Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 04:37:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Sonny and Shade (Finished)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sonny and Shade (Finished)  (Read 4721 times)
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

I'm: 18
Power Level: 3,149,743.69
Username: SA2
Mood: Amazing

« Reply #30 on: 12 December, 2007, 03:54:52 pm »

It would be wrong not to use it >.>
---------------------------------------------------------
Raizor Blaid Saga: Chapter 25 – A Team Victory

Where we last left off, Sonny and Shade had recently become Super Sonny and Super Shade, and then flew off after Raizor Blaid while Crystal, Amber and Rush watched from the base. 

“I can honestly say I didn’t see this coming.” Crystal said, staring up into the sky.

“Who could have honestly seen this coming?” Amber asked.

At Mads house, Mads was still on the phone with Jason.

“Jason, did you just see that?”

“Yeah, I saw it. Two super hedgehogs…badass.”

“Indeed.”

Back at the base, Sonny and Shade were quickly catching up to RX as The Doomsday Zone theme started playing. Raizor turned around and saw them as they got near him.

“Two super hedgehogs? That’s new.”

“Yeah, I wasn’t expecting this.” Kat said.

“Aren’t you meant to be screaming?” Raizor asked.

“There isn’t much to scream about.”

“Could we just get down to business?” Shade asked, getting impatient.

“Very well.” Raizor said as he sped off and started firing balls of energy at them. Sonny and Shade moved left and right, avoiding them as they sped towards RX. Sonny charged forward and hit RX in the stomach, Shade then flew up and kicked RX in the face, sending it flying back and stopping after a few moments. RX then fired a big beam of energy at them which they both avoided by moving left.

“Dude, you can’t beat us now, we’re invincible!” Sonny exclaimed.

Raizor aimed down at the ground. “Well if I can’t hurt you I can always hurt others.” Raizor fired a big beam of energy towards the ground, causing destruction in the streets as people and cars moved out the way. The beam eventually went through a warehouse then it began to collapse.

“I’ll be back.” Sonny said as he flew off towards the warehouse. Sonny flew in and carried out someone holding a watering can. “Hey, I was just watching you on TV!”

“Yeah, I’m still taking care of business.” Sonny yelled as he flew off into the sky again.

Shade continued to dodge RX’s energy attacks, and then threw three chaos spears, connected to each other at RX which damaged it a bit. Meanwhile inside Raizor’s base, Blue, Green, Orange and Yellow entered the room where Crystal, Amber and Rush were.

“You guys still haven’t had enough yet?” Amber asked.

“We’ll be through when we defeat you.” The blue robot responded. “And where’s the hedgehogs?”

“They’re busy with Raizor right now.” Crystal replied.

“After we finish you two we’ll take care of them.” As the four robots aimed their weapons at Crystal and Amber, Rush fired the green laser cannon from the side, sending the four robots flying. Crystal lifted a big wooden box with her psychokinesis and the robots fell into it. She then closed it up.

“Nice work, Rush.” Amber said as she gave him a thumbs up. “Although he could have taken them.” 

“Just helping out.”

At Mads house, Mads was still on the phone with Jason.

“Yo Jason, care for a bet?”

“Sure.”

“I bet you ten bucks Sonny will be the one to finish him.”

“Alright, you’re on.”

Mads mom then walked into the room.

“Mads, could you tidy your room?”

“K, I just wanna finish recording this first.”

“Is it another one of your animes?”

“I wish.”

In a neon green lab room, a scientist with black smooth hair was watching television. Sonny had recently caught up to Shade as they continued to attack RX. The scientist’s name was Dr. Kurosama. He called over SA2 as he saw Sonny and Shade fighting the robot.

“Look, it’s just exactly what I saw on the mural!”

“Wow…”

“I can’t believe my greatest invention is fighting that giant mech right now.”

“That’s a pretty weird sight.”

In downtown, Mike walked up to the big screen. He opened his mouth, and then slowly closed it and walked away.

Back at the scene, Sonny flew full speed towards RX, as the robot swung at Sonny; he flew over the fist, curled into a ball and hit its face then flew back. Inside the base Rush took out a jetpack and put it on.

“You have a jetpack?” Crystal asked.

“Yep, and I now have a reason to use it.” Rush flew up into the sky and in the opposite direction of the others. Crystal and Amber glanced at each other and shrugged. Crystal then chucked the wooden box to Amber who slowly ascended into the sky. Shortly after, Rush flew past RX in the opposite direction and grabbed Kat as he flew past.

“Nice job, Rush.” Sonny yelled as Rush flew past them.

Shade then smiled. “And it seems like any leftover energy RX had from the emeralds has now worn off.”

Sonny and Shade charged towards RX and moved around the robot, punching and kicking it in several places. Sonny and Shade then moved back and covered themselves in several energy waves. Sonny and Shade then sped towards RX again, moving over each other in a circle faster and faster, eventually curling into balls as they approached the machine. They went straight through it, making a big hole as the machine began to blow up. Many people watching the scene cheered and clapped as RX began to blow up. Raizor ejected out of the robot in his silver chair and began to fly off. Sonny spin attacked the chair, making it malfunction.

“Well this sucks.” Raizor said as the chair descended diagonally through the air, followed by RX. At Mads house, Mads was still on the phone with Jason.

“Looks like you owe me ten bucks.”

“Oh darn…that was pretty cool though.”

“Tru dat.”

In a big basic orange room, Jawo’ watched Raizor Blaid being defeated while eating popcorn.

“Serves him right.” He said before putting a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

At Raizor’s base, Amber chucked the wooden box up into the air and kicked it in the same direction as Raizor Blaid and RX, covering the box with fire. Rush and Kat landed in the base moments later as Amber floated back down. Sonny and Shade then returned to the base after a few moments and changed back into their normal forms.

“That was just pure ownage, guys.” Amber said, looking at the two hedgehogs.

“It sure was.” Kat nodded. “Teamwork is the key to victory!”

“Lame saying is lame.” Sonny blurted out.

“I’m sure only you think that.”

“I agree with him.” Amber responded. “In fact I was thinking the same thing.”

“I kinda agree as well.” Crystal said.

Shade then nodded.

“Don’t worry Kat, I agree with you.” Rush said.

“At least someone does.”

Shade yawned. “Yeah, let’s get out of here now, I dislike this place.”

The rest of them nodded, they then proceeded to the exit and left. Camy floated back into the base, landed on a desktop and switched itself off.

After the others made it to the ship, Rush flew them back to the HQ. They then walked             to the central room. Commander Grey greeted them while carrying a suitcase.

“There you guys are, where have you been?” He asked as they entered.

“We went to beat Raizor Blaid.” Shade said. “We won’t be seeing him for a while.”

“All in a days work.” Amber said with a smile.

“Hey, don’t forget I helped out too.” Rush said.

“In all it was a pretty good day.” Crystal said.

“Yeah.” Kat responded. “Even though I got kidnapped.”

“I guess we’d better get going.” Shade said.

“Already?” Rush asked.

Shade nodded and then slowly walked to the lift.

“I’ll be seeing you guys soon.” Rush said.

Crystal and Amber said “Bye.” as they walked to the lift as well. Sonny then turned his attention to Rush. “Yo Rush, you mind if I take care of the emeralds?”

“Sure.” Rush said as he handed him the bag. Sonny waved goodbye as he ran into the lift. They took the lift up and changed into their normal clothes. At Amber’s house, shortly after Raizor was beaten, Max and Ruby started watching ‘It Makes No Sense.”. Charmy was flying away from a giant gorilla. Espio was in some bushes and threw a shuriken, missing the gorilla and hitting Charmy in the forehead. Charmy fell into a hole and the gorilla jumped in, and then started beating him up. Vector walked onto the screen and looked into the hole, and then looked at the screen.

“It makes no sense!” Vector said as a laugh track was played in the background.

Ruby was drinking water and spat it in Max’s face as she began laughing.

“Why my direction? Why?”

“Just cause.”

Ryan then walked in. “Hey Max, did you see that big event on TV?”

“I saw it. Pure ownage it was.”

“Yeah, I’m gonna go now, tell Amber I said bye.”

“K, see ya.”

Ryan left the house while Max and Ruby continued to watch TV. A bit later, Shade (wearing no clothes), Crystal, Amber and Mads were at the park.

“Awesome work, you guys.” Mads said. “Your display was pure win.”

Crystal smiled and closed her eyes. “It feels great being a superhero.”

“That’s something I can agree with.” Amber responded.

Mads stood up and cleared his throat. “Since everything is all said and done, I can say my line now.” Mads then looked around. “Where’s Sonny?”

“Here he comes now.” Shade said as he pointing very far up ahead. Sonny came running through the park with the ultra emeralds bag as the Sonic 1 ending theme played. He ran past many animals, and a variety of flowers. He stopped near the others ten seconds later and opened the bag. The ultra emeralds floated out and spun multiple times in a circle as they ascended. After a few seconds all seven flew off in different directions. Sonny stood with a smile and gave a thumbs up. Shade turned to the side slightly with his arms crossed and smiled. Crystal stood with one hand on her waist and two fingers to her head on her second hand. Amber crossed her arms with two fingers extended on both hands and smiled. They all did these things as the theme ended. Mads then walked onto the screen.

“End of chapter.”

The credits then played while all the songs used up until this point played shortly one after the other. After the credits ended, it showed Raizor crash land on a small deserted island in his silver chair. Raizor got up and dusted himself off.

“Great, my chair is damaged. Oh well, I’ll get back somehow.”

The wooden box, covered in fire landed on the island and the four robots climbed out.

“Oh, it’s you four.”

“Hi boss.” The orange said as he climbed out.

“What do we do now?” The blue one asked.

Raizor sat down on the ground. “I have no transport, so I suggest you sit your asses down because this is gonna take a while…”

The four robots shrugged and sat down. Very far off, SA2 pasted by the island in a blue boat as the screen slowly went dark.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

Mood: Quixotic

That guy

« Reply #31 on: 12 December, 2007, 04:11:31 pm »

As good as always.

*Teh thumbs up* (^.^)d
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #32 on: 12 December, 2007, 04:13:40 pm »

Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #33 on: 12 December, 2007, 04:15:13 pm »

=D
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #34 on: 12 December, 2007, 04:21:31 pm »

I haven't even put this on Fanfiction. net yet, just cause I'm too lazy
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
I_like_Nonon
The one and only ILS
Global Moderator
Just Wow.....

That guy

« Reply #35 on: 12 December, 2007, 04:30:35 pm »

How many chapters aren't on fanfiction?
Report Spam   Logged

Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #36 on: 12 December, 2007, 04:36:40 pm »

Just this last one, I think some people were expecting to be up right now...don't ask how I know
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #37 on: 18 December, 2007, 04:46:07 pm »

Onto teh next one...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lounge Saga: Chapter 26 – The Lounge’s Plan of Attack

A week after Raizor Blaid’s defeat, Jason, Melissa and Polly now know about Crystal and Amber’s powers. It was Sunday morning and Crystal was in her room, playing Mario Kart Wii with her dad. Her dad finished 1st while she finished 2nd.

“Man, dad, how are you so good at this game? I’m a pro at this and you keep beating me.”

“I’ve only played this for like five minutes.”

“Dad, you’re too good, you need to retire.”

“But this is my first time pl-”

“You need to retire!” She yelled.

At Mads house, Mads was downstairs eating while Sonny and Shade were watching TV in his room. Mads went to his room ten minutes later.

“What you guys doing now?” He said as he entered the room.

“We’re watching this anime.” Sonny replied. “It’s pretty good.”

“What anime is it?”

“I can’t say, although the main character is unbelievably stretchy and a pirate, which makes it win.”

“Pfft, ninjas own pirates.” Shade responded.

“Wanna have a fight about this, huh?” Sonny said as he got up.

“Gladly.” Shade said as he also got up.

“Remember to wear those clothes I gave you.” Mads said.

They both stood for a few seconds and then sat back down.

“Actually, there’s no need to fight.” Shade said.

“Yeah, what he said.” Sonny responded.

At Amber’s house, she was playing L.O.L on her PC when Max walked into her room.

“Hey Amber, you got any money I could borrow?”

“Why?”

“Just cause, I’m going to see a movie.”

“My money is for me only, ask mom.”

“I’m afraid I might get nagged.”

“That’s a chance you’ll just have to take.”

Max walked out of the room as Ryan walked in. He looked at the PC screen and then looked at Amber. Amber looked at him seconds later, they stared at each other for a few seconds and then he walked off.

At Crystal’s house, she entered the kitchen where her parents and Ruby were already sitting down. She was wearing a purple version of her normal top, with a violet long skirt and white stockings. She sat down near Ruby and grabbed a box of eggo on the table.

“My eggo!” Ruby shouted.

Crystal looked over at her dad. “Dad?”

“Share your eggo, Ruby.”

“Fine.”

“Oh yeah, mom, could I have some money later?” Crystal asked.

“Are you going out with friends?”

“Yeah, Melissa and Polly, to the shops and stuff at the mall.”

“I don’t trust that Polly girl.”

“You say that about a lot of people.” Crystal said as she rolled her eyes.

“That girl isn’t right in the head.”

“Can I just have the money please?”

“I’m going to a supermarket in a bit so I’ll give you money then.”

“Alright, I’ll have them meet me there.”

At Amber’s house, she walked into the kitchen where her parents, Max and Ryan were. Her dad was by the fridge, making a sandwich while Max and her mom were sitting down.

“Dad, what you doing?” Amber said as she entered. 

“Making a sandwich, because I’m too lazy to have something else.”

“K, pass me the soda.”

Her dad threw a bottle of lemonade over his shoulder, Amber then caught it on her knee. “Thanks.” She said as she took out a cup.

Max turned to her mom afterwards. “Mom, could I have some money for the cinema?”

“Just as soon as you take out the trash.”

“I’m on it!” He said as he got up.

Amber walked to the door. “Bye peoples, going out with friends.”

“Have a good time.” Her mom said.

Meanwhile, Mads, Jason, Sonny and Shade were walking down a street towards Amber’s house.

“Hey Mads, you seen any new animes lately?” Jason asked.

“Not really, you still owe me ten bucks by the way.”

“I’ll pay you when I have the money.”

“You’ve had the money three times already; you even have the money now!”

“I’ll have the money soon.”

“So where are we going?” Sonny asked.

“The city centre.” Jason responded. “A.k.a the mall.”

Amber joined the four of them as the reached her house and kept walking. A little later, Crystal and her mom arrived at the supermarket and went in. SA2 walked by as they entered.

“K mom, my friends will be here shortly.”

“Alright Crystal.”

“I’ll be waiting somewhere around here, be sure to buy the can of whoop-ass.”

“They sell whoop-ass now?”

“Yeah, they put it in a can recently.”

“Alright, I’ll be back as soon as I can.” Her mom said as she left.

Melissa and Polly came a few minutes later and met Crystal.

“Hi Crystal.” Melissa greeted her. “What happened to your original outfit?”

“I thought it was time for a change.” 

Polly then slid across the floor while shouting, “Woooo!”

Shortly after, Crystal’s mom came running up a lane nearby with a trolley. There was a display of cans up ahead shaped like a triangle. Crystal’s mom stepped on the back wheels, the trolley flipped over as the groceries also flew. Crystal’s mom back flipped over the cans, the trolley landed over the cans and the groceries landed in the trolley, Crystal’s mom then landed near the trolley and moved past Crystal, Melissa and Polly. Melissa and Polly looked on in shock.

“Yeah, my mom has the mad skills; in fact my whole family seem to have talents.” Crystal said.

“Talents like that?” Melissa asked.

“Kinda different. My younger sister once beat up a professional boxer.”

Melissa raised an eyebrow at Crystal.

“You would have had to see it to believe it.”

Meanwhile, in a big orange room Jawo’ and three others sat around a table. One was wearing a dark straightjacket with matching pants, he had lime green hair and light blue pupils, and he went by the name DarkxDizi.

Another one was wearing a doctor’s outfit. He had curly brown hair and brown pupils. He went by the name HouseCallDoc.

The third person wore a grey suit with a Nintendo 64 logo on the top right of it. He had black spiky hair and green pupils. He went by the name Visualpun.

“What’s the meaning of this?” DarkxDizi asked as he slammed his fist on the table.

“The business in the Lounge is really going down this month.” Visualpun said. “We need more supplies.”

“I know where we could get more.” Jawo’ replied.

“Where?” HouseCallDoc asked.

Jawo’ leaned forward. “There’s normally a sprite truck which goes by every Sunday around 2 o’clock downtown. We’ll just have to steal the sprite.”

“So then it’s settled.” Visualpun said. “We’ll meet downtown in an hour.”

A bit later, Sonny, Shade, Amber, Mads and Jason were in a games store inside the mall. Mads was looking around one section when Sonny walked up to him.

“Hey, what you looking for?” Sonny asked.

“Metroid Prime 3, it came out a long while ago and I have the money to buy it now.”

“Cool.”

After a bit of looking Mads went to the checkout where SA2 was behind the till.

“Excuse me; do you happen to have Metroid Prime 3 here?”

SA2 shook his head. “Sorry, we sold out about an hour ago.”

“An hour? Son of a-”

Moving on, shortly after the five of them went to the middle of the mall, in an area with dozens of tables around and many shops nearby. They sat down at a table. Crystal, Melissa and Polly met them there five minutes later and sat at the table. Melissa had some fries in her hand.

“About time you guys got here.” Shade said.

“I had to wait for my mom to finish shopping at the supermarket.” Crystal said.

“Why do they call it a supermarket?” Amber asked. “It’s not like the market wears a cape, or has super powers, or actually saves anyone. Just what makes it so super?”

“I just think they needed a name to stand out.” Jason responded.

Amber looked over at Crystal. “And what’s with the new look? Don’t you know the rules? Once you have an outfit you stick to it, even if the clothes get dirty.”

“Yeah, what she said.” Mads commented.

“Screw your anime rules.” Crystal replied.

Polly took a few of Melissa’s fries. “I will take these fries…AND EAT THEM!”

“Yeah, you do that.” Melissa responded.

Five minutes before 2 o’clock, they are all walking through the downtown area on the streets. Crystal, Amber and Mads are at the back while the rest are in front of them.

“So did you tell your mom you were meeting us here?” Amber asked, looking at Crystal.

“Not really, my mom thinks you’re a bad influence on me.”

“Weird, my mom thinks you’re a good influence on me.” 

“Paradox, am I right?” Mads asked.

Shade turned around. “Yes, you are right.”

“So you still can’t read minds, huh Crystal?” Amber asked.

“Nope, not that I’m aware of anyway. Reminds me of my first day with these powers, I was pretty freaked out by them and went to see a doctor. I normally dislike flashbacks but I’ll give it a shot.”

In the flashback it showed HouseCallDoc in a pale orange room. HouseCallDoc was wearing a black mask and holding a chart. Crystal walked into the room moments later.

“You must be Crystal Clear.” He said as she entered the room.

“Yeah, that’s me.” She said before sitting down.

“So what’s the problem?”

“Well, it’s kinda hard to say.” Crystal stopped for a few seconds. “I’ve been going through some weird changes recently-”

“Ahh, puberty.” HCD said as he nodded his head.

“No. Different changes. Like special abilities, I’ve recently been able to lift various things using my mind.”

“I see.” HCD said as he slowly stood up. “I just need you to lie down, pull down your pants and bend over.”

“K…wait, what?”

“Nothing, just lay down and I’ll see what’s new.”

When the flashback ended, Amber and Mads were both quiet.

“…So what happened?” Mads asked.

“He told me that I have a special power called telekinesis, and that I should be grateful for such a gift…and then he asked again if we could take off our shirts and kiss, so I left.” 

Amber cleared her throat. “When I first got my powers, I knew what was up. I just spent time in a quiet area getting used to them.” 

“Yeah, well me, Melissa and Polly are gonna go to the cinema now, we’ll see you guys later.” Crystal, Melissa and Polly walked in a different direction while the others kept walking.

“So how bout them donuts?” Sonny asked randomly.

“Donuts are good.” Jason replied.

Everyone else nodded. Close to the city, Jawo’ DarkxDizi, HouseCallDoc and Visualpun stopped near some trees.

“Alright, it’s time to strike, are you all ready?” Visualpun asked.

The other three nodded. The four of them began to walk towards the city.
« Last Edit: 26 December, 2007, 06:21:47 pm by Konata Izumi » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #38 on: 21 December, 2007, 12:34:28 pm »

The Lounge Saga: Chapter 27 – Mads Power

Five minutes later after Crystal, Melissa and Polly left, they were at the cinema. They were looking at a list of movies near a queue.

“So what should we see?” Melissa asked.

“Well we have Morning Wood, Big Meat, SA2: The Movie, No u, and Yo Momma.” Crystal said, reading out the list.

“I say we see No u.” Melissa suggested.

“Same here.” Crystal replied. “Polly?” Polly shrugged and joined the queue. “I guess it’s settled then.” Crystal said as they all joined the queue.

Back outside, the others were still walking through the streets.

“So guys, which is better, pirates or ninjas?” Sonny asked.

“I’m not gonna participate in this argument.” Amber said.

“That’s the right attitude to have, Amber.” Mads said as he nodded.

“Shut it.” She replied.

“Jason?” Shade asked as he turned to him.

“I’m not gonna join in either.”

“Then how will we know we owns more?” Sonny asked.

“Internet?” Mads suggested.

“K. Internet it is.”

A sprite lorry drove past the four of them. Jawo’ appeared and jumped in through the window, he punched the driver and knocked him out. He then jumped out and opened the back which contained many dozens of sprite bottles. DarkxDizi flew into the area and helped him with the bottles. Everyone around the area focused their attention on them.

Sonny looked over at Jawo’. “OMG!” He then looked down. “Someone dropped a nickel!”

“Come on Sonny.” Shade said.

The both of them ran over to Jawo’ and Dizi as they were unloading the lorry. Jawo’ and Dizi turned around, glanced at each other and then burst into laughter.

“What’s so funny?” Shade said angrily.

“Those outfits.” Dizi said, wiping a tear from his eye. “I wish I had a camera.”

“Hey, stop laughing!” Sonny shouted.

Jawo’ and Dizi continued to laugh at them. Amber then appeared in her battle outfit and landed a few feet away from them.

“Hi Jawo’, who’s your friend?”

“This here is DarkxDizi, a member of the Lounge.”

Sonny and Shade quickly began to run off. “Amber, hold these guys off for a while until we get back.” Sonny shouted.

“No problem.” She said as she covered her hands in fire.

“Ooh, a Pyro, this could be interesting.” Dizi said with a smile.

Amber fired a beam of fiery energy at them, Jawo’ and Dizi both moved out the way and Amber sent the beam going upwards before it hit the lorry. Jawo’ and Dizi attacked her from different sides while Amber avoided and blocked some of the hits. Dizi soon kneed her in the stomach and then Jawo’ punched her, sending her flying. Dizi flew after her, Amber quickly spun and covered herself in fire, hitting Dizi and then she landed on the ground with one hand.  As Jawo’ came towards her, the beam of energy came down from the sky and hit him, knocking him into a nearby building.

Sonny and Shade came back shortly in their battle outfits. “It’s been a while since we did this.” Shade said as he stretched. A bunch of girls cheered for Sonny and Shade on the streets while Sonny and Shade waved at them. “It’s good to be loved.” Sonny said as he grinned.

HouseCallDoc quickly appeared and landed ten feet away from them as Jawo’ and Dizi got up.

“I guess it’s three on three now.” Shade said.

HCD threw a big pill at Shade who countered it with a chaos spear. The pill exploded and surrounded the area in smoke; Dizi tackled Amber while the area was covered in smoke and Sonny ran towards HCD and began to attack him while he blocked the attacks. Shade and Jawo’ ran towards each other, Jawo’ took out his divine sprite blade as they got close to each other. Jawo’ slashed at Shade, Shade jumped into the air and attacked with a downward kick as Jawo’ blocked it.

Mads took out his phone and called Rush. “Hi Rush, what’s up?”

“How did you get this number?”

“…Internet. Anyway, Sonny, Shade and Amber are taking on these three other guys, you should try and get down here before it’s too late, or send some robot.”

“Is that so? Well I was really saving something for sometime later, but I guess it could be used now.”

“What is it?”

“Just get down here as soon as you can.”

“I’m on my way.” Mads said before hanging up.

Inside the cinema, Crystal, Melissa and Polly were now watching the film. SA2 and a woman wearing a red dress were on the screen, there were several people in the same room.

“SA2, your talent is remarkable.” The woman said.

“No u.” He said, pointing at her.

Everyone around the room laughed. Melissa took out a portable radio shortly after and turned it on. They heard news about what was happening outside.

“I’m reporting live in downtown Green Hill City where a mysterious group of fighters have challenged the heroes who defeated Raizor Blaid last week and are fighting in the middle of the street right now. Sonny and Shade were previously wearing clothes certainly not suited for hedgehogs, it was hilarious.”

Melissa looked at Crystal. “Don’t you need to go help sort that out?”

“Nah, I’m sure the others can handle it.”

“If you say so.” Melissa shrugged.

A bit later, Mads arrived at the old building and the elevator opened for him. He then went to go see Rush in the lab.

“Hi Rush, what did you wanna see me for?” Mads said as he got there.

Rush walked up to the silver tall chamber and opened it. He took out another black suit which was the same as the others but the lines were green and the logo on the front and the belt had an anime girl head; it had pink hair and violet pupils. Rush handed the suit to Mads.

Mads looked at the suit for a few moments and then looked at Rush. “Fo realz?”

“Fo realz.”

Mads went into a changing room on the right and changed into the outfit quickly and then put on the helmet. “So what good will this be if I don’t have powers, exactly?”

Rush smiled. “Now that’s the beauty of it, while wearing the suit you’ll get all kinds of different stuff, super strength, super defense and all that. Plus it’s got a built in laser cannon and a few bombs.”

“Wow Rush, you put quite a lot of effort into this.”

“Yeah, by the way, why did you want the bombs to be pink?”

“It catches people off guard.”

Rush thought for a few seconds. “…If you say so, anyway the shoes on that suit are designed to make you run faster, similar to Shade’s skates.”

“Alright, see you soon.” Mads said as he ran off out the room.

Back in the city, Jawo’ was chasing Shade, repeating trying to slash at him with his blade. Shade kicked the blade out of his hand and threw a chaos spear. Jawo’ quickly ducked and it hit a red car slowly traveling down the road. Amber flew up and caught the car and then slowly descended and placed it safely on the ground.

Someone holding a boom box on the streets shouted, “Blaze, you rock!”

Amber turned to him while quickly putting one hand on her waist and pointed at him with the second hand. “You know it!” Dizi quickly tackled her and they rolled around on the ground. Amber soon threw Dizi behind her at the lorry. He separated into a flock of bats before hitting the lorry and reformed on top of it. Sonny ran at HCD while he threw multiple pills at him. Sonny avoided them by moving left and right as he got closer. Sonny slid under HCD and spin attacked him, then back flipped and hit him with both feet.

Jawo’ picked up his divine sprite blade and prepared to attack Shade with it again. Mads appeared and quickly fired a beam of energy which hit the sword and knocked it out of his hands again. The others looked over at him.

“Sup.” Mads said as he waved.

“Well look who decided to join us.” Sonny said with a smile.

Visualpun ran into the area shortly after as the others continued to fight each other. “What’s going on, aren’t you guys done yet?”

“We’re a bit busy right now.” Jawo’ replied while blocking some of Shade’s punches.

Visualpun ran towards Mads as he began firing at Visualpun. At Amber’s house, Max was leaving the house. He walked through the living room where the news was on. The man on the news started speaking.

“It seems another ally has come to help out our heroes, and another member from the opposing team has suddenly appeared.”

Back in the cinema, Crystal, Melissa and Crystal are still watching the movie with the radio still on.

“A fifth member?” Crystal said as she raised an eyebrow. “Who could that be?”

“You should really get down there.” Polly said. Crystal and Melissa looked at her strangely after a few seconds. “Uhh, I mean, heroes go! Yeah, yahoo! And stuff…”

Crystal shrugged. “Nah, I’m good.”

Back outside, Visualpun was running towards Mads. Mads took out a small pink bomb with the anime girl icon on it and then contacted Rush on his suit. “Hey Rush, watch this.” Mads threw the bomb five feet away, as Visualpun approached it he stopped and looked at it in confusion. It then exploded and he went flying back.

“Told you the weird look would confuse people.” 

“Fine, I was wrong.” Rush said with a sigh.

Visualpun grabbed onto a lamppost as he flew back, spun himself round and then flew back towards Mads. Visual kneed him in the face; Mads flew back and landed on his feet and then started firing at Visualpun as he ran up a wall and jumped towards him. Mads rolled out the way and tried to elbow Visualpun but he blocked it with his arm.

Meanwhile, Shade was dodging punches from Jawo’. Shade blocked one punch with his arm, then Jawo’ quickly hit Shade with his right foot, Shade went flying back and flew into Mads, knocking them both over.

Sonny was running circles around HCD for several moments. HCD then threw a pill on the ground and covered the area in smoke. HCD then threw multiple pills which caused a small explosion when they hit the ground, knocking Sonny into the air. HCD kicked him back with both feet and then followed him.

Amber ran towards Dizi as he shot laser beams from his eyes, she dodged them by moving left and right. When she approached Dizi she covered her right hand in fire and tried to punch him as he turned into a flock of bats. He reformed and flew about the area with Amber chasing him.

Meanwhile, the driver inside the lorry began to wake up. Jawo’ punched the driver again and then chucked him out of the lorry. Jawo’ climbed in and started the engine. “C’mon fellow loungers, let’s move!”

Visualpun and HCD jumped in the back while Dizi jumped on top of the lorry and they sped off down the road. Sonny and Shade got up quickly afterwards.

“They’re getting away! C’mon you two, let’s go after them!” Sonny said. They both slowly turned around seconds later to see Amber and Mads posing in front of cameras while they took pictures. “Guys, let’s go.” Shade said.

“We’ll be there in a sec.” Mads replied.

Sonny and Shade ran off down the street and Amber and Mads followed them a few moments later.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #39 on: 29 December, 2007, 11:25:06 am »

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lounge Saga: Chapter 28 – Battle on the Highway

Back in the cinema, Crystal, Melissa and Polly were still watching the movie. On the screen, everyone was in one room, wearing suits and talking to each other. A detective walked into the room smoking a pipe.

The detective took the pipe out of his mouth. “Someone in this room…is a murderer!”

SA2 pointed at him. “No u!” Everyone gasped and the detective dropped his pipe.

“OMG! Plot twist!” Polly shouted.

On the radio the person doing the news started speaking again. “The mysterious group of fighters have taken off with the sprite lorry and the other group have followed them onto the highway!”

Melissa looked over at Crystal. “You sure you don’t wanna go join them?”

“Fine. I’ll go after the movie is over.”

Meanwhile, outside on the streets Jawo’ was driving down the highway with Visualpun and HCD in the back of the truck while Dizi was on top. Battle Highway from Sonic Battle started playing as they drove down the highway.

Amber flew towards the truck from far away while Sonny and Shade ran past cars, slowly approaching the lorry. Mads was a bit behind Sonny and Shade jumping across cars. Dizi saw them coming and poked his head out the passenger’s side of the front. “Yo Jawo’, we got company.” Jawo’ looked back and saw them slowly coming towards the vehicle. “It was only a matter of time, start throwing some of the sprite at them.”

“Why the sprite?” Dizi asked.

“We got loads, and it’ll hopefully stop a few of them.”

At the back of the lorry, Visualpun and HCD gathered several bottles of sprite and began to throw them at the other four. Amber kicked one of the bottles back at them; Dizi moved to the edge of the lorry and chopped it in half. A few of the bottles exploded when they hit the ground, slipping the liquid all over the ground. Sonny slipped on the liquid and ran into another car which also skidded on it.

Shade skated over the liquid, moving faster towards the lorry. As Shade got closer, Visualpun and HCD started throwing more bottles while Mads blasted them as they got near him.

Amber flew up to Dizi on the roof and tried to punch him as he moved from his spot, punching a hole in the roof. Amber kicked him in the stomach. She pulled back her foot and tried to punch him but Dizi turned into a flock of bats and appeared behind her, and then fired an energy blast which knocked her back and onto a car.

Shade ran up to the front of the lorry and jumped in the window on the passenger’s side of the vehicle. Jawo’ and Shade began attacking each other while turning the steering wheel to avoid other cars on the road. Shade elbowed Jawo’ and turned right as the lorry almost went off the road. Jawo’ then kicked Shade and turned left as the lorry almost hit a car.

Sonny came running towards the lorry again while Visualpun and HCD continued to throw bottles. Mads shot a cable with a sharp point on the end at one of the bottles. He caught it and swung it round, then threw it back at them. Visualpun whacked it away and then took out a white laser cannon with the Nintendo 64 logo on it and fired it at Mads. Mads jumped off the car as it moved out the way and jumped onto another, moving around as he kept firing.

Sonny jumped up as he got close to the lorry. HCD threw another bottle; Sonny curled up into a ball and went straight through it then hit HCD, knocking him back. Visualpun turned to Sonny and started firing at him as he moved about the lorry.

“Man, I run faster then Kenyans, I got them crazy energy legs! Sonny said as he continued to avoid the attacks.

Mads shot out a cable from each hand on his suit, the cables connected to the sides of the lorry. Mads walked back a bit and then sprung forward as he let go. Mads flew into the back of the lorry and fly kicked Visualpun as he entered, knocking him into HCD as he got up.

Meanwhile, the movie had almost finished at the cinema. SA2 was walking down a street, thinking to himself. “In the end, where there is no suitable comeback left, there is always…no u.” The movie then ended and rolled the credits.

Crystal slowly got up. “Okay, I’m going now, see you guys later.”

“Bye.” Melissa and Polly responded.

As she exited the screen room, she ran past Ruby, Max and another boy who wore a grey hood and pants to match. “Looking as good as ever, Crystal.” Max said as Crystal ran past them. Crystal looked back and then shrugged before running into the bathroom. She came out a minute later in her battle suit and then ran outside. She walked up to someone after looking round.

“Hey, which way did those other guys go who stole the lorry?” Crystal asked.

“They went right.” The man said as he pointed.

Crystal quickly turned to the right and flew off into the sky. Back at the scene, Amber was on top of the lorry attacking Dizi. Amber soon swept at his legs, tripping him. She then threw multiple fireballs which Dizi whacked out of the way and knocked one up as he back flipped and landed on his feet.

At the back of the lorry, Sonny curled into a ball and bounced off the walls, trying to hit HCD. HCD kicked him up; he hit the roof and came down. As he fell down HCD gave me an uppercut. Sonny threw a Sonny Wind which hit him and knocked HCD to the front near the front.

Visualpun fired his laser cannon at Mads; he rolled out the way and fired back. Visualpun jumped into the air and fired again, Mads then side-stepped it and fired another blast. Visualpun bent back, avoiding the blast and then was hit by a spin attack from Sonny.

At the front of the lorry, Shade tried to spin kick Jawo’, who blocked the kick with his arm. Jawo’ then punched Shade using his right arm; a second later Shade grabbed his arm. Jawo’ tried to punch Shade with his left arm but Shade grabbed it with his other arm. Shade then kneed Jawo’ and turned the steering wheel right as they almost bashed into another car.

Crystal was slowly flying down the road and soon approached the lorry. Crystal’s mom was driving by in her silver car near the lorry. On the roof, Dizi threw a big energy wave at Amber who bent back as it came towards her. The wave hit the ground near Crystal’s mom’s car and flung it into the air.

Crystal quickly flew over and caught it, and then slowly placed it at the side.

“Thank you, umm, what is you name again?” Crystal’s mom asked.

“It’s Psychic Angel, and it was no problem, mom-I mean ma'am.” Crystal took off after the lorry again.

“What a strange girl.” Crystal’s mom said before driving off.
« Last Edit: 06 July, 2008, 06:27:07 pm by The Ninja in Black » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #40 on: 01 January, 2008, 07:28:58 pm »

The Lounge Saga: Chapter 29 – The Lounge HQ

On the highway, the others were still fighting while avoiding cars, keeping up at a steady speed. Crystal caught up to the lorry and dropped down onto the roof where Amber and Dizi were a few feet away from each other.

“Alright, I’m here to help out.” Crystal said as she arrived.

Amber stepped close to her and tripped her, Dizi then kicked her sending her flying back and into the road. Crystal rolled out the way as a car came towards her. “What on earth was that for?”

Amber and Dizi both laughed for a few moments. “Let’s continue.” Amber said after she stopped laughing.

Amber jumped towards Dizi and tried to kick him while Dizi blocked it. Amber moved right onto the roads and landed on the street with one hand as Dizi jumped off the roof towards her. Amber shot a beam of energy which Dizi avoided by moving left and pounded the ground. Pieces of the ground came up in random places behind the lorry, preventing some of the traffic behind from getting through. Amber back flipped and then curled into a ball as she spun multiple times. Amber bounced off the side of a car with both feet and flew towards Dizi, she tackled him and they went through the side of the lorry, creating a big hole.

Near the hole, Sonny and HCD were attacking each other. Sonny kicked him in the stomach, HCD then punched him in the face. Sonny quickly countered with an elbow to the face, HCD stumbled back a few feet and threw a pill which hit Sonny, knocking him into the air. Mads shot a cable which hit the side near Sonny, Sonny grabbed onto the string and spun round and then hit HCD with a downward kick.

Visualpun punched Mads while he was distracted and he landed near the back of the truck. Mads threw a few bombs which Visualpun evaded by running up the wall and back flipping.

The lorry soon slowed down and entered the drive-thru of a fast food restaurant called the Blue Bomber. Jawo’ drove up to a speaker box as everyone stopped fighting, wondering where they were. SA2 was on the other end of the speaker box.

“Why are we at a fast food restaurant?” Shade asked.

“I’m hungry.” Jawo’ replied.

“Can I take your order?” SA2 asked on the speaker box.

“Yeah, sure.” Jawo’ stuck his head out the window. “Any of you guys want anything?”

“I’ll have the Knuckle sandwich.” Mads said. “I haven’t tried it yet.”

Amber poked her head into the window from the roof. “I’ll just have a chaos soda.”

“I’ll have some radical fries.” Visualpun said.

“What’s so radical about those fries?” Dizi asked.

“I have no idea.”

“Dizi, you want anything?” Jawo’ asked.

“Nah, I’m good.”

Jawo’ quickly turned his attention to the speaker box. “Ok, we’d like some radical fries, a knuckle sandwich, a chaos soda, and an E-burger. All regular please.”

They came to the pay window shortly after and picked up the food, Jawo’ paid for the food with a credit card. Jawo’ parked the lorry in the car park and they had their food while the others sat and waited. Crystal flew by the fast food place and looked around, scratched her head and then flew off further down the road.

“So how bout them pills?” HouseCallDoc asked.

“The pills hurt.” Sonny responded.

Mads took out his knuckle sandwich and looked at it. The sandwich looked like Knuckles hand with the two sharp points coming from the burger itself.

“Wow, this looks just like his hand, in burger form.” Mads said in amusement.

“Just hurry up and eat it.” Visualpun responded.

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll get to it, but the fist is just pure win.”

“Would you just eat the fist?” Shade yelled.

“Ok, I’ll eat it now, but its still win.”

A few minutes later, they started driving down the road again while fighting each other. They soon drove into another part of the city and down one road. At the back of the lorry, HCD hit Sonny with an exploding pill; he flew back and hit Mads as Visualpun jumped out the way. As they both landed near the edge, Visualpun kicked them off the lorry.

On the top of the lorry, Amber spun round and tried to hit Dizi with the back of her fist, Dizi blocked it and kicked her back, making her fall off the lorry. As Shade was still fighting Jawo’ at the front, Dizi climbed down and held him still with both arms, then Jawo’ kicked him out of the lorry.

A short while up ahead, they stopped by a grey building. Visualpun, HCD and Dizi quickly carried out most of the sprite while Jawo’ opened the door and entered, the others quickly followed him.

Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads arrived at the door a minute later and read a sign above it which said “Welcome to the Lounge HQ”.

They all stood there for a few moments and then Mads spoke. “So are we going in or what then?”

“I’m ready when you guys are.” Amber said as she shrugged.

Sonny turned round to Mads. “So Mads, about the suit-”

“Ahh, that, Rush gave it to me recently. I’d been asking him all week if he could make me one of these suits and he finally did. It’s got a blaster cannon on the right hand, as you can see. The belt has bombs in the pouches, and it has extension cables on the wrist to like hook onto stuff.”

“Well it’s nice to have you working with us.” Sonny said.

“By the way, where’s Crystal?” Shade asked.

Amber slowly turned around and smiled. “She might have slipped up on some work and had to go finish it. But enough of that, let’s get the sprite back and be done with this.”

The four of them entered the Lounge HQ to see several rooms, leading into other rooms without any doors in the open area. They walked past the rooms and then went up some stairs.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #41 on: 04 January, 2008, 11:57:10 am »

The Lounge Saga: Chapter 30 – Lounge Logic

Crystal was somewhere outside standing on a tall pillar. She looked around for a few moments and then sighed.

“Great, how am I gonna find these guys. I can’t believe Amber tripped me up and get rid of me, when I find them I’m gonna punch her in the face!”

Back at the Lounge HQ, Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads were walking through various rooms on the second floor and came to a small room with a steel door a bit ahead of them. Jawo’, Dizi, HCD and Visualpun were in a neon blue security room. Jawo’ and Visualpun stood up, watching the cameras.

“Are you sure they won’t be able to get in?” Visualpun asked.

“I’m sure, that there is reinforced steel.” Jawo’ replied.

Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads walked forward until they were a few feet from the door.

“After this is over I gotta get back to watching my anime.” Sonny said.

“Just watching random ones, huh?” Mads asked.

“Yeah. I might try for one of those magical girl animes next, with the powerful skills and stuff.”

“Nice choice.” Mads said as he gave him a thumbs up.

Amber smiled. “Pfft, forget that magical girl nonsense.” Amber covered her right arm with fire and punched the door down with ease. “My power is the real deal.”

“We weren’t talking about your power.” Mads replied. “And how did you do that so easily?” He asked.

“Training at 25x earth’s gravity makes a lot of things easier.”

“You’ve been pushing yourself a bit harder recently.”

“The best never slow down. Anyway, let’s get moving.” Amber said as she walked on. The others followed.

In the control room, Visualpun looked at Jawo’, Jawo’ then turned towards him moments later. “How was I meant to know she was that strong?”

Visualpun sighed. “Try the traps then.”

“Sure, a bit of Lounge Logic will do the trick.”

Shortly after walking past the door, the four of them came to two different path and stopped by the intersection.

“They might have gone different ways here.” Shade said as he crossed his arms.

“So two of us will go down a different path, right?” Mads asked.

“Exactly.” Shade replied as he nodded.

“Alright, Mads and I will go left.” Amber said.

Sonny turned to Shade and smiled. “Care for a race to the end?”

“You’re on.” Shade said as he smiled back.

Sonny and Shade quickly rushed down the left path as Amber and Mads stood in the same spot.

After a few moments, Mads finally spoke. “Yeah, see you at the end then…”

Back at the cinema, Max, Ruby and the third person were watching “Yo Momma”. Omochao and Big the Cat were on the screen and came to a cliff on a grassy field.

Omochao turned to Big. “Get your fat ass up that cliff!”

“No u.” Big replied.

“Yo momma.” Omochao responded without hesitation.

Max was sitting down with popcorn in his hand; Ruby was to the right of him while the other boy was on the left.

“Could I get some popcorn?” The boy asked.

“Yeah, sure.” Max said as he gave him the packet and then looked at the screen. “This here is one of my friends from school, his name is Danny.”

Ruby looked at him. “Max, who are you talking to?”

“Nobody, just thought I’d say that for no reason.” He replied as he shifted his eyes left and right.

Back at the Lounge HQ, Sonny and Shade were running along the right path. They soon came to a big construction room with escalator’s and machines which tried to crush them as they ran across the area. They soon entered a lift which stopped a bit higher up and ran along the path before making it out of the room.

Amber and Mads were walking down a hallway with many doors on both sides. They stopped as Jawo’ began to talk on a speaker box, a few feet above them.

“It seems we have intruders. You like marshmallows, right?” Jawo’ said as many marshmallow humanoid creatures came out of different rooms and towards them.

Amber and Mads both shrugged. “They’re alright.”

Amber ran towards a few and spun in a circle, covering herself with fire as she approached the monsters and went right through a few of them. Mads jumped up and kicked ones head off, then fired a blast of energy through two of them at the same time. From Mads direction, one of the monsters ran towards Amber. Amber turned around as it was ten feet away from her and fired a fireball. The marshmallow monster jumped out the way and it hit Mads hair, setting it on fire.

Mads looked up to see his hair was on fire and then ran around in circles. “Holy crap! Put it out!”

“I could evaporate it if you’d stop moving.” Amber replied as she watched him run about.

In another area, Sonny and Shade entered a clear blue room with several bags of sprite in the middle of the room.

“It’s likely it’s a trap.” Sonny said.

“If Crystal was here she could have just used her psychokinesis on it.” Shade said.

“Well I’m going for it anyway.” Sonny said as he ran ahead. “Be ready to strike any minute now.”

“I’m always ready.” Shade responded.

Sonny ran up to the bags and grabbed them. After a few moments he looked around. “Odd, I was sure there would be a trap.”

A black hole in the ground opened up several feet behind Sonny. Visualpun popped out and aimed the laser cannon at Sonny.

“Sonny, behind you!” Shade shouted as he pointed.

Sonny dropped to the ground as Visualpun fired, avoiding the shot by a few inches.

“Damn laser dodging reflexes!” Visualpun shouted as he shook his fist.

Shade fired a chaos spear at Visualpun who popped back into the hole and disappeared. Jawo’ appeared from another black hole a few feet behind Shade and kicked him forward. Shade spun and landed on his feet then turned towards Jawo’.

“I’m sure you want me to explain the holes, huh?” Jawo’ asked.

“I’m sure a lot of people would like to know.” Sonny said as he stood up and looked at the screen.

“You see, there are things called lounge holes all over this place, they lead to different parts of the area here. Think of it as chaos control, except your transportation is using holes to get to areas.”

Seconds later, an explosion was seen from the side wall as Amber and Mads entered the room. “We thought we’d take a shortcut.” Mads said as they entered.

Jawo’ sighed. “You can keep the sprite if you fix that wall.”

“Fo realz?” Mads asked.

“Fo realz. We just needed it to make up for costs. But I’ve got a solution to that now.” Jawo’ looked up at a camera. “Loungers, you listening?”

“Yeah, we’re listening.” Dizi replied.

Jawo’ cleared his throat. “We’ll set up an arena and have people pay to watch us continue our fight; it shouldn’t take too long to recover our slight losses.”

“Maybe that would have worked if you didn’t steal the sprite.” Shade responded.

“You’re right. Then just take the sprite.”

“If you insist.” Sonny said as he picked up two bags. Amber and Mads picked up the rest.

“I’ll be seeing you soon.” Jawo’ said as he opened up another lounge hole in front of them. They entered the lounge hole and arrived at the exit. They then left, carrying the bags.

“Now, let’s get the sprite back to that place in the city.” Shade said.

“Then carry one of the bags and fly there using your air shoes.” Sonny said.

Shade took one bag off Sonny so they were all carrying one. Crystal arrived as they were about to leave and floated down to them. “There you guys are, it’s about time I found you.” Crystal then looked over at Amber. “And I’m gonna kick your ass!”

“Enough with your empty threats, just help with the stuff here.” Amber said. “Pick up that sprite lorry using your psychokinesis and follow us back to the city. You can do that right?”

“Yeah, I can do it…but then I’m gonna kick your ass!”

After a few moments, Crystal lifted up the lorry using her psychokinesis and the five of them set off. Sonny held onto Amber’s foot as they flew across the sky and towards the city. They shortly arrived back in the city where the lorry driver was still knocked out. Crystal dropped the lorry slowly to the ground; the others then put the sprite in the back.

“Another job well done.” Sonny said as they finished.

“I barely got to do anything.” Crystal sighed.

“You’ll have a chance to soon enough.” Mads said.

Crystal looked up at him. “By the way, how were you able to help out without any powers?”

“Oh yeah, I forgot to ask myself.” Amber said.

Mads quickly explained the things Rush said to him. “Now that this is over, let’s go.”

Sonny nodded. “Yeah, let’s go round Mads house, he’s got food.”

Amber stroked her chin. “Yes, Sonny speaks wise words.”

“So it’s agreed we all go to Mads house.” Shade said, looking around. “Even though me and Sonny pretty much live there.”

Everyone nodded, Sonny then stepped ahead of the others. “In this little world of happiness and care, there are fond memories to cherish and share, even though we aren’t getting paid, we’re still in the world…of Sonny and Shade.”

The area was quiet for a short while, besides the sound of footsteps from people on the street. Amber then looked over at Crystal. “DDR?”

“You’re on.” Crystal responded as she nodded.

Crystal and Amber ran on ahead of the others. Shade slowly walked on while Sonny and Mads remained in the same spot. “Aren’t we gonna take the suits off?” Mads asked.

“We’ll do that later.” Shade said as he kept walking.

Mads quickly ran in the same direction as the others. Sonny then turned around. “I don’t even get any comments on my poem? Geez.” Sonny quickly ran after them.

Back at the Lounge, Jawo’ entered the control room where the other Loungers were.

“Jawo’, we did you just give back the sprite?” HCD asked.

“To get those guys off our cases. I happen to know of another lorry in another town which will be coming in an hour from now. If we move now we should be able to make it.”

Visualpun smiled. “Good work Jawo’, alright, let’s move out.”

The Loungers jumped into a lounge hole a bit ahead, left the Lounge HQ and travelled up the street.

Meanwhile, on the island Raizor Blaid landed on, he had finished making a red motorboat. He carried some suitcases in the boat and then jumped in. The four robots jumped in afterwards and the boat took off. SA2 passed by in a blue boat as they took off.

“Finally, let’s make our way back now.” Raizor said as they shortly left the island.

“That island was pretty nice.” The blue robot said.

“Yeah.” The yellow robot responded. “I also made another emerald replica.” He said as he took it out.

“Overall, I guess it was a nice island, and not as deserted as I thought.” Raizor said.

They soon passed a big ship as they travelled across the sea. He five of them then looked at the ship.

“We have all the time in the world, so let’s have some fun.” Raizor said as he smiled. He then turned the boat around and sped towards the ship.
« Last Edit: 04 January, 2008, 01:42:24 pm by Dark Samus » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #42 on: 07 January, 2008, 04:06:41 am »

There was a reason why Ice X came before Raizor Blaid, anyway I'll be making quite a lot of change from this point, hopefully good ones. By the way, the beginning was a reference to another anime I thought I'd just throw in there (I hope somebody gets it), and Italics means someone is thinking...yeah.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fire X Saga: Chapter 31 – Fun at the Beach

It was two weeks after the events of the Loungers attempting to make off with the sprite lorry. It was 11:00am on Sunday, at Crystal’s house she had just recently woken up, the sun was shining through her window as she lay in bed looking at the window. 

I was just supposed to be an ordinary second year high school student,
But on one special day a small meteorite changed everything.
” 

What I received was a new experience of life,
And what I gained was psychokinetic powers.
” She thought to herself as she lifted her right hand and covered it with psychokinetic energy.

Was the path which led me to this supernatural power just a coincidence, or was it fate? I’m not quite sure right now, but…”

Crystal sat up, then looked at the screen and smiled. “The Fire X Saga will now begin!”

“Crystal, who are you talking to?” Crystal’s dad yelled.

“No-one, dad.” She yelled back.

At Mads house, he and Amber were up in his room, playing a game. Sonny and Shade were in his living room watching TV, while Sonny was drinking a can of chaos soda. Amber and Mads soon came downstairs, and into the living room. As they entered, on the TV screen it showed Knuckles walking slowly through Pumpkin Hill from Sonic Adventure 2 while someone played a piano in the background. After five seconds the camera zoomed in on him.

“You know me, the fighting freak Knuckles, and we’re at Pumpkin Hill, you ready?” He said before pointing at the screen.

“I ain’t gonna let it get to me, I’m just gonna creep.” He said before bending his knees slightly. “Down at Pumpkin Hill I gotta find my lost piece.”

“I know that it’s here, I can sense it in my feet.” He said as he pointed at his feet, he then took out the Master Emerald. “The great emerald’s power allows me to feel.”

“I can’t see a thing but it’s around somewhere.” He said as he looked left and right. “I’m gonna hold my head cause I have no fear.” He continued as he put the emerald away and looked up.

“This probably seems crazy, crazy! A graveyard theory.” He said as he walked past a graveyard. A ghost then slowly approached him from the right and stopped a few feet away as he said, “A ghost tried to approach me and got leery.”

“I asked him a question and he vanished in a question.” He said as he pointed at the ghost, then it disappeared. “I’m walking through valleys, crying pumpkin in the alley.” He said as he walked by someone with a pumpkin for a head, crying by a tombstone.

“Didn’t seem happy but they sure tried to get me.” He said as many pumpkins came out and surrounded him. “Had to back ‘em up with a fist, metal, crackle!” He said as he punched one, spun and hit another one, and then slammed his fist into the ground, sending out a shockwave.

“I’m hearing someone saying, “you a chicken, don’t be scared!” it had to be the wind cause nobody wasn’t there.” He said, looking around.

It then showed a scene of Knuckles slowly climbing up a wall to a path up ahead. “I searched and I searched as I climbed up the wall.” Knuckles then jumped off and flipped, then glided towards the wall. “And then I started to fly, went in deeper!” He said as he dug in through the wall.

It then cut to another clip of him walking. “Let it get to me?” He said as he pointed at himself and raised an eyebrow. “I’m just gonna creep.” He said before bending his knees again slightly.

He repeated the song for another twenty seconds until just the tune and the piano were heard in the background. During the intermission, it showed clips of Knuckles punching pumpkins, running through graveyards, and Knuckles breakdancing to the beat.

Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads were still watching. “Epic.” They all responded at the same time.

Shade then looked over at Mads. “When did you say we were going to the beach?”

“In about two hours. It’s one of those places where most characters seem to randomly meet up like it was planned, but it’s really just random with not much explanation.”

“Was that a reference to something?” Amber asked.

“It’s a reference to a lot of things.”

“So where are your parents anyway, Mads?” Sonny asked.

“They’re at the supermarket.”

“I don’t see what’s so super about that market.” Amber said as she shook her head.

Mads shrugged. “Crystal is coming, right?”

“Of course, the main characters should always be involved.”

“What?” The hedgehogs and Mads responded.

“Never mind, she’ll be there.”

Nearly two hours later, Crystal was playing a game in her room called “Pure Ownage” while sitting on her bed. She had a pink backpack near her. On the screen she was playing as SA2 and fell into a hole filled in spikes in a small room. “Darn.” She said as the game over screen appeared.

She turned off the game and picked up the backpack, then left her room and ran downstairs to the front door then opened it. “Just going out for a while, bye.” She said before closing the door. She rushed over to Mads house and got there ten minutes later as Amber and Mads were getting in a red car. Mads mom and dad were at the front. She got into the back and shut the door.

“Good morning, Crystal.” Mads mom said as she got in the car.

“Hello Mrs. Anderson.” Crystal replied.

“Are we ready to go now?” Mads dad asked.

“Yeah, we’re ready.” Mads replied.

Mads dad began to drive off down the street moments later. Crystal looked at Mads. “So where’s Sonny and Shade, aren’t they coming?” She asked quietly.

“They said they’d make their own way there, since my parents still can’t see them yet.” Mads replied quietly.

In a grassy field, which looked like Green Hill Zone, Sonny and Shade were running across a bridge next to a waterfall. They came to a high ledge with curved walls to the left and right. They stopped near them.

“Hey Shade, watch this.” Sonny said before running up the wall. He slowly ran along it while ascending, he jumped, flipped and landed on the higher ledge.

“Pfft, show-off.” Shade quickly jumped onto the left wall, then to the right wall, and then back flipped twice and landed on the higher ledge. He then skated backwards as he continued moving.

Sonny smiled and quickly ran after him. “Heh, and you said I was showing off.” 

Back in the city, Crystal, Amber and Mads were still on their way to the beach. Crystal looked out the window as they drove.

And so, on a day where almost everyone seems to have free time, we’re setting off to do stuff at the beach. Most of our friends and such will be meeting up there as well; overall it should be a pretty good day.

Amber looked over at her. “Crystal, stop thinking to yourself, you’re hogging the spotlight.”

They soon arrived at the beach in a car park area, Crystal, Amber and Mads then hopped out of the car. Mads grabbed a black bag before closing the door. They waved goodbye and then drove off. Crystal and Amber looked at Mads as they left.

“Dad has gotta go take care of some things at the office.” Mads said.

Crystal and Amber nodded; they then walked onto the sandy area. They met Melissa and Polly, sitting on a blue towel. Melissa wore a black bikini outfit while Polly wore light blue.

“Hi guys.” Melissa said as they came towards the area.

“Hey.” The three of them responded. Mads looked around for a few moments. “Have you seen Sonny and Shade around?” He asked.

“I don’t think they’re here yet.” She replied.

“I gotta get my stuff ready for when they come.” He said before walking off with the black bag.

“I’ve gotta go change into my bikini outfit in a bit.” Amber said.

“Have you got stuff for me?” Crystal asked.

“Yeah, I got stuff for you as well.” Amber looked at a guy with brown hair, wearing black trunks walk past them. “See you guys in a bit.” Amber ran up to the guy and walked beside him. “Did you know you look really good in trunks?”

Various people were doing different things around the beach. Mike was about to eat a sandwich which was taken by Jason as he ran past him. Jared somehow built a sand replica of himself while Jade made a baseball bat, made of sand and smashed it to pieces.

Amber soon came rushing up to the area Crystal, Melissa and Polly were sitting at, wearing a red bikini outfit with her blue ribbon taken off. “Crystal, wear this.” She said as she took out a blue swimsuit.

Crystal looked at it for a few moments and then looked at Amber. “What’s wrong with it?”

“Nothing.” Amber replied as she closed her eyes and smiled. “Just put it on.”

“I’m on to you, you’re planning something.” Crystal quickly got up and ran off, Amber then chased her seconds later. “It’s not a trick!” Amber yelled as she chased her.

Melissa shook her head in disappointment as they ran off. Later, Crystal finally put on the blue swimsuit as Melissa and Polly were playing beach volleyball. Mads was sitting near the area, drawing something in a notebook. Amber and Kyle were near the area, Kyle had blue trunks on and had Amber in a headlock. Amber hit Kyle in the crotch and flung him over her shoulder to the ground. Kyle curled up and rolled around in pain.

“Now that was just cold.” Mads said as he looked up. “Going for the nuts is cruel.”

“Hello? This is me we’re talking about here.”

“She’s got a point.” Crystal said, pointing at Amber.

Jessica rushed over to the area moments later wearing a white and blue striped bikini outfit. “Crystal, there you are, we’ve still got business to settle.”

“Not now Jessica, one, we’re wearing swimming outfits, two, I still don’t understand this hatred you have against me, and three, I don’t feel like fighting in swimming outfits. Did I also mention we’re in swimming outfits?”

Sonny and Shade came rushing up to the area while Sonny was waving. They ran up to Mads who noticed them as they got close. “There you guys are.” Mads said as he stood up. “Where have you guys been?”

“We took a wrong turn earlier.” Shade said. “Anyway, let’s go do the thing before it’s too late.” Sonny and Mads nodded, and then the three of them rushed off while the others raised an eyebrow.

Sonny, Shade and Mads ran to the middle of the beach and Mads put the bag down. He then took out a bunch of instruments and called Jason over. Jason put down a small tray a few feet in front of them.

Mads and Jason started playing the Sonic 3 Character Select theme as Sonny and Shade started dancing. As it started, they did a punch combo and finished with an uppercut, then did another and swung down, and then another, finishing with an uppercut, ground punch, and then a kick. They repeated it again, finishing after seventeen seconds with a combo of kicks.

For the next seventeen seconds, they jumped shortly off the ground, curled into a ball and then moved left and right a few feet after hitting the ground. People crowded around the area, throwing nickels into the tray and watching them as they danced. Others watched from a distance, including Melissa and Polly who had recently stopped their game.

After thirty-five seconds into the beat, Sonny and Shade repeated the same dance they were doing at the beginning. At forty three seconds, Sonny and Shade slid to the right and performed an uppercut, ground punch, and then a kick. They then quickly slid to the right and did the same. They continued doing so for a short while.

The ground suddenly started to shake as a giant robot rose from the sea. It was silver and had the ‘RB’ symbol on its chest. Its hands contained laser cannons in the centre of the palms and missile launchers strapped to its shoulders.  It had a glass sphere at the top where Raizor Blaid was sitting in the control room. He was wearing a blue leather suit with the ‘RB’ symbol in the top right corner of the torso. He wore a cape which was red on the inside and black on the outside, which also had the ‘RB’ symbol on it.

“Hello citizens, the great evil genius, Raizor Blaid is back!” He shouted as he walked onto the beach.

Sonny and Shade ran towards the robot and stopped twenty feet away from it.

“Hi there, Raizor Blaid.” Sonny said as he waved. “Just recently got back?”

“Actually, I got back like a week and a half ago; I’ve just been quite busy lately. Surprisingly, that island I landed on wasn’t deserted. There was a whole race of people living there with shops and such. I got this new outfit there as well, you like it?”

“The cape makes it look even better.” Shade said.

“Yeah, I know right.” Raizor said as he nodded. “All right people, check this out.” Raizor quickly swung his right hand, making his cape flow in the wind while saying, “Woosh!”

“Oh my god, he’s so sexy.” One of the girls on the beach said quietly.

Raizor Blaid raised one of the robots fists. “I haven’t got all day, so let’s get started.”

Raizor fired a big beam of energy at the ground for the palm of the robot’s hand. Sonny and Shade moved about, avoiding the beam. Crystal flew into the area, wearing her team outfit and grabbed two boys before the beam hit the area. Raizor started firing missiles after a short while. Sonny kicked one back at him which stopped a few inches before it hit him. Jessica shot a bolt of electricity which hit the missile and blew it up, damaging the robot. Raizor moved ahead a bit and slammed the robot’s fist into the ground. Sonny and Shade moved out the way as he did so and ran up the arm, and then quickly spin attacked the top.

Kyle looked at Amber as this was going on. “Shouldn’t you be helping?”

Amber glanced back at him. “Shouldn’t you?”

Kyle shrugged. “Wanna go get ice cream?”

“Sure.” Amber replied as they both began to walk off.

Meanwhile, Raizor charged up another beam from the palm of the robot’s hand. He fired it at the ground, moving from left to right. Sonny and Shade jumped up at the same time, spun and threw a Sonny Wind and Chaos Spear at the same time. The attacks hit at the same time, causing a lot of damage. The robot moved back a few feet several moments later.

“I see you guys have improved.” Raizor said. “Seems I’ll have to improve as well.” The robot started hovering off the ground and into the air. “I’ll be seeing you soon, hedgehogs.” Raizor turned around and flew off across the sea.

Mads ran up to Sonny and Shade in his team outfit. “Alright, I’m ready to go, where’s Raizor?”

“Raizor just left.” Sonny responded.

“Darn…”

An hour later, it was time to leave the beach as Mads parents arrived. Crystal was standing by the sea as the others were over by the car. Amber called over to her; she then turned around and walked towards the car. As she walked along the sand, she eventually saw a message in the sand which read, “Darker times are ahead…” Crystal raised an eyebrow, and then ran towards the car. They took off moments after Crystal got in the car.
« Last Edit: 27 February, 2008, 08:16:18 am by Shadow the Hedgehog » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #43 on: 09 January, 2008, 04:46:25 pm »

Now here's the part where I partly copy some of the script off another show, but change quite a few things...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fire X Saga: Chapter 32 – Warning from the Future

Early the next morning, somewhere in an alley a portal opened up. A young girl jumped out of the portal, it then closed moments later. She had dark brown hair with a yellow ribbon tied into pigtails. She wore Crystal’s battle suit, but it was partly scratched. Her pupils were Indigo. The mysterious girl left the alley and ran left.

Some time later, Mads was looking through his closet, getting ready for school while Sonny and Shade were on his PC, watching an anime. Shade had a clipboard in his hand.

Sonny stroked his chin. “You know what’s weird about these magical girl animes? They seem to have pretty long transformation sequences, and if you counted the amount of time they take throughout a whole series, it could equal to about an episode or two.”

“Indeed.” Shade said as he took down notes while nodding.

“Plus, why do they always start off naked in the transformations?”

Mads poked his head out of the closet. “Why not?”

“Indeed.” Shade said as he took down more notes.

“Well I’ll be going now.” Mads said as he approached the door. “Laters.” He continued as he left the room.

“Bye.” Sonny and Shade replied.

At Amber’s house, Amber was in the kitchen with Max and Ryan. Max was making a ham sandwich, Ryan was sitting down at the table and Amber was sitting on the counter.

“So Ryan, you played that Pure Ownage game?” Max asked.

“You mean the ninja game? Amber showed me it.”

“Sure did.” She nodded. “Crystal told me about the game in the first place, what do you think about Crystal?”

“I think she’s a nice person and a good influence on you.”

“I don’t need influence.” She said as she narrowed her eyes at him.

“I think she’s hot.” Max said as he bit into his sandwich.

“Quiet you.” Amber replied. “I gotta get going, peace.” Amber said before quickly leaving the house.

As Crystal was leaving her house and walking down the street, the mysterious girl who wore Crystal’s battle outfit began to follow her. As Crystal walked down one street she stopped suddenly and tunred around as the mysterious jumped into an alleyway. Crystal raised an eyebrow and kept on walking. She looked back a few more times on the way to Smal High, while the mysterious girl avoided being seen.

Shortly after, they were in class. Crystal was sitting down at a desk. Mads was a bit to the left and Amber was near the front of the class. She walked up to Crystal as she sat at her desk.

“Hey Crystal, what’s up?” Amber asked.

“Not much. I had a strange feeling someone was following me today on the way here.”

“Good for you. I haven’t seen you on L.O.L lately.”

“I know, there’s this quest I can’t do, and I’ve seemed to give up on it. I have to save someone in a castle, I make it like halfway up and start fighting some guys, and then suddenly my health starts going down until I finally die!”

Mads moved closer. “How did that happen?”

“A Wizard did it.” Crystal responded.

“By the way, I’m gonna go hunting for enemies to raise my level later, care to join me Amber?” Mads asked.

“Yeah, sure. What level are you now?”

“I’m level 42 with 1337 exp to go till level 43.”

“I’m level 33, I gotta upgrade.”

“Indeed.” Mads said as he nodded.

“I’m level 57.” Crystal said.

“You spend too much time leveling up.” Amber replied.

“Yeah, I know, right?”

Amber turned around to Jade who was sitting behind Crystal. “Yo, Jade, what you drawing?”

“My Dragon icon.” She replied as she kept drawing.

The area was quiet for a few moments.

“It’s on the shirt I’m wearing.”

Crystal, Amber and Mads all nodded slowly as they noticed. Jade then carried on drawing.

Later at lunch, Crystal, Amber, Mads, Jason, Melissa, Polly and Jared were sitting at one table.

“Darn, one more person and it would have been a full table.” Mads said.

“Hey Jared, where’s Jade?” Amber asked. “Is she cutting herself?”

“She’s in the library.” Jared replied.

“So she’s cutting herself?”

“No.”

At the wall on the right, the mysterious girl appeared at the window. Seconds later she ducked as Crystal stared at the window.

“What’s up, Crystal?” Melissa asked.

“I thought I saw someone at the window.”

“Need some attention, huh?” Amber asked as she got up. She walked up to a table a bit ahead full of boys and sat down. “So Gentlemen, Crystal, what do you think of her?”

“Plam to forehead.” Crystal said as she put her palm to her forehead. “Does she normally do these random things?” She asked as she turned to Jason.

“Occasionally.”

At Mads house, Sonny was writing something down on a clipboard, while sitting on Mads bed while Shade was drinking lemonade.

“What you writing?” Shade asked.

“Another one of those poems, you know, like the one I did when we fought those guys from the Lounge.”

Shade thought for a second. “Oh, that, yeah, stop doing those.”

“No u.”

Back at Smal High, Crystal, Mads and DJ were at Amber’s locker.

“So why are you two waiting here?” DJ asked.

“Amber said to wait for her here, for what? I have no idea.” Mads said.

Amber came walking towards them a minute later. A young boy was walking by her side. He had black flippant hair (just reading it off the place I found the hair) and green pupils. He wore a black Radicool Chill trim top and black jeans. He was wearing blue Aero-D sneakers.

“Crystal, this here is Kevin.” Amber said pointing at him. “Kevin, this is Crystal.” She then said, pointing at Crystal.

“Hi.” Kevin said.

“Hi.” Crystal replied.

The area was then silent; Amber then looked at Mads and DJ and coughed.

DJ looked at his watch. “Man, look at the time, I gotta breeze, laters.” He said before leaving.

Amber and Mads moved a bit down the hall while Crystal and Kevin stood in the same place.

“So I heard you like video games.” Kevin said.

“I love video games!” Crystal replied. “I got that game, Pure Ownage a few days ago, it’s great.”

“Pure Ownage? I love that game!”

Crystal and Kevin walked down the hallway and around the corner. Amber and Mads then moved back to Amber’s locker.

“Isn’t that great? I knew those two would get along.” Amber said.

“Well, she likes video games, who doesn’t like video games?”

“Some girls don’t particulary like video games.”

Mads put his hand to his left cheek. “Blasphemy!”

“Tis true.” Amber said as she nodded.

Meanwhile, at Mads house Sonny was still on the bed while Shade was walking around, becoming impatient.

Shade stamped his foot down. “That’s it! This is a load of bull! We’ve barely appeared in this chapter at all, why is that? The story is called Sonny and Shade, not Crystal and Amber, but Sonny and Shade!”

“Chill dude, the time will come.” Sonny responded.

Sonny and Shade heard footsteps coming up and hid under the bed. Mads dad entered the room to see no-one; he looked around for a few seconds and then left the room. After several moments, Sonny and Shade crawled out from underneath the bed.

“You should try to keep your voice down.” Sonny said. “And don’t stomp around.” He continued.

“Whatever, let’s just get back to watching those animes.”

“That’s more like it.”

After school, Crystal was walking home with Kevin. When they got near her house, Kevin kept on walking while waving goodbye. The mysterious girl was hiding behind a trash can nearby. As Kevin left, her smile changed to a serious expression.

“You can come out now.”

The mysterious girl, seeming slightly shocked came out from behind the trash can, Crystal then turned around to face her. “So why have you been stalking me all day?”

The girl cleared her throat. “What I’m about to tell you is very important, so listen up. I am from six years in the future, where this world has been decaying and most buildings and such have been destroyed.”

“This sounds incredibly dumb, yet the suit makes me actually believe it. So six years, huh? What caused this event then?”

“You remember the ice demon you thought a long while ago? The fire demon who destroys this world in the future is his older brother.”

“That thing had a brother? Why does this stuff always happen to me…” Crystal said as she put her palm to her forehead. She removed it a moment later. “So what happens to me in this future, and why are you wearing my suit?”

The mysterious girl suddenly hung her head in despair. “You and the others in the future were killed by Fire X; I kept the suit to remember you by.”

“So who are you then?”

The girl slowly raised her head and smiled. “I’ll give you clues to who I am.”

Ten minutes later, they were still standing in the same place with the mysterious girl looking bored and Crystal being deep in thought.

“So…” Crystal slowly began. “I’ve known you almost all my life, you like to annoy me, we’re closer than I think, you’re 16 right now so you’d be 10 in this timeline…nope, can’t think of anyone.”

The girl put her palm to her forehead. “It’s me, Ruby, your younger sister, from the future, it’s not that hard to get.”

“Actually, I got it after the first two minutes; I just wanted to mess with you.”

“Oh…so you got the warning, right?”

“Yeah, I got it. Get better and stuff for when he comes. When will that be anyway?”

“In about four days.”

“Four days? That’s kind of a late notice, isn’t it?”

“Well I only recently discovered how to travel back in time, and here we are.”

“K, I’ll contact the others, and inform them of this thing, so let’s go inside.”

Crystal and Ruby went inside Crystal’s house. Ruby looked around as they entered. “It’s been a very long time seen I’ve been here…”

“Your time is that bad, huh?”

“Pretty much.”

Crystal phoned Amber and Mads house while Future Ruby waited in the garden. Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads soon arrived at Crystal’s house.

“This had better be important.” Shade said as they arrived. “I was in the middle of a pretty good anime, and your hairstyle seems to be very similar to one of the characters on the show, except she had black ribbon like things and blonde hair.”

Crystal blinked for a few seconds. “Ok…anyway, listen, a troublesome ting had happen.” (I did that on purpose)

“Troublesome?” They all responded.

“Come on in.” Crystal said as she walked inside. “Ruby is in the garden playing with herself.”

“Niiiice.” Sonny, Amber and Mads all responded. Shade sighed and walked in ahead of them. When they entered the garden, Ruby and Future Ruby were far ahead, playing with a freesbee. “Ohhh…” Sonny, Amber and Mads all responded as they got what Crystal meant.

Crystal quickly explained about the things Future Ruby told her about. Ruby soon finished playing with Future Ruby and left. Future Ruby then walked over to the others. “So, any suggestions on what’s the best solution?” Crystal asked.

Amber raised her hand. “I say we hand over Crystal and that other girl to this X guy, after all, it’s those two he wants.”

Crystal narrowed her eyes. “Any good ideas?”

Sonny raised his hand. “I say we go find those emeralds again, and then go super on his ass when he gets here.”

“That sounds so simple, it might actually work.” Shade replied.

A red light suddenly started flashing on the suit Future Ruby was wearing. She pressed a button and Kat appeared on the screen.

“Crystal, is that you?” Kat asked.

Crystal leaned next to Ruby. “No, that’s my sister from the future, wearing my outfit, it’s a long story.”

“I see, anyway, I looked up Atanok on Wikipedia and found some info.”

Future Ruby quickly put a CD in a CD player right next to her and put on 3 Black Noises from Sonic Adventure 2 as Kat began speaking slowly.

“Long ago on one planet lived two different races, the demons and the atanoks. One day, one of the demons decided to launch an attack on the atanoks, in an attempt to completely control the planet. The atanoks soon struck back, resulting in more and more lives being taken. The demons started to gain a big lead in the battle, due to some elite fighters and as the atanoks numbers decreased, the easier it was to take them out. When things looked grim, the anatoks converted their powers into one meotorite and sent it into orbit; since they thought they’d give their powers to others, someday capable of vanquishing the demons.”

Ruby turned off the CD player when it was ten seconds away from two minutes.

“But that still doesn’t explain some things.” Crystal said.

“All in due time.” Kat said before cutting off the connection.

“Well we’d better get going now, see you tomorrow, Crystal.” Amber said.

Sonny, Shade, Amber and Mads waved goodbye and left. Crystal then turned to Ruby. “I should probably give you some clothes of mine; you can’t wear that 24/7.”

“Don’t you wear those clothes 24/7?”

“Yeah, but you didn’t have to say it…”

Crystal and future Ruby left and garden and went into the house.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWh8pvQsXE4&feature=related
« Last Edit: 09 January, 2008, 04:50:42 pm by I_like_Nanoha » Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Marie Rose
Totally legal
Semi-epic Post Whore

« Reply #44 on: 11 January, 2008, 10:21:57 pm »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fire X Saga: Chapter 33 – Find the Emeralds

The next morning, Crystal woke up early and yawned. She then looked to her side to see the Future Ruby laying next to her.

“What happened to the things I gave you to sleep on the floor?” Crystal asked.

“The floor was too hard, this bed is much cosier.”

Crystal jumped out of bed and took out her normal clothes. “Yeah, anyway, we’ve gotta do that thing after school, so be ready.”

“Sure, I’ll be ready.”

Crystal left the room shortly afterwards. Later at school, Crystal was playing table tennis with Amber in a game room which was orange. Mads, Jason, Melissa and Polly were near the area, sitting on a bench. Mads and Melissa were playing a card game. Mads took two cards and put one faced down, and the other card facing up which had a Sonic image on it.

Melissa took one hand. “Ha ha! You’re mine now!” Melissa put down a card which had a Metal Sonic image on it.

Mads held out his hand. “Not so fast!” He flipped over his second card to show an Eggman card. “You activated my trap card!”

Polly quickly moved back. “Trap card, oh no!”

Melissa dropped her cards. “Screw this, you win.”

“Yays!” Mads exclaimed as he threw his cards into the air.

Crystal and Amber were still playing table tennis with Amber winning five games and Crystal winning one.

“You’re pretty bad at this.” Amber said.

“Shut up.” Crystal replied.

“So how are you and that Kevin guy getting on?”

“Great, he’s pretty cool. How come I had never met him before?”

“For one, he’s in a different class, duh! And secondly, I didn’t feel like it.”

“Alright, so have Sonny and Shade started collecting those emeralds yet?”

“Probably, they said to meet them later at Otaku Universe, since it’s the only place the writer can seem to remember at the moment. So how’s that Future Ruby getting on?”

“She’s doing fine; it’s a shame about her time though. She also said to tell you, Future Max said hi.”

“So Max is still alive in that time then? Why isn’t he here?”

“She said he’s a bit wounded right now and will recover shortly.”

Mads walked up to them as Amber won another game. “It’s time for flashbacks; remember when the IT teacher had something important to say? Which brings me to this flashback…”

It showed all the students in the class sitting down and talking. The teacher then walked in moments later (the one I described in chapter 8). “Alright students, I’m going to reveal something so incredibly awesome, it’s going to blow your minds!”

Polly raised her hand. “You got us sugar?”

“No.”

Amber raised her hand. “You agree with me that Crystal has bad fashion sense?”

“Hey!” Crystal responded.

“Nope.” The teacher said, shaking his head.

Mike tried to raise his hand but was kicked out the way by Jason. “You’re going to buy a gold chain from DJ?”

“Sweet!” DJ said as he sat up.

“No.” The teacher replied.

“Aww…” DJ said as he slumped back in his seat.

“I will now reveal the awesome thing I just did which is, I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance, by switching to Geico!”

Mads shook his head. “Some free box sets of Fullmetal Alchemist would have been a lot more awesome.”

The flashback ended seconds later. “I still stand by my statement.” Mads said.

Amber cleared her throat. “Since we’re going through flashbacks, I’ll go for one. I got plenty but I don’t wanna bore, so I’ll go with one.”

It showed Amber sitting down at the kitchen in her house, drinking lemonade. Amber’s mom walked in and sat down at the table. Amber turned to the side as her mom stared at her. She finally said something several moments later.

“Amber, are you doing anything important right now?”

“Not really.” She replied, with her head still turned to the side.

“Good, then I can nag at you for five minutes.”

“Wait a minute.” Crystal said, interrupting Amber. “This really didn’t happen, did it?”

“Nah, my mom just nags a lot so I thought I’d go for it. Anyway, the point that I was going to make is, my parents will be gone on Thursday night and all Friday so that gives me time to throw a party.”

Mads shook his head. “Remember what happened at your last party?” 

“You know that wasn’t my fault, I told that guy not to divide by zero.”

“What happens when you divide by zero?” Crystal asked.

“You don’t wanna know.” Amber and Mads both responded.

Because the writer didn’t want to make this chapter incredibly long, he skipped a bunch of parts and got to the point where Crystal, Amber and Mads met Sonny, Shade and Rush at the HQ. Crystal also brought Future Ruby with them.

“Hi guys.” Rush said as he greeted them. “It sure has been a while, huh? Anyway, Shade told me about the situation earlier today so we’re almost done already. We just need three more emeralds. ”

“You already found four?” Mads asked.

“Things always get done fast when I’m around.” Sonny said. “Now let’s hop in the ship and get going.”

They all went to the ship room and jumped in the same ship they used to get to Raizor Blaid’s base, and then took off down the underground path to towards the outside. Future Ruby thought for a second. “Wait, how does an underground path lead to an area to take off outside?”

Rush turned around. “It just does, we don’t need any of your “logic” here.”

They flew into the sky and soon began to fly over the sea; they soon passed SA2 who was riding a dolphin. Crystal then stood up and turned to Mads. She then took out a banjo and handed it to him. Mads started playing “A New Venture” from Sonic Rush Adventure as Future Ruby stood up. After a few moments, Crystal and Ruby started tap dancing to the beat while Sonny clicked his fingers. Crystal started singing the words as they both spun and hopped left and right slowly. Ten seconds later, they slid left and right while swinging their arms in the air. Mads stopped playing after 42 seconds. They all sat down again as Shade, Amber and Rush looked at them weirdly.

They soon landed in the middle of a forest area and got out. “Two emeralds seem to be around this area.” Rush said. He handed one emerald radar to Amber. “You find one emerald while Sonny, Shade, Mads and me will find the other one.”

“You have a second emerald radar now?” Crystal asked.

“Yeah, don’t ask.”

“K, see you in a bit.” Crystal said as Amber, Ruby and herself walked right into the forest.

Sonny, Shade, Mads and Rush walked left into a deeper part of the forest. On the others side, they soon approached a creaky bridge and began walking across it as Future Ruby looked around.

“The true beauty of this forest is amazing.” Ruby said, awed by the sight.

Amber nodded. “Yeah, great, when are you gonna invite my future little brother?” Amber thought for a second. “Man, that sounded weird…”

“I’ll bring him round sometime this week.” Ruby replied.

“Oh yeah, you never explained how you travelled here in the first place.” Crystal said.

“Oh right, well you see, you know about using chaos control with a chaos emerald, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, using chaos control with two different emeralds at the same time creates a rift through time, which can be used to go back and forward in time.”

“Intriguing.” Crystal suddenly fell through a part of the bridge moments later and landed in the water. Amber laughed as she fell in.

“This is no time for a swim, Crystal.” Amber said, wagging her finger.

“Shut it. Now I gotta walk around like this.”

“Chill, I’m a Pyro, remember? I can warm you up.”

“Oh, right.”

Ruby looked at Amber. “Intended innuendo?”

“Indeed.” Amber replied as she nodded.

Down the other path, Sonny and Shade were running through the forest, jumping over fallen trees and big puddles. Rush was on Sonny’s back while Mads flew across the area with his jetpack on the suit. They soon came to a small river with lily pads going across it.

“I don’t feel safe having to travel across this.” Sonny said.

“It’ll be fine.” Rush replied.

Omochao suddenly flew over and landed next to them. “Hi, I’m Omochao! I’m here to help you!”

Shade walked over to Omochao and kicked him into the small river. “Alright, let’s get moving.”

Mads sighed. “This is getting dull; can’t I go over to the girl’s side?”

“No.” The other three replied.

Soon after, they arrived at a small pond area containing many lily pads with a blue ultra emerald floating on a lily pad far ahead. Sonny jumped across a few of the lily pads, getting closer to the emerald. As he made it there, Raizor Blaid flew by in his hovering chair and grabbed the emerald. He hovered higher into the air and stopped several feet away.

“Hello again Hedgehogs, Rush and…” Raizor quickly looked at Mads. “Who are you?”

“I haven’t come up with a superhero name yet.” 

“Anyway, I’m here for the emeralds, so hand them over before I have to get serious.”

“No can do.” Shade responded. “We need them to defeat this demon that is apparently coming here in a few days.”

“Fine, I’m getting serious.” Raizor clicked his fingers and the water started to shake around the area Sonny was standing. He quickly moved back to the others. A big robotic yellow frog then rose from the water in the middle of the pond.

“What’s its name?” Mads asked.

“Does it really need a name?” Raizor questioned him. “It’s only gonna show up once, I don’t even have that big of a role in this saga.”

“True.”

“Frog, attack!”

The frog opened its mouth and extended a long metal tongue, the others quickly moved out the way. Sonny jumped up and spin attacked it, knocking it back slightly. The frog hooked onto Sonny’s foot moments later and began swinging him around the area. Shade jumped onto one lily pad and fired a chaos spear at the frog’s metal tongue, making it drop Sonny.

Mads rushed towards the pond but tripped on a tree branch and fell in the water. Omochao landed near Rush as Mads fell in. “Press the A button to jump!” Rush threw Omochao at the frog which hit it and knocked the frog back.

Sonny landed near Shade and spun into a ball as Shade took out an ultra emerald. Sonny and Shade suddenly disappeared, seconds later big holes started appearing all over the frog’s body as it became damaged. After a short while Shade appeared in front of it and kicked it up into the sky. Sonny curled into a ball and went right through it. It exploded in mid-air seconds later.

Raizor took out a notepad and pen then started writing in it. “Note to self, create a new robot with mad skills.”

“Nice job, guys.” Rush said as Sonny landed back on the ground.

Shade then took out the blue emerald which Raizor was holding. “We’ll be leaving with this now.”

“I’ll let you keep your emerald, for now anyway.” Raizor slowly turned around and flew off.

Mads climbed out of the pond seconds later. Rush looked over in his direction. “You’re too late, he’s gone.”

“Darn. I haven’t really done anything since those guys from the Lounge came; something always seems to stop me from helping out.”

“I’m sure you’ve helped out more times.” Shade said.

“Oh yeah? Remember that one day where those robbers knocked out the cable so you couldn’t watch your anime? We went out there, I fell in a hole and someone filled it in until those guys were all taken care off.”

“I have no idea who filled in that hole. Let’s go, the others are probably at the ship now.”

The four of them made it back quickly to find Crystal, Amber and Ruby at the ship.

“You guys find the emerald?” Rush asked.

“Yeah, we found it.” Ruby replied. “It was in some tree branches.”

“My radar doesn’t seem to be picking up the last emerald; something is jamming the signal, so we may have to find it after I figure out what’s wrong.”

They all nodded in agreement and then jumped into the ship. It took off several moments later.

Somewhere in space, on another planet was a big spaceship shaped like a meteor. A slightly big, humanoid fire creature walked towards the ship from far away. The bottom half of his arms and hands were red while the top half was yellow. The top half of his torso was red while the bottom half as separated with a zigzag line and was yellow. His legs were yellow while his feet were red. His head was a big fireball with a flaming yellow hairstyle. On the back of his hands he had a black dragon symbol. His name was Fire X.

One tall fiery creature came out of the ship as Fire X approached it. “Master Fire X, it has been confirmed that your brother, Ice X has been destroyed. I checked my email just recently and found the message.”

“Impossible, no being in the universe is strong enough to hurt my family.”

“We had someone check out the planet, we only saw his spaceship. From some things which can’t be mentioned, it seems he was beaten by two girls from earth. One had blonde hair and the second had black hair tied into pigtails, similar to that girl from that anime show, F-”

“Enough!” Fire X quickly moved past him and onto the ship. “The very thought of my brother being defeated by anyone from earth is ridiculous, there’s no way anyone that strong exists on that planet. But regardless, let’s go anyway. We can wipe out the race and do with the planet as we choose, and if what you say is true, we can kill two birds with one stone.”

Fire X started up the spaceship; it then took off after a short amount of time.
Report Spam   Logged

~SA2
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: