Ultimate Paradise
19 April, 2024, 04:39:53 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4702 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #120 on: 27 August, 2008, 09:17:14 am »

------------------------------------------------------------------
Increase Views Saga: Chapter 89 –The Fanservice Chapter

The four ninja’s and the other business men were still sitting round the table. SA2 looked round at the three other ninja’s. “So, you guys got any ideas?”

SA cleared his throat. “Action and comedy is good and all, but sometimes even that isn’t enough, so I say we try one of the most used methods of all time: Fanservice.”

SA3 raised his hand to high five SA. “Short skirts and tight shirts, am I right?”

As SA was about to high five SA3, he looked at SA4 who glared at him, then quickly put his hand down. “No, you are wrong, very wrong.”

SA2 put one hand on SA4’s shoulder. “Relax; I’ll make up a subplot just for you, which doesn’t involve fanservice.”

“Well you really don’t have t-”

“No, I insist, now on with the show!”

-----

Two weeks after the Anime Convention chapter, it was a normal, yet weird day as usual. Early in the morning at Amber’s house, Max was setting up a pyramid of cans by a wall; he then moved ten feet out the way next to a window and gave a thumbs up to Amber who was across the room holding a tennis ball. Ryan walked in just a moment before Amber threw the ball; she hit Max and sent him flying out the window.

Ryan shook his head. “You missed the cans by a long shot!”

“Who said I was aiming at the cans?” Amber and Ryan looked at each other and smiled.

Amber then heard her mom yell, “Amber, there’s a letter here for you!” Amber ran out the room and to the front where her mom handed her the letter. “Thanks mom.”

“Just don’t do anything reckless.” She said as she went back into the kitchen.

Amber opened the letter which read, “Hello, you have been invited to my beach house somewhere at the beach in Star Light City, complete with a Spa and food. There might be some tentacle monsters about but that’s not much to worry about...”

“So who’s beach house is this exactly?” Amber shrugged. “Sure, why not?”

Sonny, Shade, Crystal, Rush, Kat, Raizor, Slasha, David, Yukiko, Zulu, Nintendude, Ruby, Max, Jessica Andersen, Zoom, the Lounge members, Jessica, Kyle, Kevin, Alex, Adam, Felicia, Blade, Mark and Jenny were also invited (I’m gonna be too lazy to describe what everyone would wear there, and I’m sure you would too if you wrote over eighty chapters of this and had to describe over twenty characters outfits). Shade contacted Rush about the letter as Sonny played House of the Dead in the background. “Hey Rush, did you also get this letter about a beach house?”

“Yeah, it seems a lot of people did.”

“Light as well?”

Rush looked behind him to see Light staring at a window. “Well...Light hasn’t been very cheerful lately since he found out about Dr. Kurosama...”

“I see...he just needs some fresh air, I guess.”

“Yeah, so you going to that place then?”

“I guess so; I haven’t got much else to do.”

“See you soon then.” Rush said before disconnecting. He then turned to Light. “Hey Light, I think you need some fresh air, you haven’t left this place in weeks…”

“Chao…” Light replied quietly.

“Well the others and I are going to this beach house, wanna come?” Light slowly shook his head. “Well…just be sure to enjoy yourself once in a while.” Rush said before leaving as Light continued to stare at the window.

Two hours later, most of the others had arrived. Somewhere on a very wide beach far away with a forest nearby, “Wave Ocean: The Inlet” began playing in the background as it showed several parts of the scenery. After twenty seconds, Shany jumped out from the trees and began running down the wide open beach. After twenty more seconds he followed a rocky path which curled left and right around the beach, he then jumped over a large lump of sand and continued along the rocky path, spin dashed through a few rocks then ran towards the water ahead.

He then began jumping across stepping stones in the water at 01:00 and got to another part of the beach ten seconds later, he ran on ahead and jumped into a wide stone path area and dodged large stone pillars as he ran down the path which constantly curled right. He reached the end of the tunnel at 01:30 and ran along a wooden bridge over the water, turning left and right every few moments before hitting a ramp at 01:41 and flew across the sky as a dolphin jumped out of the water.

He then landed on another part of the beach, most of it covered in vines and palm trees at 01:52 and ran along, avoiding any obstacles as a few robots flew overhead and fired at the hedgehog. At 02:12, he began running along the regular beach again and dodging more rocks, he then ran through a loop at 02:23 and landed next to more stepping stones at 02:33 and jumped across them and made it to the beach house as the song stopped at 02:43.

Shany then glowed and separated into Sonny and Shade again. “Perfect timing, it seems.” Sonny said.

“Indeed.” Shade replied.

The beach house ahead was white and the roof was dark orange. The walls inside were light grey with sparkles to indicate it was meant to be silver while the floor tiles were red, blue and yellow. The two hedgehogs walked on ahead and passed a shower room, one unnamed room, and up to the last room which was separated into two sections and SA2 stood in between the sections holding several towels. “You two are Sonny and Shade, are you not?”

“Yeah, that’s us.” Shade replied as he nodded.

“The men’s hot spring room is to your left.”

“Ok, thanks.” Sonny said before him and Shade walked in. Every other guy who was invited was already there and most of them were in the pool. Shade walked up to Blade who had nothing on besides his mask. “Still keeping the mask on, huh?”

“You know it.”

“Long time, no see, Mark.” Sonny said as he waved at him.

“Yeah, you too.” He then quietly said, “Stupid blue hedgehog.”

“What?”

“Nothing…”

“So anybody here tried to get to the girls side yet?” Sonny asked as he looked around.

Max nodded. “Those Lounge guys and I tried earlier, sadly that ninja kicked our asses, and he’s surprisingly good…”

Shade spotted the future Max in the pool and sat next to him. “Hey, aren’t you that guy who came from the future?”

“Yeah, we just got this weird feeling to come today, so we did.”

“…Cool.”

Raizor and Nintendude were playing a game of “Operation” by the side of the pool as David walked up to them and sat down. “What you guys doing?”

“Playing operation.” Raizor said as he picked up one bone. “Now be quiet, I need concentration.”

“I’m so gonna win this, dude!” Nintendude exclaimed.

On the girl’s side, everyone except Felicia was in the pool and they were all completely silent. Yukiko looked around and then said, “So…how bout them ninja’s?” Everyone else nodded and talked a little.

Crystal moved towards the older Ruby. “So, why did you decide to visit today?”

“I don’t know, I just had a feeling, maybe it was gas, I’m not sure.”

“Of course, it’s always gas.” Crystal said, sarcastically.

They then suddenly heard Raizor shout, “David! Stop touching it, you’re making it hard!”

“Innuendo at it’s finest.” Slasha said as she sat by Yukiko.

“Yup.” Yukiko replied with a nod.

“I should be kinda grossed out, but for some reason I’m not.”

“Yup.” Yukiko nodded again.

Somewhere high in the sky, Light was slowly flying over several mountains as he stared down at the ground. Soon he came towards a small village which was being attacked by dozens of demonic creatures and some of the places were on fire. Light held up a sign which said, “Now that’s just ironic, guess I’d better go sort this out.”

Light landed down in the village where people were running around, panicking and large huts were on fire as red and black demonic creatures were shooting things with small laser guns. Light ran along the path, punching out the demonic creatures, took one of the guns and blasted three more in his path. One demon was riding a forklift and drove towards Light who jumped through the top and punched out the demon.

Light then spent the next few minutes entering the huts and beating the demons inside while rescuing the people living there. Light was able to put out most of the fires by pouring water on them after finding several bottles of water in one hut. He ran on ahead towards a construction area to see Poison standing there with his back turned.

“Chao!” Light yelled in anger then held up a sign which said, “So you caused this?”

Poison turned to face Light. “Ah, you’re one of the doctor’s creations. What a surprise to see you here, but enough talking, let’s get started.” Poison said before getting into a fighting stance. Light hopped forward and punched his fist into the ground where Poison stood as he quickly flipped back. He then fired two waves of energy from his glowing sword which Light dodged by running right.

Light fired a white beam which Poison avoided by jumping up then fired a green energy ball at Light which hit him and knocked him back. As Poison landed down he fired a big green beam of energy diagonally and rushed towards Light who jumped up and kicked Poison, stopping the attack and knocking him back several feet. SA4 suddenly appeared on top of one roof and dropped down next to Light and then looked at Poison. “Oh, it’s you again.”

Poison turned around and quickly flew off seconds later, after Poison had left Light and SA4 walked up to the other villagers and SA4 began talking, “Sorry I didn’t get here fast enough.” She said with a sigh.

“It’s ok; you do enough as it is. All these demon attacks lately have been ridiculous but we’ve always had you show up to save us.” One woman said. “Thankfully this creature was here to help this time.” She said, looking at Light.

“I still feel responsible though.” SA4 then looked at Light. “So what’s you name?” Light held up a sign which said his name. “Light the Chao, huh? There’s a joke in there somewhere...so, wanna hang out or something?” Light nodded, the two of them then took off.

Back in the beach house, SA2 was still standing between the two sections and then heard a loud explosion. He walked into the men’s side to see the wall between the two sections destroyed and future Max and future Ruby standing by the wall. They both pointed at each other and said, “It was her/him.” In unison.

SA2 shook his head. “I’m just gonna move the pool’s together...”

An hour later, instead of two pool’s there was now one big pool which everyone was sitting in.

“Hey, what about my fear of water?” Sonny asked.

“That’s not important in this chapter.” Magic Voice replied.

“...Magic Voice?”

“Yeah, I show up on occasion when the writer forgets to put down who’s talking.”

Mads looked at Shade who was sitting next to him and said, “You know, for being a fanservice chapter, there hasn’t been much fanservice.”

“Considering the amount of action and comedy put into this story, nobody really deserves such service anymore, so bite me.”

“You seem grumpy today.”

“I’m always grumpy, so bite me.”

Crystal, Amber, Future Ruby and Future Max were together at one side. “So how long have you two been together?” Crystal asked.

“Since Fire X killed hundred thousands of people, duh!” Ruby replied sarcastically.

“So have you guys done it yet?” Amber asked. Crystal, Ruby and Max’s eyes were wide with shock. “What? Somebody was gonna ask eventually.”

“That’s none of your business.” Max said. He then lined in close and whispered. “And yes.”

Jessica Andersen swam over to Mads and Shade as Sonny sat next to them and said, “Hi guys, what’s up?”

“I’m grumpy, bite me.” Shade replied.

“Only if you’ll let me.” Jessica replied.

“So where you been?” Mads asked.

“Loads of places, I visited this ancient river palace place and fought a whole army of octopus’, then I discovered an ancient pyramid in the desert and beat this king of mummies in a card game, stayed for tea and biscuits, then took off. Then in the jungle I was chased down by a big dinosaur and he fell off a cliff after tripping on a shark in the middle of the road.”

“I think she’s nuts.” Sonny whispered to Mads.

“I’m not entirely sure...”

SA2 walked into the room again and said, “When you guys are done you should take turns having showers and stuff because the pool ain’t that clean.”

“K.” They all replied.

Felicia was at one side with Blade, admiring his big furry tail. “Wow, it’s so big and smooth!”

“I love innuendo.” Kyle smiled.

“It’s hard not to.” Alex replied.

An hour later, most of them were taking showers in turns to wash themselves off. The water was running in the shower as Sonny, Zoom, Jawo’ and Alex were watching through a gap in the door. Adam stood against a wall with his arms crossed.

“Don’t wanna watch, Adam?” Sonny asked.

“I’d love to, but its wrong guys.”

“If it is, I don’t wanna be right.” Zoom replied. “Strangely the water has been running for a minute now and Amber hasn’t entered the shower yet.”

Amber walked up to the four of them and said, “How guys, what you doing?”

“Watching Amber take a shower.” Alex replied. “She hasn’t gone in yet though.”

“I’m sure she’ll be going in any minute now.”

“Yeah.” Sonny replied. “Shouldn’t be too long now.”

“Well good luck guys.” Amber said before walking off.

“Thanks.” The four of them replied.

“Uhh, guys…” Adam began.

“Quiet Adam.” Alex quickly interrupted him. “Any minute now…” Adam just shook his head in shame.

Some time later, back at the unknown village, Light and SA4 were sitting on a grassy hill looking ahead at the sun which was beginning to set. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” SA4 said softly.

Light held up a sign which said, “Eh, seen one sunset, seen them all.”

“I’m just surprised you haven’t tried to grope me or anything.”

Light held up a sign saying, “I’m a hero chao, for Pete’s sake, that’s just not my style. So anyway, are you a double D?”

“That’s not important.”

“Maybe not for me, but it is for some people.”

“Anyway, hanging with you was a lot of fun; it feels like that fun lasted forever.”

Light held up a sign saying, “Calm down, it was only a few hours.”

“Yeah, but they were great hours, right?”

Light flipped over the sign which said, “You got me there.”

“So, you got somewhere to stay?”

Light’s sign read, “I stay with a super genius raccoon and this hot fox, but I don’t talk to them much, really.”

“Well, if you want to stay round my place anytime, all you have to do is ask.”

Light’s sign read, “I’d like that.” He then nodded and smiled.

Somewhere far away, Poison was walking down a clear path towards the village again when his mobile rang and he picked it up. Ivy was on the other end. “Poison! Stop slacking off and pick up my laundry!”

“But I’m busy!”

“I don’t care, just go do it!” she said before hanging up.

Poison sighed. “Geez, spoiled brat...”

At the beach house, everyone was in the food hall doing all kinds of things I’m too lazy to mention. The Lounge members were standing by a wall as Jawo’ drank a can of chaos cola and Dizi was eating a piece of chicken. “So why did we come anyway?” Visualpun asked.

HouseCallDoc shrugged. “For the lulz?”

“Oh right, that must be it.”

Mark was watching Jenny and Felicia play DDR when Amber called his name from behind. He turned around to see Amber holding a black maid’s outfit. “I thought you’d look really cute in this.”

“But those are for girls, and girls don’t dig guys in maid’s outfits.”

“Hmm, I didn’t think about that…” She said, putting her hand to her chin.

“Whew, that was close.” Mark said quietly.

Amber suddenly grinned. “But it wouldn’t hurt to try.” Mark quickly ran off as Amber gave chase.

Crystal and Kevin were standing near a table watching Max on a dance mat doing ‘the’ Jeh Jeh Rocket as Zulu did wheelies around the room. “So the other girl is your sister from six years in the future?” Kevin asked.

“Yup.”

“Oh…if you don’t mind me saying, she’s pretty hot.”

“Everyone is hot in fairytale land, though it’s probably those mad skills of hers.”

Future Ruby noticed a box of eggo on one table and walked up to it. “Yay! Eggo!” she said as she picked up the box. “My eggo!” the younger Ruby yelled before tackling her. The older Ruby punched her into one table and began to run off. “No, it’s mine!” The younger Ruby leapt towards her older self and began biting her shoulder. “Mine!” The older Ruby tried to shake her off as her younger self kept biting her.

Future Max walked up to Crystal and Kevin. “Hey.” He then looked at the two Ruby’s. “What the…”

“I don’t even.” Crystal said.

Kyle stood by Kevin and said, “This is intense.” Kevin looked at Kyle and stood in silence. “…Go away.”

Back on the hill, Light and SA4 were still sitting down when Shade suddenly appeared a few feet behind them using chaos control. “There you are, Light, we have to go.”

“Guess I’ll see you soon, little buddy.” SA4 said. Light smiled back as he walked over to Shade and waved. Shade then teleported them both out of the area. SA4 slowly looked back at the sunset. “I hope you come back someday…”

Shade and Light arrived at the beach house. Light’s eyes widened as he gasped and held up a sign. “I didn’t even find out the name of that place!”

“I’m sure you can find out using the internet, or something, there are ways.” Magic Voice replied.

Light’s sign read, “Yeah, I guess you’re right…wait, Magic Voice?”

“It’s not worth explaining.” Shade said. After a short while of eating, communicating and having a jolly good time (by golly!) they all then left the beach house one by one late at night, and Light assured himself that he would return to the village to see SA4 again.
-----

“Filler chapter, no.2!” SA2 yelled as he high fived SA.

“Wow SA2, that was…” SA4 thought for a second. “Surprisingly interesting. And how did you know I liked Light?”

SA2 shrugged. “Chicks dig cute things, and cute guys for that matter.”

“Yeah, yeah. I’ll never understand this fanservice stuff.”

“It’s a guy thing.” SA3 replied. “Now, I think it’s my turn, since SA and SA2 have had there’s.”

“I get a turn too, right?” SA4 asked.

“As long as it ain’t too fruity.” SA replied.

“Quiet you.”

SA3 tapped his hand on the table, waiting for silence. “So, I’ll explain my idea next chapter.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our 43rd guest!”

Nintendude walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said. “I noticed we seemed to have left you off the list earlier.”

“I go by the name Nintendude, I’m male and I’m 21. My height is 6’1” and I weigh 172 lbs.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“Not really, dude.”

“Favorite song?”

“Oil Ocean from Sonic 2.”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“I don’t know, dude.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“I need some kickass tunes for my Ipod, you got any?”

“I’ll show you after this ends...any moment now...”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: