Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 11:33:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4455 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #120 on: 31 August, 2008, 09:12:23 am »

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our 44th guest!”

Shany walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Shany, the unison of Sonny and Shade. My height is 4’0” and I weigh 85 lbs.”

“Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“No, and based on both our phrases, those two would be hard to combine.”

“Favorite song?”

“Don’t really have one, don’t need to.”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“Kicking ass and taking names gets dull after a while.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“Anything other than the ultimate is NO good!”

“...That was kinda decent.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmaltChJnV0&feature=related

Increase Views Saga: Chapter 90 – The TV Chapter, Part 1

They were all sitting round the table again. The boss looked at SA3 and said, “You may now proceed, green elite ninja.”

“Right.” SA3 said before standing up. “Since the anime and fanservice section has been taken, I thought I’d do something more wacky. Something I like to call, the TV chapter, where they’ll be dozens of random scenes and most won’t be connected to each other.”

“This sounds interesting…” The boss said as he nodded.

“Trust me, it will be.”

-----

Sonny and Shade were sitting at Mads computer as Sonny was playing a MMORPG. He walked past a big yellow smilie face with arms and legs who was begging for money. “Should I walk off?” Sonny asked.

“That’s not a good idea.” Shade replied.

“Why?”

“Saying no brings out the worst in that guy, and he’ll follow you back to your safehouse and take away your items and steal your experience points.”

“Oh…that sounds bad.”

“It is.”

---

In a large pale white area, Sonny and Shade were arguing.

“SonicxAmy!” Sonny yelled.

“No! ShadowxAmy!” Shade responded.

Crystal ran up to them and yelled, “It doesn’t matter, SilverxBlaze!”

Amber walked up to the right of the screen and said, “Shipping, serious business people.”

Mads popped up from the left and yelled, “And how!”

---

Kevin, Kyle and Alex were standing near a building by some bushes as Kevin was talking to them. “So, Pure Ownage 2, eh?”

“Pure Ownage 2?” Kyle asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, it’s a good game.”

“You need to lend me it sometime.” Alex said. “Is that endless mode thing true?”

“Endless mode?” Kyle asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah.” Kevin said with a nod. “It’s mainly for experience. Now there’s one thing I think I must do.”

“What’s that?” Kyle asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Smack you until you stop that eyebrow crap.”

“It’s a habit, I can’t help it.”

“I’m sure you can’t, and what you said about girls being hard to understand was bull. It ain’t that hard, just visit blogs and stuff and you’ll learn some stuff. Some do like nice guys, they just seem to be hard to find, while some like the bad boy types for that wild spark kind of thing. Those are just examples though; I read blogs and stuff so I know more about this stuff.”

Crystal suddenly popped out of one bush and pointed at Kevin. “He knows too much, get him!”

Four grey ninja’s appeared and dragged Kevin into the girl’s bathroom a bit away as he yelled, “She lies! I know nothing!”

Kyle and Alex were silent for a short while. Alex then said, “I may need to read up on some blogs.”

Crystal pointed at him and yelled, “He wants to know more! Get him!” more ninja’s appeared and dragged Alex away as he shrugged. Kyle looked at Crystal and then walked off. Crystal had a serious look on her face and said, “No-one will ever know the truth, ever.”

---

On the screen it showed HouseCallDoc driving a 4x4 across a wooden bridge as a giant fish and missiles blew up parts of the bridge as he drove across and mutant monkeys attacked the vehicle. Magic Voice then said, “Intense!” In a dark voice.

It then showed Visualpun doing a wheelie on a steel rail while drinking a can of chaos cola, fighting off two white ninja’s parallel to him and blocking the gun fire ahead of him with his fists as Magic Voice yelled, “INTENSE!”

Jawo’ drove a truck off a cliff and then jumped across missiles and crashed through the window of Stickman’s ship and punched him through another window as Magic Voice yelled, “INTENSE!

Dizi sat at a table drinking a cup of coffee as Magic Voice yelled, “SO...DAMN...INTENSE!!!

---

Crystal, Amber, Ruby and Max were standing next to an alleyway on the streets. The others were wearing their normal clothes while Ruby was wearing a pink dress with a short pink skirt, and had pigtails tied with a pink ribbon. She sighed and then said, “Is this really necessary?”

“That’s what I’m wondering.” Crystal said in agreement.

“Of course.” Max replied. “It’s the only way; the police will be here any moment.”

“Fine.” Ruby said as she rolled her eyes. She walked down the alleyway and stopped in a big space which separated into several different paths. “Okay, KawaiiKitty42 is here!” she yelled.

A few middle aged men came out a few of the paths and walked up to Ruby. “You’re KawaiiKitty?” asked one man. “OMG! I could explode like any minute!”

“I brought the “toys” you asked for.” Another man said as he winked.

“I hope you’re as good as your profile suggests.” The third man said as he chuckled. Police officers suddenly came from all angles, knocking over trash cans and scaring a cat as one said, “Freeze! We caught you red handed! Get down on the ground!” The three men gasped then dropped to the ground with their hands above their heads.

“Good work, Ruby.” Max said as he and the two girls walked up to her.

“Yeah, just don’t expect me to do this again.” She replied as she narrowed her eyes at him.

Max gave Ruby a pack of Eggo which she shoved into her dress.
---

Zoom was speeding down the motorway yelling, “Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!” while three cars he ran past yelled, “Hey! Hey! Hey!”

“Zoom, Zoom, Zoom!” He yelled again.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, Zoom Zoom…” One man said as Zoom ran past his car, somewhat annoyed.

---

On a beach, the girls team consisting of Crystal, Jessica Tricity, Melissa and Polly were playing the guys team, consisting of Sonny, Rush, Max and Ryan. After a while of playing, Ryan was starting to sweat, he then took his shirt off. Suddenly most of the people on the beach were staring at him. He looked around and then picked his shirt up and began to put it back on when someone put a gun to his head. He slowly turned right to see Polly smoking a cigar who then said, “Leave it off.” Ryan then slowly dropped the shirt.

---

Sonny, Shade, Crystal, Amber and Mads were at Mads house, watching a show on the couch. Moments later, Rush kicked down the door and ran in yelling, “Buttered toast!”

Mads looked down at the door then looked at Rush. “You’re paying for that.”

---

SA2 was standing on a pavement holding up a sign which had “The Blue Bomber” advertisement on it. As cars drove by he yelled, “Those other hater’s food places are whack, yo! Check out da bomber, dudes! The food is off the hook, ya heard?”

---

Kevin was leaning against a fence next to a few houses, looking ahead at nothing in particular. Kyle came running up to him wearing orange shorts as he waved and stopped a few feet away. “Hey, I was wondering, this guy I know has a really great ass, and it amuses me, but does that make me gay?”

“I personally don’t care, but I guess so.”

Kyle shrugged. “I think it’s just a phrase.”

“Keep believing that.”

“So what’s up with you?”

“I didn’t get much sleep last night. My older brother kept me up with some strange noises coming from his room.”

“…I-”

“Stop right there!” Kevin quickly said as he put his hand over Kyle’s mouth. “Something tells me the next thing you say will give me nightmares for weeks.”

Kyle removed his hand. “Oh please, it’ll be nightmares for days at best.”

Kevin looked down at his legs. “Hey, did you shave your legs?”

“Maybe…”

“…Uhh.”

Kyle pointed at him. “Don’t you dare judge me.”

“…”

“Stop judging me!”

---

Shade, Crystal, Amber and Mads were in Mads’ room sitting around a table and talking when suddenly someone started chopping down part of Mads’ door using an axe. Sonny’s face appeared where the gap was as he said, “Hereeeeeeeee’s Sonny!”

The four of them just looked at him, and then Shade said, “You have to stop doing that.”

“And you’re fixing that gap.” Mads added.

---

Mads was standing on a rooftop in his suit, late at night (the song “Okkusenman” would fit well here). Above him had a sign which said, “Animan 2.” Just before he flew off into the sky. It then showed Mads putting on his helmet, gloves, shoes, attaching missiles to his arm cannon and then loading it. Mads then quickly jumped across several platforms across water as robotic alligators attacked and reached a platform with a robot on it which Mads knocked into the river with a four punch combo. He jumped across more platforms before blasting two more robots before entering a metal door.

Mads began running from a giant boulder down some dark ruins then eventually ran through another metal door. He then flew through the air using his jetpack and blasted big robotic bees as he flew ahead. He blocked two blasts from one bigger bee then blew it up with a missile, flew ahead further and entered another door. Just a bit ahead was another, Mads charged his arm cannon just before he entered and found Madman just ahead of him. He ran around, dodging his bombs for a bit then knocked Madman out with a 6-hit combo attack and ran on ahead.

Mads walled jumped across two tall walls just ahead. After reaching the top, he jumped across platforms while firing at robots again. He soon slid under a passage then jumped over a wall and ran on ahead, took out a bottle of water with an “E” on it and drank some then took off as robotic spiders followed him. He blasted them as he flew onwards then reached a metal door and entered it. Mads met Leetman and effortlessly dodged his attacks and beat him with a six hit combo then moved on.

In the next room was Slasha piloting a large version of Tentallix which Mads fired at rapidly while also getting hit by a few of the blasts. It blew up shortly after and Slasha dropped to the ground, Mads then landed down and blew on the smoking arm cannon.

---

Late at night, Slasha was driving a Ferrari through the streets with Yukiko in the passenger’s seat. As Slasha stopped at a traffic light, two guys in another car stopped next to them. “Hey ladies.” One of them said. “How would you two like to come to my party this weekend?”

Slasha yawned, trying hard to ignore them while waiting for the light to go green, even though no-one was around. “No thanks.” Yukiko replied.

“C’mon ladies, you don’t know what you’re missing. Have fun while you can.” He then looked at Slasha. “You know you wanna come too.”

Slasha closed her eyes and very slowly a wide grin spread across her face. “You’re right, I do try to have fun, because after all…” she suddenly pulled out a rocket launcher and pointed it at the guy’s car. “Life should be a blast!” the two guys quickly jumped out of the gun and ran off in fear just before Slasha pulled the trigger, blowing up the car then she drove off, laughing maniacally as she did so.

After a few moments of silence, Yukiko said, “That pun was lame.”

“Yeah but the punchline was worth it.”

---

Future Ruby was in HouseCallDoc’s office. Ruby was explaining something to him as he sat five feet away with a chart in his hand. “So anyway, I’ve been having these stomach pains lately, but I don’t know why.”

HCD nodded. “I see, I’m gonna have to ask you to pull down your pants and bend over.”

“Uhh, why?”

“Standard procedure for these kinds of pains, it happens to a lot of people.”

Ruby shrugged. “Okay.” She got up, sighed and then began to pull down her pants.

---

Crystal and Amber were in the middle of a mall. Crystal wore a pink shirt with a ballerina on the front and a yellow skirt while Amber wore a red and blue version of that same outfit. Crystal was chewing bubble gum as she spoke to Amber. “So like, she said to him that they needed to break up, but he dumped her first, and she was like SO shocked and stuff, so she told his ex girlfriend and they egged his house.”

“Egging his house? That’s like SO last year.”

“Yeah, I know, anyway he went to go kiss her new boyfriend and it was like so awkward.”

Amber gasped. “OH NO HE DI-INT!”

“OH YES HE DI-ID!”

“That’s like SO major gossip, and stuff.”

“Yeah, like totally. So like, his two ex girlfriends and his new girlfriend went to make out in a closet and now she like doesn’t like men anymore, and he’s like crushed and stuff.”

“That’s like, awesome and stuff.”

Crystal and Amber looked at the screen then Amber said, “The generic popular schoolgirl gossip discussion sketch, ladies and gentlemen.” while Crystal curtsied.

---

In a clear metal room, Crystal was laying on the floor with her eyes closed as Shade ran up to her. Crystal opened her eyes and said, “Shade, stay away from the dark side, let’s live in a world where only heroes live.”

“Crystal, there is no such world. It’s only a fantasy.”
“Yes, but I wanted to believe it. I wanted to live in a world where only heroes live, with you.” Crystal smiles up at Shade, and then suddenly goes limp.
Shade began shaking her. “Crystal! Crystal! Crystal! Crystal…Crystal…Crystal…” Shade picked Crystal up off the ground and yelled, “Auughhhhhh! No! This isn’t happening! There’s no reason for me to go on. Wha-What am I fighting fooorrruuurraaaggghhh!!!”

Crystal suddenly opened her eyes, shrugged and said, “I dunno, lolololololololololol!”

-----

Back in the meeting, everyone was quiet while SA3 scratched the back of his head. “So, that’s what I had at the time.”

Everyone around the table talked a little while some nodded at SA3’s comment. SA4 then stood up. “Alright! It’s my turn! But it’ll have to wait until the next chapter…”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA3 was sitting in the bio section area again and said, “Now for our 45th guest!”

Crystar walked in and sat a few feet away from him.

“Hi there, give me an introduction of yourself!” SA3 said.

“My name is Crystar, the unison of Crystal and Amber. My height is 5’8” and I weigh 133 lbs.”

“Cup size?”

Crystar shrugged. “I don’t know.”

“Very informative. Have you got a specific phrase which you say?”

“Nope, the mind is totally blank when mixing phrases.”

“Favorite song?”

“Maybe Twinkle Park from Sonic Adventure I guess.”

“Any personal tips you could give to others?”

“It’s better to have protection and not need it, than to need protection and not have it...take that as you will.”

“Well that’s all we have time for! Any last comments you want to say before this ends?”

“So how much does this job pay?”

“That’s kinda personal.”

“And asking people about their cup size isn’t?”

“...Touché.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: