Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 11:40:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4698 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 24 March, 2008, 05:13:55 pm »

I used three songs for this one (which won't happen too often). And yes, I decided to do the Brawl thing, which might get annoying after a while...

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Toxic Saga: Chapter 56 – A Hazardous Summer

A few months after the events of the Slasha Blaid Saga, it was summer and the date was the 10th of May. Crystal’s family had gone on vacation on the 26th of April while she explored the world while on vacation. Sonny and Shade also left Mads house on the summer holiday and went to travel the world separately while Mads also went on vacation recently. Amber’s parents would be away for a week and left Ryan to look after the house. At 11am in the morning, at a random forest area, a young girl was running along a stone pavement away from a big robot carrying a hammer.

She had light brown hair and aquamarine blue eyes. She wore a fitted olive t-shirt with a green skirt and green leather stiletto boots. She tripped up and the robot got closer to her. She quickly got back up and backed away slowly then looked behind her and saw something running down the path. Sonny came running down the path quickly, when he was 20 feet away from the robot he jumped high into the air, curled into a ball and went straight through the robot, he then slid along the ground and stopped after five feet.

The robot then exploded, afterwards he got up and spun round with his arms crossed and was grinning, the scene paused and the words, “Sonny the Hedgehog.” came up on a greyish bar below him. He then uncrossed his arms and pointed behind him as he looked at the girl. “Need a lift?” The girl stood in shock as the wind blew slightly.

In Downtown Green Hill City, a humanoid rock creature with four arms was destroying things in the streets with people running from the area. Amber flew into the area wearing her suit and kicked the monster in the stomach, knocking it into a building. She then put one hand on her waist, covered one finger on her second hand in fire and blew it out, the scene paused and the words, “Amber Salsar.” came up on a greyish bar below her.

The creature got up and ran towards Amber; it was then hit by a big beam from up above, knocking the creature out. Amber looked up to the right to see Crystal standing on a building with one hand on her waist and two fingers to her head on her second hand. The scene then paused and the words, “Crystal Clear.” came up on a greyish bar below her. She then waved at Amber. “Hi Amber, how ya been?”

“Fine, it’s been a while now. Have about another fight? For old times sake.”

“Sure, you go and I’ll follow.”

Amber nodded and then flew off out of the city and Crystal quickly followed her. At the forest area, Sonny and the girl were walking along the stone pavement, after a short while Camy stopped in front of them, the scene then paused and the word, “Camy.” came up on a greyish bar below it. Camy then changed into a screen and Raizor Blaid came up on the screen. The scene then paused and the words, “Raizor Blaid” came up on a greyish bar below him. “Hello Sonny, I am back once again to torment you and your friends.”

“So where have you been for the last few months?”

“I was frozen in the Antarctic Ocean for ages; I only recently reached an Island and warmed up enough to melt the ice. Anyway, I’ve decided the appropriate thing to do is pound your face into the ground.”

“Why me?”

Slasha Blaid then walked onto the screen, the scene then paused and the words, “Slasha Blaid.” came up on a greyish bar below her. She then pointed at Sonny. “Because you’re the reason that place blew up! Go back and read chapter 55, you caused this! If you accept our challenge, meet us at that colosseum which should be far ahead.” The screen then turned off and Camy flew away moments later.

Sonny looked at the girl moments later. “You don’t mind if I take care of this first, right?”

“I’m fine with it.”

“By the way, what’s your name?”

“Jenny Negi. There have just been a lot of monsters chasing me recently and I just wanna get back home.”

“Alright, hop on.” The girl then jumped onto Sonny’s back and he ran off down the path.

Crystal and Amber were flying in the sky across the sky, while Crystal was humming ‘A New Venture’. After awhile Amber looked back at Crystal. “Could you cut that out, it’s kinda annoying.”

“Oh, sorry...” 

Crystal stopped humming and they continued flying. Meanwhile Sonny was running through the forest as the Training theme from Sonic Rush Adventure played in the background. Sonny ran along the path for seven seconds, several small bats with laser cannon’s for arms them appeared to the sides. Seven seconds later they started firing as Sonny dodged the shots by moving from left to right. Six seconds later, Sonny jumped to the right and kicked one of the robots then continued running right.

The other robots continued firing at Sonny while he continued to move, at 00:27 one of them shot a tree down which he jumped over and continued moving. One of the humanoid robots then kicked it down the path as Sonny kept running. Sonny reached a cliff at 00:34 and looked back to see the tree log coming towards him. As it reached him he jumped and landed on the log as it rolled off the cliff and down a rocky path.

Sonny then turned around as some bat robots followed him and fired lasers. Sonny moved about the log avoiding the lasers, he then stuck out his tongue at the robots. Sonny turned round after a bit and the log eventually hit a big pile of rocks at 00:53 and stopped. Sonny then jumped off the log and jumped across the rocks as they went down the path. The last rock then landed in a river after thirteen seconds, he then ran across stepping stones in the river as the bats still fired at him.

At 01:20, he ran along he made it to land and ran along another stone pavement path with trees on the side and humanoid robots ahead. He threw one into one of the bats, blowing them both up, seconds later he ran into another robot and threw him at the second bat, blowing it up as well. Sonny then jumped over two holes and came to a halt at 01:34.

Sonny arrived at a large, tall circular stone arena area. The path around the outline was 15 feet higher but the parts at the entrance and exit were missing. Sonny walked into the stone arena and stood in the middle while Jenny jumped off Sonny’s back and stood outside the stone arena. Moments later the same robot Raizor used in chapter 31 rose from the sea outside the arena as Scrambled Eggman (Project Chaos) started playing. After six seconds the robot landed on the outline and then tried to land on Sonny as he jumped to the right on the higher path.

Sonny then turned around at ten seconds to see Raizor and Slasha in the control room who looked at each other two seconds later and laughed, seconds later they started firing missiles at Sonny who ran along the outline, avoiding them. Six seconds later he turned around and continued avoiding the missiles. The robot then fired a small beam out of its hand at 00:28 which he jumped over; the robot then fired a slightly higher beam which Sonny rolled under, the robot then fired a big beam which Sonny somersaulted out the way from, then using both hands it shot a beam above and below Sonny which he back flipped through. This then ended at 00:39.

Sonny then ran around the outline, the robot then pulled back its fist and tried to punch Sonny but missed and got its hand stuck in the stone area. Sonny then jumped onto the arm and ran along it, then jumped up and spin attacked the top at 00:52 and flew high into the air. He then landed back on the path at 01:04, the robot then fired bombs which Sonny avoided by back flipping and front flipping. The robot then fired a dozen missiles at 01:15 which Sonny dodged by running faster. The robot attempted to punch Sonny again at 01:28 and got its hand caught again. Sonny then turned around and ran up the arm and spin attacked it at 01:40 and flew higher into the air in slow motion.

The robot fired missiles in different directions at 01:58, destroying parts of the higher path before Sonny finally landed back on the path at 02:20. Sonny then ran round again as the robot fired a big beam, at 02:31 he then saw a multicoloured orb with the Sega logo on it land on the other side of path near the edge. He then turned around and ran back as the robot continued to fire. The robot then started firing missiles again at 02:40 while Sonny dodged them and kicked one missile back five seconds later.

The robot then attempted to punch Sonny again at 02:51; he jumped over the fist and reached the orb. He then attacked it a few times and it smashed, he then had an aura around him with the colors of the rainbow. He then jumped high into the air at 03:00, while Raizor and Slasha got out of the robot. He then rolled into a ball and headed straight down, going through the robot and creating a violent blue tornado effect from the attack which destroyed the robot completely as the song ended.

Raizor then flew off in his silver chair with Slasha hanging on as he said, “You won this round, hedgehog, but I’ll be back!”

Sonny then jumped off the top path and Jenny walked into the area. Sonny then looked at her. “Shall we get going?”

Jenny nodded and then climbed on Sonny’s back again and they ran off out the other side of the arena.

Later, Raizor made it back to his ground base and entered the main room where the four robots were playing a game on the big screen. The yellow robot stood up as they entered. “You guys are finally back! Where have you two been in the last few months?”

“That’s not important.” Raizor said before walking into another room. The robots then sat down and continued playing while Slasha sat down and thought for a while. A minute later Raizor came out riding his silver chair and went to the exit. “I’m gonna be out for a long while, personal business.” He said before leaving.

Slasha then sighed. “I need to think of something to make others pay.”

The blue robot then turned around. “Well there is a certain special liquid which hasn’t been used yet.”

“Hmm? What’s that?”

“Well you see, many months ago this demon called Fire X came, he was beaten by that pig tailed girl though. But he brought this black liquid with him, which made him able to recover from wounds, absorb energy blasts and loads of stuff, luckily he was finished off before he could do that kind of stuff…anyway, there was still some of it on his ship which we took before the others eventually blew it up.”

“Mind giving me some of that stuff? I just came up with a plan.”

“Sure.” He got up and walked into another room.

Slasha then took out a red mobile and phoned Yukiko. “Hey, I’ve got another plan.”

Yukiko was surfing on a water board at the beach, the scene then paused and the words, “Yukiko Ocen.” came up on a greyish bar below her. As she was on the phone, she then said, “Got it.”

Meanwhile, Crystal and Amber were standing on top of two mountains with many rocks around the area and the wind blowing.

Amber looked around before saying something. “So Crystal, I heard you’ve been travelling around quite a lot recently.”

“Yeah, I’ve been to a lot of places. I found Wally; I avoided the noid, and lots of stuff. I also visited some Amazon village and challenged someone to a fight, and won. Then this girl gave me the kiss of death. Well she said she was giving me the kiss of death but I still suspect she was gay...”

“Yeah, anyway, enough talking, let’s get to the fighting!”

“Yeah!” Crystal and Amber then got into a fighting stance. “Y’know, I’d like to know what our fighting stances actually look like because the writer never mentions that…”

“A fighting stance is a fighting stance, leave it be. Now let’s have a good DBZ style fight! But without the talking for several minutes after a few punches and a load of fillers.”

Meanwhile, Sonny and Jenny were walking along a grassy path. A creature then appeared 30 feet down the path carrying a black and red large gun. The creature revealed himself to be Zulu as he grinned, the scene then paused and the words, “Zulu the Lizard.” came up on a greyish bar below him. Zulu then fired the gun and a big net came out which hit Jenny, knocking her back and preventing her from moving. Sonny then looked down the path at Zulu who laughed then aimed the gun at Sonny.

He fired it at Sonny who jumped out the way at the last moment. Zulu then growled and fired several more nets which Sonny dodged by jumping and back flipping. Zulu then whistled and several of the Omochao robots from the other base entered the area and began to drag Jenny away. Sonny then ran over and punched one of the robots then fly kicked another while Zulu aimed the gun at him again.

As Zulu was about to fire, Shade using chaos control sped by and knocked the gun into the air as he ran past, he then came to a halt, spun round and threw a chaos spear at the gun, blowing it up. He then stood up and crossed his arms as he looked at Zulu, the scene then paused and the words, “Shade the Hedgehog.” came up on a greyish bar below him.

Zulu growled again then ran off and jumped on his bike then drove away. Sonny finished off the rest of the robots and got Jenny out of the net as Shade walked over to them.

“Hey Shade, what are you doing around these parts?” Sonny asked.

“Just passing through, you?”

“Just getting this girl back to her place, although several enemies have made this harder that it should be, as you just saw earlier.”

“Alright.” Shade then began to walk off as he said, “I’ll be seeing ya, Sonny.”

“Later, Shade.”

Jenny then quickly dragged him back. “Hold on, you can’t go now! I need to get back, and robots are chasing me, and it might be dangerous, and-”

Shade then began to walk off again as he said, “See ya, Sonny.”

“See ya, Shade.” Sonny replied.

Jenny then quickly dragged him back again and ran off towards a forest as she said, “Quick! This way!” Shade then looked at Sonny who shrugged as he followed them.

At Dr. Kurosama’s lab, he stood near a door with a dozen lab assistances around him. “Ok, ladies and gentlemen, I now introduce you to my new creation, I call it “Light the Chao.” He then opened the door and a two foot hero chao came out. It had yellow wings, a sharp point on its head, blue eyes, a blue halo and the tip of its hands, feet and tail were blue while the rest of its body was white.

The chao waved at everyone as it said, “Chao!” some applauded and clapped, others nodded, SA2 took pictures with a camera and one assistance said, “That Chao is so kawaii!”

Later, David made his way into the room as the scene paused and the words, “David K92.” came up on a greyish bar below him as Wrapped in Black started playing. Slasha and Yukiko came in after David made his way through the lab by shape shifting into Dr. Kurosama and the last room was empty. Yukiko then found a large circular container in the room and placed it near Light’s door then filled it with water. Slasha then took out a tube containing the black liquid and poured it in the container. As it completely filled the container and turned the water black David picked up Light and threw him in the water at 00:18.

The substance slowly started to cover the chao while the others waited. At 00:33, in another room, one of the male assistances picked up a sachet and said, “Wrapped in black, in black, in black, wrapped in black.” a female assistance then approached him and whispered, “Wrapped in black.” in his ear. He then opened the sachet and poured it in as they repeated themselves. He then took a spoon and stirred it as they repeated it again. He then took a sip as they repeated it one last time.

In the other room, at 00:48, one of the chao’s hands gripped the edge, four seconds later his second hand gripped the edge, after another four seconds one leg then got over the edge, then the chao climbed out four seconds later. Light was completely black while he had green wings, green eyes, the sharp point on its head was green and the halo, and the tip of its hands, feet and tail were green. It also had a skull icon with two bones crossed over each other right under it on its chest as it looked at Slasha, David and Yukiko. The chao quickly smashed down a door at 01:03 and ran though the corridors as one assistant warned others of the creature.

It then walked into a large room at 01:14 and encountered two dozen robots armed with guns. They then started firing seconds later, causing little damage while the chao blocked. Seven seconds later he started attacking by extending its arms and legs, knocking the robots back. At 01:45 it threw the last robot into a door then walked through it seconds later.

He continued moving and then the same mech Dr. Kurosama used in chapter 37 dropped down at 01:58. The mech started firing at the chao who dodged the shots, the mech then fired a big beam of green energy at the chao at 02:09. The chao put its hands forward and absorbed the beam, then fired the beam back which destroyed the mech at 02:24. Slasha, David and Yukiko then opened the door to the exit. Yukiko created a water board and her and David jumped on and flew off.

Slasha called the chao over and then she flew off after them as the chao came outside. The chao looked around for a few moments then spread its wings and flew slowly after them as the song ended.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: 27 March, 2008, 07:09:50 pm by SA2 » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: