Ultimate Paradise
18 April, 2024, 03:27:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4692 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #90 on: 12 May, 2008, 01:25:17 pm »

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our ninth guest!”

Kat walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Kat the Fox, I’m female, and I really have no idea how old I am. My height is 6’3” and I weigh 142 lbs.”

“Cup size?”

“C, as if it matters.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“No, and I never thought of having one until now…”

“Your hobbies?”

“The usual choices, I’ll leave it at that.”

“Favorite song?”

“Angel Island zone, act 1 from Sonic 3.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“I haven’t got any in mind.”

“Any personal tips you can give to others?”

“Taking charge of an underground high tech base, being aligned with places like Area 51 is quite difficult on your own, especially when your owner is on holiday most of the time…”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“I’d like to be involved in one saga where I don’t get kidnapped or absorbed…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would have uploaded this last night, but I had some problems I had to take care of...

Toxic Saga: Chapter 67 – The Light in the Darkness, Part 1

Back in Dr. Kurosama’s lab, he was watching a television while typing something in on a computer when Rush bust down the door and ran in and yelled, “Fried chicken!”

Dr. Kurosama quickly turned around. “Rush, what’s the trouble?”

“You know what’s going down at Legna Island, right?”

“Yes, it’s on the news.”

“Good, you see, I need some kind of device to separate the good chao from the mutated bad one. Mainly because I’m too lazy to make it myself.”

“I actually recently made something for this particular occasion, after getting beaten by the creature earlier today.”

“Great, but I gotta hurry back, so let’s move it along.”

At Legna Island, Amber landed ten feet away from Toxic who then stood up. “Hey Toxic, remember me?”

“Aww, yes, you’re the one I beat up here just earlier today.”

“Well this time I’m serial…very serial.” Amber looked up at the moon hologram in the sky and transformed into her demon form then randomly took out a stereo and put on the allegro version of Deep Core from Sonic Rush Adventure. They both then got into a fighting stance as the wind blew for the first eighteen seconds. They then ran at each other and Toxic started attacking with her claws while Amber avoided her attacks then jumped over her and kicked Toxic from behind.

Toxic quickly flipped up and fired a large gust of wind, blowing several trees towards Amber who jumped from tree to tree getting closer. As Amber reached Toxic she there several punches while Toxic continued to jumped backwards on several rocks then flew high into the air, Amber then flew up after her. At 00:37, Amber reached her and used chaos control to disappear, she then fly kicked Toxic from behind and knocked them both into the ground, then travelled along underground for a while, moving randomly around the island.

They then burst out from underneath at 00:55 with dozens of rocks flying out then moved about attacking each other in the air. Toxic created a hole in her stomach which Amber flew through; Toxic then punched her and kicked her afterwards, making her fly into one rock. As Toxic came towards her, Amber descended, grabbed her foot and threw her at some rocks still up in the air, then punched her down to the ground.

Amber then slowly descended to the ground as Toxic slowly got up and the song ended. Somewhere in the sky, Raizor was flying back to his base when he got a call which he answered, “Hello?”

“Hey Raizor, it’s me, Slasha, come pick me up.”

“No!”

“Come on!”

“No!”

“Please?”

“Noooooooo!”

“You suck.”

“That’s great news…so where are you?”

“In Marble city…have you noticed how all the cities named in this saga have been after levels from the first Sonic the Hedgehog game?”

“No, and I don’t care either. I’ll be there in a bit.”

“Yays!”

“Yays?”

“It’s like yay, only better.”

“I see, it’s starting to make sense…”

“By the way, could you pick up a cheeseburger on the way?”

“No!”

Back on Legna Island, Toxic stood in one spot while Amber flew towards her from far away. As Amber was 20 feet away, Toxic put her hands out and fired several tentacles at her.

Mads then said, “Yay, tentacles!”

Amber quickly spun around several times, creating a fiery tornado and turning the tentacles to ashes as she moved forward. When Amber reached Toxic she then kicked her in the face and knocked Toxic into a cliff.

Mads then said, “Aww, tentacles...”

Toxic jumped out from the cliff and landed five feet away from Amber then said, “You aren’t as weak as I thought after all...”

“That’s right, and while we’re on the subject, I might as well continue that flashback.”

“I shouldn’t have said anything...”

“Quiet you.”

--

A few weeks later in Amber’s flashback, Amber and Eddy were walking down a hallway and looked at the screen. “So for the last few weeks I’ve been trying to avoid that pink haired guy, who seems to have an obsession about throwing apples at me...I wonder where he gets all those apples...but it’s all good. When the time comes, I’ll kick his ass, and how!”

“Who are you talking to?” Eddy asked.

“Nobody...I need to use the bathroom, I’ll be back in a minute.” Amber said before walking into the boy’s bathroom. Eddy then heard someone shout, “WTF, knock first!”

Amber came out a minute later and said, “Alright, let’s continue walking.”

Eddy opened his mouth to say something, then slowly closed it and shrugged, and then they started walking on. A bit later, it was lunch time and most people were in the cafeteria. Amber was sitting at the tomboys table and looked at the screen. “As I said last time, there are loads of tables around here, the nerd table, the ninja table, the emo table, this table, the girly girl table, the one dimensional stereotype table which a friend I might make in the future would fit in at...”

The pink haired boy then threw an apple at Amber’s head again. Amber then got up and walked over to him. “I try pretty hard not to be bothered by you, but you just make it too hard. Get up, I’ll kick you ass, right now.”

“Sit down, redhead; didn’t you learn anything from the last time?”

“You just got lucky because I wasn’t serious.”

The boy then got up. “I’m as serious as my pink hair.”

“Seriously, pink hair doesn’t work on guys.” Amber then pointed across the room at a girl wearing a black skirt, black stockings, a white vest and cape tried around her neck. She had a wand and pink hair and was sitting with a purple dragon. (Yes, this is a reference) “You see her? She can pull off the pink hair look, you can’t.”

“I don’t care what you think, what do you say to that?”

“I say this.” Amber quickly picked up a cherry pie and threw it in his face, the place was then silent.

Eddy looked around for a few seconds before shouting, “Food fight!” he then hid under a table as people started throwing food around the room, Amber then did the same seconds later.

--

A smile then spread on Amber’s face. “Man, that food fight was awesome.”

Toxic yawned. “Yes, I’m sure it was, now can we get back to our fight?”

“Of course.” Amber and Toxic then get into a fighting stance again.

Meanwhile, Kevin was standing outside the blue bomber when Kyle showed up. “Yo.”

“About time.” Kevin replied. “Do you know where this Island is?”

“Yeah, I’ve been there, and we can get there in moments.”

“How?”

Kyle took out the prism of teleportation. “This. I’ll explain it later.” Kyle stood next to Kevin and they both disappeared.

Back at Legna Island, Amber and Toxic were throwing several punches at each other. Amber then kneed her in the stomach and Toxic quickly countered by kicking her in the face, Amber then elbowed her in the back of her head, Toxic then punched her in the chest, knocking her back a few feet.

Amber then threw a large ball of fire which Toxic dodged by back flipping then landed on a cliff and put her hands to the side. Toxic then charged up a ball of purple energy as Amber raised an eyebrow. “Is she doing what I think she’s doing?”

Toxic then fired a large beam at Amber who blocked as it got close; it then hit the ground, creating a shockwave which knocked back things around the area. The others on the cliff held onto things around as the wind blew strongly. When the wind stopped blowing there was dust surrounding the area where the blast landed. Toxic then heard Amber from inside the smoke say, “Let me show you how it’s done!” Amber then fired a large fiery beam which blasted off half of Toxic’s body as she moved out the way at the last second.

Toxic recovered several moments later while Amber flew up into the sky. Over at the cliff the others were standing, Kyle and Kevin suddenly appeared and everyone looked over at them and waved.

“Hey everyone.” Kyle said. “What’s going on now?”

“Amber’s fighting with Toxic.” Crystal replied.

Kyle walked to the edge of the cliff and looked up at Amber and Toxic who flew through the sky making bright flashes where they clashed in the sky. “Awesome.”

Kevin walked over to Crystal and rubbed his chin. Crystal then noticed seconds later. “...I didn’t expect for you to show up here.”

“I know too many super powered individuals.”

“I’ve noticed.”

“So this is your demon form, huh? Pretty cool.”

“You don’t think it’s weird?”

“Kinda cool, kinda creepy, overall...good stuff.”

“I see...” Crystal then turned around. “Has anyone got one of those orb thingies?”

“You mean this?” Mark asked before taking out a multicoloured orb with the Sega logo on it.

“Yeah, that. Pass it here.” Mark gave Crystal the orb, which she then threw towards the area Amber and Toxic were fighting. Toxic quickly flew down towards the orb and was hit by a fire blast before reaching it. Amber then kicked it, breaking it and gained a rainbow aura. Amber then created a large dragon made of fire around herself, which then fired a gigantic fireball which split into 3 large fireballs and moved randomly up and down, causing explosions throughout the island.

SA2 as still up in the helicopter. “Oh snap! Is this it? Has this redheaded girl beaten the creature who was wrapped in black?”

Toxic then suddenly jumped out from underground and landed five feet away from Amber then took a few deep breathes.

SA2 then looked into the camera. “Apparently not.”

Toxic the stood up straight. “I got lucky there, that would have probably finished me off.”

“I guess I’ll have to try it again.” Amber replied.

Over at the cliff the others were at, Rush arrived and ran up to Mads, then took out a tiny chip which had a picture of the sun on it but was white and gave it to Mads. “Here, put this in.”

“What’s that?”

“I chip for the light beam, which would prove useful here, just use it.”

“Ok.” Mads took the chip and put it in a slot in the suit. Mads then aimed at Toxic and charged up the arm cannon. Mads then fired a large beam which Toxic saw at the last second and was hit by it, knocking her back ten feet and to the ground. When Toxic was standing laid Light the chao, knocked out that got everyone’s attention.

“Wait, how did that happen?” Tiara asked.

“Well you see, Toxic is like the pure dark form of Light, well, until that thing started absorbing people. Considering that’s the light beam, it would hurt Toxic but not Light because Light is a hero chao...and isn’t evil as well.” Rush explained.

“Guess that makes sense...”

Over at the scene, Light slowly got up while Amber stood, watching the chao. “So this chao was inside that thing all this time? This might be interesting...”

Toxic flew out from the pile of rocks and saw Light who then noticed Toxic and fired a blast of fire while Toxic dodged it and threw a chaos spear. Light jumped over it and hit Toxic with a fiery kick; Toxic then punched Light, Light then quickly hit Toxic with an electric punch and knocked her to the ground.

Amber continued to watch them. “So that chao can copy moves too, I guess it isn’t a special trait for Toxic...”

In Marble city, Slasha was still waiting for Raizor on one street when Blade approached. Slasha then waved at him. “Hey, Blade, it’s been a long while, I can’t remember the last time we met.”

“The last time we met, you blasted me.”

“...No I didn’t...remember the other good times though?”

Blade slowly took as his sword while Slasha slowly backed away. “C’mon Blade, we don’t need to resort to violence...” Slasha then quickly began to run off and Blade ran after her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “No bio for you, end of chapter.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: