Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 07:30:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4715 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #90 on: 31 May, 2008, 07:21:26 pm »

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our sixteenth guest!”

Jessica Andersen walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Jessica Andersen, I’m female, and I’m 21. My height is 6’0” (for story purposes) and I weigh 140 lbs.”

“Cup size?”

“Next question.”

“B-”

“Next question!”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“It’s been one chapter; nobody comes up with one that fast.”

“Your hobbies?”

“Fighting monsters, music, stuff.”

“Favorite song?”

“Sonic Boom.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“As I said before, it’s been one chapter.”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“Monsters are our friends, unless they really wanna kill you, that is.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“PK fire.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O_CmBn9sUo&feature=related

Sonic Universe Saga: Chapter 71 – The Five Exterminators

Raizor, Slasha, David and Yukiko exited a portal and ended up in a large room within a flying fortress and controls to the left. Someone was sitting by the controls who then turned around to reveal himself as Eggman. The scene then paused and the words, “Eggman (Dr. Ivo Robotnic).” came up on a greyish bar below him.

“Now that everyone is here, we can start on the plan.” Raizor said.

“So what is the plan?” David asked.

“Yes, we might as well explain the planning for this. Do you wish to explain, Eggman?”

“Of course.”

--

A few hours earlier in the same ship, a portal opened and Raizor stepped out of it. “Greetings, you must be Dr. Eggman.”

Eggman turned around. “And what do I owe of this visit?”

“My name is Raizor Blaid; I’ve spent about a week or so just trying to locate this particular area to offer you a proposition.”

“I’m listening.”

“I know about your constant defeats at the hands of Sonic and his friends, I too have some individuals I need to take care of. If we work together we can get rid of them both, we’ll just need to gather the emeralds and build five robots which will gather the emeralds in a short amount of time. I have a device which will open up portals throughout this world and allow the robots to collect them quickly.”

Eggman thought for a second. “I like the way you think, Raizor.”

“I thought you would.” Raizor then offered a handshake. “Do we have a deal?”

Eggman nodded and shook his hand. “We shall begin the preparations immediately.”

An hour later several Eggman robots were slowly working on a big robotic crab as the E.G.G.M.A.N theme played in the background. Cue epic cut scenes of Eggman robots working on building a large robotic crab, scorpion, snake, bear, eagle and mole while Eggman pulls levers and presses switches and a few robots breakdance in the background and one plays a guitar.

Shortly after, Sonic, Tails and Knuckles were at a beach area fighting a giant black robot. Sonic spin attacked it and then was whacked aside. The robot then started chasing Tails and trying to stomp on him. Knuckles then landed next to Sonic and said, “Wanna give this guy the Sonic Boom?”

Sonic got up and smiled then said, “I got the Sonic if you got the Boom.”

Sonic Boom from Sonic CD then started playing as Sonic charged up his light speed attack and Knuckles charged his maximum heat Knuckles attack (both from Sonic Adventure) then Knuckles punched Sonic towards the robot. Sonic then went through the robot and it exploded.

A hologram then appeared showing Eggman. Tails then yelled, “Its Eggman!”

“It’s always Eggman.” Knuckles replied.

“Yeah, I know, I just wanted to make sure we all knew.”

“Hello again, Sonic.” Eggman said. “I now have a new plan, in a few short minutes I will activate a device which shall open up portals throughout this world, allowing others to get through to other areas within moments. I’ve sent five machines out to collect the seven chaos emeralds. Let’s see if you can get them I do.” The hologram then vanished.

Sonic then said, “Looks like we got our work cut out for us yet again.”

Knuckles then turned around and began to walk off. Sonic then asked, “Hey Knuckles, aren’t you gonna come help us out?”

“Sorry Sonic but I can’t be your second sidekick on this adventure, I’ve gotta get back to the floating island.”

“Then I’ll see you round, buddy.”

Tails then said, “Sonic, I have no idea what Eggman is planning, but I think I can find the emeralds a bit faster if I take the tornado back at my workshop in the Mystic Ruins.”

“Alright, we’ll try to meet up somewhere later.” Sonic and Tails then ran off in different directions.

At the main area of G.U.N headquarters the place suddenly shook violently for a few moments, crashing some computers and knocking everyone who was standing up to the ground. The Commander stood up after the shaking stopped. “Operator, what just happened?”

“Someone just set off a bomb. I’m getting a signal.”

“What?”

“Turning on the main screen.”

Everyone looked at the main screen to see Eggman on the screen, The Commander then said, “It’s you!”

“HAHAHAHA! How are you today, gentlemen? I’m sorry to inform you but all your base will soon belong to us. You are on the path towards destruction.”

“What did you say?”

“You all have no chance to survive once my plan is complete, make use of the limited time you have.” The screen then turned off.

The Commander then turned around and said, “We must take off every zig.”

“Do you know you you’re doing, Commander?” the operator asked.

“Yes, that’s an order, and connect Rouge about the situation.”

“As you wish, sir.”

Elsewhere, Knuckles made it back to the floating island to see the Master Emerald was gone. “What? Who could have done this?” Knuckles then noticed a note by the altar, picked it up and read it. “Hello Knuckles, me and a friend decided to stop by and take the Master Emerald, for the lulz, as he puts it in his words. Yours sincerely, Eggman.

Knuckles threw the note to the ground. “Looks like I’m off treasure hunting again…”

--

Back at the present time in Eggman’s ship. Eggman then said, “And that’s the main aspects of that flashback.”

“Wait didn’t you say you made five big robots?” Yukiko asked. “Why are there six then?”

“The Snake robot was defective, even though it didn’t serve a purpose; it still did have one use…”

“So what’s the plan then?” Slasha asked.

“Right now only Raizor and I know, we’ll explain in due time, but right now we have to get to our destination.” Eggman then turned around and pressed a button which caused the ship to move faster through the sky.

Back at the HQ of the other universe, Ruby, Max, Adam, Zoom, Jessica, Kyle, Alex, Felicia and Blade met up in the main room while Adam stood a bit ahead of the rest.

“So what’s the meaning of this?” Zoom asked.

“We’ll all been called here for an important notice.” Adam replied.

Kat then walked into the room and up to Adam. “That’s right, I called Adam since the others were away doing something. You’re all here because there seems to be something weird going on recently. There’s a creature which seems to be attacking two areas at the same time.”

“So we split into two groups and go kick ass?” Max asked.

“Pretty much.”

“Sweet! Who’s on my team then?”

“I’ll go with Max.” Kyle said.

“Same here.” Jessica replied. “And so are you, Zoom.”

“Fine, whatever.”

Adam then looked at Ruby and said, “I guess me, Alex, Felicia and Blade will go together.”

They all then ran out of the room as Kat said, “Good luck, you guys.”

Back in the Sonic Universe, in the middle of a forest, Throw it all away from Sonic Adventure 2 started playing as Eggman robots were walking up and down paths in the forest. After twenty seconds Shadow spin dashed straight threw several robots then continued running down the path. After thirteen seconds he jumped across a few rocks over a river and landed on another path at 00:47 then continued running again for a long period of time.

At 01:14 he jumped up and then jumped across the tree branches with robots chasing him and firing. He avoided the shots while firing a few chaos spears which destroyed the robots. He then reached a rocky cliff at 01:41 and stopped to look around. At 02:08 he saw part of the robotic crab moving through a bigger part of a forest down the cliff. Shadow then jumped and ran down the cliff at 02:15, avoiding the sharp rocks and reaching the bottom at 02:28.

He continued running down the path, chasing the crab. The crab soon came to a wide grassy area at 03:22 then stopped, turned around and prepared to attack as Shadow arrived. Shade arrived shortly after; the two hedgehogs then looked at each other moments before the crab fired its two claws at them which they both jumped out the way from.

Shadow then jumped over the claw and kicked it back at the crab, Shade then hit the crab with a flying kick seconds later. As the second claw hit the crab, Shade threw a chaos spear which knocked the crab into the air. Shadow quickly took off his power bracelets, sped towards the crab covered in several energy waves and spin attacked it, sending it flying back. After the crab got up it quickly ran off. Shadow then put back on his power bracelets.

Shade then walked up to him and Shadow the looked at Shade. “…”

“…”

“…”

“…”

Shadow then got into a fighting stance. “Enough talk, let’s do this.”

“Anytime you’re ready.”

They then heard a familiar voice say, “Calm down, boys, you’ll have plenty of time to continue this later.” Shadow then looked up at one tree to see Rouge sitting on a tree branch. The scene then paused and the words, “Rouge the Bat.” came up on a greyish bar below her.

Rouge hopped off the branch and walked up to Shadow and Shade. “I’ve recently been informed that Eggman is up to something again.”

“Well I was just making my way there.” Shadow said. He then walked off in the same direction as the crab. “Follow if you think you can keep up.”

Rouge looked at Shade and said. “I think he’s talking to you, you must be from a different place, right?”

“Yeah.” Shade replied.

Rouge flew off after Shadow and Shade quickly followed her. In the Mystic Ruins area, Rush was walking up some rocky stairs and looked around on his way up. “So this place does really exist…”

Rush walked up to Tails’ workshop at the top to see him working on the tornado. “Hey, you’re Tails, right?”

Tails looked up at Rush. “Yeah, I don’t recall seeing you around these parts.”

“I’ve not from here; I come from a different universe entirely.”

“That sounds fascinating.” Tails said before jumping in the tornado. “But I’ve gotta track down the seven chaos emerald before Eggman does, so I’m gonna have to get back to you on this.”

“I can help out; I’m got a few weapons of my own.”

“Alright, hop in.”

Rush jumped onto the wing of the tornado and then Tails drove the tornado down the runway and flew off into the sky. In the middle of a forest, Amy had finished explaining what happened to Sonny. “So you got kidnapped by some robot bear, Sonic chased the bear up some mountain, then the place started shaking violently and you and the bear fell down this side while Sonic fell on the other side. The bear then got crushed by a bunch of rocks and Eggman robots started chasing you.”

“That’s pretty much it.” Amy replied.

“So where’s Sonic now? While I’m here I wanna get his autograph.”

“We’ll have to travel round to find him, and why do you look like Sonic?”

“Because every world needs a Sonic substitute. Now let’s get going.” Sonny said as he began to walk off.

“Wait, aren’t you gonna carry me?”

“Well, you look kinda heavy…”

Amy quickly took out her hammer. “What was that?”

“You look as light as a feather.” Sonny said before picking up Amy and ran off through the forest.

In a grassy area, Amber was walking through firing small beams of fire at robots which caused them to explode. A small airship then flew into the area and prepared to fire at Amber, something then quickly moved through the grass, jumped up and went through the ship covered in fire. The figure landed five feet away from Amber and the fire evaporated. The scene then paused and the words, “Blaze the Cat.” came up on a greyish bar below her.

“Are you okay?” Blaze asked.

Amber stood in shock for a few seconds before saying, “I think I just wet myself…”

“Too much information…”

At a rocky area, Mads was firing charged shots at a big robotic brown mole that deflected the shots with its claws. It then dug underground and tried to attack Mads from behind. Knuckles appeared and punched the mole, sending it flying off the edge and to an area below. Mads then looked at Knuckles and said, “I guess dreams do come true…”

“I think that robot had shards of the Master Emerald…” Knuckles muttered to himself.

“The Master Emerald? It shattered again?”

“How do you know about that?”

“The Sonic Adventure series.”

“Huh?”

“Never mind. So going off to find the pieces again, huh?”

“Yeah, so I need to get going.”

“Please let me come with you, you never know when you might need help, plus I can fly with my jetpack.”

“Just try not to get in the way.” Knuckles said before jumping off the cliff.

“Anything you say.” Mads said before following him.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: