must be low on money.” Sonny shrugged.

“Stand back people.” Amber said as she created a big ball of fiery energy in both hands and put them together making a bigger ball in front of her. “Pyro Cannon!” She shouted as she fired a big fiery beam at the door, breaking down the door with ease. Crystal looked at Amber who then looked at Crystal.

“My Pyro Cannon, a special attack which the others have seen.”

“I need a special attack…” Crystal said quietly.

The four of them walked in where the walls were green with stripes of black. There was one path to the right and one to the left.

“Hmm…Amber and I should go right.” Sonny said.

“Yeah. Let’s show this guy who he’s messing with.” Amber responded.

“We’re gonna own this guy, we’ll take him downtown!”

“All the way?” The others replied in unison. Sonny shrugged.

“See you guys at the end.” Amber said as she ran off down the right side. Sonny quickly followed. Shade and Crystal stared on for a few seconds then ran down the left side. Raizor Blaid was watching this on his security cameras with the other four robots.

“It’s about time they arrived.”

“Boss, what do we do now?” The green one asked.

“Take Camy and follow out the plan.”

The four robots left the room quickly. Down Sonny and Amber’s path, the route slowly descended and they ran into several basic silver robots, as tall as the other four. They punched and kicked them out of the way as they ran past. They hit a speed pad and then several springs, going up diagonally left and right. Sonny landed on the top path and then Amber landed softly on his head with her feet as he ran down the path. Amber covered them in a fiery shield as Sonny sped up towards a dozen silver robots standing randomly along the path. Sonny moved up and down, smashing into several robots and destroying them while Amber fired small beams of fire at a few of them. Ahead of them was a metal gate blocked by four steel bars with half a dozen silver robots behind the gate in a line, holding bronze square shields. Sonny ran faster as Amber covered them in even more waves of fire, going through the gate and robots, melting them both.

Down Shade and Crystal’s path, the route slowly ascended into a white lab room. Several silver bats came towards them as they entered, Shade rolled into a ball and Crystal kicked him at the bats. She then moved him around the area with her phychokinesis, destroying the rest of the bats. Afterwards, Shade and Crystal ran ahead and onto another green and black path again. They came to a wall with another path very high up; they jumped from left to right until they reached the top. Shade and Crystal jumped over a gate and then slid under a falling gate.

Sonny and Amber reached the end of their route and arrived at a blue door with the ‘RB’ symbol on it. Shade and Crystal came towards them form another side, covered in big waves of yellow energy. They stopped near Sonny and Amber, Shade then put his power rings back on.

“That was one impressive move.” Amber said.

“Thanks.” Shade said as he finished putting the rings back on.

The four of them turned towards the door and entered.
« Last Edit: 08 December, 2007, 09:05:20 am by >_> » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: