Ultimate Paradise
28 March, 2024, 10:02:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4449 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #120 on: 21 October, 2008, 06:50:55 pm »

Demon World Saga: Chapter 98 – The Doomsday Dragon (I've updated the profile topic, fyi)

On the demon planet, by Raizor’s space station, dozens of robots were firing at the demons which tried to get close enough to board it. Rush and Raizor ran towards the space station, firing and deflecting any attacks the demons fired at them as they got closer. They made it to the space station and entered as the robots continued to fire. A hole opened at the top of the space station and two giant robots flew out.

One was the rebuilt RX, used back the Raizor Blaid Saga, and the second belonged to Rush. It was a giant robot version of Sonny but the design was a red and blue appearance of Shade with the Sonic Adventure 2 logo on its chest. They flew forward and then ran along the ground, wiping out dozens of demons with head on assaults and energy waves.

Meanwhile, Mads found himself standing in the middle of outer space with stars and comets randomly passing by. SA2 walked up to him and said, “?siht daer ot tpmetta enoyna diD”

“Huh?”

“!Z cinoS, noos gnimoc yrots txen ym ot drawrof kooL”

“It’s like he’s trying to tell me something important…”

“.ssenisuB suoireS, segassem sdrawkcaB”

“This is nuts…”

In a dark rocky area, Slasha was standing over Mads unconscious body and kneeled next to him then slapped him. “Mads, wake up! That must have been some rock…” she looked around to see if anyone was around. She then leaned in to kiss Mads when he suddenly opened his eyes. Slasha quickly stopped and said, “Oh, hey Mads, what’s up? You cool?”

“Yeah…what’re you doing?”

“Not much, just chilling out.”

“Oh…can I get up now?”

“Oh, right.” Slasha moved back and got up. “You got hit by some rock while we were blasting demons.”

Mads rubbed his forehead as he got up. “I see, so how long was I out?”

“Only about two minutes.”

“Ahh, let’s get going then.”

“Of course.” The two of them then ran on ahead.

On earth, Light was jumping across buildings in the city as Toxic flew through the air, blasting at him. Light jumped off a building and ran along the streets, past Jared and Jade who were lying against a wall. Light passed Mike who was riding a bike and as Toxic also passed Mike; she turned her hand into a sword and sliced him in half as she ran on. The lower half of Mike’s body then crashed into a van.

At area 51, the demons and soldiers were still killing each other. The white demon with the dragon headed sword jumped onto one mech and jammed it through the glass screen. “Come out here and fight me!”

“If you insist.” A bomb hit the glass screen, breaking it and knocking the demon to the floor. Kat jumped out and high into the air, wearing a leather blue ninja outfit. She flipped and threw several shuriken in several different directions which hit five other demons. She dropped down and kicked back one laser beam a demon shot at her then slid under one demon coming towards her and kicked it into another.

The white demon got up and began slashing at her with his sword as Kat swiftly dodged the attacks, and then kicked it out of his hand and shoved her second foot right through his chest. Two other soldiers were watching, one then asked, “Since when could she do that?”

“She’s been training with those elite ninja’s for months now.” The second replied.

In the middle of the city, Future Ruby was running along buildings and hopping across them, sliding on rails and doing flips in the air as she was giving her younger self a piggyback ride.

“Yeah! More!” Ruby yelled in excitement.

“You seem to enjoy cautious stuff a lot, don’t you?”

“Well, we are one in the same, aren’t we, future me?”

“Huh? How do you know that?”

“Isn’t it obvious? We both love eggo, both our favourite songs are Jeh Jeh Rocket, you even know my recently created dance without me teaching you, what other evidence do I need? Only an idiot wouldn’t get it. I’m just glad I turned out to be pretty cool in the future.”

“Y-you think I’m cool?” The older Ruby said with a smile.

“Of course, now let’s speed up!”

“Right!” They continued moving along rooftops and through obstacles while Future Max and the younger Max flew through the air.

“Why doesn’t she just fly?” Future Max asked.

“I don’t know. So who are you?” The younger Max asked.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.”

“I’ll find out soon anyway.”

“Don’t get your hopes up.”

In Marble City, David punched one demon to the floor and began talking on his phone to Zulu while Yukiko deflected some water blasts from Liquid and then fly kicked him in the background. “Hey Zulu, what you doing now?” David asked.

“Going to some temple. You?”

“Fighting for the sake of fighting.”

“You do that, see ya.”

“Yeah, see ya.” As David hung up, he looked down to see the demon’s right hand was missing as Yukiko stood next to him. “Hey, what happened to his hand?”

“Oh, I ate it.”

“…”

“What? I was hungry…”

Meanwhile, Kevin, Kyle, Jessica, Adam, Alex and Zoom were standing on a mountain near the sacred temple. Kevin then turned to the others. “Okay guys, we gotta be ready for anything that goes on here. Oh, and Jessica…”

“Yeah?”

“Please delete that fanfiction story of me and Kyle.”

“Never.”

“Don’t make me force you!”

“Try me.”

Kevin tackled her then Jessica yelled out, “Sexual harassment!”

Elsewhere, Light was flying around a large factory with spheres of liquid throughout the area. Light hid behind one container as Toxic flew past, searching the area for him. Light flew out and fired an ice blast which she dodged, it hit one container and it exploded, draining some purple liquid out of it. Toxic fired a big beam of fire which Light flew around the area, dodging. Toxic then laughed as she said, “Let’s Light the Chao, on fire!”

Light poked his head out from behind one container and held a sign saying, “That’s not funny.”

“Well somebody had to do it.”

Toxic turned her hand into a chainsaw and flew towards Light who flipped over her then landed on some steel bars and jumped across the spaces as Toxic followed. Light ducked as Toxic swung at him and kicked her down below. She grabbed onto one steel bar and swung round then flew back up and fired a green blast, blowing up most of them. Light jumped and grabbed onto one container then started running up it as Toxic did the same on one right next to his.

Toxic turned into a four long limbed spider and started trying to stab Light multiple times with her limbs as he moved left and right, somersaulted and flipped over them. Light jumped off the container and blasted it, releasing the liquid which hit Toxic, taking her down with it as it flowed along the floor of the factory.

At the sacred temple, Ivy and Tiara were still standing round the coffin.

“So Ivy, why are you doing this then?” Tiara asked.

“Why? Maybe because I was assigned to, or maybe it’s due to free will. Maybe I just want to see the world burn and suffer, like my heart. During my training sessions with my father, he never did show any weakness, any resistance, he attacked me relentlessly like I was an enemy. I assume it was to prepare me for now, to be able to take as much pain as possible, to kill without hesitation. Maybe he thought if he held back I’d think he was weak, a fool; a disgrace of his position. Those sessions only got harder as they went on.

The bleeding, broken bones, one time I even almost broke my spine trying to keep up. But today shall be a new beginning! Today will be different! That hard work will pay off!” Ivy took out her scythe as the time reached midnight. “It all ends tonight!”

The stone wall behind them then blew up and Kevin, Kyle, Jessica, Adam, Alex and Zoom walked in. “Not so fast!” Kevin yelled. “Your plan won’t succeed.”

Adam raised his hand. “If you don’t mind me saying, that was quite a sad story.”

Ivy nodded. “Thanks for listening, I guess.” She looked over at Poison. “Hey Poison, c’mon, let’s teach these guys a lesson.”

“Guess I haven’t got much of a choice.” He said as he took out his glowing sword.

“Virus, help us out, would ya?”

“Of course.” Tiara pointed her staff at them and fired a tornado blast which the others jumped out the way of. Alex fired a gust of wind which Tiara dodged by flying up, then she was quickly tackled by Jessica. Ivy and Poison jumped up and flew in circles around Kevin, Kyle and Zoom for a short while before dashing forward and attempting to slice them in half as the three jumped out the way. Adam broke off one pillar using his earth powers and threw it at Poison. The pillar hit him and it hit a wall.

Tiara flew down and whacked Adam with her staff, knocking him into another. Kyle quickly created a block of ice and kicked it at Tiara who melted it. While she was distracted, Jessica shocked her then kicked her towards Zoom who spin attacked her. Kevin flew back as Ivy chased him, frequently trying to slice him in half with her scythe and firing energy waves which he avoided. Alex fired a gust of wind from the side which knocked her off her feet, Kevin then fired a psychokinetic blast in her face which knocked her into a wall.

“Gah! Stupid humans!” She yelled as she got up. “Why must you interfere with my plan?!?”

“Because we wanna see tomorrow.” Adam replied.

“Well too bad, I guess I’ll have to take drastic measures and summon my adult form.”

Poison sat up from underneath the pillar. “Does that mean you’ll only be wearing black leather parts which cover your chest and waist?”

“I was gonna consider it, but I’ll stick with the dress.” Ivy produced a dark purple aura around her which grew bigger as she slowly changed. When she was done, she was now 6 foot, had purple hair down to her waist, and had purple demon hands and feet and really sharp teeth. She smiled at the others as she finished. “I shall change this world for the better. I’ve never intentionally killed before…but I guess there’s a first time for anything.” She took out her black book and threw it to Tiara. “Summon the beast.”

Tiara nodded as Ivy charged at Kevin again, who jumped over Ivy as she slashed at him. As Zoom jumped towards her from the side, Ivy fired a red blast and sent him flying. Alex fired gusts of wind at Ivy which barely affected her as she walked towards him, and then blasted him into a wall. Kevin, Kyle and Jessica rapidly fired energy blasts which Ivy blocked. Poison finally pushed the pillar off him and jumped in front of Ivy, protecting her from the blasts.

Ivy jumped up, created a massive ball of energy and threw it ahead, then quickly flew forward and spun in circles with her scythe, slicing the energy ball into dozens of smaller beams which shot in all directions as she kept spinning. Kevin, Kyle and Jessica jumped behind a fallen statue as she did this, blowing up half of the temple from the attack.

Kyle then said, “Did she just throw an energy ball, then take out her scythe and split it into dozens of beams which shot around the area?”

“Surprisingly yes.” Jessica replied.

“Damn, that’s awesome.”

“Yes, it was.” Kevin said. “But we gotta do something now, and where did that one with the staff go?”

“Outside, presumably.”

Tiara stood outside the temple with the black book and another white book in her hand. After reading out something quietly, she pointed her staff ahead and yelled, “Arise, Doomsday Dragon!” A massive beam of light and darkness rained down near the area, and a large three headed black crystallized dragon emerged from it. It also had a golden crystallized dragon symbol on its chest (as to be expected). The dragon roared which caught everyone else’s attention as Ivy grinned.

Jenny then said, “I have no idea what is going on, but I like it.”

Blade, Steel, Jessica, Zulu and Felicia were approaching the area as Jessica looked through some binoculars. “Whoa! Is that a black dragon?”

Zulu took the binoculars. “I gotta see this…” he looked through them. “Damn, that’s messed up.”

Blade looked at Steel. “Hey, you never told me Tiara could summon supreme black dragons.”

“Well, she can’t…as far as I know anyway.”

“Let’s just get going already.” Felicia said before running on ahead, the others followed seconds later.

On the demon planet, Rush and Raizor, in their giant robots were speeding through an area with tents and buildings with a wide variety of demons. Rush and Raizor whacked the ones who tried to attack them out the way while the rest minded their own business. Raizor talked to Rush through a communicator. “Hey Rush, tell the others to get to the main castle, and hurry up about it.”

“Fine, but there’s no need to be rude.”

“I’m an arrogant ****, and people love me for it.”

“You wish.”

In a rock cavern area, Mads and Slasha were side by side, firing at some demons as they fired back, with them dodging the blasts while taking them out. As one demon threw a sword from behind, Mads blasted Slasha, knocking her to the ground a second before the sword flew past her. Slasha looked behind her, and then said, “Thanks.”

“No problem.”

Half a minute later, one demon fired a large laser beam at Mads, Slasha tripped up Mads and the laser flew past him then Slasha shot the demon in the face.

“Guess we’re even.” Mads said as he got up.

“We seem to save each other’s lives somehow quite a bit.” A knife suddenly flew by and chopped off Slasha’s ahoge, which fell into her hand. Tears rolled down her face as she looked at it. “My ahoge! It took me months to get it like that!” Slasha suddenly pulled out a machete. “That’s it, you’ll pay with your lives, I’ll kill you all!” she said before running towards them.

Rush contacted Mads while Mads watched Slasha viciously attack the demons. “Meet at the big castle? Okay. Hmm? The noise? Oh, some demons cut off that big hair curl on Slasha’s head and she’s taking it pretty badly…yeah, I’ll see you there.”

Meanwhile, Amber and the fused Ice X and Fire X were standing still. Amber then said, “So, wanna know how I beat the dragon?”

“I think a lot of people would.”

“Well first, I said he stood no chance because I was the lovechild of Haruhi Suzumiya and Konata Izumi!”

“Huh?”

“And while he was confused, I recited a five minute speech on love and friendship, which I’ll do right now.”

“No! Please, have mercy!”

“It’s too late. Now…”

Five minutes later…

“And that’s why, with the help of your friends, you’ll always have the strength to do anything, and-”

“Stop! Please! Just go already, just stop talking!”

“’Kay, thanks, bye!” Amber yelled before running off.

Crystal walked into the throne room where the demon king was sitting down with a glass in his hand. “You’re the king, right?”

“Yes, my name is Dark X, I assume you’re the psychic demon girl, I’ve been looking forward to meeting you for quite a while.”

“As have I. But why do you look human?”

“It’s an ability, why do you have angel wings?”

“It’s for decoration. But that’s not important.” Crystal pointed at him. “Why do you feel the need to attack the earth?!?”

“I do this for the best, and for other demons which wish to pay me tribute.”

“Tribute? You steel others planets, and make them your slaves!”

“Perhaps the same could be said for all religions…”

“Regardless of that, mankind ill needs a savoir such as you.”

The king stood up. “Tell me, what is a man?”

“I know this one! A miserable little pile of secrets!”

“Correct!” he said before throwing the glass at her, which Crystal whacked out the way. “But enough talk, have at you!”

Egg Emperor from Sonic Heroes started playing as Crystal got into a fighting stance. “I’ve always wanted to be a superhero, regardless of how silly that sounded. I would have never thought gaining these powers would lead to me fighting the demon king himself. But killing high ranked demons was only to protect people which I cared about. I’m not a badass heroine, an angsty teenager, a damsel in distress, or a wise cracking hero. My name is Crystal Clear, Demon Slayer.” (Well, I was gonna use it at some point…)

“Very amusing.”

As Crystal jumped to punch him, he disappeared in a mist of smoke and fired a beam of energy from the side, knocking Crystal to the ground. Dark X landed down and pulled back his cape then fired a wave of purple fire which spread in circles around the ground as Crystal flew up. Dark X fired two beams which flew after Crystal wherever she went. She landed on a wall and jumped over the beams before they hit it.

As Crystal tried to fly kick the Dark X, he disappeared and reappeared right behind her, grabbed her leg and threw her at the wall and fired another blast which Crystal blocked. Dark X flew up and summoned a massive boulder of fire and threw it towards Crystal who jumped over it and punched him, then kicked him to the ground. Dark X raised his hand and a part of the floor was lit on fire, displaying a dragon symbol upon the flames.

“Hey, I think he’s holding back.” The older Crystal in her head said.

“How can you tell?”

“I’m older. And more combat wise, therefore I know.”

“Why would he hold back?”

“No idea, but just make the most of it.” Crystal flew down and towards Dark X who pulled back his cape and fired two more parallel beams which flew in circles towards her. Crystal flipped and flew between them, landed near the king and began throwing several punches as he moved back, then she tried to kick him, but quickly stopped and fired a blast of energy instead which knocked him back as the song stopped.

“Shall we get serious?” Dark X asked.

“I guess.”

Dark X took off his cape and threw it to the ground as Crystal got into a fighting stance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slasha was sitting in Raizor’s base with the other four robots and stood up. “On the next chapter of the Demon World Saga, through all our pain and suffering, we stand united, as one being, in order to bring down the forces of darkness and save the earth once again! Will we finally achieve peace for all species? Will we all live in harmony? Will my ahoge ever grow back? Find out in the last chapter of this saga, chapter 99: The End of an Era!”

The blue robot gasped. “Slasha seems so serious about this one…” The green robot nodded.

“That’s a bad sign!” the yellow robot yelled. “A bad sign!”

“It’s the end of the world! Everyone run!” The red one yelled. The four robots ran out the room screaming. After a few moments of silence, Slasha turned to the screen. “…Now it’s personal.”
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: