Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 09:27:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4477 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #105 on: 12 July, 2008, 07:59:04 pm »

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our 32nd guest!”

Dr. Kurosama walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Kaito Kurosama, I’m male and I’m 47. My height is 6’4” and I weigh 182 lbs.”

“You’re really 47?”

“Yes.”

“Wow. Anyway, have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“No, I haven’t.”

“Favorite song?”

“Probably the customization theme from Sonic Battle.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“I rarely get any screen time at all.”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“I’ve lived a very fulfilling life…”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skill Saga: Chapter 81 – The Demon Princess

A month later, on the 6th of August at 11am, Shade was in a dark unknown area thinking to himself. “I am this world’s ultimate lifeform, capable of taking down most enemies who dare to challenge me, and created to save the world and enforce the forces of good. Yet that’s all I know, and I yearn to learn more, and I hope that day when I do comes soon...

Shade suddenly opened his eyes and woke up on Mads floor, he looked to his right to see Sonny standing beside him and calling Shade. “Shade, come on, we got trouble.” Sonny said before leaving the room. Shade slowly got up and looked out the window, then walked out the room.

Crystal and Amber were already waiting downtown in their suits when Sonny, Shade and Mads turned up in their suits minutes later. They then started walking down the streets with some people staring in shock as they continued walking. “So who’s the bad guy?” Amber asked.

“We have no idea.” Mads replied. “Hopefully we’ll finish this quick.”

Shade’s mobile rang which played a monotone ringtone of Live and Learn. Shade stopped and answered the phone while the others walked on. “Hello?”

“Hey Shade.” Jawo’ said from the other end as firing and explosion were heard in the background. “I think you should get to your creator’s new lab as soon as possible.”

“Why? What’s going on over there?”

“The place is under attack from some devilish creatures, your help would be greatly appreciated.”

“Alright, I’ll be there after I take care of something.”

“Try to hurry.” Jawo’ said before hanging up.

In the middle of the city, a large green squid was blocking the entrance to a large building and some policemen were firing at the squid. The squid picked up one car and threw it at the policemen, as it approached them it was hit by a blast of energy, knocking it right. The squid looked left on top of a lorry to see Sonny, Shade, Crystal, Amber and Mads.

Crystal sighed. “Seems it’s a green alien squid, with tentacles…typical.” She then turned to the screen. “Well your fanservice tricks won’t work on me!”

SA2 who was sitting in a black and blue room watching this on television nodded slowly as he said, “We’ll see about that…”

Sonny, Shade, Crystal, Amber and Mads jumped off the lorry and ran in different directions around the squid as “Fight for My Own Way” from Sonic Adventure started playing. Sonny tried to slide attack the squid as it jumped up and pulled off a lamppost using one of its tentacles and threw it at Sonny, knocking him back with the lamppost. Shade threw a chaos spear which the squid blocked before landing back on the ground. Mads threw a bomb from behind which hit the squid and made it turn to face him.

The squid then tried to grab Mads with its tentacles while he ran off, Amber then hit the squid with a flying fiery kick and knocked it near a car. The squid picked up the car and threw it towards Amber; Crystal then flew by and stopped the car then placed it on the ground. Shade tried to attack the squid with a downward flying kick from behind and as he approached the squid, it turned around and grabbed his foot then threw Shade threw a window.

The squid then turned its attention to Amber and tried to grab her multiple times with its tentacles while she repeatedly burned them using one hand. Sonny then spin attacked it from the side and sent it flying back. The squid then grabbed a few of the police officers near the area and held them close to itself.

“So what now?” Crystal asked.

“We gotta think of a plan.” Amber replied.

Shade suddenly jumped through a building window nearby and landed near them, then picked up a car and in a fury of rage, tossed it at the squid, sending the squid flying into a building and dropping the policemen. The others looked at Shade strangely as he waited for the squid. After a few moments the squid jumped out of the hole it created in a building and landed near them again, then grabbed two lampposts to use.

Mads quickly cleared his throat then pointed right and shouted, “Look! An unbelievably cute, busty schoolgirl with a short skirt!” The squid quickly looked right and as it did so, Amber rushed towards the squid and started repeatedly punching and kicking it as she yelled, “Punch!” and “Kick!” The squid eventually fell to the ground; Amber then walked up to the squid and yelled, “YES!” in its face.

SA2 wearing a police uniform walked up to them and said, “Thank you once again in protecting the city from mutated threats such as these.”

“No problem.” Crystal replied.

The squid suddenly got up and quickly hit Mads in the crotch with one of its tentacles, making him drop to the ground then the squid quickly ran off. Amber walked up to Mads and said, “You really should start wearing a cup.”

“I’ll keep that in mind…”

Sonny looked at Shade and said, “You should be more careful, you know, you could have killed those guys.”

Shade shrugged. “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

“Well that argument is pointless seeing as how that squid is out there somewhere.”

“So are you saying this is my fault?”

“Yeah, maybe it is.”

“Well then, I’ll just leave you to your personal beliefs and idiotic nature, I’ve got somewhere to be.” Shade said before walking off.

“Can you feel the angst?” Amber asked.

“I honestly can.” Crystal replied.

“I didn’t do anything wrong.” Sonny said. “Shade’s just being moody.”

Sometime later, Shade was running through a grassy field with very long grass on the way to Mt. Tails where Jawo’ contacted him from. “Annoying blue hedgehog, always thinking he’s right. So what if I threw a car at an enemy, nobody died but apparently that doesn’t cut it with him. The less of him I see, the better…I wonder if Chaos Emerald Z ever got cancelled, people were beginning to complain that it got generic. Anyway, enough thinking.

A small blue beam suddenly came out of some tall grass and missed Shade by an inch. He then stopped and looked around, while he heard rustling around the area. Shade threw a chaos spear ahead, and as it hit the ground the rustling stopped. Rose slowly rose from behind Shade wearing a black dress similar to Shade’s suit but had gold stripes and had a dragon symbol on the torso. She now had black wings and a long black tail. Rose took out a scythe which had a blue point at the bottom, the rest of the stick was red and the blade at the end was blue.

As she prepared to slice Shade’s head off he quickly jumped back then bent back as she tried to give him an uppercut using the scythe then jumped back a few more feet as she stabbed the blade into the ground with her head lowered. “Nice reflexes, Shade.”

“You must be a demon, right?”

She slowly raised her scythe while keeping her head down. “I am the daughter of the demon king, sent here to observe this planet for a while.” She then raised her head. “Ivy, the Demon Princess.”

“Sent here to observe us?”

“Yes, I’ve been here for several months now, just enjoying the scenery. I have now decided what fate humanity has bestowed upon themselves. And no significant hedgehog will stand in my way.”

“Sorry but I don’t care what plan you have, since it won’t succeed while I’m around.”

Ivy smiled. “It’d be in your best interest not to patronize me.” Shade quickly threw a chaos spear as Ivy swiftly dodged it, burning up some of the grass. Ivy twirled the scythe several times then started slashing at Shade while he avoided the hits while a few of the hits caused a few cuts. As she continued to attack she said, “You’re pretty fast, as expected, but you can’t keep this up forever.”

“You won’t need to if your opponent is caught off guard.”

“Huh?”

Shade quickly hopped onto the flat surface of the blade as she swung the scythe again then flipped and hit her with his feet, sending her flying back. She flipped and landed on her feet. Shade then got into a fighting stance and said, “Care to try that again?”

Ivy slowly stood up and grinned. “I think that’s enough for now, after all, you still have somewhere to be getting to, right?” She said before running off.

“This is too weird…” Shade slowly turned around and continued his ascent towards Mt. Tails.

Meanwhile, Crystal and Amber were walking down one street. Amber then asked, “So I can sleep round your house tonight, right?”

“Sure, I guess so; we still gotta get up early tomorrow though.”

“Yeah, of course.”

Back at the mountain area, Shade spotted the base high above then ran up the trail towards it, jumping over small gaps and whacking robots out the way on the way up. One robot threw a bomb which he kicked back and blew it up. One robot then fired a missile from behind which Shade roundhouse kicked back which blew it up. He then jumped across a few more gaps and punched one robot out the way then made it to the entrance where HouseCallDoc was standing with a bruised arm. “Oh, Shade, you arrived.”

“What’s going on here?”

“There are these tall dark demon creatures all around the base, the others are inside rescuing others who work here.”

“And the doctor?”

“I have no idea where he is.”

“Well thanks anyway.” Shade said before running inside. Pieces of the ceiling broke apart and fell down as explosions were heard throughout the base. Shade avoided the pieces from the ceiling while moving along; he dropped into one room which had two 5 foot black and purple demon creatures shooting dark energy blasts at Dizi. Dizi eventually knocked them all out using his eye beams then fly kicked another demon as it entered the room while Shade ran past the room.

Shade wall jumped up to a path a bit ahead then jumped on large pieces of concrete then jumped left to another path and ran along it. Another demon dropped from the ceiling and tried to tackle him while Shade jumped and kicked it in its neck as he ran past.

Shade reached an elevator which looked damaged and didn’t work. He jumped on top of it and proceeded to wall jump towards the top while kicking any demon bats which got close. He soon reached the top and ran along a path which split into three while he went straight ahead towards a steel door. On the other side was a very large neon blue room with pillars around. Jawo’ and Visualpun were on the other side, Jawo’ was hit by a blast of energy and flew back towards the wall, then Visualpun was hit by a shiny large red arm and stopped near Jawo’.

“You okay, Visual?” Jawo’ asked.

“Of course, I really should be asking you that question.”

“I’m fine, it’ll take more than this to take me down, but this thing is pretty tough.”

Shade entered the room and ran up to Jawo’ and Visualpun, then looked ahead to see a large robot hovering slightly off the ground. It had three long curled blades on its head and back of its hands. The head, detachable arms, top half of its legs and its feet were red while the other parts were black. It also had two missile launchers on each shoulder. “So what is that thing?” Shade asked.

“Its name is Skill apparently, and it’s tougher than it looks.” Visualpun replied.

“Thanks for informing me, I’ll take it from here.”

“Well good luck.” Jawo’ said before him and Visualpun left the room.

Shade looked up at the robot and said, “Skill, huh? This robot seems different from the others…”

Blue Falcon from Shadow the Hedgehog started playing as Skill prepared to fire a round of missiles. Shade ran around the robot, avoiding the missiles then tried to spin attack Skill as it moved out the way. Skill then jumped up and tried to stomp on Shade several times and he ran around the area, somersaulting then jumping as the robot touched the ground. Shade soon spun around and threw a chaos spear which Skill blocked then as the robot stopped blocking Shade spin attacked its head and ran past.

Skill regained its balance and fired its right arm at Shade which hit him and knocked him into a wall, Skill then fired more missiles which Shade dodged by running and jumping. Skill then fired three big blasts of energy which bounced off the floor and moved around, one hit Shade while he dodged the second and third. He then tried to fly kick Skill as the robot flew up. Shade quickly wall jumped off a wall nearby and hit Skill with a punch then hammered the robot to the floor.

As Shade landed on the ground, Skill quickly got up and was ready to fight again. “That’ll be all for now.” Shade heard a familiar voice say. Dr. Kurosama slowly descended wearing a metal silver suit and stopped near Skill. He had a dark purple aura around him and his eyes were violet with a ‘V’ in the middle. “Well if it isn’t Shade, one of my greatest creations.”

“What’s going on here? Why are you doing this?”

“Must you need the answers to everything? Consider this a game, and you’re the player. I see you have a few cuts there, this shall be interesting. Let’s see how long your spirit can hold up before the other side starts to take affect.” He said before him and Skill teleported out of the area using chaos control.

“This is one random day…”

Shortly after, Shade met the Lounge members outside the base and told them what happened.

“So what, Dr. Kurosama was behind this?” Dizi asked.

“It looks that way.”

“So what are you going to do?” Jawo’ asked.

“I just don’t know right now.” Shade said before walking off in the other direction, while he waved his hand once from behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our 33rd guest!”

Stickman walked in and sat a few feet away from him, then took off his black cloak showing he was an actual stickman.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Stickman, I’m male and I’m 40. My height is 6’0” and I weigh 150 lbs.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“I haven’t even been seen much yet.”

“Favorite song?”

“The boss theme from Sonic 1.”

“Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“Look back at my catchphrase answer.”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“Take what you can get.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“…I know kung fu.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: