Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:43:57 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4447 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #90 on: 18 May, 2008, 11:37:08 am »

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our twelfth guest!”

David walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is David and my codename is K92, I’m male, and I’m 21. My height is 6’2” and I weigh 179 lbs.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“No, kind sir, I do not.”

“Your hobbies?”

“Besides shape shifting to confuse people, the basics.”

“Favorite song?”

“I don’t have a particular favourite.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“I love Yukiko and that’s all that matters.”

“Any personal tips you can give to others?”

“Tips lower the chance of workers at restaurants spitting in your food.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“Nope, and there is no game called SA3.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Toxic Saga: Chapter 69 – Toxic Waste

At Legna Island, Toxic continued to try and attack Crystal and Amber, who dodged her moves then attacked back, sending her flying each time.

“This is getting dull.” Amber said.

“You still don’t wanna talk about that thing?” Crystal asked.

“I thought you said you know all you needed to?”

“Well we weren’t joined very long so I didn’t have much time.”

“Maybe later if I feel like it.”

As Toxic got up and walked towards them again, something sped past and hit her in the face, something then sped by and tripped Toxic up as it flew past. Super Sonny and Super Shade then appeared on top of a cliff, which everyone noticed after a few moments.

“It’s about time you two showed up.” Amber said.

“I see you haven’t changed much.” Shade replied.

Sonny then said, “We would have been here a lot earlier but had to go find the last two emeralds to go super. Because you two each had an emerald, Ruby and Max had an emerald, I’ve got my emerald from earlier, so that just left two emeralds out there, which we went to go get. Luckily, we arrived on time to contribute.”

“Get lost, mutant hedgehogs!” Toxic shouted.

“I’m not a mutant!” Sonny yelled.

“Besides, what kind of creature does that make you then?” Shade asked Toxic.

“...Damn, ya got me.”

“Well, time to get started!” Sonny said before jumping off the cliff and flew towards Toxic. Sonny punched Toxic then flew after her; Toxic spun and extended her hand, tripping up Sonny. Before hitting the ground, Sonny rolled up into a ball and spin attacked Toxic, making her dizzy for a few seconds. Shade then hit Toxic with a downward kick, she then punched him and he flew back. Shade rolled into a ball and hit a rock pillar then flew towards Toxic again and hit her; Sonny then sped by in the opposite direction and hit her, making Toxic drop to her knees.

“Stupid spin attack, why do I never see that move coming?” Toxic said before struggling to get up.

Crystal then looked and Amber and said, “I think Sonny and Shade have it handled, we should give them space.”

“Yeah.” Amber replied. They then flew off and landed next to the others on the cliff.

“So could you maybe tell me now?” Crystal asked.

“You really wanna know? Fine, just let me get into character.” Amber said before turning around. Amber turned around a second later and frowned at Crystal.

“I’m sick and tired of always being stuck in your shadow, just because you beat that fire demon and I didn’t. No matter how much better I get, you always seem to steal the spotlight somehow. But does anyone ever come up to me and say, “Hey Amber, good job, you’ve made it so far on your own and done many great things without anyone’s help”, but no! There’re all to busy going, “Crystal’s so great, she can do anything!”

“People say that?” Crystal asked.

“And it’s only because you beat one demon!”

“Actually I’ve beaten three…”

“Big deal! I’m the best! I rock! Go me!” Amber then took a deep breath and smiled. “It also helps that I’m not exactly right in the head.”

“I’m noticed…”

Amber looked around to see everyone looking at her. “Personal business here, people.”

Back to the scene, Shade curled up into a ball and sped by, hitting Toxic again then stopped next to Sonny, Sonny then waved to the same three clones of SA2 which appeared on Raizor’s space station (chapter 54) who then started playing What I’m Made Of from Sonic Heroes. After ten seconds Shade took out two chaos crystals and threw one to Sonny, they both then crushed them and glowed bright red. Seconds later Sonny flew off towards Toxic.

Toxic got up and turned around as Sonny flew towards her. As Sonny reached her he began punching her in the face then kicked her back a few feet. Toxic then curled up into a ball and went underground, then came up behind Sonny. Toxic fired a beam which Sonny dodged by back flipping into the air. Toxic then fired several more beams which Sonny avoided before landing behind her at 00:40.

Sonny then kicked her, flew after her and then elbowed her, then flew after her again and kicked her into the air at 00:50. Toxic then extended her hand and tried to grab Sonny who flew up and dodged several energy shots. Sonny then curled into a ball and hit her four times before bouncing off a cliff and hit her four more times, knocking Toxic down to the ground at 01:15.

Shade then appeared in front of her using chaos control at 01:20 and kicked her, sending her flying. Shade then flew after her and punched her several times before kicking her into the air and dragging her down to the ground with a downward kick at 01:31. As Toxic got up then Shade kicked Toxic through a mountain, flew around to the other side then punched Toxic back through the mountain and she hit the ground at 01:40.

Toxic then ran up to Shade and tried to attack him as he kept teleporting using chaos control. At 01:55, Shade then kneed her in the stomach, and then the face then roundhouse kicked her back. Toxic then extended her hand and tried to grab Shade who flew around the area. Shade then spin attacked her four times, flew high in the air then came back and spin attacked her again four times before landing next to Sonny at 02:25.

Crystal and Amber then took out their emeralds and quickly used chaos unison again then sped off past Toxic and began unleashing a series of punches and kicks on Toxic at 02:40. Crystar then kicked Toxic up into the air and began attacking her again. At 03:04, Sonny and Shade each took out one emerald and used chaos unison and became Super Shany. SA2 then threw a Sega orb towards Shany which he punched and broke it, then was covered with a rainbow aura.

Shany then ascended into the air at 03:26 to the same height as Crystar and Toxic then rolled into a ball seconds later and became covered in several energy waves and sped off towards Toxic two seconds later. Crystar quickly descended and Toxic turned around. Shany went straight through Toxic’s stomach then a large wave of energy followed which caused Toxic to explode as the song stopped.

Raizor, Slasha, David and Yukiko were still watching at Raizor’s base. Raizor then said, “Although I hate to admit it, that wasn’t so bad.”

“I agree.” David replied.

SA2 was still in the helicopter and said, “It seems this new hedgehog has come and put an end to this madness, this is SA2 reporting from Legna Island.”

“This is nuts…” Tiara said after a few seconds.

“You’ll get used to it in a while.” Kevin replied.

Shany and Crystar then flew up to the cliff and landed next to the others. Kevin then walked up to Crystar, “Good job, uhh…”

“The name is Crystar; we just used a technique which is kinda like fusion, and joined bodies, becoming much stronger, and much cooler. Yes.”

“I see, and anyone can use this technique?”

“I suppose so. Anyway, high five!” she said before lifting her hand up.

Kevin quickly backed away. “No high five! Remember what happened last time?”

“Hmm?”

“Oh right, you two are joined together. Well anyway, when Crystal and I beat some game on the hardest difficulty, we high fived each other…and she sent me flying.”

“Oh yeah, it wasn’t that far anyway.”

“I flew through a wall, I was badly injured…”

“It still wasn’t that far.”

Rush walked up to Shany and asked, “So what would you name that last attack there?”

“Hmm…I guess I could call it the Super Extreme Grand Annihilation.”

“There’s something weird about that name, but I can’t seem to know what it is…”

“Are we gonna go eat now?” Jessica asked.

“Yeah, let’s get going.” Mads said.

“I’ll be back in a bit, guys.” Tiara said before teleporting out of the area.

An hour later at Mads house, pretty much almost everybody involved in this saga was there, with the exclusion of the villains. Crystal and Amber were standing in a corner and Crystal said, “So you were just angry at me for getting more credit than you do?”

“Partly, it’s mainly from suppressed emotions I’ve held in for many years, and I guess I just took that out on the person I hated most at that time.”

“…Ok.”

“I know you apparently looked in my brain while we were joined together, which I didn’t know could be done, but you probably know that Eddy guy left somewhere in the summer holiday.”

“Yeah.”

“And as some sort of gift, he gave me a blue ribbon.”

“Wait, is this the same one you’re wearing now? You’ve been wearing that for years?”

“No, it’s not the same one, I still have it, but I’m not wearing it now. It’d get dirty if I always wore it. So anyway, when it was time to go back to school, I thought it was time for a change.”

--

SA and SA2 were by a locker in the corridor and SA was talking to SA2. “So he was like, “Who would you is?” and I was like, “The Mario.”

“No way!”

“Way!”

Amber then came walking down the corridor in a new outfit. She had black jeans with a black belt which had a flame pattern on it. She wore a red shirt and a dark blue thin jacket and had a cap which was sideways and had the blue ribbon on. Amber walked up to SA and SA2 and said, “You two, follow please.”

SA and SA2 walked with her on both sides and SA took out a stereo and put on “Work it out on the floor.” As they walked. SA then said, “Let’s get it going!”

Afterwards SA2 said, “Mama packed a sack lunch! Mama gave a juice box!” they then did the moonwalker for a few moments before spinning round, back flipping then pointed at a door as they touched the ground. Everyone in the corridor then looked over at them. As the beat started again, the three of them slid right and pointed at a boy, then slid left and pointed at a girl. Then slid back to the middle and pointed forward.

After walking for a short while, SA3 came out of one door and started singing the verses in the song. Afterwards SA and SA2 started doing the worm for a short while. The four of them then lined up and started hopping from side to side while pointing diagonally left and right.

--

“Hold on a minute.” Crystal said, interrupting Amber. “What has this got to do with anything?”

“Nothing, it was for the lulz, so moving on…”

--

Later that day in the playground, Amber and the pink haired boy I can’t be bothered to name were standing ten feet from each other with a crowd of people in a circle around them.

“That guy isn’t around to protect you anymore, that’s a shame though, he was pretty cool.” He said.

“I don’t need to be protected, because you just fail.”

“And you’re too egotistical.”

“I have the right to be now, which you’ll see in one minute.”

“Pfft, you wish.”

A minute later…

Amber was standing over the pink haired boy and pointed at him. “Consider yourself owned.”

“You fight pretty well, where did you learn that 64 hit kicking combo?”

“…Street fighter.”

“Cool, and why did you change your outfit?”

“These mysterious gusts of wind kept appearing over the summer holiday, I thought it was necessary.”

The boy then got up and began to walk off as he said, “well later, redhead, we should do this again sometime.”

“Looking forward to it.”

--

“And that’s the end. Ironically, we became friends soon after, although I picked on him for a while before that, and he dyed his hair again.”

“I see.” Crystal replied. “Oh yeah, and your TV wasn’t destroyed.”

“…What?”

“I made that up so we’d do the unison thing.”

“…Smart thinking.”

Sonny then ran past yelling, “This is the scene where some stuff is explained and we sprinkle some lulz on it, yay!”

The doorbell then rang and Kevin answered it. SA2 was at the door with 4 pizza’s, Kevin then paid him and took the pizza’s. Kevin then said, “These pizza’s are on me, guys.” Before setting them on a table.

Kyle then walked up to him and asked, “How did you afford these pizza’s exactly?”

“I’m a valued worker at that place so these are half price.”

“Interesting stuff...”

“No, my friend, its good stuff.” 

Felicia was sitting on the couch eating a slice of pizza, Sonny then sat down next to her. “Hey Felicia, I’m in the mood for a jog.”

“Go away, I’m eating.”

“Aww, come on!”

“Still eating, besides I’ve got nowhere to go, so you can wait.”

“You mean you have nowhere to stay?”

“Yeah, what about it?”

“Excuse me one sec.” Sonny said before getting up.

Jenny was across the room talking with Shade. “That was awesome what you guys did, with the unison thing and the spin ball thing, which was amazing!”

“It’s just part of the job.”

Sonny walked up to them and said, “Hey, you two. Jenny, you see that cat over by the couch? She might need a place to stay.”

“Yeah, I got it.” She said before walking off.

Sonny then said, “That thing earlier with carrying her around before making it to that base felt like that game, Yoshi’s Island.”

“Did you really have to say it?” Shade asked.

“Yeah, and the level select theme was awesome.”

“I agree. It isn’t that great on the second game though, and you can’t forget the drumbeat before the level starts.”

“That you can’t.”

Jenny walked over and sat down next to Felicia then said, “Hi. I heard you need somewhere to stay.”

“Not exactly need, but having somewhere would be nice.”

“Well I’ve always wanted a cat, but a talking cat is even better! Do you wanna live with me?”

“Sure, I’d be happy to.”

“Yay! This is the most day ever!”

“That makes no sense...”

Mark then quickly pointed at the TV. “Look, music video!”

On the screen was Blaze the Cat digging up holes in a garden by a house. Blaze then heard someone say, “DIIIIIIG!” and looked up. She then saw Amy and Cream with Cheese who was wearing sunglasses all walk towards her. Amy then shook her head and said, “Gardening girl, I told ya...”

Blaze then said, “Hey, I got a new dance for ya’ll, I call it the gardening girl.”

Cheese then pointed at her and said, “DIIIIIIG!

“You gotta grab a shovel and dig three times from left to right.” They then did the dance as Blaze started singing, “Gardening girl keeping it low! Watch me plant it, watch it grow! Watch me grab a shovel, then start digging up that hole! Can ya dig it TOOOOO!

“Dig that, gardening girl!”

“Can ya dig it TOOOOO!

“Dig that, gardening girl!”

Knuckles opened up his window shortly after and yelled, “SHUT UP!

Blaze, Amy and Cream then stopped shovelling.

Mark then sighed as he shook his head. Crystal then said, “Am I the only one who finds a pyrokinetic cat digging in a garden weird?” Mads then jumped onto the couch and turned the channel over, “Chaomon is about to start again.”

On the screen, the hero chao and dark chao who were in the net suddenly punched through it. Jet then said, “Cheap ass net, let’s kick their asses instead!” Jet, Wave and Storm each threw a chao ball and when they hit the ground, a running chao, flying chao and a power chao came out.

The hero chao and dark chao ran towards the other three chao. The hero chao then kicked the running chao in the crotch. The power chao slapped the dark chao, the dark chao then poked the power chao, knocking it over. As the flying chao flew towards the dark chao, the hero chao pulled its wings then the two chao started punching it.

Light then hopped onto the couch and started jumping up and down as he watched. Mads then said, “If more fights were like this I’d watch it more...”

Shade and Rush were watching Light. Shade then asked, “So what’s with the chao anyway?”

“Didn’t you know, Dr. Kurosama made him, with the ability to copy moves.”

“Interesting...”

“And apparently chao can be made by placing the SA2 game CD in a biotechnology container.”

“...Makes sense.”

Rush sighed. “I just made that up, apparently nobody cares if it makes since or not anymore...”

“…Makes sense.”

Blade then walked over to Shade as Amber was chasing Kyle with her whip in the background. Shade then high fived Blade, “Hey Blade, what’s up?”

“Shade, are you ok?” Rush asked.

“Yeah, I’m just chilling with Blade here.”

“…Are you high?”

Shade sighed and walked off as he said, “Geez, just because I’m not moody and depressed 24/7 doesn’t mean I’m not thinking straight, you make me sick.”

Blade then quickly left and ran into Steel. They both stared at each other for a few moments before Steel finally said, “Hi, my name is Steel, as I like to be called; I come from the planet Cerenia.”

“Nice to meet you, I’m Blade the Weasel.”

“Nice sword you got there, is that silver?”

“Yes, it was a gift from someone called SA. Where did you get your golden sword?”

“It was given to me by my father, people normally where armor and such on my planet, but I’d prefer a casual look.”

“I see.”

As Amber and Kyle ran towards Tiara, she then said, “You know, you two seem to act quite similar.” Which caused them both to stop.

“I guess that’s just how we get on.” Amber said with a shrug.

“Yep, we’re like the same person as a different gender.” Kyle said.

“…That’s weird.” Tiara replied.

Crystal then quickly ran up to Tiara and asked, “Hey, you know all kinds of magic spells, right?”

“Yeah, with my magic book back on my planet, I can pretty much cast any spell.”

“I see, well I might need you to do me a big favour.” Crystal then whispered something in her ear. Tiara then said, “Yeah, I could do it, it’ll take a long while though. I’ll go as soon as this is over.” Tiara said before walking off.

“What did you ask?” Amber said.

“Just something special for a certain someone.”

“I also have a special announcement for others. Attention everyone!” After everyone looked at Amber, she then said, “Crystal continued to wet the bed until she was 11!”

“Hey! That’s not true!...sort of…”

“And her underwear is p-” Crystal quickly tackled Amber and they rolled around punching each other.

Adam then walked up to them both as they stopped. “Hey, mind if I stay at your place, Crystal?”

“You can’t, I’m meant to be on vacation right now.”

“I guess you could stay with me until they get back.” Amber said.

“Is that alright?” Adam asked.

“Sure.” Amber said as she got up. “The name is Amber by the way.”

“I gotta say, I’m loving that red hair.”

“Why thank you.”

“Get a room.” Crystal said before getting up. “And we never finished that fight, unless you’re too scared to continue.”

“I’m never scared to beat you. Let’s get going then.” Crystal and Amber ran out of the house while waving goodbye. Since the chapter was pretty long already, the writer skipped several things and around 6:30 everyone left Mads house besides Sonny, Shade, Mads and Rush. Sonny jumped into Rush’s ship outside, as did Rush and Mads. Sonny then said, “C’mon Shade, considering you haven’t got anything planned, you should come to. After we drop Mads off we’ll just fly to random places for a week or so before returning.”

Shade shrugged then jumped in the ship as he said, “Sounds good.” The ship then took off into the sky moments later as the Sonic 3 & Knuckles ending theme played.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRCS5DA6PVc&feature=related
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our thirteenth guest!”

Yukiko walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“We’ll have to speed along now, introduction please.” SA3 said.

“My name is Yukiko Ocen because if you put an ‘a’ after the ‘c’ it spells something else. I’m female, and I’m 19. My height is 6’0” and I weigh 168 lbs.”

“Cup size?”

“D.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“Nope.”

“Your hobbies?”

“Exploring, eating…stuff.”

“Favorite song?”

“I like a lot equally.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“I love myself and that’s all that matters…oh yeah, and David.”

“Any personal tips you can give to others?”

“Surf’s up!”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“The dog ears and tail are a result of the jar of paradox, I just like keeping them.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: