Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 08:19:03 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4474 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #120 on: 13 September, 2008, 06:49:54 pm »

----------------------------------------------------------------
Increase Views Saga: Chapter 93 – The Last Filler Chapter (It's not really filler, it's actually serious business but I'd rather not call it that)

It was two weeks after the gory chapter, and things had recently started to seem like serious business. There was not one cloud in the sky as there stood one lonely tree by some railway tracks. A train passed by the tree and as it did, a man sitting beside the driver looked out a window to see dozens of multi-coloured demons flying towards the train. “Those things are catching up!”

“I know, but this train can’t go any faster!” Moments later, there was a big tear on the rooftop, Ivy then pulled apart the top of the train and waved at them. At the far back of the train, three demons touched down on the back. As another two were close to landing, a big blast of energy went straight through the three demons just before the last two landed. The other two demons then looked behind them. Crystar jumped from far behind and landed on the train, knocked the demon in front off the train with two punches then spun round and roundhouse kicked the last one off the train.

She then looked ahead as her hair blew in the wind and spoke to Future Ruby telepathically. “Ruby, I found the train, you and Max try to get here as soon as you can, and in the meantime, I’ll do what I can.” Crystar ran on ahead and jumped across the karts, impaling demons she came across. She came towards one demon with laser turrents on its shoulders which fired at Crystar while she deflected the shots with her hand then kneed the demon and punched it off the train.

She continued jumping across and set one demon on fire by punching it. She then made it to the front of the train moments later as Ivy turned to her. “I don’t know who you are, but it’s not important. I’ve got things to do.” Ivy turned around and with one swipe of her scythe, a portal opened up which she jumped through then it closed. Shortly after, the man driving the train stopped as Crystal and Amber separated and walked up to the front.

“You guys alright?” Amber asked.

“Yeah, thanks to you.” The driver replied. He then looked at Crystal. “Hey, aren’t you that angel girl?”

“Psychic Angel? Yeah, that’s me.”

“That other girl said something about blaming the recent attacks on my “guardian angel.” The people around these parts can’t do much without demons invading and trying to kill them, and they don’t appreciate “heroes” like you.”

“Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Just steer clear of here. Due to your efforts, those demons actions have gotten worse. I know they’ll be a time when all of this finally ends, but until then, we’ve just gotta be cautious, and so have you, demon slayer.” The train started up seconds later and drove off as Future Ruby and Future Max arrived.

“You’re too late, guys.” Amber said. “We did it without you.”

“Aww man.” Max sighed.

“So where were you guys?”

Max started talking really fast and doing a variety of hand movements as he said, “Well we got lost and couldn’t find our way and some demons attacked and we felt like doing the unison thing but didn’t want others to find out Rux’s gender so we didn’t and we ran and eventually we found you here.” As he stopped his hand touched something soft.

Ruby looked down at Max’s hand, which was on her breast and was gently pressured. “Now, Max, what did I tell you about groping me in public?”

Max took his hand away. “Sorry, it was an accident, I swear!”

Ruby shook her head. “I’m afraid I’m gonna have to punish you for this.”

“Oh no! Anything but that!”

Ruby nodded. “That’s right, I’m gonna tickle the crap out of you!” She tackled Max and started tickling him while Amber said, “Get a room.”

“Can we use yours?”

“No.”

Crystal was still in her own little world, thinking to herself. “Demon slayer, huh...”

Later, the four of them were at Mads house, as usual. The two Ruby’s were away from the others, dancing to Jeh Jeh Rocket while the others were watching TV. Down in the city, many civilians stared in shock as Virus, Liquid and Poison walked down the streets. Virus blasted down a door to a TV studio and walked up to the reception desk where a woman was reading a magazine. “Excuse me; miss, would you mind directing me to the floor which has the highest viewed program at the moment?”

“That would be floor six.” She replied, continuing to read the magazine.

“Thank you.” The three of them flew up while Virus blasted a hole in the ceiling. The woman then looked up. “The hell?”

“This place is quite nice.” Poison said, looking around as they went through the floors with people screaming and running as they passed by each floor. On the sixth floor, Virus blasted through a news reporter’s desk as they ascended then Liquid whacked him aside. The camera crew in the room were frozen with fear as Virus turned to the screen. “I want you fools to put this announcement on every channel, now.” The camera crew all looked at each other, and then followed Virus’ orders.

As Virus came up on the TV at Mads house, they all called out Virus’ name, which got the two Ruby’s attention. Virus laughed to himself before he spoke. “Hello, viewers, I interrupt your programs to bring you an important message. I’m here to announce that your pathetic life’s just got a lot shorter. Soon after a month from now, shall be the end of this planet, when the demons wipe out your race and take over the planet.

My name is Virus, and I’m deadly serious. For those who may know, remember the strange behaviours of a few so called heroes a few months ago? I was behind that. Remember, you humans have just over a month, prepare while you can, and just because we can…” Virus turned to Poison and nodded. Poison then smiled, took out his glowing green sword and sliced off the news reporter’s head, clean off as he laughed and there were several gasps and screams.

Virus then turned to the screen again. “And I look forward to seeing you “Heroes.” on that day, especially the hedgehogs.” Virus created a pool of darkness which the three of them sank into and disappeared.

The others at Mads house had a serious expression on their faces as they continued watching while Sonny was smiling. Shade looked at Sonny. “Serious expression, Sonny.”

“Oh, hold on a sec.” He closed his eyes for a few seconds, and then opened them and had a serious expression on his face.

“That’s better.”

After a few moments, all of them except Mads left while giving a lame excuse. Mads then sighed and got up. “Might as well go work at the store then.”

Shade went to his creator’s lab on Mt. Tails and entered a computer room which a few people were researching in. A woman turned around and saw Shade as he entered. “Oh, Shade, what brings you here?”

Shade took out the data disk which Jawo’ gave to him. “I need to look this up.”

“Haven’t you had that for like two months now?”

“Yeah, what’s your point?”

“Why now?”

“Because it suddenly became essential to the plot.” He put the disk into a computer and heard Dr. Kurosama’s voice as text and images came up. “Hello Shade, if you’re hearing this it’s probably because something terrible has happened…or you’ve been snooping round too much. Anyway, I’ll play E-102’s theme to make this sadder.” He said before E-102’s theme from Sonic Adventure started playing. “There are a few things I have to explain. As you know, Skill was your prototype, with advanced A.I. capable of many human emotions.

One day I ventured deep in a forest, as you also know and found a deep cavern. It looked dangerous but something encouraged me to go on, and within there I found a mural predicting you and Sonny’s fight against that fellow in the giant robot. Anyway, a bit ahead there was a large room with a ray of moonlight shining on a pedestal which held a black book. I didn’t think I’d have much use for it so I left.

After that, I began work on creating you, much to Skill’s distain. That demon girl, dropped by soon after, as she seemed to have known I’d been to the cavern and volunteered her blood to speed the process of your creation. Afterwards, she left and never came back, and eventually, one of my greatest creations had come to life. Skill didn’t get on well with you, after displaying abilities which were overall better.

His behaviour lead him to do irrational things, and I soon had to shut him down for his own good. You were created to bring justice to this cruel world from people such as Stickman, and you have the power to do that…goodbye Shade…”

“…Please try your best to bring him back, Shade.” The woman said.

“I will.” Shade turned around and walked out the room.

Meanwhile, Sonny was at Jessica’s house and knocked on her door. Zoom opened the door and then Sonny said, “Hey Zoom, wanna go race or something?”

“I can’t, I’m grounded for getting knocked into the bathroom when Jessica was in the shower, because I was trying to pull a prank and slipped on a banana pill.”

“Ahh, that sucks.”

“Yeah, I’ll see you later.” He said before closing the door.

“Yeah…bye.” Sonny sighed and ran off and soon came to Jenny’s house and knocked on her door. After a few moments, the door opened and Felicia only poked her head through.

“Hey Felicia.” Sonny waved. “Wanna go for a jog or something?”

“I can’t, Jenny’s mom recently did the washing so I’ll have to wait a long while for my clothes to dry.”

“Can’t you just come out naked?”

“Just because you do it doesn’t make it right. Later.” She said before closing the door.

“…Well this totally sucks.”

At the HQ, Rush was working on a giant mech as Mark was talking to him. “Hey, so Rush, when are you gonna make me that suit, huh?”

“I don’t know, a month or so.”

“This can’t wait a month!...No seriously, you saw that purple thing’s announcement.”

“Fine, I’ll do it in about a week or so.”

“Thank you oh so much.”

Kat popped her head in the room and said, “Hey Rush, Teenage Supreme Elite Ninja’s is coming on.”

“Sweet!” he dropped his tools and left the room while Mark slowly followed.

At Otaku Universe, Mads was working behind the counter while SA2 walked into the back with a few boxes. Slasha walked into the store with a few comics and up to Mads. “Hey Mads.” She then dropped the comics on the table. “I’d like to return these.”

“Hey, and technically we aren’t allowed to do that.”

“Well you can make an exception for me, can’t you?”

“I would, but then I might get fired. So what you been up to lately?”

“I made a clone of myself, which rarely listened to me, and then mobsters kidnapped her, so it’s all good.”

“...Okay.”

“So you saw Virus’ announcement?”

“Yeah, everybody has been quite serious lately.”

“I didn’t even know that guy was still alive, anyway I’ll see you next week.” She said before walking off. Mads looked at a few of the comics, shrugged and then kept them.

Kevin, Kyle, Alex and Adam were sitting in a circle on a grassy field. Alex cleared his throat and then said, “Mine is like six inches.”

“Mine is too, dude!” Adam said before high fiving him. “Or maybe a bit more, I’m not totally sure.”

“Mine’s seven.” Kevin said.

“I guess I beat you all.” Kyle said. “Because mine’s eight inches.”

“What are you guys talking about?” Jessica Tricity asked as she walked over to them.

The four of them took out clear rulers. “These random rulers we picked out from a cardboard box on the street, what did you think?” Kyle asked.

“…It’s not important.”

“By the way, that’s eight inches as well.”

“What is?”

“I’m not sure exactly.”

In another location, Shade was walking through a forest when Blade called to him from high above and then dropped down next to him. “Hey Shade, it’s been a while.”

“It certainly has. Do you by any chance know where a dark cavern is around here, with some murals or something?”

“Yeah, I’ve seen it, just keep going straight.”

“Thanks.” Shade said as he walked on. “See you round sometime.”

Back at the park, someone driving a black motorbike with flames on the sides and wore a black jacket, pants and a helmet drove up to them. The person got off the bike and took the helmet off to reveal herself as Amber. “Hey guys.”

“When did you get a motorbike?” Kyle asked.

“My eighteenth birthday.”

“When did you turn eighteen?”

“Sometime before the fanservice chapter.”

Deep in the forest, Shade entered the dark cavern ahead and after passing a few spiked traps and crossing some ledges he wondered how the doctor made it through this place by himself. But he had no time to ponder such questions, as Ivy was standing by the pedestal in the last room with a black book in her hand which had a dragon symbol on it (and no, she didn’t grab a smash ball). “Well it’s about time you showed up, Shade, you just recently looked at the data disk Jawo’ gave you, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Exactly as I predicted, it’s sad really.” She then looked at the screen. “And just so you know, not all demons are like this, so apologies to any others out there…like in the Disgaea series. Isn’t that Laharl awfully cute though?”

Shade waved. “Uhh, hello? I’m still here.”

“Oh right, well since I have time, I’ll inform you of my life story.”

“That’s not really ne-”

“Shut up and listen! So anyway, my life hasn’t always been that great. As you should know, I’m half demon, half human. My mom died a few decades ago from an illness, and my dad’s happiness sort of went with her. Intense training sessions with my father were pretty brutal, y’know, broken bones and such. Soon, he gave me this scythe for my 50th birthday. I’ve had this black book here for a few decades, where I left it the last time I came to this planet, mainly to hid it from my father, but I’ll soon find a use for this. There really would have been a fight scene here, but the chapter is kinda long, so it had to be skipped.”

With a swipe of her scythe, she created another portal. “The reason I had a hand in creating you is because the process of having offspring is long and ever so boring. And you were made for the forces of good; I never really had a choice. Take care, Shade.” She said before hopping in.

Shade looked around for a few moments and then took out an emerald. “I see…” He then teleported using chaos control.

Back at the park, the five of them were sitting in a circle again. “So you guys hear about that announcement thing with the demons?” Kevin asked. They all nodded.

Amber then sighed. “Y’know, today my mom said I should stop with these kind of clothes and be more ladylike.”

“I’d like you more that way, actually.” Adam replied.

“Well I like the way I am, and I won’t change for anybody. Everybody is different and we don’t have to act how society expects us to, if you like me then that’s okay, and if you hate me then I hate you too. It’s partly true what they say: Nice guys finish last.”

The others suddenly looked at Kevin who then frowned. “I’m not that nice.”

“And also, nice girl’s get taken advantage of. I’m submissive for no-one, not even traffic lights.”

“You should listen to traffic lights.” Kevin said.

“Never.”

Kyle nodded. “You tell em, people can do what they feel like, if I feel like shaving my legs, then I’ll shave my legs, damn it!”

“You what?”

“I’ve shaved my legs a few times, don’t you go judging me too.”

“Uhh…”

“Marvellous.” Kyle said sarcastically.

Crystal came walking up to them with her eyes the size of dinner plates, stopped suddenly and then sat in between Kevin and Jessica. “You okay?” Kevin asked.

“I just realized…” she took a deep breath. “OMG, I’ve come really close to death like half a dozen times now! I mean seriously, it’s not even funny, and this time we could actually die for all we know! Wow, I’ve gotten out of some really bad situations in the last year or so. And I seem to make enemies quite easily, there’s Ice X, Fire X, Psychic X, that demon girl, and Amber and Jessica both hated me for quite a while.”

“You should stop getting worked up.” Jessica said. “Relax.”

“Yeah, I guess so. I’ll freak out when that day comes…in the next chapter, presumably.”

At the HQ, Mads met Rush at the training room. “Hi Rush, what’s up?”

“Sonny and Shade are in there, sparring. The funny thing is, they’re not dodging each others attacks, and they’re taking the hits full force and just trying to see how long they can last.”

“I see, how long has this been going on?”

“About twenty minutes.”

“Wow. Hey, whatever happened to Magic Voice? Did he ask for too much money?” 

“Nah, he’s probably on vacation, he’ll be back next week…and it seems Sonny and Shade have knocked each other out…oh wait, they’re getting up…and they’re back down again.”

Virus, Liquid and Poison were sitting near a forest by a lake when a portal opened up and Ivy jumped out of it. “So guys, how long?”

“Just a little over a month.” Virus replied.

“A month? Isn’t that a little too much?”

“Any amount of time is too much, but I’d like to spend sometime getting to know the place before vanquishing its inhabitants.” Virus got up and floated off.

“Fine by me.” She then looked at Poison. “You go pick up my laundry.”

“You only wear like two things, why can’t you get it?”

“Because I told you to, now move!”

Poison sighed and walked off; as Ivy looked at Liquid the creature turned its head to the side.

-----

In the meeting room, the four ninja’s separated and then SA said, “Well our job is done.”

“Thank you for your assistance, elite ninja’s.” The boss said.

“Anytime.” SA2 replied. The four ninja’s then left the room and closed the door.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: