Ultimate Paradise
29 March, 2024, 04:45:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Story 2.5: Blue and the Guardian Sta (scrapped)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Story 2.5: Blue and the Guardian Sta (scrapped)  (Read 1174 times)
BlueAnnihilator
The one and only
Flame Spirit

Kouryuu...Metsugasou!!

« on: 15 November, 2007, 11:10:58 pm »

Bob: Blue...has crossed over into another world.

Lilia: Another world? But how?

Bob: I'm not certain of the details, but these structures that we know of as the guardian statues, they bind this world to another and can apparently serve as a portal between to two.

ILS: So you're saying that Blue somehow used the statue to cross over into this other world?

Bob: That's correct.

Lilia: Then what are we doing standing around here? We need to go and find him right now!

Bob: Agh, so impatient. I was just getting to that. It takes someone with a lot of magical power to cross over between worlds. So that means Blue fit the bill pretty well.

ILS: But Blue's the only one of us who can even use magic. I guess that means we can't go...

Bob: Hmm, not quite. I'm not Bob the Omnipotent for nothing, you know. I possess the ability to use magic as well. Why, I even have enough magical power to give Blue a run for his money.

Lilia: Yeah, but how does that help us? That means only you can go.

Bob: That would be the case, but I have a trick up my sleeve. Using my vast amount of power, I can make a portal large enough for all of us to travel through.

ILS: Then...we're all going to help Blue afterall!

Lilia: Yeah! You're the best, Bob!

Bob: Hah, and don't you forget it.

Zeldafan: Well, that's finished. And just at the right time too. Cuz we're out of popcorn...

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: