Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 05:43:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4471 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #105 on: 15 August, 2008, 07:06:01 am »

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our 41st guest!”

Ivy walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Ivy uhh…just Ivy, I’m female and I’m many decades old. My height is 4’3” and I weigh 111 lbs.”

“Cup size?”

“Are you kidding me?”

“I guess so.”

“Although, you could ask my adult form…”

“We won’t have time, but I’d like to see that sometime. Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“Nope, some are really hard to come up with.”

“Favorite song?”

“Lost Impact from Shadow the Hedgehog, it’s just so…beautiful…”

“I’m sure it is. Do you by any chance, “like” any characters?”

“On my planet that’s considered a major sign of weakness, but the only thing I like is causing pain and misery for others…as I’ve been assigned to do…”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“If you aren’t fast, you better be able to take as much pain as you can dish out, these words once had meaning to me.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

Ivy sighed. “I hate life…”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just so some people know, the song "Hard Revenge" from Megaman ZX (the full song, not just the first chorus) inspired this particular chapter a lot (if you haven't heard the theme, you really should). You'll probably know why if you know what game that remix originally came from.

Skill Saga: Chapter 86 – Test Your Skills

In AGES land, Mads was still fighting the giant squid who had him pinned down and was slapping him repeatedly with its tentacles. Amber then yelled, “Come on, Mads, blast that fool!”

“It’s slapping is disrupting my aim!” Mads replied.

“Fine, I’ll take care of it.” Amber fired a small beam of fire hit the squid and knocked it off Mads. As the squid regained its balance, Mads hit it with a solarbeam blast. A Sega orb suddenly landed next to Mads with a note attached to it. He picked it up and read the note which said, “Use it wisely, because I’m watching.” Mads shrugged and crushed it in his hand as the squid got up.

Mads’ suit glowed with a rainbow aura, Mads then charged up his arm cannon which shined brightly moments later, then fired a very large white beam which hit the squid and made it shake violently as the blast engulfed the creature, annihilating all remains of the squid. Several civilians around the around cheered and applauded Mads. As this was going on Kevin, Kyle, Jessica and Alex ran past the area. Amber looked over at them and asked, “Where are you guys going?”

“Crystal’s gone nuts and we’re gonna go beat her up.” Kyle replied.

“You didn’t have to put it so bluntly…” Kevin said.

“Count me in.” Amber said as she joined them.

“You’re looking forward to this, aren’t you?”

“Maybe…”

“I’ll catch up with you guys.” Mads said as he continued to bow. The others then ran on ahead.

Meanwhile, Shade entered the steel door and ran into a large blue and grey room. Far ahead was a large golden circular machine with four emeralds on it which Skill was connected to and it had a large navy screen on it. Shade played the tape recorder again and listened. “If you’re playing this side of the tape, I’ll assume you’re there. Ahead of you should be Skill, hooked up to a larger machine and ready to do battle. Skill should be ready to start any moment now, good luck Shade.” Shade stopped the tape and looked at the machine which aimed its cannons at Shade.

The turrets and cannons on the golden machine began firing at Shade as he moved about, jumped up and threw a chaos spear which caused minimal damage. Skill fired one of its arms at Shade who kicked it back and destroyed one cannon. Shade then jumped over the laser beams it fired and kicked its second arm back as Skill fired it. Shade spin attacked one cannon then entered the machine through a hole and started destroying it from the inside. As it began to blow up, the floor started crumbling and began to fall.

Shade fell with the floor and looked ahead to see Skill who glowed brightly as the place rumbled. Shade took out a chaos crystal and crushed it, covering himself in a red fiery aura as Skill approached him. Skill hopped forward and Shade quickly jumped up as Skill punched the platform Shade was standing on in half. Shade kicked Skill in the face, and then Skill grabbed Shade’s foot and threw him towards a wall. Shade touched the wall and jumped towards Skill who flew towards Shade.

Skill began throwing several punches which Shade dodged by moving up and down, then punched Skill and hopped onto a falling platform behind the robot. Skill fired a blast of energy which blew up the platform as Shade moved, and then Skill fired its right arm which hit Shade. Shade climbed onto the arm, jumped ahead and hit Skill in the face with a downward kick, dragging the robot the bottom with him. Skill hit the ground hard, creating a big crater while Shade flipped and landed 15 feet ahead of Skill then looked around.

The area was grey with damaged robot parts and glass containers around the place. There was a fin layer of water along the ground and a wide screen 20 feet to Shade’s right. “I remember here…this is the place I woke up.”

“Very observant, Shade.” Dr. Kurosama replied, using a speaker box. “Sometimes I’m amazed how well you do when you’re fighting for something. You probably don’t know all the details, as is to be expected, so I took the courtesy to show you this…”

---

On the screen showed a humanoid robot the same height as Shade. It had the same black and red design as Skill and had a red blade curled back on its head. It walked up to a door as “How It Started” from Sonic and the Secret Rings played in the background. The robot looked into the room to see several lab assistants, Dr. Kurosama and Ivy by a glass container which Shade was inside. Several light green screens were around the container which displayed status reports.

On one screen was SA2 breaking some grey ninja’s bones at 00:33 then Skill left the area seconds later. At 00:40, Dr. Kurosama was in another room with Skill and ahead was a screen which Stickman was talking to the doctor. After ten seconds the connection cut then Dr. Kurosama looked at Skill and nodded. Skill sped down the corridors towards the exit and arrived outside at 01:05. Skill looked up at the night sky for twelve seconds, and then flew off ahead.

Skill flew across the skies and through the streets then landed on a building at 01:38 and saw Stickman driving a motorcycle down the streets. Meanwhile, Shade woke up and got out of the glass container and left the room as Dr. Kurosama told him about Skill at 01:55. Meanwhile Skill was chasing Stickman through the streets and as he sped up then jumped across three cars and fired a blast which knocked a gun out of Stickman’s hand at 02:22.

Stickman soon pulled out a rocket launcher and blasted the road behind him, knocking a few cars into the air at 02:35. Skill flew around, grabbing the cars and placing them on the ground as the robot moved ahead. Stickman went off road into a forest and stopped at a factory at 03:00, it opened and he quickly entered.

Skill arrived moments later and slowly entered while Shade approached the factory. At 03:15 lights switched on and a large robotic version of Stickman came towards Skill and pounded the ground twelve seconds later. Skill moved around while firing blasts which partly damaged the robot while Skill dodged its attacks. Shade was standing on a pillar at 03:54, crushed a chaos crystal and then jumped towards the large Stickman curled into a ball at 04:04.

Shade spin attacked the robot multiple times until it finally fell at 04:19 then he quickly turned around and threw a chaos spear at a surveillance camera.

---

The screen then switched off and Shade heard Dr. Kurosama’s voice again. “And just so you know, all that didn’t happen on the day you were created, I just felt like displaying those scenes, but those are the basics of what you need to know.”

“So my blood came from that demon girl?”

“Yes, she came to me over two decades ago and volunteered to help speed the process with her blood, I’m not sure why but I couldn’t exactly have turned her down. So technically, you two are related and you’re part demon, though it makes sense if you think about it.”

From behind Shade where the large version of Skill was, a big bright light appeared, dozens of robot parts flew across the room and out of the light walked the version of Skill which was Shade’s height. Dr. Kurosama then said, “Ahh, there he is. You may be the finished project, but Skill plays a vital part in my research. Skill is your prototype, and has a high A.I setting. Skill always hated you, because you were overall better. This hatred affected his systems and I had to eventually shut him down, but luckily he has the chance to face you again where you were made.”

“So Shadow’s prototype was a large dinosaur with a life support system on its back, and mine is a cross between me and Emerl from Sonic Battle?”

“Well we can’t all choose how we’re created. But enough of that, Skill, this is your one attempt to get what you want, exterminate that hedgehog with extreme prejudice!” Skill swung its hand back and got into a fighting stance as Skill said, “I am the ultimate! Ahahahaha!” as Crazy Robo from Sonic Adventure started playing in the background.

After eleven seconds Skill hopped forward and attacked with a flying kick as Shade ducked, then moved as Skill pounded the ground then jumped back as Skill tried to punch him. Shade then attacked with a kick, a slide tackle and an uppercut as Skill dodged the three attacks. Skill soon jumped back and splashed a wave of water at Shade who ran to the right and tackled Skill. They rolled about quickly then Shade threw Skill behind him.

Skill flipped and landed on his feet, then threw several metal containers towards Shade. Shade jumped across three containers, whacked three robotic parts out the way, then jumped across three more containers and attempted to punch Skill as he moved. They then started attacking each other while avoiding the other’s hits again, then separated and Shade spin dashed through Skill’s legs then turned round and came towards him again as Skill jumped out the way.

Skill picked up pieces of the floor from above and chucked them at Shade who ran about, dodging the pieces. Skill soon changed its right arm into a mini-cannon and began firing at Shade who spin dashed around the floor, then soon uncurled and took out an emerald as Skill did the same. They then disappeared and reappeared several times in the air, punching each other every time they used chaos control, then they eventually separated and landed on the ground.

At AGES land, Kevin, Amber, Kyle, Jessica and Alex were outside the house of mirrors (yes, I’m too lazy to explain what any of the places look like). Jessica raised an eyebrow. “Wait, why is a house of mirror’s here? It’s not even a ride, and this isn’t a funfair!”

“Leave your logic at the door, Jessica. From here we settle our problems like a true badass would!” Kyle said.

“By kicking ass first and asking questions later?” Amber asked.

“Exactly.” Amber and Kyle then high fived each other.

“Let’s just go.” Kevin said before walking in. The rest followed afterwards. They walked quietly through several mirror rooms while making faces at each other using the mirrors. In one room, Kevin looked at a mirror to his right and saw Crystal waving at him, he then yelled, “Take cover!” they all jumped behind a few mirrors ahead as Crystal fired a small beam of energy from the middle of the room. “I knew you’d come back, but you really shouldn’t have; now I’ll kill you all! Any questions?”

Kyle raised his hand. “Could you violate me like you did to Kevin?”

“Are you insane?” Kevin asked.

“No, I just got a lot of hormones.”

Amber thought for a second. “Oh yeah, I remember that phase I went through…”

“Screw you guys, I’m attacking.” Jessica said before jumping towards Crystal and throwing several punches which she blocked. Alex jumped out and knocked Crystal back with a gust of wind then as Jessica tried to punch her, Crystal fell over and kicked her back. Kevin fired a wave of energy which she jumped over and kicked him; he then stopped a second before hitting a mirror. Amber appeared in front of Crystal and Kyle appeared behind her. Kyle threw a block of ice and Amber fired several fireballs.

Crystal side stepped the attacks and the block of ice hit Amber, sending her flying back, and the fireballs lit Kyle’s hair on fire, causing him to run around for a short while before putting it out. Kevin then said, “Is it me or is Crystal better than she should be?”

“Maybe it’s because we don’t really wanna hurt her this way.” Kyle replied.

“We don’t?” Jessica asked. Kevin and Kyle looked at her, she then quickly said, “Yeah, of course we don’t.”

Meanwhile, Alex tried to punch Crystal several times as she moved back while dodging. As Kevin came towards her from the right she quickly kneed him in the stomach and flew back as she said, “Come on guys, show me your moves!” As she turned around, Amber punched her hard in the face as she yelled, “Punch!” which knocked her out. As the others gathered around Amber raised her arm and said, “YES!”

Kyle turned to Kevin and said, “So since Crystal never got to violate me, is it okay if I violate her?”

“Once again, are you insane?”

Amber quickly shouted, “Hey! Nobody gets to violate Crystal but me!” Everyone then looked at her weirdly. “No! That’s not what I meant. What I meant to say was, only Crystal can violate m-no, that’s not it either. Actually, forget I said anything.” She then looked at the screen. “That goes for you guys too…or else.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our 42nd guest!”

Poison walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Poison, I’m male and I’m…not allowed to say this part. My height is 4’5” and I weigh 117 lbs.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“I was thinking something like, “The blade is poisonous.”

“…That’s lame.”

“No, you’re lame.”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Favorite song?”

“The final boss theme in Sonic Advance 3”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“Not all snakes are poisonous.”

“I’m sure people already knew that. Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“I gotta pick up Ivy’s laundry soon…”

“Wait, Ivy and Poison…Poison and Ivy. Oooooh, Poison Ivy! Heh, I just got that!”

“Wow, you’re pretty slow…”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: