Ultimate Paradise
20 April, 2024, 07:24:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

User Story Part I

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: User Story Part I  (Read 2792 times)
sasori1122
The Puppet Master
Administrator
Semi-epic Post Whore

Username: sasori1122
Mood: Gay

The Puppet Master...is now pulling the strings

« on: 20 June, 2007, 07:47:08 am »

P2

The group of five made their way into the cave, a watery labyrinth…

Shortly after entering, the entrance sealed, they were stuck for the time being…luckily, there was a strange form of algae growing on the walls, and it emitted a soft glow…so they could still see…

Fooby: Where to now?
Cap’n Ziddee: By this har map…we be needin’ to ake that tunnel thar to get us down to the depths, where the cave meets the sea floor…that’ll be whar they got me crew…
Jawo’: Right, so…here we go…
Killer_Spatula: Keep your guard up…
Zaffenzac: I don’t like this…

The quintet moved quietly down the tunnel and it led to a larger chamber with many, many openings…

Killer_Spatula: Wow…sure is big…
Fooby: Captain, which way do we go now?
Ziddee pulled out the map to check…but he didn’t have time…a host of sharkmen came pouring out of the many tunnels…and a fight ensued

The five became separated, each taking their own part of the cave…

Killer_Spatula fought, swinging his trident in an circle around and around…keeping a great distance between him and his foes…he didn’t notice the one that had snuck onto the ceiling of the cave, and it dropped down from above…
Killer_Spatula lifted his trident straight up, and it took the sharkman in the face, right in his open jaws…it slid all the way down, until its teeth nearly cut his arm…Killer_Spatula then flung it off, and continued to fight…

Fooby was like a cyclone of metal, spinning his cutlass with adept efficiency.  He took many out, his cutlass slicing open bellies, allowing the viscera to fall to the floor…the host kept coming, but Fooby would not let that stop him…he was a force to be reckoned with.

Jawo’ put on quite a show.  His impressive martial arts skills allowed for him to take out the enemy without taking any wounds.  Using his hands he used chops and punches to break ribs and damage tissue badly.  One sharkman leapt from the crowd towards him…he swiftly executed a roundhouse kick and broke its jaw…he then grabbed its head, twisted, and snapped it’s neck…he showed these foes no mercy…

Zaffenzac and Ziddee fought together after realizing that projectiles worked better in groups…
They each took a semicircle of foes…zaffenzac aimed for the eyes, striking with stones launched from his slingshot…rendering them useless fighters...the two would then rotate, taking each others places, and Ziddee would shoot the sharkmen in the head…

After a long while of fighting, Fooby began to wear out…and one of the sharkmen delivered a knockout blow to his head…they grabbed him and took off down a tunnel…

Zaffenzac: Oh no, you don’t!
He tries to shoot it in the head…but the stone hits the body of the slingshot, ricocheted and hit him in the face, knocking himself out…

Killer_Spatula: Oh dear…we have to follow them…and save fooby!
Jawo’: No, we must tend to our injuries first…Captain, do you have anything we can use to wake this guy up?
Cap’n Ziddee: Of carse.  Bring him ‘ere…this grog’ll wake him up.

TWENTY MINUTES LATER

Fooby woke up alone…it was dark where he was, and his head throbbed…he felt around and found his cutlass, he attached it to his belt, and got up…

‘Great, now what?’ he thought to himself.

“Do not fret young one.”

He turned around and saw an elderly woman, sitting in the corner of the room.  There was a strange blue aura around her…

“Who are you?” he asked

“That is unimportant, the thing is, you need my help, I will give you my power…it is magic, with an affinity toward water, but it will work on these beasts anyways…”

The aura increased in brightness, and Fooby felt impowered.

“What about my friends?”

“The power extends to them too…”

She faded away…

Fooby began his way up the tunnel…and found his friends coming the other way…

Fooby: Hey guys.  What happened to the sharkmen?
Ziddee: We took care of those beasties, matey.
Zaffenzac: We were awesome!
Killer_Spatula and Jawo’ give him looks
Zaffenzac: Well, you guys were awesome…
They nod in agreement…

They continued to make their way to where the sailors were being held…and made it there without a problem…

They come across an absolutely enormous cavern, and they see the crew tied up across the room…they rush to free them

Before they can make it half way, a woman blocks their way.
She is decked out in voodoo apparel; it’s obvious that she’s a witch of some sort…

“My name is Suiku, and you go no further”
She pulls out a rather sturdy looking staff…and draws some symbols in the dirt on the cave floor, she says some sort of incantation, and disappears…

Suiku: Ha, ha, ha, ha…see if you can defeat my little pet…

Suiku had teleported far away, to watch the fight with her mind’s eye…

Out of the ceiling came a great mass, slowly, flowing like water…

It lands on the floor, a massive creature, rather like a squid…but with more tentacles

Cap’n Ziddee: It’s the Kraken!

A fight ensues…

Ziddee immediately aims for its huge eyes, shooting both, blinding it…
Ziddee: Don’t put your guard down, it’s still deadly…
He then proceeded to fire bullets into the Kraken’s body…

Fooby busied himself with chopping off the seemingly endless number of tentacles…

Zaffenzac was grabbed by a tentacle and eaten…

Killer_Spatula and Jawo’ had leapt onto the beast’s body. Spatula stabbed it repeatedly, and Jawo’ delivered powerful kicks, bursting blood vessels and causing internal damage.

The Kraken used some sort of attack that caused the chamber to flood…

It was then that Fooby remembered what the old woman had said…he could do magic

He concentrated hard…and caused the Kraken to float to the ceiling…and then he caused the water to disappear, and the Kraken fell to the ground…it exploded upon impact, and zaffenzac flew out…

Zaffenzac: It’s about time…it was gross in there…

They freed the crew and returned to the surface…to get back to their voyage…plotting a course for the small coastal town that lay on the edge of the vast swamp…

These are really long, so I think I’ll just post one part of the chapter at a time…only one per day…

P3

As the group approached the castle, they were left in awe at the sheer size of it…it was enormous, being larger than any down on land…

Duprav: Wow…
TBizzle: It’s astounding…
MMH: So, how do we get in…?
Meta_Vaati: I suggest we enter through the cellar…
Gargravarr: There it is…

They approached the massive door that lead down to the cellar…and with a great effort they managed to open it…
Once inside, they had to take each step, one at a time…because each one was a height of five feet or so…

Trekking across the cellar became quite an ordeal…they encountered rats…huge rats, the size of a grown man…

A fight ensued…

Duprav was surrounded by four…he saw only one choice, he had to take them one by one…he flung his blackjack into the first one’s head, and it went out cold…he quickly followed suit with the other three…and was soon off towards the stairs…

MMH got into the midst of the swarm…he became a whirling force of staff, that shattered legs and cracked skulls of the many of the rats…leaving them helpless on the floor…he then used his staff to pole vault to the stairs…

Bizzle readied himself…he knew that it would not be easy to take on a multitude with his musket…so he climbed up one stair, and took them out from afar, waiting for a clear path so he could run across…

Meta_Vaati sliced his way into battle, swinging his rapier in a wave motion…and spinning, he was like a meat processor…

Gargravarr…the group knew nothing of his abilities as a fighter…but he was quite impressive…he pulled out an oddly shaped piece of metal, and launched it using a spring loaded device on his wrist…it spun through the air and hit with deadly accuracy, decapitating rats as it flew in an arc, and came back to the launching device…

The group all managed to find their way to the interior stairs, and made their way up towards the castle’s interior…but found a nasty surprise awaiting them…in the hall were dogs…enormous dogs…the group knew they didn’t stand a chance against them…and searched for a place to flee to…

Knowing that the rats had been slain, Meta_Vaati saw a chance…

Meta_Vaati: This way!!!  Go into the rat hole…there, in the lower paneling…
Duprav: Are you sure that’s such a good idea?
MMH: It’s the only chance we’ve got…so let’s go…
Bizzle: Aaaaaaaaaaah…run away!!!!

The group dashed into the hole…and took the most readily available route, straight up on a ladder, that was strangely was the right size for them…they found another hole, and came out on a high shelf…

There was a giant standing in the room, not too far away…

Bizzle: I say there.  Hello.
Giant: Who are you…?  My advisor told me that some trouble makers might show up in my castle…I’d better kill you all…
Duprav: Hey now…we aren’t here for trouble…we just need some help is all…
The giant swats at him, and Duprav is barely able to dodge out of the way…
Meta_Vaati: Guys, he means business…I don’t think we should stick around here much longer…
MMH: Yeah…let’s get going…

They dashed back into the hole, and took a right, going down the corridor, and came out in another room…

They saw another giant…this one was smaller, and seemed to be an adolescent…

MMH: I think this one might be safer…
Little Giant: What might be safer?  Oh, little folks…who are you guys?

The group introduced themselves, and was informed that this small giant was Gaffit, the Prince of the castle, which was owned by the Lord Fatmazza…
Prince Gaffit explained that since the death of his mother, his father had become strange…and the arrival of a strange cloaked stranger made him stranger…
This cloaked man was called Heavens_Reaper, and he had become the Lord’s advisor, and was poisoning his mind…

The Prince agreed to help them…he went to get his father, and then went out to free the airship from where it was moored in the clouds…

Lord Fatmazza came in, and brought forth his advisor…

Heavens_Reaper: I honestly didn’t expect you all to make through the castle alive…but I guess I underestimated you…and now I will kill you all…

He pulled a large scythe out from his cloak…and launched himself from Lord Fatmazza’s shoulder to the shelf…

The go ahead was called from outside by the Prince…

Gargravarr: Go…I’ll be there right behind you!
MMH: But…
Gargravarr: No buts, GO!

The team of four reluctantly left the good pilot behind…

Gargravarr pressed a button on his wrist launcher, and it transformed into a scythe itself…

The two clashed in an intense battle…

The blades of their scythes glanced off of each other again and again, neither side gaining an edge…

Then, Gargravarr’s scythe’s staff segment was cleaved in two…leaving him defenseless…

Gargravarr looked out the window and saw his friends getting aboard and ready for take off…and gave off a look of triumph…

Heavens_Reaper paused momentarily, before executing the final blow, and cleaving Gargravarr’s head from his shoulders…
He then levitated, and floated out the window to get the others…

Bizzle tried to shoot him down, but there was some sort of field that deflected the bullets…

MMH: The pilot must be dead, but we can’t stay here any longer…Gaffit, launch us!

Gaffit launched the airship from the clouds and they were off…

Heavens_Reaper swore under his breath, and invoked a powerful magic…
“Tiamat, kill them!”
He teleported away to somewhere else…

The large wind dragon flew after them…

On the ship…a young man, with a green aura appeared…
“Take my power…it will allow for things beyond your wildest imagination…”

The group was then intercepted by the Tiamat…

It landed on the deck, cracking the boards where its talons dug in…

Bizzle fired shots into it’s hide…but he soon realized that it wouldn’t penetrate it’s tough hide…I wonder, he thought, that power, could it be infused with my ammo?

Bizzle: Guys, focus energy into your weapons.

In no time at all, there was a soft glow around their weapons…
They were now successful against its tough hide…
Duprav’s blackjack gained a piercing potential…
MMH’s staff hit harder…
Meta_Vaati’s rapier dug deeper gashes…
Bizzles bullets penetrated deeply…

In no time at all, the Tiamat was gravely wounded…it was dying…it cast a thunder magic…

A bolt of lightening struck the ship, right where the Tiamat was standing…and it was vaporized…

The airship was horribly damaged, and there was no hope of regaining control…
The ship was doomed to crash to earth…the passengers braced for the upcoming impact…

P4

They headed for the facility silently…under the cover of night…

They arrive, and find that it is all lit up…the grounds and everything alit by electric lights…this would be more difficult than they had thought…

Magic: Snake transform and sneak across…we need a distraction…go take out the lights over there…so we can go through here while they investigate…

Snake shapeshifted into a long snake…he slithered across the yard and took out the lights with his strong coils…he then rushed back to the group and shifted back…

Snake: Mission Complete!!

They rushed across to the ventilation system…

Magic: Ermine, cut open the vent with your claw…

Ermine swiftly changed just his hand…and slashed through the thin metal in nothing flat…

Ermine: All done…

They rushed inside and began their investigation…as they went through the vents, they saw many rooms of other shapeshifters being held captive…

Penguin: We have to stop this…it’s not right…
Ermine: I agree, but we need to keep investigating before we act.
Snake: What should we do Magic?

CRUNCH
The vent beneath Magic gave way and he fell…
Snake: Magic, are you ok?
Magic: I’m fine, just go…I’ll catch up later…

In another room…
Yamata watched the scene on a monitor…
Yamata: Ah…so there you are…henchmen…go get them!

Back with Magic…

Where should I go, Magic thought to himself…I suppose I should head to wherever this place is run…and try to shut it down…?
Suddenly, men in masks came storming down the hallway…there were three of them…
Magic quickly shifted his arm into a rattlesnake…and struck the first with a fierce bite to the neck…severing the carotid…the henchman would bleed for a long time...to death if the poison didn’t get him first…he fell to the floor in agony…
Magic then shifted a leg into a cassowary leg…and dealt a swift kick to the second henchman’s gut…it sliced open and his guts fell out…he fell to the ground too…
One left, Magic thought…he quickly grew tusks like an elephant’s and stabbed the last in the heart…

That’s all of them…an alarm sounded…
Crap he thought…and ran off…he found a closet and went in…
A red glow suddenly lit the room…
A little girl showed up…with a red aura…
“Hi, I’m Chiyo Mihama…” (wait wrong character…)
Magic: What?
“I will give you my magic power…it will amplify your already astounding abilities…and let your group use magic…and the others will be able to use weapons in animal form…bye”
She flapped he pigtails and flew away…
Magic: That was weird…

In the vent…
Snake: *shudder* I feel strangely invigorated…let’s get moving…
They came to an armory…
Ermine: Let’s get some weapons to use…
Snake got a gun…
Ermine got a ninja sword…
Penguin got spike knuckles…
Penguin: Let’s go…
They went into the hallway and found henchmen…they were crowded around outside a closet…
The group went to work…

Snake transformed…he, as a snake held his gun with his tail…he wrapped up one of the henchmen…crushing him in his coils…he heard the satisfactory sound of bones crushing and the henchman began to cough blood…
He opened fire on three more…hitting vital points…

Ermine was backed into a corner and transformed and went into a frenzy…he shredded with his claws, and but with his teeth, and sliced with his sword…hitting many foes and killing them in a matter of seconds…he was worked into a rage and kept going…when he calmed down, his enemies were in shreds…

Penguin changed…he punched his way through the crowd…his spikes imbedding deeply, but not fatally…curses he thought…if only I were more powerful…as soon as the thought came to him…a volley of ice arrows appeared around him and fired into his foes…killing them…

Magic came out of the closet (LOL)…

Penguin: What did I do…?
Magic: You did magic…it seems you are a magic type…

They proceeded to the control room…and found Yamata…

Magic: He’s a liar…he didn’t mean to help me…explain!
Yamata: This has all been a test…but you won’t be getting me…I’ll be going now…Maliris, KILL THEM!!!

A serpentine fiend of fire arose before them as Yamata disappeared…

Magic, snake, and Ermine tried valiantly, but could not harm the fiery foe…

Magic: Penguin, use the magic…

Penguin evoked his powers…and a volley of ice arrows, and a tornado of water appeared to hit the beast…and it fell in an explosion that was reduced by the water…

Magic hit the self destruct…and they fled, freeing everyone on their way…

They arrived at the shore…and Magic realized something…

Magic: We are on the island of our country…we need to find a boat…

They found a hut on the sea and went in…

LuigiKong: Hey there dudes…what’s ailing ya?
Magic: We need to get to the mainland, will you get us there?
LuigiKong: Sure, I can tow you guys out to Fisherman’s Haven on my paddleboard…from there, it’s just a short cablecar ride away to the mainland…

They took off into the ocean, being towed by the generous LuigiKong…

If you don’t know who Chiyo is…check out AzuManga Daioh…and here is a small clip of her cuteness

P5

The four , Suiku, Yamata_Demon, Heavens_Reaper, and Raizor_Blaid, stood silently…hanging their heads…they had failed…and they were being told off for it…by the master’s sidekick no less…
Re4master was busy yelling at them for failing…
Judgment appeared…
Judgment: Do not yell, re4master…they tested them…and our friends have proven their power…they will do nicely once I brainwash them…and make them my own…and when the four armies clash…the world will be left to ruin, for me to rebuild in my own design…HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Re4master said nothing…when Judgment had left…he told the four to try again
Report Spam   Logged

3DS Code: 1118-0310-8208
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: