Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 07:30:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4705 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 27 March, 2008, 07:11:35 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJWpsMZ38ss&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu9GuUc163Q&feature=related
------------------------------------------------------------------
Toxic Saga: Chapter 57 – Thirst for Destruction

A bit after leaving the lab, Slasha, David, Yukiko and the chao stopped in a rocky area.

“So what should we do first?” Slasha asked. “This type of chao should be much stronger than the previous one, and can cause a lot of destruction!”

“Sorry Slasha but we have to really get going.” David said. “We’ve got things to do.”

“Yeah.” Yukiko replied. “We hope you have fun with your destruction though.” Yukiko created a water board and David jumped on. They then flew off as Yukiko said, “Take care.”

Slasha then sighed and looked at the chao who looked back at her. “I’ve decided I’m going to call you Toxic from now on. So, shall we go cause destruction?”

The chao smiled and then nodded. Slasha then flew off and the chao flew after her.

In the mountain area, Crystal and Amber moved through the air, clashing into each other as Egg Fleet from Sonic Heroes played in the background. Amber then flew down after ten seconds and fired a beam of fire as Crystal landed. Crystal jumped to the right a second before it hit her and fired a beam as she sped towards Amber.

Amber jumped across several rocks then jumped up and threw a massive fireball which Crystal flew under. Amber then jumped backwards and fly kicked Crystal, Crystal quickly recovered as she landed on the ground and slide tackled Amber. Amber landed on her hands and lifted herself up then kicked Crystal. A second later Crystal fired a beam which Amber avoided by moving right then tried to punch Crystal who blocked.

Amber then flipped over Crystal and tried to fly kick Crystal who jumped up. Crystal flew down and pounded the ground as Amber flew left. Crystal flew after her and they began attacking each other while avoiding several large rocks around the area. Crystal eventually punched her, sending her flying back. Amber then recovered seconds later and started chucking rocks at Crystal while she avoided them as she ran towards Amber. Amber jumped towards Crystal and began attacking her with her feet while Crystal blocked the attacks.

Crystal eventually grabbed her right leg and swung her round three times then threw her towards a mountain. Amber recovered as she almost hit the mountain and flew up onto it. Crystal then landed next to her and threw several punches while Amber dodged them as she moved down the mountain. Around the bottom of the mountain Amber jumped back, covered her fist in fire and sliced a tree in half. She then threw it at Crystal who did a spiral punch through it then gave Amber an uppercut.

Amber recovered in mid-air, turned upside down and kicked Crystal into a tree. Amber then flew towards her and punched a hole through the tree as Crystal moved. Crystal then ran forward and tried to punch Amber who caught her fist and kicked her high into the air. Amber then flew up, Crystal then recovered moments later and threw a big ball of psychokinetic energy towards Amber who threw a big fireball. They clashed and created a big explosion as the song ended.

Amber then flew up to the same level as Crystal. “C’mon Crystal, I know you can do better than this, you’re going easy on me.”

“Maybe...we’re just warming up after all.”

“Then let’s get straight to the real deal!”

“Whenever you’re ready...”

Meanwhile, in Star Light City, many policemen were firing at Toxic which caused very little damage. Toxic then extended its arm and swung it at the policemen, hitting them and sending then flying. A gust of wind then flew by and caught the policemen, placing them safely on the ground. Slasha who was sitting on a building then looked to her right to see Alex with one arm extended. The words, “Axel Macel.” then came up on a greyish bar below him as the scene paused.

Alex then fired a big blast of wind which lifted a car and threw it towards Toxic; Toxic got hit by the car and flew through a shop window. Toxic then jumped out the window moments later and smiled then fired a gust of wind back at Alex, knocking him into a wall.

Slasha nodded at the sight. “So it can copy moves, intriguing...”

Toxic then flew over to Alex and punched him through a building; Toxic then extended its arm and pulled Alex back then slammed him into the ground. Slasha then flew off the building and landed on the ground. “Enough playing around, absorb his energy or finish him off.” Toxic turned around and nodded then produced several tentacles from its hands which covered half of Alex’s body. It then started draining his energy and sparked with electricity as it did so.

Something then sped by in a ball and hit Toxic as it rolled by, stopping the creature from absorbing Alex’s energy. The creature then jumped onto a car and turned around to reveal himself as Zoom. The scene then paused and the words, “Zoom the Porcupine.” then came up on a greyish bar below him.

Toxic fired a gust of wind at Zoom, Zoom jumped off the car before it hit him and ran towards Toxic. Toxic extended both its arms and began trying to punch Zoom as he moved around avoiding the punches and then kicked Toxic, sending him flying back. Kat then dropped down from a building and got into a fighting stance as the scene paused and the words, “Kat the Fox.” came up on a greyish bar below her.

Slasha then looked over at her. “Hi Kat, where’s the others? This isn’t much of a warm welcome.”

“I came to take care of the problem myself since the others are busy, this shouldn’t be too hard since the power on your suit is still low.”

“On the contrary, I fixed it up earlier this morning, so it’s fine again.” Slasha then got into a fighting stance. “So let’s see how much of a chance you stand now.”

In a forest area, Shade was sprung into the air with Jenny on his back as Frog Forest from Sonic Heroes played in the background. After six seconds he landed on half a huge tree trunk going down and ran along it. He then jumped left and right over holes in the tree trunk. He reached the bottom at 00:30 and ran along, he kicked one robot out the way and fly kicked another robot then jumped across two platforms. He then ran up a wall onto a higher path very far up ahead at 00:42. He then hit a spring and flew high into the sky ahead and above a very large open tree with plants at the side going down for platforms.

Shade landed on the highest platform and jumped from platform to platform going down while punching and kicking robots which were on the platforms. He then made it to the bottom at 01:08 and ran along a wooden bridge outside jumping over holes in the bridge. He then hit a spring at 01:20 which led to a few other springs and he landed on a large vine at 01:34 then grinded along it as it went through the forest. He then reached the end of the vine at 01:52 and jumped high into the air.

He then landed on a lower path five seconds later and went through a loop, then seconds later went through another, then another seconds after, then he jumped up the sides of two walls to reach a ledge higher up. He then ran down the path, jumping over big rocks every few seconds. At 02:21 he jumped across three platforms before entering a darker part of the forest six seconds later as the song stopped.

In the city, Toxic was punching Zoom repeatedly in the stomach, then gave him and uppercut and threw him next to Alex. Slasha then kneed Kat in the stomach then punched her three times and roundhouse kicked her towards Toxic who hammered her to the ground. Slasha then landed next to Toxic. “Besides absorbing attacks and copying moves, is there anything else you can do?”

Toxic nodded and pulled off its right arm. Toxic then threw it to the ground and it slowly expanded and covered Kat. After covering her completely Toxic let out a shriek and the substance came back and completely covered Toxic. Toxic then began to slowly change and grow taller as the chao changed. After a short while Toxic finished transforming, now stood a 6’3” creature with a woman’s figure and a fox’s face and tail while everything else remained the same.

“Very nice.” Slasha replied. “Let’s get out of here then and find the ones I’m looking for.”

Toxic looked at Zoom and Alex. “What about these two?”

“You can talk now? Anyway, forget them, they should be thankful they’re not the ones I’m looking for, now c’mon.” Slasha said before flying off. Toxic turned around and flew off after her.

At the mountain area, Crystal and Amber were a few feet from each other, holding each others fists as they produced several energy waves. They both had several cuts and scratches and their battle suits were slightly dusty. Amber eventually pulled back her fists and tried to attack with a kick. Crystal blocked it and tried to uppercut Amber who moved to the side. She then grabbed Crystal’s foot and slammed her onto the ground. She then tried to slam her on the ground again but Crystal stopped herself with her hands and hit Amber with her second foot.

Amber ran forward and tried to punch her, Crystal side stepped the attack and kneed her, sending her flying back. Amber recovered in mid-air and touched the ground with one hand; she then swung her feet and tripped up Crystal as she came towards her. Crystal stopped herself with one hand and threw a rock which hit Amber’s leg and made her trip, Amber then also stopped herself with one hand.

They smiled at each other then flipped back up, jumped forward and punched each other in the face before taking a few steps back and breathing heavily. Crystal then saw an explosion very far away in a city. “I think we may have to put this off for now, there might be trouble.”

“That can wait; we’ll still got things to settle here.”

“Didn’t you see that?”

“Yes, and when we finish we’ll go take care of it together, understand?”

“Fine, but lets hurry this up.”

We’ll hurry this up, alright...”

In the forest area, Sonny Shade and Jenny were walking down a path with trees randomly around the path. Jenny then saw something jump across trees on the left side. Sonny then looked left. “Hey, what’s up?”

“I just thought I saw something.”

“We’d best be on the lookout then.”

Felicia then jumped out from one of the trees and attempted to attack Sonny and missed as Sonny jumped out the way. Felicia raised her head and the scene paused as the words, “Felicia the Cat.” came up on a greyish bar below her. She then started chasing Sonny, trying to stab him with her claws as he hid behind several trees and jumped over her attacks.

“Guys! Scratch behind her right ear!” Sonny yelled. “I heard she likes it there.”

Shade and Jenny continued to watch as Sonny ran. Felicia eventually tripped him back with her tail then grabbed his foot and repeatedly slammed him onto the ground.

Jenny then looked at Shade. “Aren’t you gonna do something?”

“She’ll wear herself out eventually.”

Jenny then walked up to Felicia and scratched her behind her right ear; she then stopped and quickly moved away. “Gah! I hate when people do that!”

“We could probably use your help.” Shade said. “Apparently there’s a base around here, run by someone called Nintendude. He seems to have a huge army of robots and has a few enemies working for him right now.”

“Hmm, alright. But once we finish nobody better interfere with me killing Sonny.”

“He’s all yours.”

“I’m not just like a piece of meat, y’know.” Sonny replied.

Jenny ran off ahead as she said, “Let’s go guys, follow me!” The others slowly walked in her direction.

Back in the mountains, Crystal was flying towards Amber and attempted to punch her, but Amber quickly punched her, sending her flying back. As Amber sped after her and tried to kick her, Crystal quickly recovered and kicked Amber. Amber recovered quickly and tried to punch Crystal as Crystal blocked, they then moved across the area, throwing several punches and kicks at each other as they blocked each others and sparks producing from the attacks which destroyed rocks around the area.

Crystal and Amber then landed down ten feet away, and then Amber quickly fired a large beam which Crystal jumped out of the way and threw rocks at her using her psychokinesis. Amber then punched the rocks in half, Crystal then flew up and raised a large part of a mountain using her psychokinesis, and she then took a deep breath and threw it towards Amber. Amber smiled and took out a red ultra emerald then teleported seconds before it hit her.

Crystal raised an eyebrow for a second then Amber appeared right in front of her and kneed her hard in the stomach, making Crystal cough up a bit of blood. Amber then hammered her down to the ground, flew down and kicked her across the ground. She then fired a beam of fiery energy; Crystal recovered as she slid across the ground and jumped out the way. Amber then saw a rock come towards her from the left which she punched, Crystal then flew towards her from the right and fly kicked her, sending her flying and flew after her.

Slasha and Toxic were flying across the sea when Toxic finally said something. “We may have to make a short stop to recover energy.”

“Fine, I guess we have a lot of time.”

In the mountain area, Crystal stood and braced herself as Amber flew towards her. Amber then teleported as Crystal tried to punch her and appeared behind her. As Crystal turned around Amber smiled and fired a big beam of fire with Crystal blocked at the last moment. The beam pushed her back 20 feet and then she took a deep breath as it evaporated.

Amber then walked over to her. “What’s the matter, Crystal? Not doing as good as you hoped?”

“It is a little hard when you have that emerald with you, and I see you’ve been pushing yourself kinda hard lately.”

“Yes, I found it necessary to measure up to you after your so called “World Trip”, because I was sick of it all.”

“All of what?”

“You, that’s what, for the longest time you’ve gotten on my nerves. Like with Fire X how you were the one to beat him and not me, and I couldn’t do much thanks to my bruised arm. Then how you saved me from Slasha Blaid’s attack in chapter 53, it sickens me that I was saved by someone I once considered a waste of space this time last year. Plus that other time which wasn’t noted when another demon came here; you saved me yet again and finished him off to add to further humiliation.”

“Well...I didn’t mean to damage your oversized ego. Plus that so called “World Trip” wasn’t much of a big one. I did meet this ninja though, he taught me a few moves and skills, his name was SA (yeah, just SA) and Sonny told me about him.”

“Trying to change the subject, I see.” Amber then turned away from Crystal. “Would you believe some people have started to think I’m nice?”

“What’s wrong with that?”

“I don’t like people viewing me as nice; I’m mean for a reason. You know, back when I was younger, around 13 I was constantly picked on at my school. Then I met a guy called Eddy, he reminds me a bit of Mads, except I didn’t think he was gay. As long as I was with him, I felt happy, confident and people left me alone. But he eventually moved away, and I was pretty hurt, considering I was pretty close to him. Things went back to normal afterwards, but a few days later, I beat up someone and acted in the same attitude you see constantly now.

Shortly after, some people feared me, some liked me for my attitude, and most people never dared to try and mess with me. It felt good to be feared, you won’t get much fear if people think you’re nice, you’ll just get walked all over which is why I had to change for the better. Into the same Amber you see now.”

“Well...can’t you get over your hatred for me and we can go check out that explosion?”

“I can’t do that, as you just noticed from the 10 straight minutes of flashbacks, I am emotionally scared and disturbed...booga, booga, booga!

“That’s not helping...”

“Fine, we’ll go check it out.” She then took out a purple ultra emerald and threw it to Crystal.

“Thanks.” Crystal turned around and tried to put it in one of the pouches on her suit as Amber walked towards her. “Together I’m sure we can take care of this easily.”

Amber then kneed Crystal hard in the back then elbowed her in the back of her head, knocking her out and to the ground. “There’s no way you’re gonna take the victory from me again.” Amber walked off, then looked at Crystal and flew off seconds later.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: