Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 07:20:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4446 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #75 on: 23 April, 2008, 01:38:39 pm »

*Is back from Turkey*

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Toxic Saga: Chapter 61 – A New Hope Arrives

On Cerenia, Amber, Kyle, Tiara and Steel stopped by a small wooden bar and walked in. There were many tables with knights and monsters such as Minotaur sitting down, drinking.

“Why are we here?” Amber asked.

“I just need to talk to someone; I’ll be back in a few minutes.” Steel said before walking off towards SA2 wearing blue wizard clothes in a corner. Amber, Kyle and Tiara then sat down at a table.

“K, while we’re here I’ll be in the bathroom.” Amber said before walking off into the men’s bathroom.

“...Did she just walk into the men’s bathroom?” Tiara asked.

“Yeah, she does that a lot.” Kyle replied.

One Minotaur then sat down next to Kyle and started drinking. Kyle then looked at him. “Excuse me but a friend of mine is sitting there.”

The Minotaur stopped drinking and stared at Kyle. “What was that, pretty boy?”

“The name is Kyle, and that seat is taken, so it would be nice if you could kindly move please.”

The Minotaur then got up. “You got a problem with me, pretty boy?”

Kyle slowly stood up. “Chill man, just asking you nicely.”

“Come on, pretty boy, make a move!”

“I already have.” Kyle said with a smile as he pointed down. The Minotaur then looked down to see his feet were covered in ice. As the Minotaur then looked up Kyle punched him, sending him flying across the room and into a table, knocking it over. Many others then started punching each other and smashing glasses over each other’s heads while one knight randomly tackled a chair.

Shortly after Amber came out the bathroom while this was all going on, shrugged and then kicked a goblin. Tiara then stood by the wall and sighed.

In Marble City, Rux and Toxic flew high above the city, punching and kicking each other. Rux eventually flew above one of Toxic’s attacks and kicked Toxic to the ground. As Toxic got up Rux landed down and jumped towards her. Toxic quickly extended her arms to pull a large lorry over and proceeded to whack Rux with it as Rux said, “Oh noes!” Rux then got hit and went through a building wall with the lorry. Toxic followed Rux in and picked up the lorry and threw it out the way but couldn’t see Rux.

Rux then dropped down and punched Toxic in the face, knocking her threw another wall and outside again then tried to kick her but Toxic grabbed Rux’s leg and threw Rux at a lamppost. As Rux got up a multicoloured orb with the Sega logo on it floated past. Rux shot a beam of fire which broke the orb and had an aura with the colors of the rainbow. Rux then rushed over to Toxic and kicked her into the air; Rux then flew up and floated 10 feet away.

Rux then put both arms to the side and created three large flaming rings in each hand. “Here’s a new move, based on the Xbox I call it, the red rings of death.” Rux then threw three rings which descended from above and surrounded Toxic. Rux then threw the last three rings and altogether they created sphere around Toxic with the rings constantly moving at extreme speeds around Toxic, trapping her in one spot.

Rux then prepared to fire a big beam of energy as Rux said, “Hehehe, and now to finish you off!” Rux then fired the beam which hit Toxic and vaporized the red rings.

Back on Cerenia, Amber, Kyle, Steel, Tiara and SA2 were walking away from the bar while Tiara was talking to Kyle. “Why did you have to go and start that madness in there?”

“You saw, I was being nice while that guy was just looking for a fight, plus he called me pretty boy.”

“I thought you said you don’t mind people calling you that?”

“But it was the way he said it...”

“I agree.” Amber said. “You shouldn’t have started that.”

“I saw you as well.” Tiara replied as she turned to her. “You joined in as well.”

“Can you blame me?”

“No, I guess I can’t.”

The five of them stopped shortly after when three small wind creatures approached them with number’s 1 to 3 on their chests. The one with the number one on his chest pointed at Amber. “You must be the flame haze!”

“The what?” Amber asked.

The second wind creature slapped the first and stepped forward. “Excuse him, he watches too much anime.”

“So who are you guys?” Steel asked.

The three creatures got into a fighting stance. “We are the wind rangers! Let’s get ready to go, guys!”

Amber quickly stepped to the side and frowned as she said, “Bang.” She then fired two beams of fire which went through the second and third wind creature, making them drop to the ground. The first creature then gasped. “This isn’t right; you’re supposed to wait until we’re ready!”

“Did you really think we’d let you power up? This isn’t DBZ, y’know. Your fate was decided the second you showed up.” Amber fired another beam which went through the third wind creature and killed him.

“That was a bit harsh.” Steel said. “We still could have taken them easy.”

“Yeah, what’s up with you?” Kyle asked.

“Those guys just reminded me of days I’d rather forget.” Amber replied. “I think a flashback is in order.”

Several years ago when Amber was 13, she woke up early in the morning and left her room. As she walked down the hall she walked past Max. “Yo.”

“Sup.” He replied.

Amber walked into the bathroom and started to take her pyjamas off. The scene then fast forwarded as the present Amber held a remote and said, “We’ll just skip the pointless parts...”

“That part didn’t look so pointless...” Kyle replied.

Amber skipped to a scene where she was walking around a playground wearing a yellow short sleeved shirt with a heart on it, a red and blue skirt and white leg stockings. She also had no ribbon at the back of her head. She looked at the screen as she walked across the playground. “Hi there, and this is my first day at...whatever this school is called.

Amber walked up to an area where many people were standing around a smaller version of SA2 and SA who wore a blue ninja outfit with the Sonic Adventure icon on it.

“So how are we gonna settle this?” SA2 asked.

“Work it out on the floor?” SA asked.

“If you ain’t ready to dance get your ass to the door!”

“Let’s get it going!”

As SA and SA2 began breakdancing a boy with curly pink hair and his top and pants were yellow walked up to another boy and said, “I wanna play with your girlfriend.” He then turned around and said, “Roll with your boyfriend.” Two other boys wearing the same outfit then came up to him and they both walked on. They then barged past Amber as one said, “move, noob.”

“I may be a noob but red hair is so much cooler than pink hair.” Amber replied.

The three boys then stopped and turned around while one said, “Oh no she didn’t...” The one with pink hair then walked up to her. “So you don’t like pink hair, huh?”

“Pink hair is overrated, besides, it looks horrible on guys.”

“You just made a big mistake there, redhead.” The pink haired boy said as the three boys slowly walked away.

Tiara then took the remote off Amber and paused the flashback. “Could we get back to this later?”

“Fine, do we know where this Wind X’s fortress is?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, this wizard will get us there in no time.” Steel replied.

“Let’s breeze then.” Kyle said as he walked on ahead, the rest of them followed shortly after.

In Marble City, Rux was at a food stand eating a hotdog when several puddles of black liquid came together and Toxic slowly rose from it. Rux turned around as Toxic had just recovered. After a few deep breathes Toxic stretched for a few seconds. “You know, kid, you’re really starting to irritate me. It’s only a matter of time before I end your existence.”

“Well then, let’s get straight to round 2!”

Back at the HQ, Mads, Adam and Slasha were playing a game in the entertainment room, Crystal was laying down and asleep, Jessica was watching the others play as she sat and Rush walked from one side of the room to the other. “What’s taking those two so long? I hope it hasn’t gone wrong…”

“Why did you choose those two to do this anyway?” Jessica asked.

“Because, Crystal is apparently tired, you would most likely refuse, I’m not exactly the fighting type and…yeah, that’s it.”

“Yeah, I got ya.”

Rush looked at the screen. “What are you guys playing anyway?”

“Super Sonic Fighters Supreme.” Adam replied.

On the screen were Knuckles, Blaze and Metal Sonic. Blaze performed a three hit combo on Metal Sonic, knocking him back as Knuckles ran over. As Knuckles attacked Metal Sonic rolled past and kicked Knuckles at Blaze. Blaze jumped and tried to fly kick Knuckles who blocked, Metal Sonic then jumped forward and punched Blaze, knocking her off the screen. Knuckles then grabbed Metal Sonic and started punching him.

Metal Sonic eventually broke free and tried to punch Knuckles as he rolled behind him. As Knuckles attacked Metal Sonic rolled behind him and fly kicked him off the stage. Adam then stood up and slammed the controller on the ground. “Yes, I owned your asses!”

“I call hax on Metal Sonic.” Mads said.

“Same here.” Slasha replied.

On Cerenia, Amber, Kyle, Steel, Tiara and SA2 arrived at a big fortress as Evil Foundry (The Palace that was Found) from Sonic & the Secret Rings started playing. SA2 then pointed at it and said, “If truly free be stopped never through all that’s happening…” Amber, Kyle Steel and Tiara then ran inside and Amber and Kyle went left while Steel and Tiara ran right.

At 00:12, Amber and Kyle ran down a long hallway whacking wind creatures left and right. After thirteen seconds they ran up some stairs as more creatures came down, they then began firing blasts of energy at them on their way up.

At 00:40 on earth, Rux was high in the sky flying away from Toxic while flying blasts of energy which Toxic dodged while keeping up. Toxic eventually whacked one blast back, which Rux dodged by descending and landed in a rocky area at 01:00 while Toxic landed down at 01:06. Toxic then fired a beam of energy which Rux jumped over and towards Toxic. As Rux tried to punch her Toxic blocked with her arm then kicked Rux into a pile of rocks.

Toxic then dug her hand into the ground and tried to grab Rux as Rux moved around, avoiding the hand. Rux then levitated several rocks using psychokinesis and threw them at Toxic which hit her and almost knocked her off balance. Rux then jumped forward and kicked Toxic, sending her flying and flew after her.

At 01:34, Steel and Tiara made it to the end of one hallway and began jumping across platforms going up until they reached a higher floor at 01:48 and saw several wind creatures coming towards them. Steel moved along, whacking some out the way with his sword and impaling a few while Tiara fired bolts of lightning at the ones which approached them from behind, then froze one and whacked it with her staff.

At 02:02, Tiara stood behind Steel and pointed her staff forward as it glowed and a big ball of energy grew bigger at the tip. It was fully charged ten seconds later and Steel back flipped over her just before she fired the beam at 02:16, vaporizing all the creatures. They then ran ahead and came towards three big machine turrets at 02:30 which fired at them as Tiara quickly put up a shield.

The turrets stopped to reload ten seconds later, Steel then quickly moved forward and slashed at the turrets, destroying them. They then ran on ahead as the song stopped.

On earth, Rux flew towards Toxic as she moved back. Toxic quickly pulled off her arm and threw it towards Rux, while expanding as Rux got close. Rux moved to the right and blasted the arm then flew towards Toxic again. As Toxic called back the arm Rux kneed her in the face then punched her in the stomach multiple times before knocking her away with a kick.

Toxic then fell on one knee as Rux put both sides to the side. “I think it’s time to end this now.” Rux charged up a big beam of energy and prepared to fire it when Rux suddenly glowed white and separated into Ruby and Max. They both then looked at each other seeming confused and Max then sighed. “To be honest, I kinda saw this coming…it always seems to happen at the worst times…”

“That unison thing felt kinda weird.” Ruby said as she scratched her head.

“Yeah…” Max replied.

Toxic then slowly stood up. “Heh, to think you two almost beat me, but we all know that couldn’t happen, you two aren’t even main characters.”

“Is there perhaps a way we could sort this out?” Max asked.

“Well I guess I could let you live if you entertain me…”

“How?”

“You figure it out.”

Meanwhile at the HQ, Rush was still walking about when the “Sega!” voice was heard, everyone then stopped while Rush walked out as he said, “It’s just the doorbell, I’ll get it.” Rush came back a minute later with Mark.

“Hey guys.” Mark said as he entered the room. “I came as soon as I could.”

“I called him here to heal Crystal.” Rush said.

“It should only take a few seconds.” Mark placed his hands on Crystal and she glowed seconds later, the scratches and cuts then disappeared. “Done.”

“Good job.”

“So when am I getting that battle suit?”

“You may have to wait another month…”

“This can’t wait a month!”

“Not this again…”

Back at the rocky area, Ruby was riding a unicycle and juggling bowling pins while drinking apple juice. Toxic and Max were standing ten feet away. Toxic then said, “Wow, she really has got the mad skills…”

“Told you.” Max then looked up high in the sky. “Hey, there’s someone coming!”

Ruby hopped off the unicycle, dropped the bowling pins and then pointed up. “It’s a Sonny!”

“It’s a Shade!” Max replied.

A hedgehog then landed down in the area. He was a very dark shade of blue with red stripes going down his spikes. The battle suit’s stripe pattern was the same while the icon on the suit was a chaos emerald with the Sonicteam logo in the middle. The shoes remained the same while having the soles of Shade’s shoes on them.

“It’s a both?” Ruby and Max said in confusion.

The hedgehog then slowly walked up to Toxic and stopped a few feet away.

“So little hedgehog, you wish to fight me?” Toxic asked.

“Fight you? I’ll kill you.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: