Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 07:56:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4725 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #90 on: 07 June, 2008, 07:59:28 pm »

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our nineteenth guest!”

Jessica Tricity walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Jessica Tricity, I’m female, and I’m 17. My height is 5’7” and I weigh 116.2 lbs.”

“Cup size?”

“B…and that was unexpected.”

“I’m an unexpected kind of person. Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“It’s shocking that I don’t.”

“Your hobbies?”

“You’ve heard the same answers a dozen times.”

“I’m sure I have. Favorite song?”

“Death Egg act 1 theme from Sonic and Knuckles.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“Nope, no-one…no-one at all. Yup. No-one.”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“It’s also shocking that I don’t.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“Having a humanoid porcupine living at your house is a pain in the a-”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYj4pVCc4hk&feature=related

Sonic Universe Saga: Chapter 73 - An Ancient Pyramid

In a forest, Sonny was running in a straight line when Sonic ran past him in the opposite direction. They both stopped, Sonny and Amy then looked at Sonic while he did the same.

Amy jumped up and hugged Sonic. “I knew you’d come to look for me.”

“Well I’m just glad you’re ok.” Sonic then looked at Sonny who walked up to him. “And who are you?”

“Sonny the Hedgehog, the resemblance is uncanny, no? I’m from a different world entirely.” Sonny took off his shoe and took out a pen. “I need your autograph, address it to Sonny the Hedgehog, please.”

“Maybe later, I have to go after that bear; he has one of the chaos emeralds.”

“Where is the bear?” Amy asked as she looked around.

“In the same direction I was running in, let’s go.” Sonic said before running off. Sonny quickly followed him then Amy noticed them running off moments later. She ran in the same direction as she said, “Hey, wait for me!”

In a large base, Team Chaotix broke down a door when suddenly several robots down the corridor turned towards them and started firing. Team Chaotix dodged the bullets; Vector then punched one robot, knocking it into a few others. Charmy flew forward with his stinger out and went threw several robots, Espio jumped up and threw three shuriken which hit three robots then landed on one robot and threw it at another one.

Down the corridor there were three rooms, Espio went into the left one, Charmy entered the right one and Vector went into the middle room. In the left room, an Eggman robot holding a gun turned towards Espio. Espio ran towards the robot and threw a shuriken, slicing off its arm. He then picked up the arm and whacked the robot with it as he ran past. After entering the next room three robots started firing at him.

Espio jumped around for a short while before throwing a shuriken at a light switch, making the area pitch black. The three robots then blew up moments later. In the right room, Charmy flew across the room with several robots firing at him. Charmy landed down and kicked a chair at one robot which knocked it into another one, then jumped up and kicked the other in the head then flew out the room.

Vector entered the middle room, picked up a table and quickly threw it at a few robots as he entered. He then jumped up and landed next to two robots then hit them with his tail before punching down a door and began running down a large area while Espio and Charmy joined him.

As some robots ahead started firing at them, Crystal appeared on a path higher up and fired a beam which destroyed the robots, Team Chaotix then ran through another door then Crystal jumped down and followed them.

In a forest area, Blue on the Run from Sonic and the Secret Rings started playing in the background. Sonic then jumped out from some bushes seven seconds later and ran through the forest with Sonny close behind. Ten seconds later they avoided obstacles such as tree branches and tree logs while spin attacking several robots as they ran along. At 00:40, Sonic and Sonny ran along a bridge over a waterfall then back into another forest again.

At 00:56, they reached an area which went down in the circle and ran down the path. At 01:07, the robotic bear was a bit ahead cutting down trees as it ran past which Sonic and Sonny jumped over. At 01:24, Sonic and Sonny moved about avoiding random trees throughout the forest, at 01:40, they ran across a bridge filled with robots which they spin attacked and spin dashed through before making it to the other side at 02:02.

They entered through another forest jumping over fallen trees again then went down a hill and hit a ramp at 02:24, they then soared into the sky in slow motion before hitting the ground at 02:35, Sonic then rolled into a ball, went round a loop and through several robots before going into a cave at 02:46 as Sonny followed. They went through the cave spin attacking enemies before exiting at 02:58 as the song stopped.

Sonic and Sonny then stopped and Amy caught up with them moments later. “No fair, I can’t run as fast as you guys.”

“Sorry about that, must have gotta carried away, and how did you catch up so quickly then?” Sonic asked.

“Stalker with a crush.” Sonny said quietly. Amy then hit him with her hammer. “Ow!...It’s true though…” Amy then hit him again.

In Eggman’s ship, Eggman was at the controls, Raizor was playing a DS while leaning against the wall, and David and Yukiko were playing blackjack with two Eggman robots round a table. Slasha then entered the room and said, “Good news everybody! After laying off some of the junk food and getting a little more exercise, I’ve lost weight! I’m now 134 lbs! Yays!”

Everyone else continued with what they were doing. Slasha then sighed. “You guys suck.”

Yukiko then looked at her. “You barely look any different, and what compelled you to lose weight?”

“Well, maybe this did…”

---

In Raizor’s base, the four robots were watching a show on Raizor’s big screen. Slasha walked in and yawned, the blue robot then said, “We got more potato chips recently.”

“Great!” Slasha replied before opening a random cupboard and taking the potato chips then went to a dark room. “Now to continue where I left off in chapter 46.” Slasha took some potato chips out of the bag and said, “I’ll take a potato chip…AND EAT IT!” she said repeatedly as she ate them.

Camy then hovered down and Raizor’s face appeared on Camy’s screen. He then said, “I see you’re enjoying those chips, but you’re not doing your teeth any favors.”

Slasha slammed her fist on the table and yelled, “Damn it, you got me!”

---

“I feel like eating potato chips now...and you need to lose some weight as well, Yukiko.”

“Not really, it’s more muscle than fat. Wanna see?”

“Sure, why not?”

Yukiko got up then walked into another room with Slasha then shut the door. Raizor looked up then looked at David. “What was that about?”

“Don’t know, don’t care.”

Eggman turned around from the controls and said, “We seem to have arrived at our destination, Zulu seems to be approaching the area as we speak.”

“Excellent.” Raizor replied. “Let’s put the plan into action then.”

Shadow, Rouge and Shade were on a large patch of sand in the desert, while Shade was sitting down. “So this is the area Eggman is meant to be at?” Shadow asked.

“Yes, he should be arriving at a pyramid far from here.” Rouge then looked at Shade. “Are you coming to?”

Shade shrugged. “I haven’t got much else to do. You go and I’ll catch up.” Shadow and Rouge then ran off ahead as Let the Speed Mend It from Sonic and the Secret Rings started playing in the background. They then started jumping over sand pits 00:14 before coming towards small scorpion robots at 00:25. Shadow dodged their attacks as he ran past while Rouge spiral kicked a few then kicked the others out the way. At 00:36, Shadow and Rouge slid into a hole and landed ten seconds later on another path covered in sand. 

They ran along then started jumping from platform to platform on the way up at 00:58 before making it to another path at 01:09. They then hit a spring and flew up then hit another spring, went through two loops then off a ramp and through a few robots then ran down the path at 01:30 before coming to a platform going down at 01:52. They got off at 02:04 and ran along whacking robots out the way and running up the path before reaching a platform going up at 02:15.

They destroyed several enemies which dropped onto the platform as it went up then they got off at 02:36 and ran up the path knocking out more enemies then came to two walls which they wall jumped up to a path with a spring then hit the spring which sent them to the surface at 03:10. They then ran along avoiding holes in the sand and came towards a pyramid as the song stopped.

Jessica, Light and Cheese were near the area, approaching the pyramid as Cheese pointed to it. “In there?” Jessica asked. Cheese then nodded. Jessica shrugged and ran on ahead.

In a volcano, Knuckles and Mads were running down a path with golems coming at them which glowed red. Knuckles punched down several of them while Mads fired at the ones which tried to attack from behind as they ran down a path which curled round then led to a large room. On the path in front where pools of lava which they ran past, following the robotic mole climb up into another hole.

Knuckles climbed into the hole while Mads flew up then they ran down the path which had large skulls to the side, spraying fire occasionally while there were golems knocked out to the side. The robotic mole up ahead dug a hole deep into the ground and dived in. Knuckles and Mads approached to and looked deep into the hole. Knuckles dived in, Mads quickly shrugged then jumped down into the hole.

In the other universe, Max, Zoom, Jessica and Kyle were running through the streets and ran past SA2 reading a newspaper and a little girl sitting on a bench. She had purple hair going down to her shoulders and blue eyes, wore an orange cardigan and a red skirt. She looked at them as they ran by then continued staring forwards.

Back in the Sonic Universe, deep in the lab, Blaze and Amber entered a large room and walked to the middle where there was a container with the Jeweled Scepter inside which only displayed its shadow with a question mark on it.

Amber nodded and said, “Ahh, since we never saw what it actually looked like in Sonic Rush Adventure, I guess it would be better with no description at all.”

Blaze punched through the glass and pulled out the Jeweled Scepter, an alarm then went off and a dozen robots appeared at the door. Amber turned around and fired a blast of fire which knocked them into a wall, the two of them then ran out the room and down a corridor.

In a pyramid, Live at the Sandopolis by Project Chaos started playing in the background as sand rained down. After four seconds Jessica entered the pyramid and jumped across several platforms before reaching a large sandy area at 00:18 where a large robotic orange scorpion rose from the sand and fired a beam from its tail six seconds later, which Jessica jumped from platform to platform avoiding until it ran down off at 00:38. Jessica ran along a stone path high above and came towards a few scorpion robots. She then took out her double bladed sword and sliced them in half as she ran past.

She then jumped down to a platform at 00:45 and kicked the robot there, then jumped to another platform and kicked that robot, then jumped to a stone path containing robots with guns. As they fired she reflected the blast back with her sword while moving along then dropped into a hole at 01:07. Jessica landed in a large room which was really bright; she walked across the room then left through a door to another sandy area at 01:25.

Jessica then went down a sandy slide and jumped onto another slide going diagonally left at 01:36, ten seconds later she landed on a path then jumped across three platforms and slowly went down a sandy waterfall at 01:53 and landed on another platform at 02:05. She then jumped across the platforms, slashing at enemies as she moved across.

Then run down a path containing several dozens of robot scorpions which she ran through slashing at them until 03:00 and ran ahead as the song stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD3CJmEtbiA&feature=related
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our 20th guest!”

Kyle walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Kyle Forst, I’m male, and I’m 17. My height is 5’10” and I weigh 135 lbs.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“Nope, a phrase to do with ice would probably be too corny to use.”

“I’ll just skip the hobbies question.”

“That you should.”

“Favorite song?”

“Ice Cap Zone act 1, as if that wasn’t clear.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“Are you coming on to me?”

“No. Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“When you get stressed you gotta slow it down, chill.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“Nah, just chilling, as usual.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: