Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 05:14:39 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4492 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #90 on: 15 May, 2008, 07:25:30 pm »

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our tenth guest!”

Raizor walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Raizor Blaid, I’m male, and my age is private and shall always be. My height is 6’2” and I weigh 177 lbs.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”   

“The big bad villain doesn’t need a lame catch phrase.”

“Your hobbies?”

“I guess continuously trying to beat those hedgehogs could be considered a slight hobby, besides that, a little anime, a little games, a little bit being evil, you know.”

“Favorite song?”

“You might as well re-phrase that as, “Favorite Sonic song?” but whatever. Unanswered question will remain unanswered.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“Liking people is for losers.”

“Any personal tips you can give to others?”

“Trust nobody, it doesn’t hurt as much when they eventually stab you in the back…and they will.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“Extra comments are also for losers.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toxic Saga: Chapter 68 – The Light in the Darkness, Part 2

Sonny and Shade were walking out of a cave somewhere in a forest and had two emeralds.

“Guess that should be all of them.” Sonny said.

“Yeah, hopefully it shouldn’t be over before we get there.” Shade replied. Shade then took out an emerald.

“I’ve gotta try using that chaos control technique at some point.” Sonny said. Shade then used chaos control moments later and they vanished.

At Legna Island, Light was running along the ground while Toxic had one hand extended and tried to grab Light. Light jumped onto one rock then jumped backwards and fired a chaos spear in the air which Toxic jumped out the way from then curled up into a ball and sped towards Light. Light flew up and Toxic hit the pile of rocks then continued to chase Light.

Amber then threw Light the red emerald she had, Light then looked at the emerald then looked at Amber in confusion. Amber then pointed forward and as Light looked he was hit by Toxic. Toxic then uncurled and dragged Light along the ground for a few moments. As Light tried to get up Toxic prepared to fire a beam at Light but Amber quickly kneed her in the back then kicked her to the ground.

As Toxic got up, Light quickly sped over and punched Toxic several times in the stomach, then kicked her several times in the face then gave her an uppercut.

The others at the cliff were still watching. Kevin then asked, “Hey, isn’t that a hero chao? Like the ones from Sonic Adventure 2?”

“Yeah, I’m just as surprised.” Crystal replied.

“For a small hero chao, he sure has some moves.” Adam said.

Ruby, Max, Jessica and Kat behind the others then started to wake up. Kat then stood up, yawned and looked around. “What’s going on here?”

“A lot of crazy stuff has happened.” Rush replied.

Light was flying in the air firing several fireballs while Toxic dodged them by jumping about. Toxic then jumped up and started attacking Light as Toxic reached the chao while Light continued to block. Light eventually tried to punch Toxic and missed, Toxic then punched Light in the stomach then kicked him in the stomach and dragged Light to the ground. Toxic then tried to punch Light again as he moved and kicked Toxic in the face, then tripped her up and kicked Toxic along the ground.

As Toxic travelled along the ground she flipped up, rolled into a ball and travelled underground, firing a green beam up from the ground as she travelled towards Light. Light flew left and Toxic continued to follow him. Toxic eventually flew out from underground and fired a large beam which hit Light and several cliffs. Toxic then flew over to Light as the smoke cleared and landed beside him. “Stupid chao, what made you think you could beat me?”

Toxic was then hit by a beam of light and went flying back and to the ground. She then looked at the cliff the others were at, Mads then pointed at Adam who then punched Mads, knocking him off the cliff. Toxic got up and walked over to Light again. Amber then landed in front of Toxic. “Hey, aren’t we forgetting someone here?”

“Yes, and I’ll get to you once I’m through with the chao.”

“Who said I would let you finish the chao?” Amber said with a smile.

“...I don’t like you.”

“I hear that a lot.”

In Marble City, Blade was still chasing Slasha who then stopped and Blade ran up to her. “Why did you stop?”

“Because I just wanna though...why did you decide to help with my plan if you weren’t necessary evil?”

“Because before that all I did was travel to different areas, going through swamps, and jungles. It was good to work with others, even for the means such as trying to take over the world.”

“I wasn’t trying to take over the world, that’s so cliché these days it’s laughable. I just like to blow things up...speaking of which I never did blow up that island, mainly because I saw no point after everybody was off the island. Hey, are those bombs still on the island?”

“I doubt it; they’ve probably been deactivated by now.”

“I see...so was that true about you not having many friends?”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“Well...I guess I’m sorry about blasting you then after I got that prism thing.”

“I never expected you to apologize...”

“Always expect the unexpected.”

Raizor then floated down in his floating chair. “Hurry up, let’s go, or I’m gonna miss my daytime anime line-up.”

“Alright.” Slasha then turned to Blade. “I gotta go, I guess it was nice seeing you again, take care.” Slasha jumped on the back of the chair and Raizor took off. “Y’know, you need two seats for this thing.”

“Y’know, you should get your own hovering chair.”

Jenny was in her room, watching the news on TV and eating a cereal bar with Eggman’s face on it.

SA2 was still in the helicopter on the television. “Apparently there were two chao’s, except one’s entirely mutated and the other is one of those hero chao’s from Sonic Adventure 2. It may still be a while before this ends, right now there’ll be a commercial break, we’ll be right back!”

On the television screen was Eggman standing by a table. “Are you worried that your children aren’t getting the fibre and protein that they need? Well I assure you that I have the solution.” Eggman then took out a cereal box and slammed it on the tale as he said, “Get a load of this!”

Eggman then cleared his throat. “Try Egg O’s, as part of your well balanced breakfast! It combines the essential ingredients needed to keep you active and healthy during the day, with corn, wheat, rice, oats and being covered with a small layer of honey.” He said before pouring honey into a bowl of cereal bits of his face.

Eggman then took out a spoon and eat a spoonful then said, “No way! I can’t believe this! This is delicious! And it’s also healthy! For a limited time only, buy one box and get one free! You know what they say, the more the merrier!”

Jenny continued eating the cereal bar. “I gotta try that cereal...”

SA2 then came back on the television. “Welcome back, now we’ll get back to the action!”

Amber and Toxic were flying towards each other on the ground, as they reached each other Toxic tried to punch her while Amber jumped and kicked Toxic left, then flew after her and back flipped, hitting Toxic with her feet and knocking her info a mountain. While this was going on, Adam flew over while sitting down on a rock platform and picked up Light who was still lying in the pile of rocks then flew back over to the others and dropped him off.

Mark then ran over to the chao who was knocked out and said, “Hmm...this will only take a few moments.” He then placed his hands on the chao and the chao glowed for a second, and then the chao opened it’s eyes and smiled as it said, “Chao!”

“Sorry, I don’t speak chao.”

Max then sat down next to Light and started petting him. “Don’t ya just wanna hug him?”

“I sure do.” Ruby replied. She then sat next to Light and hugged him, Light then hugged back.

Mads looked around for a second before saying, “Now we just need someone to say he’s so kawaii...no, I won’t do it myself.”

Crystal then turned towards the area Amber and Toxic were fighting. “I’m getting bored here; I’m going back out there.”

“Good luck.” Kevin replied.

Crystal then flew off towards the area and fly kicked Toxic as she tried to shoulder barge Amber. “I’m ready to go again.”

Amber shrugged. “Whatever, two against one wouldn’t hurt.”

In a fiery location full of sharp long rocks, stood several creatures, including Ice X and Fire X with a giant screen in front of them. There was a purple thin demon with small light blue ‘V’ signs down his shoulders and was lifting up the screen using psychokinesis. On the screen were Crystal and Amber fighting Toxic.

Fire X then said, “Gah! I hate that girl, if I had another chance she’d be dirt beneath my feet. I know I could have beat her...”

“I don’t even remember her doing this thing with the wings and glowing eyes and such.” Ice X said.

“So I’m guessing you did lose due to your cockiness.”

“Yeah, but I never saw this technique, since when could she do this?”

“Apparently since I went to earth, and who are they fighting with? That creature is giving them more trouble than I did.”

The purple demon then said, “It’s some creature called Toxic if I recall correctly.”

“Why are you here anyway?” Ice X asked.

“I was beaten by that pig tailed girl, the same one as you. I was beaten so quickly I didn’t even get a saga...”

Wind X who was sitting on a rock behind him said, “Join the club.”

Back at Legna Island, Toxic flew towards Crystal and Amber and tried to slash at both of them; they moved back and fly kicked Toxic, knocking her back several feet.

Meanwhile, Raizor and Slasha made it back to Raizor’s base and entered the main room to see David and Yukiko sitting down watching the scene at Legna Island. “So what have you two been doing all this time?” Slasha asked.

“Making money by putting on a show with our abilities.” David replied.

Raizor then walked to the screen and asked, “So what’s going on here?”

“Those good guys fighting some mutated chao.” Yukiko replied. “Sonny and Shade should show up pretty soon.”

“Guess I could watch for a while...”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our eleventh guest!”

Slasha walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Slasha Blaid, I’m female, and I recently turned 18...while I missed my birthday being frozen in a block of ice...my height is 5’9” and I weigh 145.7 lbs.”

“Cup size?”

“C, and proud of it. Apparently the term, “Evil is sexy.” Runs in the family…both sides…both genders…seriously.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“I’m just too lazy to come up with one, not that I need one.”

“Your hobbies?”

“Anime, manga, being evil, blowing stuff up, causing destruction, torturing people, laughing like a maniac, k-”

“Sorry to interrupt but we need to move on, I gotta eat soon. Favorite song?”

“Cosmic fall from that Shadow the Hedgehog game.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“If I told you I’d have to kill you.”

“…K. Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“Burrito with extra cheese.”

“…Ok. Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“I’m not crazy, just misunderstood. There’s a fine line, people, but the line is pretty fin…”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: