Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 06:27:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4723 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #15 on: 08 December, 2007, 09:06:59 am »

Raizor Blaid Saga: Chapter 22 – Raizor’s Master Plan

The four of them walked in and went past many rooms until they came to the room with a long line of steps going up to a big screen. Raizor Blaid was standing at the top.

“It’s about time you four got here.” Raizor Blaid said as they entered.

“You knew we were coming?” Shade asked.

“Of course, why else would I have made it really easy to get here.”

“I did notice it was very easy.” Amber said, stroking her chin.

“Well let’s get a move on; I’ll be quite busy later.” Raizor took out a remote control and pressed a button, causing a dozen dark purple robot spiders to rise from spaces on the floor. They had green eyes and fangs. Small machine guns ejected from their backs and began to fire at the four as they moved out the way.

Sonny ran around the room, avoiding the gunfire. He rolled into a ball and went through a few spiders; he then stopped and looked at one spider that turned its attention to him. As it fired at Sonny, he went to the left and punched it right. Shade went through the spider with a flying downward kick. He then jumped up and blew up two of the robots with his chaos spear. Shade went straight through a few robots in half a second using chaos control, and then stopped at one robot and kicked it to the left. Crystal caught the spider with her psychokinesis and threw it at another one, blowing them both up. One robot behind Crystal began to fire at her and she caught the fiery pellets with her psychokinesis, destroying several other robots with the pellets, and then jumped back and roundhouse kicked the robot to the right. Amber turned around and punched the spider into the ground. Amber then fired a blast of fire to her left, destroying a few robots, and then to her right, destroying a few more. She then jumped up and slammed her fist into the ground, creating a long line of fire which destroyed a few more spiders. After a few more moments the rest of the spiders had been destroyed.

Raizor started clapping slowly as he walked down the stairs. “Bravo that was quite good; I guess you can take the last ultra emerald now.”

Shade raised his eyebrow. “What’s the catch?”

“There’s no catch, you beat me fair and square this time.” Raizor handed the emerald to Amber. “Now I’d appreciate if you guys left, I’ve got important business to attend to.” The four of them shrugged and made their way to the exit. They arrived outside after a short while and jumped into the ship where Mads and Rush were waiting.

“You guys only took about ten minutes. So what happened down there?” Mads asked.

“We beat up some robot spiders and then he just gave us the emerald, with no hassle at all.” Sonny explained.

“That’s strange.” Rush said.

“Indeed.” Mads’ responded.

“Never mind that, we got all seven now.” Amber said, lying back in her seat.

“You’re right.” Rush said as he started up the ship. “Let’s get back to the base.” Rush flew off towards the base seconds later. They arrived at the base a bit later and Rush flew the ship into the underground route to the ship room. They jumped out of the ship and looked around to see holes in the walls and the other ships had smashed windows and dents while SA2 was eating a sandwich in one of the ships.

“What on earth happened here?” Crystal said, looking around.

The five of them proceeded to the hallways where things were broken all over the place. They reached the main room to see people beaten up. The two agents which introduced Sonny and Shade to the HQ walked up to them.

“White agent, what happened here?” Shade asked.

“Those four tall robots and their flying camera came and trashed the place, and then took the ultra emeralds.”

“Would these four robots be blue, green, orange and yellow?”

“Yeah, that was them.”

“How did Raizor even find this place?” Crystal said.

“Something must have followed us here one time.” Amber said. “He’s a crafty one alright. At least we still have one emerald.” She said as she took out the emerald.

Sonny took the emerald off Amber as the black agent began to talk. “They also took Kat.”

“That’s NO good!” Sonny said as he sniffed the emerald. Sonny thought for a second and then bit a piece of the emerald. Everyone looked at Sonny in shock.

“Geez, are you that hungry?” Amber asked.

“Guys…this isn’t an emerald…”

“What?” Everyone responded in confusion.

“Yeah, its rock candy, shaped very well like an emerald…”

“…Mind if I get some of that?” Amber asked.

“Sure.” Sonny said as he gave her the emerald shaped rock candy.

“Palm to forehead.” Crystal said as she put her palm to her forehead.

“So let me get this straight.” Shade began. “They stole the ultra emeralds, they broke various stuff and trashed the area, then they took Kat and left?”

“That’s what happened.” The second agent replied.

“It’s surprising how a good day can turn out bad so fast…”

A bit later at Raizor Blaid’s base, the four robots and Camy arrived with the other six ultra emeralds. The blue robot walked in with Kat tied up on his shoulder.

“Finally, I got all seven emeralds. I barely had to do anything at all.” Raizor smiled.

“Alright Raizor, now tell me how you organized this plan.” Kat demanded.

“It was pretty simple to be quite honest. Time for a flashback.”

Everyone moaned for a few moments.

“I don’t care if you guys dislike it, the flashback is happening.”

In the flashback, it showed Raizor Blaid meeting Sonny, Shade, Crystal and Amber in his ship shortly after they found the second ultra emerald with SA2 still fishing across the river.

“After seeing those four I noticed they already had two ultra emeralds. Then I decided to let my flying camera, Camy as I like to call him, follow them back to your HQ and find out how to get in through that code. And then after they had finished getting the emeralds, probably after my encounter with Jawo’, I knew they’d be coming here to get the last one. I sent my robots to enter your HQ while they were here and take the emeralds while destroying other stuff for no reason. So I hid my emerald and gave them the rock candy replica of it, which I must say looked quite good.”

“You gave away my candy replica?” The yellow one asked.

“Sorry Yellow but it had to be done.”

“So what do you plan to do with the seven emeralds?” Kat asked.

“Kill any resistance, and any others that have annoyed me in the past, etc. You know the drill.”

“You do realize you’ll eventually be beaten, right?”

“I suppose, but I can try to prevent that, come on robot team, we need to hurry up with preparations before those four come back and search here.” Raizor Blaid and the four robots left the room quickly and hopped in Raizor’s ship and then flew off. Shade came back later to check but couldn’t find them. He then ran back to the HQ. The five of them went to the training room; Sonny and Amber were in the main area of the training room while Shade, Crystal and Mads were behind the glass screen. Sonny and Amber rushed at each other and clashed in the middle of the area, both of them trying to push the other one back using their foreheads and surrounded by blue and red waves.

Mads shifted his eyes from left to right. “So they’re gone?”

Shade laid against a wall with his arms crossed. “Yeah.”

“But what about the fox?”

“Raizor will expect us to come when he’s ready, we’ll wait.”

“Since we got time, you might as well tell us about yourself, Shade.” Crystal said.

“Well my creator found a mural deep in the caverns of this jungle, I was never told where exactly. On it had two yellow flying hedgehogs fighting someone in a giant mech. That inspired him to create me as how I look today. His name was Dr. Kurosama.”

“And where is he now?” Crystal asked.

“I have no idea; I haven’t seen him since a day before I met Sonny.”

“Yeah, well I’ll be seeing you guys later.” Crystal said, she then looked at Sonny and Amber who were still in the same position. “Hey Amber, I’m going now, you coming?”

Amber slowly looked over at her. “Alright.” Amber jumped over Sonny and Sonny ran into the wall. “See ya Sonny.” She said as she walked out.

“See ya Amber.” He replied with his head still stuck in the wall.

Shade and Mads looked at Sonny and then shrugged. Crystal and Amber left the HQ and began walking home.

“Oh yeah, I found out my older brother’s name, he’s at my house now.” Amber said.

“You act like that’s an accomplishment.” Crystal replied.

“I just forget sometimes.”

“Since there’s time, you should come to my house and then I’ll come to yours.”

“Alright but let’s hurry up.”

Crystal and Amber ran down the streets and reached Crystal’s house ten minutes later. Crystal opened the door and they both entered. They entered the living room where Ruby was watching TV. On the screen Charmy was running from a gorilla and Espio dropped a giant rock on him. Vector walked onto the screen and said, “It makes no sense!” before being tackled by the gorilla. Ruby looked at them as they entered.

“Hey Ruby, this is a new friend, Amber.” Crystal said.

“Hi Amber. Can’t Crystal be annoying?”

“Very, glad to meet someone who sees that.”

“Well you both annoy me anyway.” Crystal said, lowering her eyes.

The two of them left the room and walked into the kitchen where Crystal’s parents were. Amber walked up to Crystal’s dad and shook his hand.

“Mom, dad, this is Amber.” Crystal said.

“Nice to meet you, Mr. Crystal’s dad and Mrs. Crystal’s mom.” Amber said, shaking their hands.

“Nice to meet you too.” They both said.

Crystal and Amber soon left after waving goodbye and went to Amber’s house. They went to Amber’s garage where Max and Ryan were lifting weights.

“Feel the burn, Max!” Ryan shouted as he watched him.

“I’m feeling a lot more than just the burn.” He said as he struggled to lift the weights.

“So that’s Max, my younger brother.” Amber said pointing at him. “And that’s Ryan, my older brother.” She continued, pointing at him.

Max managed to lift the weight back up and got up, then looked at Crystal. “Sup Amber, who’s your friend?”

“This here is Crystal, a new friend.”

“Damn, you look good.” Max smiled.

“Excuse you?” Crystal questioned him.

“Just a complement.”

“Hi Crystal.” Ryan said walking up to her. “Amber has already told me a bit about you.”

“Uhh…yeah.” Crystal slowly said as she stared at him. Amber clicked her fingers in front of her face and Crystal quickly shook her head a few times. “Nice to meet you, Ryan. Well I gotta get going now.”

“Well I’ll see you soon then.” Ryan said.

“Great…see you then.”

Crystal and Amber left the garage and went to the front door.

“I’ll probably see you tomorrow.” Amber said.

“There’s a good chance something will turn up tomorrow. Bye.”

Crystal left and walked down the street as Amber closed her front door.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: