Ultimate Paradise
02 December, 2021, 07:07:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

My User Story: The Land of the Brawl Board

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My User Story: The Land of the Brawl Board  (Read 1335 times)
Jawooooooooooo
« on: 08 November, 2007, 03:26:41 pm »

**Chp 11: Lounge Stand-off**

*a slight recap of events…*
~Jawo’ and Ahriman are well on their way to Twilight Princess. 911, magic, and Gargravarr are being taken to a prison to await their punishment for their “heinous” crime. Snaketheserpent is unconscious, trapped under a giant bone with Silver_Ermine, who is weeping from WizdomKube’s comments about his ermines. Fooby is knocked out as well, while Adol and JudgmentAngel decide who gets the next swing at Wizdom. SA2 is up in the base along with others, waiting anxiously for some form of response from ANYONE out in the fields. The Lounge has less than 3 minutes to respond to SineNomine, while Killer_Spatula and Sasori are nearing the aforementioned location, with bloodmage3 and Heavens_Reaper following them…

Killer_Spatula: *pulls out an intercom*  Upgraded-Form, do you read me?! Answer your intercom ASAP!!

~moments later…

#Upgraded-Form#: Killer_Spatula, is that you?
Killer_Spatula: Yes it is. Don’t worry, me, bloodmage3, Heavens_Reaper, and Sasori are coming to help you. Have any of you thought of a plan yet?
#Upgraded-Form#: ….uhh, no…
Killer_Spatula: *sigh* Well, we have to think of something. Me and Sasori only brought a limited supply of explosives…
Sasori: Wait, Killer_Spatula, I just got an idea!
Killer_Spatula: O RLY? Well tell me then!
Sasori: There’s no time. Just tell everyone there to get ready to surrender.
Killer_Spatula: ok…..wait, WHAT?!

~Meanwhile…

SA2: *pacing back and forth inside the base* Oh God, we’re f***ing up, we’re f***ing up, we’re f***ing up, we’re…
Duprav: WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN ALREADY?!
SA2:…..excuse me? Who do you think you’re talking to?!
Duprav: A wuss, that’s who.
SA2: *eye twitch*
MMH: Hey, that wasn’t necessary to say…

~Cube_Cubed walks in…

MMH: Hey, it’s our Treasurer!
Cube: Yea, and I’m here because apparently YOU, MMH, can’t deliver messages! SA2, I have a problem with my current pay.
SA2: Can we talk about it some other time? We’re in the middle of getting our asses kicked here.

~Yamata Demon walks in…

Duprav: Uggh, who is it now?
Yamata: Well, excuuuuuuuuse me! I just thought that you’d like to know that a Mod seized my house.
SA2: …and why exactly did he do that? He can’t just do it without a reason.
Yamata: He said something’ about picking off any runners from a nuisance building. He was holding a Suspension Sniper Rifle, so I really didn’t want to say he couldn’t come in…
Duprav: Oh damn. SA2, he’s probably talking about the Lounge!

~Back at the Lounge…

Upgraded-Form: Ok, I have faith in their idea, even if they didn’t tell me how it’s supposed to work.
DarkXDizi: I swear, if I get thrown in jail I’m gonna kill you. So for the entire planet’s sake…
VisualPun: Dizi, calm down. We all knew that the Lounge was an illegal building. Upgraded, I will go out their first. All I ask from you is that you make sure that the Lounge lives on, even if they take me away.
Upgraded: Don’t worry Visual. I’m sure we’ll all be ok….

~Upgraded-Form’s intercom buzzes…

#Killer_Spatula#: Ok, we’re right on the street corner. Sasori told me the plan. There’s no time to explain though. All we need is for at least three of you to go out there and……surrender. Don’t worry though. You will know EXACTLY why when you realize what the plan is…

~A voice is heard from the outside of the lounge…

SineNomine: 30 SECONDS, OR WE’LL CRUSH THE LOUNGE ON TOP OF YOU!!!
#Killer_Spatula#: Looks like it’s now or never. Hurry up. *end transmission*
Upgraded: Ok, I guess me and Visual will go out there. We need one more…
Dizi: That would be me. I’ll kick the holy hell out of them if I have to.
Upgraded: Good enough. Let’s go. The rest of you wait here, and keep watch of us to see if you find an opening or something.

~Outside the Lounge…

SineNomine: 10.….9.….8.….aw, f*** this. Get the rocket launcher Now!!

~Upgraded, Visual, and Dizi walk out of the Lounge with their hands up…

Sine: …wait. Looks like they grew some balls after all…

~inside the lounge…

Shadow_Solder: *mumbling* I take offense to that…

~back outside…

Sine: Ok, you three are the only ones in there? I find that highly doubtful. Our records show that this Lounge has at least 20 members.
Visual: Uh, they didn’t show up today…

~Sasori runs up behind the Mod Squad Truck unseen.

Sine: You must be the owner then. I’ve been waiting for this day. You and your Lounge have been a major pain in the ass for us Mods…

~The other two Mods along with Sine walk near the three, holding handcuffs.

Sine: VisualPun, you are now ordered to serve two months in purgatory. As for you two, you will be placed on the warn list. Break the rules while on this list, and you can join Visual as well…

~while the Mods are preoccupied, Sasori climbs in the back of the truck and arms a dozen explosives. He sets the last one to explode in 7 seconds, and jumps out of the truck. At the corner of the street…

Killer_Spatula: Holy crap, he pulled it off…
bloodmage3: *finally catches up* Hey, thanks for waiting for us!
Heavens_Reaper: *catches up as well*…so, what’d we miss?
Killer_Spatula: Nothing yet. Just make sure to fend off the Mods once the big bang happens…
bloodmage3: Huh?

~Back at the Lounge…

Sasori: *yells out in a stereotypical white gangster voice while running away* GET ON THE FLOOR……NOW!!!!
All 3 Mods: WTF?
Sasori: *points to their truck while still running*

~The Mods’ Truck flashes a bright light, then gets engulfed in flames. The Mods become startled…

SineNomine: Oh my God. What the hell have you done, you!?!

~Sine pulls out a gun and takes aim at a running Sasori, but before he gets a shot off…
…the Truck explodes with a kaboom heard 200 miles away, causing Sine to fall to the ground in shock.

Killer_Spatula: There’s our cue. Let’s get ’em!!
« Last Edit: 28 August, 2008, 08:37:54 am by Jawo' » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: